Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E21: Beginning of the End, Part One / S05.E22: Beginning of the End, Part Two

Two hour season finale!

Black Claw makes a strategic move against Hank that shocks everyone and sends Nick on a war path. Hadrian's Wall ramps up their investigation as they seek out a mysterious man named Bonaparte. Meanwhile, Adalind and Capt. Renard must learn to deal with their new and very unpredictable reality with Diana.

(edited)

I kept waiting for Adalind to sic the Demon Seed on Bonaparte. Glad the brat showed some initiative. I like how she killed the bimbo. Guess Juliette is cured.

Edited by LittleIggy
  • Love 6
(edited)

This episode was an absolute bloodbath. The Mystical Wooden Shard saved Nick and Eve's lives, and possibly removed the Hexenbeiste from Juliette. Hell yeah, my Juliette is back.

Baby Hexenbeiste Diana made Daddy kill the bad man who hurt her mommy.

Worth the price of admission for the entire freaking season!

I may be in love with this show again.

And because I can't say this enough, Diana gets things done. If you're going to have a magically aged magical child, put the powers to good use.

Edited by mustbekarma
  • Love 8

Sooo, all it took to take out the greatest hexenbeist ever was a .... zauerbeist?  Really?   And nobody noticed the jerk head of Black Claw was a zauerbeist?  Not even Renard who is also at least part zauerbeist?   Just what the what?

Oh look another summer of wondering what will happen with Juliette.   Will she survive?   Will she die?   Will she come out of her Eve coma?  Stop me if you've heard this one before.  more than once.  

Just stupid all around. 

• Love 4
(edited)

JFC Juliet's back. Crap!

They killed off Meisner! How dare they?! I liked Meisner.

Show, you've had 5 freaking years and this is the first time you've put Renard in Black Leather?! Why?! Why, damn you?! Sasha Roiz looked really hot in black leather. 

Glad Hank didn't die. I'm guessing the big death was Nick? 

Curious as to what game Diana is playing?  Did she just kill Bonapart because her hurt Adiland or is she playing a deeper game?

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 4
Just now, merylinkid said:

Sooo, all it took to take out the greatest hexenbeist ever was a .... zauerbeist?  Really?   And nobody noticed the jerk head of Black Claw was a zauerbeist?  Not even Renard who is also at least part zauerbeist?   Just what the what?

Oh look another summer of wondering what will happen with Juliette.   Will she survive?   Will she die?   Will she come out of her Eve coma?  Stop me if you've heard this one before.  more than once.  

Just stupid all around. 

So, um, the death of the "character everyone loves" is Eve...who not everyone loves and who was killed last season?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, OtterMommy said:

So, um, the death of the "character everyone loves" is Eve...who not everyone loves and who was killed last season?

Meisner died; I think that's the beloved character who dies. Nick also technically died, but the magic splinter healed him. I think either fits that description.

• Love 5
Just now, mustbekarma said:

Meisner died; I think that's the beloved character who dies. Nick also technically died, but the magic splinter healed him. I think either fits that description.

Did we ever find out what Meisner was?  I still am not sure he qualifies for "the character everyone loves" unless the rest of that phrase is "when he takes off his shirt," but oh well.  

I'm not sure if I will bite the bullet and watch this or not....

• Love 2

The big death was Meisner.  Most people figured it would be Wu or Hank.  Glad it wasn't.  I liked Meisner, but could never figure out what exactly his role was.  I called it to hubby that Diana would save the day.  Congrats, Monroe and Rosalie!

• Love 3
Just now, OtterMommy said:

Did we ever find out what Meisner was?  I still am not sure he qualifies for "the character everyone loves" unless the rest of that phrase is "when he takes off his shirt," but oh well.  

I'm not sure if I will bite the bullet and watch this or not....

