Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: The Door

• Start Topic

Not crying. Not crying. Not crying.

Oh wait I'm not crying I'm BAWLING!  And Summer too :-( .  Man oh man.

Not just the final scene, Jorah being ordered to find a cure, Arya having to watch that play ( brownie points for Richard E Grant)

Nymeria, Ghost it's all you guys.

• Love 9

Summer? Hodor? Jebus, why?

No time atm for a real opinion sharing of everything, but until then:

I wonder what would happen if Bran tried to warg the undead army away from NK control?

• Love 1

This was riveting story telling.  Although I had read some spoilers, I didn't think it would all play out this way.  Without Hodor and Summer, how will Bran get around?  The Merreen red priestess--was it a good idea to get her involved?  She seems dangerous to me.  Slimy old Littlefinger is going get his hands on Sansa before this is all over.  Brienne and Tormund are really cute.  At least there is one little light thread in this dark world.  I think the Arya storyline is picking up.  Go find Needle, Arya!

• Love 6

I want to see the entire show re-enacted by that troop of players.

I suspect Arya is going to see her mother and brother killed in the next show by the players, including a re-enactment of the wolf head on Robb's corpse, which, of course, she saw in real life. It'll remind her of her roots and her rage. That play was bothering her a lot and I suspect all the talk about how she isn't ready and how Faceless Men were never lords or ladies is going there. 

The Iron Borne stuff is just bonkers, but that's kind of them. I did like seeing Theon have so much agency and speak so loudly. And Yara having a boat at the ready. 

Hodor? Really, show? Summer, too? What exactly do you have against direwolves? And how do they expect Meera to haul Bran, who is bigger than her, to the Wall by herself?

I don't know what Sansa took by Littlefinger saying "half-brother"- maybe she realized she needs an army of her own or she was just reminded of how Jon is seen in Westeros, just because he is a bastard. That might be why she made him a cloak like their father's- to remind the Northerners of Ned. Jon might rally the Northern houses, even if it's just to save Rickon, but they may still look down on him. The Wildling issue probably doesn't help.  Sansa is true born and has the look of a Tully. She could rally the North, Riverrun and the Vale- Lysa was a Tully, and Ned was ward of Jon Arryn, plus Robin is her cousin. 

Mostly, I like how much this put pieces in motion. One of my favourite episodes ever. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

Yes, I semi get that part, well as much as any complicated magical time travel, but I really wonder what else Bran might be capable of changing in the past.

I don't think Bran can change the past, I think in this case it's (as was said above) a closed loop.  What was done had already been done.

• Love 8

Why was Meera able to kill that WW with a stick?  Why didn't she save that stick to kill more?

Summer's death was unnecessary, and felt like a FU to the fans.  Now who's going to save Bran now that his two protectors are dead?

So to be king of the iron islands you have to be drowned?  So some kind of magic brings them back, or are we to assume they are the walking dead?  What if they don't come back after drowning?  Does that mean they weren't a true king?  I wouldn't be signing up for that position.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, KaleyFirefly said:

Bran may be able to fix all sorts of things in the past! Like, not getting pushed out of the tower by Jamie, or saving Ned, or saving all the direwolves! (I can only hope)

I think the implication of how time(-travel) works is what happened, happened.

Young Hodor is the proof. He was always going to have present-day Bran warg-trip in the past and cause him brain damage. Ned dying happened the way it happened. Any time we will have Bran affect the past, it'll be his present but have already happened as history.

So there shouldn't be any altering of events that we've seen, just moments where we see the present-day Bran play a part in what we know/knew about the past.

• Love 19
(edited)
2 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Why was Meera able to kill that WW with a stick?  Why didn't she save that stick to kill more?

Summer's death was unnecessary, and felt like a FU to the fans.  Now who's going to save Bran now that his two protectors are dead?

So to be king of the iron islands you have to be drowned?  So some kind of magic brings them back, or are we to assume they are the walking dead?  What if they don't come back after drowning?  Does that mean they weren't a true king?  I wouldn't be signing up for that position.

She had dragonglass, the same stuff Sam killed one with, on her spear. She's probably been making weapons this whole time. 

Edited by Pogojoco
  • Love 9
Just now, Umbelina said:

Yes, I semi get that part, well as much as any complicated magical time travel, but I really wonder what else Bran might be capable of changing in the past.

