Type keyword(s) to search

OutDaughtered - General Discussion

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Snark the show, not each other.  Civility matters. If a poster's posts routinely annoy you, please use the Ignore feature.  Hover over their user name and you will see a popup with an ignore option.

• Start Topic

(edited)

The Bunny (Bun Bun? or something like that) was rehomed to a neighbor family when they lived in the first house, near Dale and Crystal.       Plus, the little ones kept eating rabbit poop.  I'm sure Bun Bun (I hope I got the name right) was a lot happier without the five little ones grabbing him constantly.   I hope he or she is happy, healthy and loved. 

Why do they keep getting flat nosed dogs?   They have a terrible time in a hot climate like Houston.   

Why do I suspect overpriced designer dog?    Half Bichon Frise, and half Shih Tzu?    That sounds like another purse dog.     

Beaux is in the background on the video when Blayke is running around with the new puppy in her arms. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The Bunny (Bun Bun? or something like that) was rehomed to a neighbor family when they lived in the first house, near Dale and Crystal.       

Why do they keep getting flat nosed dogs?   They have a terrible time in a hot climate like Houston.   

Why do I suspect overpriced designer dog?    Half Bichon Frise, and half Shih Tzu?    That sounds like another purse dog.     Beaux is in the background when Blayke is running around with the new puppy in her arms. 

They get bored so they need something new to keep them "relevant". With no regard for the lives of the poor animals they adopt. I hope Danielle doesn't hit this one too..

• Love 5
On 7/18/2021 at 4:44 PM, se0307 said:

They get bored so they need something new to keep them "relevant". With no regard for the lives of the poor animals they adopt. I hope Danielle doesn't hit this one too..

Right?  Oops!  Hazel let that cat out of the bag...

On 7/19/2021 at 5:23 PM, druzy said:

They are going on vacation next week to Splashway

image.thumb.png.764d01f29e9952d7fd95f2e1e764248a.png

Is that mommy's favorite Ava?  I still can't tell the twins apart!

• Love 2
On 7/18/2021 at 5:05 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

The Bunny (Bun Bun? or something like that) was rehomed to a neighbor family when they lived in the first house, near Dale and Crystal.       Plus, the little ones kept eating rabbit poop.  I'm sure Bun Bun (I hope I got the name right) was a lot happier without the five little ones grabbing him constantly.   I hope he or she is happy, healthy and loved. 

Why do I suspect overpriced designer dog?    Half Bichon Frise, and half Shih Tzu?    That sounds like another purse dog.     

Beaux is in the background on the video when Blayke is running around with the new puppy in her arms. 

Bichon/Shih Tzus are NOT flat nosed dogs. I have one that I adopted. They are also NOT purse dogs. They grow to be about 15 lbs and very sturdy dogs. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, moonchild81 said:

its summer / adam and danielle probably want to get the girls out of the house and have them see something different

When I was a child the only vacation we went on was a camping trip every summer for about 3 years. I survived. It seems like they have taken 4 vacations this year.

• Love 6

Same here.  They probably consider them 'working vacations,' since Adam photographs and videotapes every minute of them; TLC might even be filming, in which case they'd also foot the bill.  They are special!  We were not!!!

• Love 3

What I find absurd is that the girls (and probably Danielle, too) seem to be wearing a different swimsuit every day. It’s Tuesday and I’ve seen at least 3 different suits in their pictures. Who does that?? Two per kid is plenty. It’s simple. Wear one while one dries. Danielle always complains about packing. No wonder, when your kids are putting on an Instagram fashion show. 

• Love 8

Ok, Danielle can say what she wants about her tummy tuck (still don't buy it), but these are obviously breast implants. They have that classic exaggerated arc from the breast bone. Now that I'm seeing it in this picture, I'm surprised I didn't notice it before. I had to scroll back a bit, but see the obvious lack of boobs in the white bikini picture...?

Screenshot_20210813-210022.jpg

Screenshot_20210813-210757__01.jpg

• Love 5
10 hours ago, se0307 said:

Ok, Danielle can say what she wants about her tummy tuck (still don't buy it), but these are obviously breast implants. They have that classic exaggerated arc from the breast bone. Now that I'm seeing it in this picture, I'm surprised I didn't notice it before. I had to scroll back a bit, but see the obvious lack of boobs in the white bikini picture...?