Isn't that reason enough to love Meisner? This episode was frustrating, but hold out for the copious amounts of violence. SPOILER: Lots of bad guys die, and it's glorious.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Babalooie said:

The big death was Meisner.  Most people figured it would be Wu or Hank.  Glad it wasn't.  I liked Meisner, but could never figure out what exactly his role was.  I called it to hubby that Diana would save the day.  Congrats, Monroe and Rosalie!

They never really did anything with Meisner--which was a great loss, but makes it not a great loss that he was the death, so whatevs...

• Love 3

I just realized the most beautiful part of this episode. Diana forcing Renard to kill Bonaparte means she forced Renard to choose fighting against Black Claw. Renard will be seen as a traitor to Black Claw, so he's going to have to side with Team Grimm in order to survive.

I was screaming for somebody to kill the motherfucker, er, Renard, the entire episodes. Now I want him to live so I can see more Diana manipulating his sorry ass. At least I don't have to worry about him hurting Adalind. If Adalind had said "Daddy didn't hurt me, but he stood by and did nothing while the bad man choked me," Diana would have probably killed Renard, too. Diana definitely would have killed Renard for hurting mommy.

Now all I can hope is that Diana falls in love with her baby brother so I never have to worry about anyone hurting Kelly.

Diana can stay, for now. Technically, she deserves a timeout for murdering people. I'd argue extenuating circumstances.

I'd also bake her chocolate chunk cookies.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, OtterMommy said:

Well, I love him, with or without his shirt ;-( 

And we did, finally, moments before his death, learn definitively that Meisner was not wesen. Renard suggested that Black Claw might have a place for Meisner, and Meisner counters that Black Claw is wesen only, indicating that Meisner would not be included. Renard says that maybe an exception could be made. Bonaparte says something like "No exceptions." So Meisner was, as I hoped, just a badass human. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, tpel said:

Well, I love him, with or without his shirt ;-( 

And we did, finally, moments before his death, learn definitively that Meisner was not wesen. Renard suggested that Black Claw might have a place for Meisner, and Meisner counters that Black Claw is wesen only, indicating that Meisner would not be included. Renard says that maybe an exception could be made. Bonaparte says something like "No exceptions." So Meisner was, as I hoped, just a badass human. 

At least there was some closure with Meisner, although the door is still open as to whether or not he was a Grimm (not that I wanted him to be, I was hoping for badass human, too).  I did like Meisner, but they just didn't use him well this season. Honestly, I think he alone kept me with the show this season as long as I did.  Hopefully Damien Puckler can find a new TV home where I can admire him....

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Babalooie said:

Most people figured it would be Wu or Hank.  Glad it wasn't.

They did do some serious hinting early in the episode that it was going to be first Hank, then Wu - and when Meisner died towards the end of the first hour, I thought, "Really? That's the big death?"

Don't get me wrong, I loved the guy. But I liked it better when he was an occasional drop in and *cough, cough* Oh, is that his shirt over there on that chair? He seemed to have lost some of his punch when he became a semi-regular.

Also, I was not impressed with how easily Black Claw took out Hadrian's Wall. Really? Eve was the only thing that could have stopped that bloodbath?

Okay, letting that go, because HOORAY, Rosalee and Monroe are having a baby!!!!! And Wu and Hank and Trubel are living to fight another day!

• Love 4
(edited)
9 minutes ago, OtterMommy said:

At least there was some closure with Meisner, although the door is still open as to whether or not he was a Grimm (not that I wanted him to be, I was hoping for badass human, too).  I did like Meisner, but they just didn't use him well this season. Honestly, I think he alone kept me with the show this season as long as I did.  Hopefully Damien Puckler can find a new TV home where I can admire him....

Well, Bonaparte and the other Black Claw guys wanted to include Grimms within their ranks, so the fact that neither of them brought this up at least heavily implied that Meisner was not a Grimm either. I mean, it wasn't a serious negotiation -- Renard had to know that Meisner, of all people, would not come over to the Black Claw side. But I think Renard was trying to figure out a way to avoid killing his old comrade.