I honestly don't think he can change anything in the past. All I think about is Daniel Faraday's mantra in LOST of "Whatever happened, happened." Wylis was always going to be Hodorized, and die for Bran, which is horrible, and present day Bran was always going to be the one to make it happen. Make sense? 

Bran can't affect events that have already happened, such as Ned being beheaded, or the Red Wedding, because those things have already happened. Gah, I'm confusing myself but in my head it makes sense. It's like Eloise Hawking not being able to stop herself from killing her son. If you get that reference props. 

• Love 13
Just now, Pogojoco said:

She had dragonglass, the same stuff Sam killed on with, on her spear. She's probably been making weapons this whole time. 

That's right.  Sam gave her some dragonglass when they encountered each other in Season 3.  It took me a moment to realize that too.

• Love 5
Just now, Pogojoco said:

She had dragonglass, the same stuff Sam killed on with, on her spear. She's probably been making weapons this whole time. 

It looked to me like dragonglass was used to create them as well.  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

It had an obsidian spear head, I believe.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, placate said:

It was amazingly satisfying when Not!Tyrion kept slapping Not!Joffrey.  I wish they'd explained what exactly the children did to make the first other.  It'll be awhile til the book comes out so I guess sticking something in a guy's chest is better than nothing. 

Even after death and in the form of actors, Tyrion slapping Joffrey will never fail to bring a smile.

The play was great.  Looks like A Girl still has a name after all.

I'm trying to think of the positive: Mereen got more interesting, Tormund still with the "hey girl," the Kingsmoot was better than I expected too.  Think good things...nope, still sad.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pogojoco said:

I want to see the entire show re-enacted by that troop of players.

I have a feeling someone will grant that wish.  Maybe Saturday Night Live?  Or fans.

2 minutes ago, jcin617 said:

I don't think Bran can change the past, I think in this case it's (as was said above) a closed loop.  What was done had already been done.

I didn't get it but the below post made it clearer for me. 

1 minute ago, Potanical Pardon said:

I think the implication of how time(-travel) works is what happened, happened.

Young Hodor is the proof. He was always going to have present-day Bran warg-trip in the past and cause him brain damage. Ned dying happened the way it happened. Any time we will have Bran affect the past, it'll be his present but have already happened as history.

So there shouldn't be any altering of events that we've seen, just moments where we see the present-day Bran play a part in what we know/knew about the past.

Thanks.  I ignore the fact that he did all of that before he was even a glint in his mother's eye.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

That's probably why the Jon/Sansa reunion was so glowy and sappy: it's all downhill from here. A sentence and a half from Littlefinger (Get your own army/Half-brother) and Sansa's lying to Jon, concealing valuable information from him about the Vale soldiers, and having nothing to say when Brienne points out that she doesn't trust Jon despite her claims to the contrary. Not good.

I was really annoyed that she was just willing to disregard the fresh Vale troops available to her.  Kick Littlefinger to the curb if you must, but don't scoff at the army, which would be loyal to your cousin.  I thought Brienne would mention that Stannis lost the battle of Winterfell because he was undermanned.  

• Love 6
(edited)

Why was Meera able to kill that WW with a stick?

Dragonglass was at the end of the spear - that's how Sam killed the white walker that attacked him and Gilly when they were traveling back to the wall.

I love to rewatch episodes but I'm def going to have to hit FF thru a few moments of this episode for sure.

ETA - and I see lots of us have the same answer.  I'll take Uses Of Dragonglass for $50 Alex.

Edited by CherryMalotte
  • Love 3

I'm trying to understand the whole time travel element of Hodor, and struggling.  Anyone have a good grasp of that one?  What other things, given this one, can Bran do that might change the past?  Warg into his dad and, as Ned, refuse to go to King's Landing?

Well , no. From what the show implies, that was always destined to happen, hence why the giant was always Hodor.

Where to begin.

Ok I'm all for assertive Sansa but seriously, STFU when your advisors are telling you  the reasons to not trust certain houses. I'll give her props for telling littlefinger to beat it even if we see she's still taking his advice.

Brienne stick to guard duty, your advice pretty much sucks.

