Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Good Media: Articles, Clips, Previews, Reviews

Ok, I watched The Paley Center Salutes The Good Place and that whole thing was great. I loved Neidnagle's kids being used as SFX guinea pigs, those videos were great

• Like 5

I was teary at the end of the Paley centre thing. I too am hoping for a good dvd release.

I've watched all of Mike Schur's shows and this was the first time I saw him on camera. I kept thinking I'm glad he's so young, can't wait to see what else he does in his career.

The Bad Place vids linked earlier seem geo-blocked unfortunately for me.

• Like 2

I think I'm going to have to go cold turkey on The Good Place for the next three days. I spent most of the weekend watching the on-line clips or watching episodes, often having them on in the background while doing other things.  I think just one more viewing of the season three finale and then I'm done until Thursday night.  Well, maybe just the first episode again... And I have to watch the Bad Place shorts again...

Edited by BobH
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, cpcathy said:

Wasn't it going to be an hour? Is the Seth Meyers thing the last half hour?

According to The Wrap 90 minutes is the total time for finale and post show but the episode run time hasn’t been decided yet. It sounds like the show will have more flexibility with runtime than normal and the post show will fill the remaining time. 

Edited by Dani
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

On 9/22/2019 at 8:07 PM, cleo said:

I've watched all of Mike Schur's shows and this was the first time I saw him on camera. I kept thinking I'm glad he's so young, can't wait to see what else he does in his career.

He played Mose, Dwight's cousin, on multiple episodes of The Office so you've probably seen him but didn't realize it.

@ItCouldBeWorse I never watched the Office, I actually hate it. I mean I've seen a few eps but probably like half a dozen. I don't really think of that as his, like he didn't create it did he? 

Either way, I guess that is the one show he was involved in I didn't like. 

25 minutes ago, cleo said:

@ItCouldBeWorse I never watched the Office, I actually hate it. I mean I've seen a few eps but probably like half a dozen. I don't really think of that as his, like he didn't create it did he? 

Either way, I guess that is the one show he was involved in I didn't like. 

He was a producer and writer.

William Jackson Harper talks about auditioning for the show and having a rap battle with Lin-Manuel Miranda (as a hot dog) on the Electric Company:

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

The Good Place was an answer on Jeopardy tonight but no one got it.  I was sad.  

• Sad 4

2 hours ago, Grundoon59 said:

Jeopardy didn't air here in the NYC area tonight because of some benefit concert. 😞

12 hours ago, Grundoon59 said:

I was yelling "The Good Place" at my TV, but none of the contestants heard me 🙄

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

On 3/24/2020 at 6:44 AM, cherrypj said:

Is this media? I don’t know; hope you enjoy it anyway. 

The Food Place

This hit the spot! Thanks for posting it.

• Like 3

While I personally think Chris Hardwick is normally a horrible interviewer, I have to say I listened to his latest Podcast because somehow he got Ted and Mary to agree to be interviewed together, and I haven't often seen that:  https://id10t.com/podcast/episode-1071-mary-steenburgen-and-ted-danson/

Overall, what I got out of it was admittedly similar to what Hardwick says himself in the intro before he plays the recording. They're ridiculously good and nice people and it comes off in this.