Badass human it is. And yeah, I was surprised at how much my interest in this show disappeared with his death. I guess I'll have to stick around for the Blutbad/Fuschbau "pups" though . . . 

Edited by tpel
  • Love 5

That was wild.  There were lots of WTF moments.  Many involving Eve.  And the fact that an entire precinct was not only wesen but Black Claw.   But happy about Hank surviving and Wu being super smart and tough and using his badassery against the bad cops. I really can't stand Renard, for not objecting or lifting a finger against Bonaparte, especially with Adalind.  He is going to have to dance to his daughter's tune, though, ha.  I also think Meisner was straight human, it was said at one point to Nick I think that he was "one of us", and Meisner was not, so not wesen, nor Grimm. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, tpel said:

Badass human it is. And yeah, I was surprised at how much my interest in this show disappeared with his death. I guess I'll have to stick around for the Blutbad/Fuschbau "pups" though . . . 

I'm going to be grumpy here...I'd be over the moon for Monroe and Rosalee if they were real people, or characters in another show, but there are just too damn many babies in this show--and there is always too much drama around them.  Bah! 

Now, if Monrosalee can have unremarkable and drama-free pups, I'm all for it.

• Love 7

Nick: Okay, everybody, we're going on a stealth mission in the dead of night. Everybody's wearing black I see...good. Eve..which wig will you wear? 

Eve: I thought my white,  glow in the dark one.

Nick: Perfect!

That was certainly an action packed finale. Too bad Meisner didn't buy it in the vicinity of the magic stick, like Nick and Eve did. Now he doesn't get to come back next season.

I was confused at the end. It looked like Diana ran her Prince, uh, I mean Reynard doll through with the knitting needle, or whatever that was. Shouldn't Reynard have been the stabbee, instead of the stabber? It worked, though. 

That magic stick certainly did a number on Eve. I predicted that it would cure her beisteness, but I guess we'll have to wait until next season to find out. Or maybe now she's just Emo Eve. 

Yay, for Rosalee and Monroe! Too bad their baby will be born in that tunnel. 

• Love 5

They really stepped it up in terms of action and Nick's Grimm badassery for the finale. One of the most entertaining 2 parter they've had and it was glorious to see Nick whoop some ass. His brawl with Renard was a long time coming and was unfairly ended due to real life consequences (can't hit you boss, Nick!). That all out fight at the loft? Balls out great. Nick using his stove as a battering ram not once but twice and then switching from gun to hand to hand to sword to axe. Nicely done choreography.

RIP Meisner. You were misused this season and never got a real reunion with Diana or Adalind and was betrayed by a supposed ally. Nick was right when he said Meisner was killed by a coward. It also sucks they kill off Meisner - and the best alternate love interest for Adalind - right as Juliette comes back and is gonna be reunited with Nick. Seriously look at the way Nick looks at Juliette when he realizes it's her and not Eve talking. He'll take her back. If he could fall for Adalind after all the crap she did, he can forgive his former fiancé who was corrupted by evil to do heinous things and is now cured and remorseful for her actions. That's what this season with Nick and Adalind's relationship was about- to establish how Nick could ultimately forgive Juliette. Adalind is totally going to make the ultimate sacrifice to save Kelly and Nick and Juliette will raise him in the end.

Sometimes I overload on Rosalee and Monroe but darnit Monroe's reaction to Rosalee's pregnancy was just beautiful. Anytime is the perfect time to find out we're having a baby. It was just so sweet. I did get a chill when earlier in the episode Roaslee worried about a world with Black Claw in power and Monroe says that as long as he was alive he would never let that happen and suddenly it was like possibly seeing a version of pre-Resistance Meisner who had lost his girlfriend to the Royales and was now fighting to avenge her. if something happened to Rosalee b/c of Black Claw, you could totally see Monroe going down the same path as Meisner. 

