Type keyword(s) to search

The Annual Billboard Music Awards - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I didn't care about the show except to see BTS so I kept switching back and forth, checking in to see when they'd be on but I missed them.   Oh well.  I did watch the "Butter" song on Youtube though.

On 5/23/2021 at 11:17 PM, twoods said:

I always enjoy the performances more on Billboard than on the Grammys for some reason. 

How was it?  I’m thinking about watching it Friday night with a few people over for cocktails.   I’m not big on award shows anymore, but I like to see live performances.  

2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

How was it?  I’m thinking about watching it Friday night with a few people over for cocktails.   I’m not big on award shows anymore, but I like to see live performances.  

I'm an "oldster" :) But, I enjoyed Pink's performance when she recieved the Icon Award...she is amazing doing her aerial work & her 9 year old daughter performed with her!  

• Love 1

So apparently Sean Combs, P. Daddy, Puff Daddy, Puffy, Diddy, etc. is now just a frequency?? GTFOH!

Also, who the heck are most of these people?

I have young cat that I will now follow around with a microphone while he "sings", I think I will name his "act" Kody Kat, Poo Shitter,Big Nut Wonder, No Fleas, Sharp claws! I'm gonna make millions!

• LOL 6
(edited)

Now if I could just get Kody Kat to act & dance I may have an EGOT winner on my hands!

He just horked up a hairball, no one likes a puker except maybe the exorcist franchise.

Edited by mbaywife123
Update
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Now if I could just get Kody Kat to act & dance I may have an EGOT winner on my hands!

Just make sure you don't trim Kody Kat's nails (they need to exceed the length of Kody's legs) and be very sharp. And any designer wear must expose Kody's rear at all times.

• LOL 1