Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E22: Yes

On 5/16/2016 at 3:31 AM, mertensia said:

Yeah Liam's rant speech had me going "hmmmm.....he does have a point" rather than "die Liam die!"

Yes, I kept thinking that on a better written show, that would've been a powerful scene. But wedged in between scenes of attractive women in their underwear (and spoken by a ho-hum actor), it just didn't have the same resonance.

Simon was my favorite, too, though I continue to enjoy the cheesy goodness that is this show. I'm just so happy Josh Hopkins was the terrorist -- cannot freaking stand him, and especially for another seasons. Why didn't you do sex scenes on this show, Josh Hopkins?! This is what Alex needs to investigate next year.

I liked the "twist" with Claire Haas -- this show's version of ripping off a wig. And people may tire of the Still Stupidly Star-Crossed Alex and Ryan, but to me, they're freaking Mer/Der (of Grey's Anatomy) compared to the Ripped from Later Season 90210 hot mess that is Shelby/Caleb.

I'll be back in the fall, because when I'm not scratching my head in confusion, this show is cheeseball fun. Plus, they have the weirdest episode titles on TV -- for the back 9 episodes, it was always the last word of every episode. Except this one (although Alex's "Yes" was implied). Oh, Quantico...

Agreed, I'd rather watch The Family than this nonsense. The only reason I watched to the end was to find out what happened to Brandon but apparently he just disappeared to some random FBI office after training.

There's no way I'm watching next season to find out just how much more makeup they can trowel onto Shelby. Seriously, will we even be able to see her eyes under all the eyeliner and false lashes?

Disappointed that Simons death like everything had to be All About Alex. She's easily been the suckiest part about this mess. The worlds worst agent but we're supposed to think she's the best. 

Caleb/Shelby and their relationship drama has been the best part about this season... I never thought I'd say that..

Wow - tough crowd.

I basically binge watched most of the season.  I did start with the pilot and watched about 2 other episodes before the flashbacks and stress of it all made me miss a few episodes.  I think the show is far more watchable when you can binge watch it.  I thoroughly enjoyed it that way - but if I'd tried to watch live over a year I wouldn't have made it.

But I LOVED it when I binged.  No time to poke holes in the plots or analyze every detail - I just enjoyed the action and drama.  Bring on Season 2.

Except for them killing Simon I loved it.  I really did cry when he died all batman style.