• Love 4

I will be interested to see how these happenings get covered in the Portland media.  Most of the night shift of an entire precinct is wiped out in one night.  The captain/newly elected mayor is in a major knockdown drag out fight with one of his detectives, who is arrested.  A couple guys are incinerated in their truck.  Nice neighbor lady of Hank is another victim.  I guess I shouldn't expect much, all of the mayhem of last season's finale didn't make the 10 o'clock news.

• Love 11
(edited)

I guess they were pretty confident about a renewal, since they left things not exactly a cliffhanger, but a lot of questions and stories still remaining, and the Black Claw organization still being a threat, even if Bonaparte has departed, thankfully.

I was unspoiled, but I figured there would be some kind of death, so I wasn't surprised when Meisner got taken out.  I would have thought that lair would have been better protected then that, but I guess Eve and Trubel were the only agents worth a damn over there.  Sucks to be Meisner, but I kind of got the feeling they didn't know what to do with anymore.  At least Damian Pucker might be able to use this to find himself an actual regular role on another show.

So, the magic stick apparently destroyed Eve and she's Juliette, again?  Well.... at least this hopefully means no more stupid wigs.  But this will probably ramp up another Nick/Juliette/Adalind love triangle, right?  Sigh...

Wu is slowly, but surely getting that hang of the whole werewolf thing!

Rosalee is now pregnant!  Hopefully this won't end up being used against her and Monroe on some levels, but knowing this show, it totally will.

Between Renard and Nick brawling in their precent, and this Portland North precent pretty much getting wiped out, there would be total chaos in Portland, if this was actually set in real life.

Diana is still creepy, but at least she's offing bad guys for now.  I do hope someone gives her a nice talk about the whole killing thing, and there is a difference between offing guys who hurt your mom, and those who get her order wrong at dinner.  Because right now, Diana is so someone I can see using her powers for those who inconvenience her.

Edited by thuganomics85
  • Love 2

Diana needs to learn that she cannot always get what she wants. Of course, she has her parents literally wrapped around her finger. There is a difference from a genuine bad person hurting someone she loves and her not getting her own way.

I agree with the posters that if such an incident regarding the police precincts really happened in Portland, there would be reporters everywhere and also a police serious incident investigation. Plus public outcry. Not just another day at the precinct, nothing to see, move along.

RIP Meisner. You were indeed killed by Renard the coward. Bonaparte probably didn't imagine that he'd meet his Waterloo courtesy of Renard and Diana. I wonder what sort of alliance Renard will have with Nick if there is another season. Shallow note of Renard looking fine in leather.

The magic stick would be a much better prize than the Grimm book. Nick should make a hobby of saving the original pages and locking them up somewhere and making a forgery to lead Black Claw or its followers to a dead end.

Undecided about the maybe return of Juliette.

Happy new for Rosalee and Monroe. At least she didn't keep a secret for months and make it some ridiculous plot point. The show really doesn't need any more babies and maybe this one will be normal.

• Love 4
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

RIP Meisner. You were indeed killed by Renard the coward. Bonaparte probably didn't imagine that he'd meet his Waterloo courtesy of Renard and Diana.

Renard technically killed Meisner, but I saw it as him shooting Meisner to stop Bonaparte from dragging out the suffering any more. I think once you are bleeding from your eyeballs, and there is no medical care or magic healing stick in sight, you are kind of a goner. Of course Renard was complicit in setting up the situation, but Bonaparte was the murderer. So it was fitting that, while Renard "pulled the trigger" on Bonaparte, Diana was really the one responsible. She wasn't doing it to avenge the guy who delivered her and protected her, but it worked out that way.