It's weird watching Jon taking a back seat to Sansa.

Hodor's story is the most fucked up story in got. They destroyed this guys brain and life just to build him up to suicide himself for Bran.

Meera was a badass. She impressed me tonight.

Summer's death was brutal. Also does this mean that the white walkers have a white walker direwolf?

Tyrion just solved terrorism and  got Mereen to worship Dany without any bloodshed. If he was in Mereen three seasons ago, Dany would already be on the throne.

I've never seen Varys shut down like that. But he did need to stfu. Even Tyrion got that.

That was a nice scene with Dany and Jorah. We now know that he's not going to die.

Iron born segment was fun. I'm starting to wonder if Euron was the one who destroyed Dany's ships.

OMFG Arya how many times must these people tell you that you don't belong before you finally get the message?

I'd legit pay to watch that play.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

8. Anyone think that the way Bloodraven flew into pieces after being struck by the NK in Bran's vision was a nod to Obi Wan Kenobi disappearing after being struck in Star Wars? The writers are big SW fans, after all.

That had to be intentional because they spent last year comparing Bran to Luke Skywalker in training.

Also they are Aliens fans because the wights crawling on the ceiling through the tunnel, swarming like xenomorphs, but zombies - scariest undead I've ever seen on screen. That was awesome! And the Child (Leaf?) blew herself up like Vasquez. I have no more sophistocated way of putting it, that was just fucking awesome. I loved this episode, and I can't concentrate on Preacher, because Hodor! Bran can influence the past - the Old Gods are greenseers warging from the future. So prophesies on Game of Thrones are real, because of time travel!

And the White Walkers were created by the Children as a weapon against the First Men, and the weapon backfired. And Euron was not crazypants this week, which is excellent. Last time he was all "I am the Drowned God! I am the Storm! The First and the Last!" And I was worried he be a cartoonish madman of some kind. GoT is a better show than that, mostly.

Sansa, Sansa, Sansa, I love you always, but you can't turn down an ARMY because you can't trust Littlefinger. Your speech was great, make him grovel, hell, have Brienne kill him, but do it quietly! You know you could easily wrap Robin around your fingers . . . I feel like she lies to Jon about Littlefinger because she thinks Jon's not bright enough to understand Littlefinger's playing him. She's not wrong, but what she doesn't understand is that people who cross Jon don't live very long. So I feel like she made a mistake? Maybe? Although she's absolutely right to assume Littlefinger's up to no good and his offer of help is bullshit. She well remembers what happened to unindicted co-conspirators Ser Dontos and Lysa.

I could hear all the Direwolf lovers screaming, but this episode cemented that Team White Walker is serious as a heart attack. I wondered where the army of the dead had been since Hardhome. Hunting Bran, that's where.

Betting a barrel of ale that Night's King was once named Brandon Stark, too.

• Love 8

I was so pissed about Summer and then Hodor happened. I think that could be from the books, but how in the hell are those two going to make it all on their own? Ravens? More children of the forest? Will we finally meet Cold Hands?

I actually suspect that LF was trying to remind Sansa of Jon's bastard status and that the North might not rally around a "Snow." There is no way in the world LF was trying to make her doubt Jon's loyalty to her - even he isn't that stupid. But if he doesn't know about Rickon (and for once she was very careful in what she did tell him), he is still operating under the idea that SHE is heir to Winterfell. He probably wants to remind her of THAT as well (I still think he'd like to marry her someday).

I think Sansa didn't tell Jon about LF and the Vale because she really doesn't want his/their help. She'd take help from her uncle but she wants to embrace her inner wolf - not rely on the man she trusted and feels betrayed by. I really don't think it's anything more than that. Jon would probably reject his help if he knew the whole story anyway - or might just kill him.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Brn2bwild said:

I was really annoyed that she was just willing to disregard the fresh Vale troops available to her.  Kick Littlefinger to the curb if you must, but don't scoff at the army, which would be loyal to your cousin.  I thought Brienne would mention that Stannis lost the battle of Winterfell because he was undermanned.  

Maybe she thought they would be loyal to Littlefinger, not her, and certainly not Jon.  I honestly don't remember her turning them away though.

