Type keyword(s) to search

Match Made In Heaven - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Thank you all for making this show enjoyable.  I just can't with Stevie. He seems so dumb and is an awful, awful kisser.  Both would have sent me running for the hills.  He's also not as cute as he thinks he is.  

I was so annoyed with how he told the final girls whether or not they were one.  After professing all these "I love you"s and "we have a deep connection"s, followed by "but it's not you" without any reason is stupid.  Give them something concrete.  I thought for sure he would tell Kimmie that both of them Co stably needing to travel wouldn't work or tell Roxie that she needs to eat more sandwiches so she doesn't look like she's gonna collapse under the weight of her own shoulders all the time.  I don't know just some reasons besides the awful script that some intern wrote for him to recite.  

Christine looked like she was thinking, "so I wonder how long I have put up with this for before I get to jump start my career," especially after he showed her that ugly ring and said he needed to meet her father. Good luck with that.

Also, the producers of this show have absolutely no sense of drama and suspense. I mean, have they never watched Flavor of Love?

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Thank you all for making this show enjoyable.  I just can't with Stevie. He seems so dumb and is an awful, awful kisser.  Both would have sent me running for the hills.  He's also not as cute as he thinks he is.  

I was so annoyed with how he told the final girls whether or not they were one.  After professing all these "I love you"s and "we have a deep connection"s, followed by "but it's not you" without any reason is stupid.  Give them something concrete.  I thought for sure he would tell Kimmie that both of them Co stably needing to travel wouldn't work or tell Roxie that she needs to eat more sandwiches so she doesn't look like she's gonna collapse under the weight of her own shoulders all the time.  I don't know just some reasons besides the awful script that some intern wrote for him to recite.  

Christine looked like she was thinking, "so I wonder how long I have put up with this for before I get to jump start my career," especially after he showed her that ugly ring and said he needed to meet her father. Good luck with that.

Also, the producers of this show have absolutely no sense of drama and suspense. I mean, have they never watched Flavor of Love?

Though Flava Flav was just...ugh...that show was awesome!!!! So much drama.

About Stevie: what about that horrible dream poem. Was it dream? Oh, it was horrid!

• Love 1
20 hours ago, announcergirl said:

Though Flava Flav was just...ugh...that show was awesome!!!! So much drama.

About Stevie: what about that horrible dream poem. Was it dream? Oh, it was horrid!

Yeah, except he said that she was "dreamy" and forgot about the Y. 

• Love 2

Throughout this series (well, I haven't watched it in its entirety because it's so boring & nonsensical) I stayed confused about most of the eliminations. Yes, I know it's a "Reality Show" & therefore by definition fake, but it's as if the producers & writers are a bunch of amateurs with short attention spans. They can't maintain narratives that they created from one episode to the next, or even throughout the same show.

Also, MMIH fails for me in the same way "The Bachelor/ette" fails. These people spend so little actual time together, their emotions seem absurd.

I did a quick Google search on Stevie's businesses & was less than impressed. The last event for his CETA non-profit was the bowling party they filmed for the show in December 2015. The coffee shop apparently makes a mean chicken salad sandwich, but I don't think that place is paying the bills for him.

I think I sprained my eyeballs from rolling them at Stevie's faux indignation watching the girls at the bar. The audacity of these women flirting with other men while he's dating a house full of women at the same time? Please. I think Stevie & Sincerely will hook up after the show. After all, they are both in Atlanta. I think they make a nice couple & I think they deserve each other.

I loved seeing Roxie's bond with her sister, but they never explained why her mom wasn't there. Poor Kimmy didn't have anybody?!? I felt so bad for her! And, soo... she worked full time while taping the show??? What the what?! I covered my mouth with shame reading your "Princess & the Pea" comments. Lol! Full confession: I can't just flop down anywhere & it's only getting worse the older I get. Come on, those prison bunk beds did look horrible.

MacKenzie's mom was really gorgeous; like mother, like daughter. I thought her weight loss storyline was totally overblown until her fears were proven correct. My jaw hit the floor when he dumped her because she used to be fat. That's about as far as I got watching the show. I came here & got spoiled because I think he's an ass & I don't care what happens to him anymore.

Pastor J gave me the creeps. His mouth said one thing but his shiny eyes said "I'm really enjoying watching all this fornication."

• Love 1