Edited by tpel
  • Love 8

I basically quit watching when Juliette/Eve came back to life. I've watched a portion of a couple of episodes & read the forum sporadically. I decided to watch the finale & bang the barely tolerable Eve is back to the completely intolerable Juliette. Sigh. It seems I'm out again, for good this time. With the villianing of Renard & the killing of Meisner I'm not too interested anyway. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, thuganomics85 said:

I guess they were pretty confident about a renewal, since they left things not exactly a cliffhanger, but a lot of questions and stories still remaining, and the Black Claw organization still being a threat, even if Bonaparte has departed, thankfully.

I was unspoiled, but I figured there would be some kind of death, so I wasn't surprised when Meisner got taken out.  I would have thought that lair would have been better protected then that, but I guess Eve and Trubel were the only agents worth a damn over there.  Sucks to be Meisner, but I kind of got the feeling they didn't know what to do with anymore.  At least Damian Pucker might be able to use this to find himself an actual regular role on another show.

So, the magic stick apparently destroyed Eve and she's Juliette, again?  Well.... at least this hopefully means no more stupid wigs.  But this will probably ramp up another Nick/Juliette/Adalind love triangle, right?  Sigh...

Wu is slowly, but surely getting that hang of the whole werewolf thing!

Rosalee is now pregnant!  Hopefully this won't end up being used against her and Monroe on some levels, but knowing this show, it totally will.

Between Renard and Nick brawling in their prescient, and this Portland North prescient pretty much getting wiped out, there would be total chaos in Portland, if this was actually set in real life.

Diana is still creepy, but at least she's offing bad guys for now.  I do hope someone gives her a nice talk about the whole killing thing, and there is a difference between offing guys who hurt your mom, and those who get her order wrong at dinner.  Because right now, Diana is so someone I can see using her powers for those who inconvenience her.

The show was renewed in early April.

As well, they could have had two versions of the finale. One for renewal with cliffhanger (as it is), and the other one for cancellation with closure for audience.

Or they could choose to be assholes like many shows before, putting cliffhanger for the finale of a cancelled show...

I really enjoyed Wu using his lycanthropy to take out those Black Claws. Awesome. And Nick throwing that knife into that obnoxious Wesen cop's eye...Yes! Loved the can of whoop ass Nick broke out.

Wonder what kind of powers baby Kelly will have (besides being totally adorbs!)?

• Love 5

As much as I've not been a fan of the political/Black Claw stuff, this two-parter was really action packed and tense. They did a great job keeping up the breathless pace.

Despite my problems with the Eve/Juliette character, I am kind of interested to see what she is now that she's un-Eve'd. Although I was just beginning to enjoy Eve as she marched around kicking everyone's ass right when it was needed. PS: Nick, it was not needed in the Captain's office at that time.

I'm sad to see McHottie go. After he died I was sure Diana would find out and then take out everyone lol. As much as Diana is creepy, I wanted her to go Carrie on everybody in Black Claw, so I loved seeing her take out Bonaparte using her daddy as the vehicle (although I was also confused about the fact she seemed to be stabbing the daddy doll ... maybe she has to create a picture in her mind as well and that influenced what she did ... I'm grasping lol).

I wonder what Portland's North Precinct thinks about their Grimm counterpart lol.

• Love 1

Nick taking on that small army by himself was awesome.

Renard is going to go full evil next season.

Diana is a scary demon child.

Juliette angst will be so bad next season if she is human.

Monroe/Rosalee baby is what I'm looking forward to the most next season.

• Love 1

Wow. That was pretty intense. So apparently full Zauberbeists are pretty damn powerful. I'm thinking that he wasn't necessarily MORE powerful than Eve..I thought it more that they were evenly matched and he happened to pull the Voldemort glass trick out of his hat and got Eve with it.

Diana wasn't so creepy this episode. She seemed more like a little kid that doesn't understand the full measure of her powers..but she will listen to her mom. BTW, it was nice that Adalind explained to Diana that not only did she need to help her brother's dad, but that dad was the son of the woman that took care of her.

i was really disappointed in the Black Claw cops. Black Claw are the bad guys, and in this political climate,,they don't just have one bad cop, but an ENTIRE PRECINT. Yea, I wasn't thrilled about that. But, it is a tv show. 