• Love 4
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Lemuria said:

I'm less than happy with Bran this episode but I do have to disagree with this.  Bran's back was broken because someone, who shall remain nameless but whose initials are Jamie Lannister, threw him off the tower.  I doubt that when he was warned to stop climbing towers, anyone was thinking this was the danger.

This is incontrovertible. But it is also undeniable that Bran could not have been thrown off a tower by Jaime had he not climbed a freakin' forbidden tower to be thrown off of it in the first place. Yes, the adults who ordered him not to climb the tower were afraid of loose, slippery rocks causing a fall, not an incestuous Lannister. But the fact remains that Bran mulishly ignored a warning not to do something dangerous.

This is pretty much the same. Bran was warned it was dangerous. True, he was only warned it was dangerous for him - that he might drown in his flashbacks. But I don't think the plea that he thought he was only risking himself exonerates him of assholery. He's important, Little Bro Prophet sacrificed his life to get his ungrateful ass to Bloodraven, it's selfish of Bran to risk getting himself killed, wasting all that sacrifice and effort, just because he's easily bored. Not to mention that a person who insists on swimming in dangerous waters really SHOULD be held somewhat responsible for whatever happens to lifeguards who have to follow him in to rescue him. Fuck him, I say.

Edited by screamin
for emphasis.
  • Love 12
(edited)
9 minutes ago, nksarmi said:

I was so pissed about Summer and then Hodor happened. I think that could be from the books, but how in the hell are those two going to make it all on their own? Ravens? More children of the forest? Will we finally meet Cold Hands?

Yeah.  Looks like D&D confirmed that GRRM directly gave them that one about Hodor.  Not sure about Summer. That would be nice if they did show Coldhands.

Benjen Stark should probably come out of hiding now.

I took Sansa not accepting the Vale troops because she still doesn't trust LF.   He did say Stannis was going to win Winterfell so he's not exactly batting 100% here on his predictions. 

Edited by kittykat
Autocorrect is not my friend.
  • Love 5
28 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I like that this episode began as a Starkfest.  I loved every minute of Sansa, that woman has become an amazing player, what a change from the petty kid she started off as.  I didn’t get the point of LF’s last comment about Jon’s illegitimacy.

The satirical act in Braavos was entertaining, but nevertheless a waste of time as has been everything Arya for a long time now. 

As Yara said, no one cares much for the Ironborn, including me, but the Kingsmoot was interesting and finally everyone including Dany is playing the Game of Thrones.

So all Red witches dress the same, she did make Mereen more exciting.

I didn’t like how the White Walkers came to be, that was such an anti-climax, but fuckity fuck on the ending. The fire was not enough to hold off the Walker leaders, maybe needs to be dragon fire?  Not Summer and Hodor, NOOOOO!  I’m bawling my eyes out!!!!!

I'm Team Sansa, but for her to prove she's a true player she needs to understand that LF just tried to manipulate her with the half brother line, the talk over strategy showed she needs more education, I'm not sure on her real reason with the[ she has the Stark name and Jon is just as much a Stark as her, as Ramsey has to Roose] she may have just said something too quick without understanding how it sounded; Jon was visibly hurt by it, then she presents him with a suit fashioned after their father.

The play is also a parallel to the pink wedding, both girls are angry as to how their family is portrayed.

Well it seems to

prove out some long standing theories that the COTF actually created their own demise.

Just as why Hodor says Hodor , so to me it looks like Bran created a paradox, that the TER can't fix and Brand is responsible for Hodor and  possibly current events.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

But Bran didn't change anything - it all happened like it always has and always will.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, benteen said:

The one issue I thought that Jon might face is not being a bastard but he might be viewed as a Night's Watch deserter.

Apparently nobody cares since he's deserted for a few days yet  he's still given free reign of the castle.

I can't believe it. Sweet Hodor! And Summer!  I'm shaking. Poor Hodor! It was an accident but still Bran's fault and he'll have to live with this the rest of his life.  I hope he learns something about taking responsibility when using Werewood vision. I think the Three Eyed Crow must have foreseen the future and knew how it was going to happen. He didn't seem terribly surprised. 

So the Children of the Forest created the White Walkers. I really hoped it wouldn't be true. But here we are. They created the monster and it preyed on its makers as well as the men. I guess. 

