Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Only You / An Untold Story

• Start Topic

Just now, Worsel said:

I thought magic didn't work outside of Storybooke in our world.  Or is it because of the crystal?

It's the crystal.  That's why it's dumb that Regina and Emma are roadtripping vs.just poofing to where Henry is.

• Love 2

I wonder if it's occurred to Henry that if he manages to destroy magic, he'll kill boxed Belle?

And, really, Henry?  You think you can remotely fight Rumple?  You really do have your father's brains.  Between Neal's genetics and Regina's nurture, you have zero chance at life.

• Love 7
Just now, Worsel said:

I thought magic didn't work outside of Storybooke in our world.  Or is it because of the crystal?

They established earlier that the crystal caused magic to work in our world.

• Love 1
(edited)

I wonder if Violet has realized that the magic going away means she can never go back to Camelot.  I guess she is ~blinded by love~

Edited by Senna
  • Love 1

Henry needs a red jacket to make the familial comparisons complete

3 minutes ago, Worsel said:

OK, stealing from a library is just wrong

Like father like son.  Funny that Neal never noticed the grail.

1 minute ago, Senna said:

I wonder if Violet has realized that the magic going away means she can never go back to Camelot.  I guess she is ~blinded by love~

Meanwhile Violet's family apparently decided that she's so annoying that they're okay with going home and leaving her behind.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, scenicbyway said:

Like father like son.  Funny that Neal never noticed the grail.

Well, he was having a lot of coffee and tacos with Tamara.

Also, he probably lied to Henry.  During the 3 1/2 minutes they actually spoke.  He needed a reason he'd ditched Emma in jail.

Just now, OnceUponAJen said:

This ought to be black and white realm if you ask me......

Yes.

But, I'd really rather not do a 1/2 season of black and white.  Maybe we can just pretend?