Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Lovesick Danny

• Start Topic

Danny reminds me of Boner from Growing Pains (who sadly committed suicide).  And dude has issues.  Whatever connection he thinks he had, he got apparently some group note back?  No letter from the Girl Who Cried Over Salmon?  No letter with her information?  What a dope.

boner-gp.jpg?w=500

• Love 3
(edited)
On 5/31/2016 at 9:47 PM, sasha206 said:

Danny reminds me of Boner from Growing Pains (who sadly committed suicide).  And dude has issues.  Whatever connection he thinks he had, he got apparently some group note back?  No letter from the Girl Who Cried Over Salmon?  No letter with her information?  What a dope.

boner-gp.jpg?w=500

THANK YOU!!!!! I was trying to figure it out! I thought I had it when I came up with Mitch Gaylord but it's soooooooooo Boner!

Also is it just me or is it completely boggling that someone had the nickname "Boner" on a family show in the 80's? It just hit me when I typed it out... Completely and newly amazed at that one. First that it flew in the first place and Second that it was such a non issue.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 4
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 8:47 PM, sasha206 said:

boner-gp.jpg?w=500

He IS so Boner! 

Yes, how sad that this actor killed himself a few years ago.  He was pretty funny on Growing Pains.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 2

Boner's real name if Growing Pains is Richard Stabone, so that's where the nickname came from but I've always thought it was crazy too!

Spot on for Danny as well!!!

On 5/27/2016 at 0:41 PM, Belowdeckchatter said:

I thought the shrimp Ben cooked didn't look very good. I wouldn't have wanted to eat them. Aren't shrimp supposed to be cleaned and the heads cut off? Looked gross to me.

The shrimp head is considered the best part in many countries outside of the U.S.

• Love 2