Sansa is fierce and I love it. I love watching how she commands, and I love that she basically called Petyr out on being an idiot or her enemy. She's the one person he probably thought was maleable, but she learned the lessons he taught very well. 

The scene between Jorah and Danaerys was very sweet. I doubt she'll ever see him again but she left him with hope and something to live for. 

I've been bored by the Mereen storyline this season but I thought today's was interesting. I guess I'm  curious to see if this red priestess does things differently than Melisandre. 

Holy crap! HODOOOOOOR! 

• Love 7

I've forgotten - did Robb make Jon his heir on the show, as he did in the books? If he did and it was found out, couldn't it be said that King Robb had legitimized his brother, as kings have a right to do?

• Love 2

Is it at all possible that Arya's assassin training will lead to her joining forces with Sansa and neutralizing their opponents?  If Sansa can't personally kill Ramsay, I'm not averse to Arya doing the job.

Since we've never returned to the Tower of Joy, and it seems that Bran will never get to again, was that scene simply to tease the R+L=J believers?

The woman playing the red priestess seemed similar to Melisandre down to their accents.  Surely it's not a coincidence.  And this one had the self-control not to flash a boob.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, benteen said:

The one issue I thought that Jon might face is not being a bastard but he might be viewed as a Night's Watch deserter.

He's damn lucky Ned's not alive, or his head would be cut off pronto.  After all, he killed the dude that said he saw the wights because that wasn't believable, so killing some deserter that said he already died so he did finish his watch?  No problem for good old Ned.  Off with his head!

• Love 4
Just now, screamin said:

I've forgotten - did Robb make Jon his heir on the show, as he did in the books? If he did and it was found out, couldn't it be said that King Robb had legitimized his brother, as kings have a right to do?

No he didn't. He probably didn't even know that Sansa was married so he had no reason to make Jon his heir.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Maybe she thought they would be loyal to Littlefinger, not her, and certainly not Jon.  I honestly don't remember her turning them away though.

I don't think she disregarded them, remember

in book she said to us, how the Vale didn't lift a finger to help Robb[/spoier] she is feeling out who she can trust, she knows she can't trust LF.

• Love 3

The Hodor stuff was convoluted and weird, and I hated it.  I guess if I want to put on my abstract thinking hat, I could sort it out, but I prefer narratives to be straight forward.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, screamin said:

I remember him writing a lot of stuff around that time. I'm imagining there should've been a conversation after Bran/Rickon were "dead"/missing, where Robb wanted to and Caitlyn says no, bad idea.  But there wasn't. In the book, though, there is. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Oscirus said:

Apparently nobody cares since he's deserted for a few days yet  he's still given free reign of the castle.

I meant that other lords might view him as a deserter since they are not likely to buy the back from the dead story.

• Love 7

It's one of the times I don't mind the show being ahead of the books. I'm sure it would have been sad reading about how Wyllis became Hodor but actually seeing it was brutal. D&D saying they were shocked when GRMM told them what "Hodor" meant I would have been too. I'm of the "it's brilliant" opinion. Messed up and sad but brilliant.

Poor Arya watching what the world thinks of Ned.

Sansa telling off Littlefinger was satisfying.

Brienne saying Jon was "brooding" made me laugh.

• Love 15

When Summer lept at the army of the dead, I closed my eyes and turned off the sound. I cannot bear to have the dire wolves killed. Do you hear me, D&D?

Then, when I thought it was safe, Hodor! That was truly one of the most heartbreaking moments on the show. Utterly heroic and devastating. 

Sansa questioning LF was gold, Sansa hearing the knife edge that Jon was only a half-brother, not good. Baelish continues his evil. If Sansa or Arya doesn't finish him off, maybe the White Walkers will feed on him. See where his scheming will get him when faced with a true threat.

As always, the honorable Edd holds the fort, now the apparent Lord Commander, and fully deserved. 

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, benteen said:

I meant that other lords might view him as a deserter since they are not likely to buy the back from the dead story.

He could go full-on Jesus with Thomas and invite them to put a finger in the holes in his chest...

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

That's probably why the Jon/Sansa reunion was so glowy and sappy: it's all downhill from here. A sentence and a half from Littlefinger (Get your own army/Half-brother) and Sansa's lying to Jon, concealing valuable information from him about the Vale soldiers, and having nothing to say when Brienne points out that she doesn't trust Jon despite her claims to the contrary. Not good.

