Type keyword(s) to search

OutDaughtered - General Discussion

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Snark the show, not each other.  Civility matters. If a poster's posts routinely annoy you, please use the Ignore feature.  Hover over their user name and you will see a popup with an ignore option.

• Start Topic

Who knows how social media will be when the quints turn 15 (I was going to say 18 however I can see them getting their own accounts sooner) but I can see them being social media influencers or involved in MLMs. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Who knows how social media will be when the quints turn 15 (I was going to say 18 however I can see them getting their own accounts sooner) but I can see them being social media influencers or involved in MLMs. 

They've never known any kind of life other than being whored out to the media since even before they were born so, yeah, of course!

• Love 4
On 9/8/2021 at 12:57 AM, Elodia said:

I've never heard "down to earth" in connection with the Busbys. 😁

10000% agreed. On the show is one thing, sure (even though it's meant to be "reality"), but even off of the show they're constantly on Instagram. There might be one teeny tiny fraction of them that's down to earth, but judging by all of the stuff they buy, they are the definition of materialistic "new money" people. Take Adam's vehicle, for example. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the white truck that he had gotten not too long ago, except that he got bored. So he got the Jeep pickup (🙄). Then of course, in true Busby fashion, he had to go and pimp it out. What does he need lifts and accessories for? He has 6 kids. Nothing about that is practical. But he did it anyway because it's always going to be "for the gram". How do others see them? They have to be showy or they won't be relevant. Why else would their kids need new EVERYTHING all the time? Down to earth the Busbys are not lol.

• Love 9
45 minutes ago, se0307 said:

10000% agreed. On the show is one thing, sure (even though it's meant to be "reality"), but even off of the show they're constantly on Instagram. There might be one teeny tiny fraction of them that's down to earth, but judging by all of the stuff they buy, they are the definition of materialistic "new money" people. Take Adam's vehicle, for example. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the white truck that he had gotten not too long ago, except that he got bored. So he got the Jeep pickup (🙄). Then of course, in true Busby fashion, he had to go and pimp it out. What does he need lifts and accessories for? He has 6 kids. Nothing about that is practical. But he did it anyway because it's always going to be "for the gram". How do others see them? They have to be showy or they won't be relevant. Why else would their kids need new EVERYTHING all the time? Down to earth the Busbys are not lol.

I'm sorry to hear that. (I don't follow them on Insta.) Sounds like they've changed a lot from the early years.

• Love 3
On 9/2/2021 at 12:54 PM, eel21788 said:

Have any of you chronic migraine people tried aimovig or similar drugs (emgality, nurtec, ubrelvy)? I have questions.

I don't want to highjack the forum, so if you have any info PM me. Thankx.

Thankx to all who responded. I got some good info!

On 9/9/2021 at 10:18 AM, druzy said:

image.thumb.png.ea2118dff4ba4de87da44d4571d00e34.png

Pa-leeeeeeeessssseeeeee!!!!!!! She loves getting words of advice????? "Schedule" and "budget" are words she lives by??????? Yeah, right!

Why does she call everyone a hater who tries to give her real advice, such as put your kids in lifejackets when you're out on a boat?

Also, why would it be necessary to budget when you get everything for free in exchange for advertising?

I'm not even convinced she knows how to schedule her many vacations. I'm pretty sure the TLC travel agent does all that for her and then tells her where and when to show up.

• Love 14
11 hours ago, eel21788 said:

"Schedule" and "budget" are words she lives by???????

She wants to show her fans that she is just like all the other working moms. "See? I'm just a normal hard-working all-american-mom and if I can do this, you can do this too". And I think the believes this crap. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Branding and posting everything online is an epidemic, and it isn't limited to children.  I see women my own age (63) posting everything they wear and eat.  Quite frankly I don't care that much about what I wear and eat and I sure don't care about anyone else!   Narcissism is running rampant these days.  And I'm starting to sound like an old lady.

• Love 14
5 hours ago, overtherainbow said:

He really is obsessed with the 'gram, isn't he?🙄

He's obsessed with himself on the 'gram. He seems to think he's done something remarkable to be in the position he's in, when in reality he's just very mediocre and very lucky,

• Love 13
5 hours ago, readheaded said:

He's obsessed with himself on the 'gram. He seems to think he's done something remarkable to be in the position he's in, when in reality he's just very mediocre and very lucky,

This!!! I couldn't have said it better. 

