Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Lady Jane Spoilers and Speculation

On 6/28/2019 at 2:04 PM, CooperTV said:

I think is that Raf/Jane's new baby will be the LLN (that will be shown in the time-jump or the last several seconds of the series finale). Although I'm still convinced Mateo is the LLN.

I grew up in Miami. None of the kids that I knew who were born in the U.S. or came as small children had anything other than an "American" accent when they spoke English. This was true for the So. Americans as well as the Cubans. If you came as a teenager, you might speak English with an accent. So, I don't see how the narrator could be one of Jane's kids unless she moved with them to a Spanish speaking country when they were young. 

• Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, khyber said:

I grew up in Miami. None of the kids that I knew who were born in the U.S. or came as small children had anything other than an "American" accent when they spoke English. This was true for the So. Americans as well as the Cubans. If you came as a teenager, you might speak English with an accent. So, I don't see how the narrator could be one of Jane's kids unless she moved with them to a Spanish speaking country when they were young. 

It couldn't be, if we're treating the show as hyper-realistic manifestation of art. But JtV is not not documental representation of real life, at all. It's a telenovela.

Edited by CooperTV
On 6/30/2019 at 6:51 PM, Night Cheese said:

I've always thought LLN was Latin Lover Narrator.

Yes, if you put the closed caption on, it will say Latin Lover Narrator before all his lines.  I didn't realize that until season 2 and it cracked me up so hard that that's the character's official name.

It is really sad to me that the only interest I have left for this show is finding out who LNN turns out to be. I could care less about anything else the show has done this season.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4