I have mixed feelings about this. An army is an army but if Sansa is seriously trying to purge uncle Petah from her life, why would she let Jon know that there's an army in North that could come to their aid when said army comes with Littlefinger at the head?   

• Love 6

Noooooooo! Damn, Hodor's story was heartbreaking. My sweet, gentle giant. And Summer's whimper. Gah! Stop!

You know, when I saw Shaggydog had died, I was really worried about Rickon's fate. Now I see they've taken the opportunity to get rid of Summer as well, so I'm chalking it up to not wanting to deal with the wolves and now I feel better about Rickon's chances. In my head Shaggy and Summer are still frolicking with the Stark kids at the end of this story and I won't let go of that til I am forced to.

• Love 4
(edited)
39 minutes ago, Pogojoco said:

Hodor? Really, show? Summer, too? What exactly do you have against direwolves? And how do they expect Meera to haul Bran, who is bigger than her, to the Wall by herself?

Osha, Hodor, Summer, Shaggydog, Jojen, ...I wanted a reunion dammit!!! I didn't need to see them die, I needed  a reunion.

28 minutes ago, screamin said:

This is incontrovertible. But it is also undeniable that Bran could not have been thrown off a tower by Jaime had he not climbed a freakin' forbidden tower to be thrown off of it in the first place. Yes, the adults who ordered him not to climb the tower were afraid of loose, slippery rocks causing a fall, not an incestuous Lannister. But the fact remains that Bran mulishly ignored a warning not to do something dangerous.

This is pretty much the same. Bran was warned it was dangerous. True, he was only warned it was dangerous for him - that he might drown in his flashbacks. But I don't think the plea that he thought he was only risking himself exonerates him of assholery. He's important, Little Bro Prophet sacrificed his life to get his ungrateful ass to Bloodraven, it's selfish of Bran to risk getting himself killed, wasting all that sacrifice and effort, just because he's easily bored. Not to mention that a person who insists on swimming in dangerous waters really SHOULD be held somewhat responsible for whatever happens to lifeguards who have to follow him in to rescue him.

Bran was what...10 years old. How many 10 years old, especially 10 year old boys listen to there parents when there is something fun they enjoyed to do.  He absolutely should not have been climbing those towers, but Catelyn ,again not permission, but she didn't punish him the last time she ordered him to stop climbing  and even made a bit lighthearted when she knew Bran was lying about not doing it again. One of the tip off that he didn't fall on his own is Bran's agility even when the weather conditions were shit.

Well, like Dany, a bunch of people have been filling his damn head with his damn importance. Jojen Reed gave up his life so Bran could get to the tree. Unlike Dany, when he fucks up shit really hits the fan, for him, for the people that care about him. Hopefully Bran will learn from this, because that is all he can do now to make it right.               

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 9

The Mereen red priestess looks just like Rachel Weisz.

The Hodor stuff was very sad -- first GoT death I cried for. Very heart wrenching. It seemed very unlikely he was able to hold the door against all those wights but was willing to suspend disbelief.

The pace moved so quickly this episode -- too fast actually which I can't believe I'm saying. I wish summer would've had a better fight scene and at least killed a few wights but she she just got crushed.

Why didn't LF offer the Vale army? Did I miss something?

Theon has become such a fascinating character! I hated him before he was Reek but now I'm very invested in his story with the ironborn.

• Love 2
(edited)

Thank you Kristian Nairn for your moving portrayal of Hodor. For me that was the saddest death I have ever seen on screen.

On an up note, as I have to stop crying and go to bed, Edd is now Lord Commander.  Yess!!

Edited by Macbeth
  • Love 10
59 minutes ago, Spartan Girl said:

Geez, halfway through this season and already the body count is high! Hey maybe Littlefinger will be next. Not likely but we can dream.

His smug ass needs to be thrown through the moon door.

I wonder if the origin of Hodor was the showrunners' idea or Martin's. 

I don't think that Sansa doesn't trust Jon so much as she is afraid he won't trust her if she told him she met up with Baelish. If they start fighting amongst themselves I'll punch their faces through my screen gosh darn it.

• Love 5