Screenshot_20210813-210022.jpg

Screenshot_20210813-210757__01.jpg

I think so too. I mentioned it many pages ago when I saw a pic of her in a bathing suit from one of their many, many 'much needed vacations'. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I wonder if the outfits are part of their athleisure company stuff?  

I don't think so. This pictures were taken before they had founded "Cadi Fitness". (Hence the smaller boobs) But maybe these outfits were inspirational to them 😊

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Elodia said:

OMG Danielle! Get a dictionary. I'm sure you can afford it. Colostro phobic... 😂😂😂

Ugh she's a fkn moron. They both are so stupid.

I was actually going to post on here today too.. Adam got them that astronaut ice cream. But why did he get 6 of them?? He could have assumed at least one of them wouldn't like it. He could have easily gotten 3 and split them up. Then the twins didn't like them (surprise, surprise) and went straight to the trash to throw them out. What a waste, and what little spoiled brats for the fact that that's their first reaction. That stuff is not cheap. I used to very occasionally get that as a treat to SHARE with my brother if we went to a planetarium. 

• Love 8
44 minutes ago, se0307 said:

Ugh she's a fkn moron. They both are so stupid.

I was actually going to post on here today too.. Adam got them that astronaut ice cream. But why did he get 6 of them?? He could have assumed at least one of them wouldn't like it. He could have easily gotten 3 and split them up. Then the twins didn't like them (surprise, surprise) and went straight to the trash to throw them out. What a waste, and what little spoiled brats for the fact that that's their first reaction. That stuff is not cheap. I used to very occasionally get that as a treat to SHARE with my brother if we went to a planetarium. 

I bet he got six ice cream, because the sponsor wants to see a photo or video of all of them having their product. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

After all these years of taking dozens of photos of the girls every day, she doesn't know not to pose them staring into the sun?  Who knew Hazel would one day take the best picture?

Maybe it was a fluke? The sun probably reflects off of her glasses and she can't see it.

And why do these girls still talk like toddlers?! Her story of them going shopping, they're just in the van yelling and sounding like a car full of day care aged kids. It's so shrill and obnoxious.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Elodia said:

Colostro phobic...

I'm pretty sure that means "fear of colonoscopy." Then again, it could be "fear of irritable bowel disease." Either way, it could be Danielle's latest fake disease diagnosis. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, se0307 said:

But why did he get 6 of them??

That happens when money no longer is a problem and the whole world is supposed to see it. 

What a waste. And the only they teach their kids is to spend money as soon as you earn it.  ("Earning" is not exactly the correctc expression here... 😉)

• Love 6
On 9/2/2021 at 1:51 AM, Elodia said:

That happens when money no longer is a problem and the whole world is supposed to see it. 

What a waste. And the only they teach their kids is to spend money as soon as you earn it.  ("Earning" is not exactly the correctc expression here... 😉)

That bothers me too! Every time they get "chore money" (chores clearly don't include cleaning up after themselves since Danielle always complains about what a mess her house is) they run to Target to buy something else they don't need. They got stuffed animals last time?? Aren't they a bit old for that, and if not, won't they be soon? This family singlehandedly fills a landfill. Setting up a savings account, even if it's small, would be an even better lesson. If they need to fund it with a minimum, why not incentivize them not to spend? Maybe say if you put your $5 into an account, we'll put in $50 so that you can open the account. Surely they can afford that. See which of the kids can see past the instant gratification. Kind of like the marshmallow test buy with money instead.

• Love 5

Setting up a savings account, even if it's small, would be an even better lesson

Letting them spend every penny the minute they get it certainly isn't teaching them anything.  (But what can we expect, that's apparently what their parents do.)  When I was very small (back in the 50s) I got an allowance of 25 cents a week.  Ten cents went to savings, ten cents went to Sunday School, and I had five cents to spend.  When I joined Brownies and had to pay dues, my allowance had to be increased.  LOL  Money skills should be taught from an early age.  Besides, those girls have so much stuff that I doubt they appreciate any of it.

• Like 1
  • Love 10

With all their chore money the quints will never, ever do anything for free.  What's wrong with helping around the house without getting paid for every move? They raise spoiled brats for sure.  

• Love 7
22 hours ago, camom said:

Letting them spend every penny the minute they get it certainly isn't teaching them anything.  (But what can we expect, that's apparently what their parents do.)  When I was very small (back in the 50s) I got an allowance of 25 cents a week.  Ten cents went to savings, ten cents went to Sunday School, and I had five cents to spend.  When I joined Brownies and had to pay dues, my allowance had to be increased.  LOL  Money skills should be taught from an early age.  Besides, those girls have so much stuff that I doubt they appreciate any of it.