• Love 5
On 8/13/2021 at 8:12 PM, se0307 said:

Ok, Danielle can say what she wants about her tummy tuck (still don't buy it), but these are obviously breast implants. They have that classic exaggerated arc from the breast bone. Now that I'm seeing it in this picture, I'm surprised I didn't notice it before. I had to scroll back a bit, but see the obvious lack of boobs in the white bikini picture...?

Screenshot_20210813-210022.jpg

Screenshot_20210813-210757__01.jpg

Has Danielle addressed or denied the tummy tuck rumor? I haven’t seen if she has. There is NO WAY she didn’t have a tummy tuck or some procedure. If you carry 5 babies, your skin isn’t going to tighten back, matter how many crunches you do. My daughter, who was itty bitty before having twins, still has some lose skin around her belly. Granted, she doesn’t exercise haha but what working mom of twins does?? Well other than Danielle, a “working” mom of 6. 

• Love 7

I actually liked the Busbys in the beginning. I’m from their area, so I guess I felt a little connection with them lol. But now? They really turn me off in every way possible. The kids are spoiled. Neither Adam or Danielle have real jobs, despite what they say about being working parents. I don’t know any working parents who can go shopping, have lunch dates, get a mani/pedi, tool around town in a pimped out jeep, seven days a week. And the much-needed vacations?? That’s really the straw that broke the camel’s back for me. It’s just a disgusting display of unearned wealth. They are obviously not the sharpest tools in the shed (colostro phobic?? 🤯). So it just rubs me the wrong way when ignorant people are rewarded for just being lucky. Contrary to their response to the “haters”, I’m not the least bit jealous. We have a very comfortable income. I have everything I need. I don’t particularly like to travel all that much, because I don’t like hotels. (I’ve watched too many Datelines lol). And in this day and age, I would not wish fame on my biggest enemy. So the Busbys can go about their famewhore lives, and Adam’s balding head will get bigger and bigger. Ok, I’m calling it now. Adam’s receding hairline will miraculously start to come back down. His narcissism won’t allow him to be follically challenged! 

Edited by MzTori77
  • LOL 7
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, MzTori77 said:

I actually liked the Busbys in the beginning. I’m from their area, so I guess I felt a little connection with them lol. But now? They really turn me off in every way possible. The kids are spoiled. Neither Adam or Danielle have real jobs, despite what they say about being working parents. I don’t know any working parents who can go shopping, have lunch dates, get a mani/pedi, tool around town in a pimped out jeep, seven days a week. And the much-needed vacations?? That’s really the straw that broke the camel’s back for me. It’s just a disgusting display of unearned wealth. They are obviously not the sharpest tools in the shed (colostro phobic?? 🤯). So it just rubs me the wrong way when ignorant people are rewarded for just being lucky. Contrary to their response to the “haters”, I’m not the least bit jealous. We have a very comfortable income. I have everything I need. I don’t particularly like to travel all that much, because I don’t like hotels. (I’ve watched too many Datelines lol). And in this day and age, I would not wish fame on my biggest enemy. So the Busbys can go about their famewhore lives, and Adam’s balding head will get bigger and bigger. Ok, I’m calling it now. Adam’s receding hairline will miraculously start to come back down. His narcissism won’t allow him to be follically challenged! 

I love your post so much!!!! Everything you said, are words right out of my mouth!!!

• Love 4

I wonder why they always travel with family or friends (or "Frans" according to Danielle's IG). It seems they can't be alone with each other.  On the other hand: I can understand that. I wouldn't want to be left alone with Adumb or Danielle either. 😆

Edited by Elodia
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Elodia said:

I wonder why they always travel with family or friends (or "Frans" according to Danielle's IG). It seems they can't be alone with each other.  On the other hand: I can understand that. I wouldn't want to be left alone with Adumb or Danielle either. 😆

Because they need babysitters. Help to watch their herd of kids.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Do they live in Lake Worth Texas because a military aircraft crashed in the middle of a residential neighborhood. I must be thinking about Lake Charles.

The crash was a plane out of Fort Worth, the Busbys are near Houston.   

The Busbys only need babysitters for the TV show, they have full time nannies, and the nannies go on vacation when the kids go along, other times when it's an adult only vacation the kids stay home. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, Spazamanaz said:

Because they need babysitters. Help to watch their herd of kids.