So, I imagine that with the established "link" between Juliette and Adalind, that now the magic stick cured Juliette of the Hexenbeist, that it will reemerge in Adalind- thus making Adalind a villain next season?

loved all the scenes with Monroe and Rosalie with Tony. 

And Monroes reaction to the news of the pregnancy was the BEST EVER!

• Love 5

Amazing that with all that carnage we didn't lose a single series regular. (Dammit *cough* Julieve). I love that there isn't a better canon name for that artifact than "Magic Stick". At least, that's what I call it - does it even have a name in the show?

That precinct of Black Claw wesen gave me the creeps. I think the show is still hedging its bets on how evil Renard is. It's like they can't commit to it, and Roiz is playing it like he's not sure either. It could be interesting..he had a few beats where he seemed ambivalent, but he didn't stop Bonaparte from hurting Adalind, and Diana was controlling the sabre when he killed Bonaparte, so how much was he in thrall and how much was he in control? The thing is, this show is not good at showing nuance like that, so I have no hope that this will be explored next season. It'll go under the rug, like Zombie Nick.

Has the show ever established what the offspring of inter-species wesen are? Do they share traits from each parent or are they one or the other? Or is this yet another aspect of wesen lore that has not been spelled out by the show?

• Love 3

I think once you are bleeding from your eyeballs, and there is no medical care or magic healing stick in sight, you are kind of a goner.

Yeah, where was that magic stick?  Not sure it'd raise the dead but there's no harm in trying, and Meisner deserved a shot at it.  As does Wu. 

Wu also needs a new war cry - his sounded kinda silly.

Where has badass Nick been all season? More of that please. I think Renard will be the villain next season not Adalind. Adalind and Nick have a child together and I think Nick was the first person to treat her with kindness. I hope they use the healing stick to depower Diana. I don't think she's evil just very powerful with no impulse control. Physically she's ten but she speaks with a high pitched voice and calls her parents mommy and daddy like a small child does.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TV Anonymous said:

As well, they could have had two versions of the finale. One for renewal with cliffhanger (as it is), and the other one for cancellation with closure for audience.

Or they could choose to be assholes like many shows before, putting cliffhanger for the finale of a cancelled show...

I heard a rumor that they either reshot parts of the finale or filmed two versions, so who knows.  Again, just a rumor...

It doesn't change the fact that the odds are very strong that they'll only have 13 episodes to clean everything up.

52 minutes ago, rubyred said:

Has the show ever established what the offspring of inter-species wesen are? Do they share traits from each parent or are they one or the other? Or is this yet another aspect of wesen lore that has not been spelled out by the show?

Waaaay back in season 2, Monroe and Rosalee went through all the possibilities and, for them to have a kid, it could be a fuchsbau OR a blutbad OR "something else."

• Love 1

I keep wondering why Eve would pull out the white wig to wear since she was walking around with her regular hair the rest of the episode until she got stabbed, then I knew Juliette was coming back & when she was back to her regular hair, we would know it was Juliette. Yuck, I don't want her back

I'm glad Diana offed Bonaparte, but now what are they going to do with her? She obviously want mommy & daddy together, whether mommy wants it or not, how are they going to stop her? And is Kelly missing?

I hope this is the end of Black Claw especially since they all seem to be dead. How are they going to explain all those dead cops?

I knew Rosalee had to be pregnant, but how many pregnancies are we going to have to endure on this show? Maybe if we're lucky when the show comes back they'll skip time & the kid will be already born. I'm not looking forward to all the strange things they'll make up for when a fuchsbau gets pregnant.

• Love 5

I'm going to have to read the comic this summer to see if that answers any of my questions.  I also hope for a time skip, if not I feel like were going to get six episodes of the scooby gang wandering around dark tunnels while Nick goes berserk on everything because he has a magic stick. 