Same with me. My brother and I got an allowance, and my parents gave us a choice: we could get $2 a week each OR we could get $5 together and put it into a savings box (a shoe box or something lol). It certainly made us think about what we wanted to do with it and we would decide together if we wanted to save up for something for both of us. 

I agree, why let them get another stuffed animal or toy or something they'll probably play with twice before it ends up in a box? They have too much of everything. Or maybe teach them to pool their money as well so that they can achieve a group goal for something they can all share. That would be two lessons that they need to learn at once - saving and sharing. They don't need to learn to share because the parents buy one of everything for each of them. 

Still waiting for the day when their TV money runs out at all they have is a t-shirt business and too much stuff, plus a mortgage they can't afford. I don't wish them any real ill will, bit I do hope that they need to learn a hard lesson, no matter what it is. 

• Love 6
On 9/6/2021 at 11:45 AM, camom said:

I’ve never known any mom, especially a mom of 6 young kids, who could take so many girlfriend days/weekends/trips. 

Wait until she starts filming and her mysterious illness comes back. She will be complaining about not being able to do things with her girlfriends. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, se0307 said:

Still waiting for the day when their TV money runs out at all they have is a t-shirt business and too much stuff, plus a mortgage they can't afford. I don't wish them any real ill will, bit I do hope that they need to learn a hard lesson, no matter what it is. 

I think that would kind of fit the definition of ill will. :)
I always hope the universe will go easy on me when I screw up.
I just find the show boring now. I liked the early years - which were boring in a comforting, real-life way. The day-to-day of dealing with quint babies was very interesting and sweet. (And I really liked the couple.) Now it's mostly just a big, annoying commercial every episode.

Kids don't change later anywhere near as quickly as they do in the first years, so maybe they should just go off the air.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Love 7
On 9/5/2021 at 11:45 PM, Elodia said:

With all their chore money the quints will never, ever do anything for free.  What's wrong with helping around the house without getting paid for every move? They raise spoiled brats for sure.  

When I was a kid I got chore money and I still learned how to help out around the house and not expect payment for every little thing I did. Besides, they can't really go out and get jobs at that age (unless you want to count being on TV as their job).

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

I think that would kind of fit the definition of ill will. :)
I always hope the universe will go easy on me when I screw up.
I just find the show boring now. I liked the early years - which were boring in a comforting, real-life way. The day-to-day of dealing with quint babies was very interesting and sweet. (And I really liked the couple.) Now it's mostly just a big, annoying commercial every episode.

Kids don't change later anywhere near as quickly as they do in the first years, so maybe they should just go off the air.

I know lol and I'm not a bad person! I'm not wishing they end up with a sick kid or anything truly terrible (they complained enough about Hazel's eyes even though they were incredibly lucky to have 5 physically and cognitively function children), but they don't deserve the life they're living, especially when they've been doing nothing but flaunting their good fortune in a time where so many people lost so much, not least of all loved ones to the virus they've been disregarding since the start.  

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, se0307 said:

I know lol and I'm not a bad person! I'm not wishing they end up with a sick kid or anything truly terrible (they complained enough about Hazel's eyes even though they were incredibly lucky to have 5 physically and cognitively function children), but they don't deserve the life they're living, especially when they've been doing nothing but flaunting their good fortune in a time where so many people lost so much, not least of all loved ones to the virus they've been disregarding since the start.  

I hear you!

But since it's TV, is it really that much worse than the family on "Succession"? (Which I don't watch, but I've seen the commercials.) 

It's basically: This is their family business. Instead of selling canned goods in a grocery story, they sell themselves. 

I hope Blayke still becomes a veterinarian, though!!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Bookworm 1979 said:

When I was a kid I got chore money and I still learned how to help out around the house and not expect payment for every little thing I did. Besides, they can't really go out and get jobs at that age (unless you want to count being on TV as their job).

It is their job, but they just don't get the big paychecks or have any say over their work environment.

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

It's not just filming for the show, the kids get filmed for what they wear, everywhere they go, and everything is sponsored.    

That's part of the "branding." Is it a good or bad thing overall? I don't know. We don't know how down-to-earth their family life is or is not when there are no cameras. Maybe they balance it all out, maybe they don't.

Or maybe they all, parents included, got a taste of showbiz and went bonkers!!! 😃

• Love 1