Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Only You / An Untold Story

• Start Topic

Just now, XrystalPond said:

I thought Regina wanted to become blood buddies. Seriously, I'm over the buddy cop road trips between these two. If magic is working in our world, why aren't they poofing themselves to where Henry is? Why drive?

And what was Rumple's deal with the toll taker?

Yes, thank you.  Why don't Regina and Emma just poof themselves there?  Have we ever seen Emma poof herself somewhere outside of being Dark Swan.

I can imagine the convo in the writers room.

FINALE:

A&E:    REGINA & EMMA ROADTRIP!

Staff Writer:  What do we do with the other series regulars?

A&E:   PUT THEM IN A CAGE!

Staff Writer:   ok....eventhough Hook and Emma have been separated since last spring?

A&E:   Yep!

Staff Writer:    ....

A&E   Also let's have the new bad guy immediately try to kill Hook!

Staff Writer:   ....

• Love 6
Just now, Mari said:

Shut up, Regina.

"Taken your son."?  Wow.  Can't blame even Henry, now, for his own actions?  The never-the-Mills'-fault is spreading.

Indeed. Regina could not speak again and I wouldn't mind a bit.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, OnceUponAJen said:

OK, new villain is kind of hot.....in a psychotic way.

I've loved Sam Witwer in every show he's been on. He's definitely channeling his vampire persona in this one.

• Love 2
(edited)
7 minutes ago, ABitOFluff said:

Wow, Neil was doing all this stuff I wasn't aware of while he was alive. What a great dad and all around awesome guy! Best character ever! </sarcasm>

They just didn't want to show us him doing anything awesome because it would have just made us miss him more. Or something.

2 minutes ago, Worsel said:

So Robin liked to read about himself?  

I can't blame him. I would totally do the same thing. I am constantly puzzled by the fact that the rest of the uncursed characters show no interest in this world's versions of them. 

Edited by InsertWordHere
  • Love 4

Wow. Regina. Your first impulse is to murder a guy for existing? You want a pat on the back for restraining yourself? Look, I really have enjoyed Regina this season, and I feel bad she lost Robin, but this pity party is just reminding me of how much I used to hate her. 

• Love 5

I can't believe we're watching a 5 minute convo between Emma and Regina about how bad it is for Regina.  Seriously?  Emma has literally been to hell and back this season, but it's all about Regina.

FLIP

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Is there ANY place in the entire multiverse where no one hates Rumple? 

No, because its necessary for Rumple to have an enemy that doesn't care about collateral damage so they can all unite with Rumple against the common enemy despite Rumple also not caring about collateral damage and always betraying them in the end.

• Love 4
(edited)

Well, either Regina is going to go evil again against her will, or the world is ending.  Regina just acknowledged that she was wrong in the Snow situation.

But, still, shut up, Regina.  Emma became the Dark One, and watched Hook die a couple of times.  You aren't alone in having suffered.  

I would like to duct tape certain writers/show runners to chairs and yell at them.  Completely random writers, of course.  It's absolutely not directed at A&E.  Really.

Edited by Mari
oops.
  • Love 3

So that little monologue had some ups and downs. On the one hand,Regina did show regret for her actions, and admitted that she made bad choices. But it was hurt by the never ending "woe is ME no one but ME has ever been in pain!" stuff that Regina tends to induidge in. 

• Love 6

OK so call me obsessed with Belle in a Box - but you'd think Rumple would keep her in his pocket, not just sitting on the seat next to him - and NO SEAT BELT!

• Love 4

Are we supposed to feel bad for Regina here? Now she know that murdering is wrong? It wasn't obvious before? Plus murdering Hook just for being alive is pure jealousy. That doesn't even fit with the idea of vengeance or retribution.

And now we know why Hook was holding his neck in the promo photos. Nothing to do with the old injury. But they're not allowed to kill him again so soon.

• Love 2
Just now, Worsel said:

OK so call me obsessed with Belle in a Box - but you'd think Rumple would keep her in his pocket, not just sitting on the seat next to him - and NO SEAT BELT!

Guess he wanted to use the HOV lane...

• Love 3

I would like to duct tape certain writers/show runners to chairs and yell at them.  Completely random writers, of course.  It's absolutely not directed at A&E.  Really.

The line forms to the left.... ;)

• Love 2
Just now, hockeycat400 said:

Can't believe Rumple was so cheap at the NYC toll booth.  Dude...just pay the $15.

At first I was thinking, he had no money because Henry took it along with the 'gold' AMEX card, but then I  remembered that magic works in our world, so nevermind.

• Love 1
Just now, Shanna Marie said:

Are we supposed to feel bad for Regina here? Now she know that murdering is wrong? It wasn't obvious before?

Well, yes.

In-show, the only pain that truly matters to anyone is Regina's.  Her pain is painier than anyone else's pain.

(And, wow, those 3 minutes of conversation Neal and Henry had were really, really detailed.  Huh.)

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Worsel said:

Leslie Knope treats her briefcases better than Rumple treats his wife.

• Love 4

Well DUH! Did he never figure out the implications of this multiverse? Its by far the most interesting thing about this show! Did anyone see what all stories he saw? I saw Don Quiote, what else was there? 

• Love 2

This Neal bullshit just keeps making me angrier and angrier. Now...where did I put my table-flipping gloves?

I will shell out Pay-per-View prices to see Babe the Blue Ox on this show.

Calling it now, nerdy guy is totally Hyde.

• Love 5