I dunno why they made Rosalee pregnant.  Bree Turner was pregnant in the 2nd or 3rd season and they just shipped her character out of town.  With only 13 episodes next season, I'm thinking they're going to severely cut down on WotW and focus more on the main plot.  I have no idea what that plot entails but with these writers, it will probably be stupid.

• Love 2

I think the writers made Rosalee pregnant because they wanted to throw a bone at the MonRosa shippers. Rosalee and Monroe hadn't been focused on since season 3, the season with them moving in together and the wedding arc, even while they remain one of the few good things on this show.

Hopefully, they will be focused on more next year with the pregnancy.

• Love 1

Yeah, where was that magic stick?  

My hubby thinks it might be the Holy Lance, aka The Spear of Destiny.

"The Holy Lance, also known as the Holy Spear, the Spear of Destiny, or the Lance of Longinus, is the name given to the lance that pierced the side of Jesus as he hung on the cross, according to the Gospel of John."

• Love 1

You guys, I straight up started laughing hysterically when Team Grimm was driving out the the red house. The street was pitch dark and as the car drove by the camera, all I could see was Eve's white wig in the backseat.

Diana is still a scary kid, but at least this week she used her powers for good some of the time (when she wasn't making mommy and daddy kiss). Heh, I loved when Adalind woged and asked Sean if he thought that she suddenly found him attractive.

I think Meisner had a lot of potential initially but when they brought him on this season, it felt like they didn't know how to fit him into the show in a non-mysterious way so they just dropped him into the basement of HW with Trubel and Eve. I'm not devastated that he's gone, but I am disappointed that he was killed off without getting to do much this year besides stand in front of computer screens. The last thing he did that was really awesome was kick ass at the hospital with Nick and that was forever ago.

Nick should make a hobby of saving the original pages and locking them up somewhere and making a forgery to lead Black Claw or its followers to a dead end.

Ha, imagine if Nick left some fake pages that sent Black Claw going after people like Donald Trump or King Jong-un. Now imagine the conversations that would take place once Black Claw got into a room with the fake targets.

• Love 3

Well, that was certainly action-packed, I'll have to give them that. But it seems like this town is FUBAR. 

I kept yelling at the TV "have Diana kill Bonaparte!" for like 2 hours. BTW - who in the hell gave her those creepy-ass dolls? 

I don't mind the idea of Rosalee being pregnant, but the part where she blurted it out to Monroe seems awkward and out of place. They really had trouble working that into such an intense episode.

Definitely not looking forward to a Nick/Adalind/Juliette triangle.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, henripootel said:

Yeah, where was that magic stick?  Not sure it'd raise the dead but there's no harm in trying, and Meisner deserved a shot at it.

Hee -- there could totally be harm in trying! You could come back a zombie, or worse. In fact, if I were Meisner, I might have a "DNR by mystical means" document in my personnel file: CPR is fine. Magic stick whose powers nobody understands, and which comes with dire cryptic warnings? Not thanks. But seriously, Meisner has seen firsthand -- since he did it to her -- the cost to Eve of coming back "from the dead". I'm not sure he would want to go on living as an emotionless automaton like Eve, but he might be willing to do it if he was sure it would be helpful to the cause of defeating Black Claw. The magic stick comes with no such reassurances.

7 hours ago, arieswriting said:

Another moment I loved was when Wu walked into the precinct, saw Eve had got the two cops to draw on each other, and he just had this smirk that made me laugh out loud.

Yeah, that was awesome. Wu rocks!

7 hours ago, kathyk24 said:

Adalind and Nick have a child together and I think Nick was the first person to treat her with kindness.

Meisner was the first person to treat Adalind with kindness. Perhaps that showed her it was possible, making way for her relationship with Nick. Shoot -- does that mean my favorite, dearly departed character is to blame for Nadalind? ;-)