Yes, when they're vacationing with the kids. But they are always take friends on their trips even when the girls are at home. It's none of my business, of course, but it seems to me that they are bored with each other...

On 9/18/2021 at 10:45 AM, MzTori77 said:

Has Danielle addressed or denied the tummy tuck rumor? I haven’t seen if she has. There is NO WAY she didn’t have a tummy tuck or some procedure. If you carry 5 babies, your skin isn’t going to tighten back, matter how many crunches you do. My daughter, who was itty bitty before having twins, still has some lose skin around her belly. Granted, she doesn’t exercise haha but what working mom of twins does?? Well other than Danielle, a “working” mom of 6. 

I have a relative who lost 250 pounds and is now dealing with loose skin. The doctor told her that just removing the loose skin does not give a good result. The navel ends up in the wrong place, and there's a lot of loose skin that remains.  A tummy tuck, which repairs the muscles and repositions the belly button, is the only way to get a natural look. 

I'm sure Danielle was given similar information. In my relative's case, her health insurance will cover the skin removal but not the rest of the procedure. 

• Love 3
On 9/18/2021 at 6:02 AM, Elodia said:

Aaaand another well deserved vacation for the Busbys. Check out Adam's heavily filtered face. 😁

IMG-20210918-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20210918-WA0002.jpg

He doesn't look human in this photo.  It reminds of the Arrested Development joke where Gob makes a fake drivers license for his mother, Lucille.  She wants him to make her look 40.  He says, "I airbrushed her so much she had to check albino".  Plastic dolls look more real than Adam does in this photo.  The scariest thing is he looked at this and thought it looked good.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

He doesn't look human in this photo.  It reminds of the Arrested Development joke where Gob makes a fake drivers license for his mother, Lucille.  She wants him to make her look 40.  He says, "I airbrushed her so much she had to check albino".  Plastic dolls look more real than Adam does in this photo.  The scariest thing is he looked at this and thought it looked good.  

Right? What a yahoo! Hahahaha

5 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

He ALWAYS uses the same filter! On himself and on his kids. It's always the Healthy Glow filter. Imagine teaching your kids to filter their appearance with every documentation of your face.. and to get boob jobs and tummy tucks. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, druzy said:

I'm glad they started dressing differently. That looks like a headstone at the end of their front yard.

image.png.0fafdb786124341691694e20a89404fc.png

But Danielle had to comment "THAT'S what happens when they pick their own clothes.  So funny."  I'm confused about what is wrong with the outfits they chose.  They seem perfectly appropriate to me.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, judyjudyjudy said:

But Danielle had to comment "THAT'S what happens when they pick their own clothes.  So funny."  I'm confused about what is wrong with the outfits they chose.  They seem perfectly appropriate to me.

It's the back of their mailbox. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, judyjudyjudy said:

They must not have wanted to wear the requisite sponsored clothing.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, readheaded said:

They must not have wanted to wear the requisite sponsored clothing.

At least they're wearing the requisite sponsored (and semi-matching) backpacks.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 8
23 hours ago, judyjudyjudy said:

The kids did a better job color matching that I could given that they have many colorful clothing options to choose from.  They look like normal kids heading off to school with enormous backpacks.  When the backpack is more than half the size of the child, I expect them to topple over and end up like turtles on their backs.  

• Love 9
On 9/29/2021 at 8:31 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

They look like normal kids heading off to school with enormous backpacks.  When the backpack is more than half the size of the child, I expect them to topple over and end up like turtles on their backs.  

I always wonder what the heck little kids are carrying in there (especially when they're just starting pre-school); snacks?  It's like part of a uniform or something.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, druzy said:

They sure like to travel.

image.thumb.png.279eeae3228c16636c25d5e3fdbbe509.png

Well, it's about time! They were home for like ten days! Did you see that ass-kisser's comment? What exactly makes them amazing parents? Being on vacation non-stop? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Elodia said:

Well, it's about time! They were home for like ten days! Did you see that ass-kisser's comment? What exactly makes them amazing parents? Being on vacation non-stop? 

In their case, being away from their kids is probably better. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

I always wonder what the heck little kids are carrying in there (especially when they're just starting pre-school); snacks?  It's like part of a uniform or something.

If it’s the first few days of school, they probably have all their supplies to take in. And even if it isn’t, kids have a lot of stuff to carry back and forth. 

• Love 2