Type keyword(s) to search

S31.E11: Southern Shame/S31.E12: They All Go Home

• Start Topic

So...Dione's hair is awesome.  

His is the pic that comes up for my On Demand and he reminds me of those Garnier commercials with all the pretty haired people in the field.  I get the impression he either stinks or smells like Axe, but his hair is tops.

• Love 4
(edited)

Hiacios

Well she isn't educated because she is still in college. Just because someone has went to college doesn't mean that they are educated. A perfect example of that is Dylan, that man is a damn fool.

"has went to college"!? Ok, that about says it all.

I wasn't a real fan of anyone on this season, except for maybe Dean, but come on...let's call it like it is. Jenna was pure hillbilly trash.That voice was like nails on a chalkboard, and that face...well, let's just say she resembled a young Tammy Faye Baker, but with less makeup and teeth that could eat corn through a picket fence. Why on earth MTV chose her is beyond me. I am willing to give anyone a chance, but she was beyond redemption.

Edited by kitten59
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, kitten59 said:

"has went to college"!? Ok, that about says it all.

I wasn't a real fan of anyone on this season, except for maybe Dean, but come on...let's call it like it is. Jenna was pure hillbilly trash.That voice was like nails on a chalkboard, and that face...well, let's just say she resembled a young Tammy Faye Baker, but with less makeup and teeth that could eat corn through a picket fence. Why on earth MTV chose her is beyond me. I am willing to give anyone a chance, but she was beyond redemption.

Right. I noticed that much earlier and knew immediately how far my protestations were going to get with this audience, on this topic. I let it go.

I also wondered why MTV picked this group. Usually, there is some eye candy or something intriguing about members of the group. This time, not so much.

• Love 4

Finally saw both episodes. Can we agree that this is the worst RW season ever? GBOGH went over like a lead balloon, but I see BMP doing something along those lines to the new Seattle kids. Or maybe just locking them in the house with Stephen's crazy ass. And if you take away Ceejai, Dean and Sabrina, the average IQ in the house dips to 65. I'm surprised those kids don't go see a medic for all the knuckle-dragging.

Here are my final rankings:

1. Sabrina (minimal drama, minimal interaction with Jenna; we'll never see her again)

2. Dean (we'll never see him again)

3. Ceejai (would've dropped, but this is a heinous cast)

4. Kaliah (big fat whatever)

5. Chris (he just rubs me the wrong way, especially after taking the initiative against Jenna)

6. Dylan (if Jenna gets voted off, we'd get more of this asshole, the poor man's CT the broke man's CT; we'll see him down the line)

7. Jenna (tiny chance she could redeem herself, but if she doesn't poke her nose beyond the Mason-Dixon Line, it wouldn't be a huge loss)

8. Dione (face facts, we're stuck with this asshole; if he's not the biggest Challenge mainstay, BMP and/or MTV will do a show about his "carny" friends)

I learned so little with these losers. At least I found out "ratchet" is a racial slur. I just thought it meant "messed up." And Jenna's friend is probably going to be on the short list to star in the next season. BMP is like the adults watching Timmy and Jimmy beat the snot out of each other on South Park . . . they wait until all the damage is done before swooping in. And I'm thinking they felt like Jenna would've been the recipient of a six-on-one beatdown, and that's why she got pulled. If you're an old-school baseball fan, this would be the Cardinals pulling Pepper Martin out of Game 7 of the 1934 World Series.

• Love 2

More thoughts:

1. There's a tiny part of me that feels for Jenna because Dylan and Dione were taking shots. Who the fuck are either of them to judge her? I know this wasn't an either/or thing, but they still pissed me off. Especially Dylan, who didn't want to own up to wanting to fuck Jenna. Asshole is on the verge of calling himself "Mr. Beautiful." He's saving that for his first Challenge.

2. Anybody else disappointed that none of the hover boards caught fire? Especially with a dumbass riding it?

3. So happy to have Ridiculousness back on the air. At his worst, Rob Dyrdek isn't as big an ad sole as these numbskulls.

ETA: "Ad sole"?!? I'm still getting used to the iPad.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

More thoughts:

1. There's a tiny part of me that feels for Jenna because Dylan and Dione were taking shots. Who the fuck are either of them to judge her? I know this wasn't an either/or thing, but they still pissed me off. Especially Dylan, who didn't want to own up to wanting to fuck Jenna. Asshole is on the verge of calling himself "Mr. Beautiful." He's saving that for his first Challenge.

2. Anybody else disappointed that none of the hover boards caught fire? Especially with a dumbass riding it?

3. So happy to have Ridiculousness back on the air. At his worst, Rob Dyrdek isn't as big an ad sole as these numbskulls.

1. I felt something for her because every time she spoke, someone jumped in and said something sly. But, she was kinda horrid. Then the whole calling him and saying, "Come here boy!" as another poster stated, really grated my nerves. She was just yuck. As much as I hate when people gang up on someone - Lord knows I've been that person before - but, yeah, she was horrid. HORRID. And, I'm not even talking about her views and beliefs.

2. I was sick of the hover boards. I am sick of them in real life, as well as in The Real World.

3. I cringe at that show, but those around me love it and join you in your happiness.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

4. I don't think Jenna is the worst thing to come out of South Carolina. She probably doesn't register in the top five. Top ten? That's a different story.

That says so much about South Carolina

5 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

More thoughts:

I thought Dylan was an asshole, and I thought Jenna was also an asshole.  I MIGHT have felt a twinge of pity for her, except that she never really liked him, she was just trying to use him the same way he was trying to use her.  It was just a power move, she wanted to have control over someone in the house....right up until Dylan told her to kick rocks she had no intention of breaking up with Austin.....yet she asked him break up with his girlfriend.  And then she went around telling everyone and joking about how he loved her.  She treated his "love" so flippantly that it seemed kinda mean IMO.  If someone has bared their heart to you, it just seems a little ugly to go around rubbing it in everyone's face if you don't share their feelings.  And then her smugly telling everyone like she was getting one over on everyone.  And then her telling him that he had to pay attention to her.

I sort of found it amusing when Dylan turned the tables on her, because she had really been getting off on stringing him along.  

But yeah, he went straight to asshole when he was trying to convince everyone he was some "evil genius" who didn't want to have sex with Jenna.

I do think that production may have put a bug in his ear that he could be her "knight in shining armor" or something along those lines.....because he isn't a bad looking guy, and he seems like the sort that would be working his hardest to get an STD if he was on a TV show based on Vegas.  He doesn't seem like the sort of guy that would wait around for one girl for any amount of time.

• Love 5

RCharter, yes. Plus the "they made me do it" victim mentality. The lying about making out with him. You know what it's like? Duchess claiming Donna "mouth raped her." Biotch we are looking at the video footage!!!! 

She was so loud and vocal about her opinions and her right to have them, and say them to people, so deal with it. 

• Love 3