Type keyword(s) to search

OutDaughtered - General Discussion

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Snark the show, not each other.  Civility matters. If a poster's posts routinely annoy you, please use the Ignore feature.  Hover over their user name and you will see a popup with an ignore option.

• Start Topic

On 6/17/2021 at 6:15 PM, Spazamanaz said:

Hhmm... not sure, I'd have to look at a pic of them all. And I don't want to! Lol. Who do you think? I'm kinda leaning towards Hazel? 

You are right on with everything you said. They've become ' too big for their britches', as my grandma would say. The only ones I like are Ashley and her family, I think they've got it together. And Blayke, she seems like a really good kid. 

Definitely leaning towards Hazel too. I think the other ones are all turning out really pretty. Hazel is the only one with the xl forehead. Idk, she's definitely turned out better looking than I'd have initially thought, but I've always felt she was sort of dealt the worst card in terms of looks. Throw in the eye condition.... Lol Adam and Danielle will probably start overcompensating for her when the realize she inherited those traits. 

Too big for their britches is the perfect way to put it. They're going to lose control of their lives before too soon and it's going to be a pleasure to watch them squirm and struggle.

• Love 6
57 minutes ago, se0307 said:

Definitely leaning towards Hazel too. I think the other ones are all turning out really pretty. Hazel is the only one with the xl forehead. Idk, she's definitely turned out better looking than I'd have initially thought, but I've always felt she was sort of dealt the worst card in terms of looks. Throw in the eye condition.... Lol Adam and Danielle will probably start overcompensating for her when the realize she inherited those traits. 

Too big for their britches is the perfect way to put it. They're going to lose control of their lives before too soon and it's going to be a pleasure to watch them squirm and struggle.

Oh hell yes! I don't wish pain and suffering on anyone, but it is going to be a pleasure to watch them fall. 

• Love 5
(edited)
On 6/19/2021 at 11:05 PM, Spazamanaz said:

He's such a wanker.

BINGO!!!  We have a group of Christians up here behind the pine curtain of east Texas called "Jeeping for Jesus".  I think they just ride around town with Jeeping for Jesus painted on their jeeps.  Maybe they pray sometimes.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 6/17/2021 at 6:31 AM, Spazamanaz said:

Lol. It just accentuates how ugly it is. I don't know what is more annoying to look at, her nose or Adumb's hairline. 

Hahaha! Adam’s hairline creeps me out. It’s so ugly, so I definitely find him more annoying to look at. (His preening just makes it that much worse). Truthfully, I’ve never noticed Danielle’s nose! What is it, too big or too little? I’ll have to check out her schnozz! 😁

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 6/22/2021 at 5:30 PM, druzy said:

This is a cute picture of Blayke and her cousins

image.thumb.png.d6ef8e287c03e0ca3d37a1dfce7a5322.png

So, now the older girls all have to dress alike, too? Was Blake feeling left out, or is this another endorsement deal?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, MzTori77 said:

Hahaha! Adam’s hairline creeps me out. It’s so ugly, so I definitely find him more annoying to look at. (His preening just makes it that much worse). Truthfully, I’ve never noticed Danielle’s nose! What is it, too big or too little? I’ll have to check out her schnozz! 😁

I don't know what it is about her nose. It's not too big or weirdly shaped or anything. Maybe it's just because she wears her mask under her nose, and when she does that she's always fiddling with her mask right under her nose and touching her nose. Lol. I really don't know why but it bugs me. And her nose looks punchable. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Preteen girls love to dress alike regardless of whether it is for an endorsement deal or not...but considering that the sisters own a clothing line I suspect that their adorable daughters are walking advertisements.  They look very happy.

Danielle's nose is a little bit pug (uptilted at the end) so when she pushes her mask below her nose it exaggerates it a bit.  Otherwise her nose seems perfectly normal (and I've seen a lot worse - at least you can't count the nose hairs).

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

They get sponsorship deals from some upscale kids clothing company.   It used to be Matilda Jane (or something like that), and before that it was some over-priced kiddie clothing company.    Everything we see them eat, wear, or go to is sponsored.  They'll put the kids in whatever they can sell an endorsement for big bucks, and that will supply the clothing.   I bet anyone who meets the price for wearing their clothes, is fine with D & A.     They don't care about anything but the money. 

I bet everything Danielle and her sisters wear is from their Athleisure line that they own.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5

Lifeguards usually make everyone get out of a pool when it starts raining. There's no good reason to chance being struck by lightening which can be around rainstorm even if not visible. A hotel pool probably won't have a lifeguard, but I was scolded by strangers in Florida once for not getting out of a pool when rain started. I got out. 

• Love 6
On 6/26/2021 at 9:24 PM, druzy said:

This is an adorable picture of Riley but isn't being in the pool while it is raining dangerous?

image.thumb.png.484de462ab4c7368dac707b71a61bb66.png

I just have a hard time wrapping my head around posting so many pictures of your children wearing two piece swim suits.  In today's world, it does not seem prudent.  But, of course, since the children are their source of income, nothing will stop the posting ad naseum.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, judyjudyjudy said:

I just have a hard time wrapping my head around posting so many pictures of your children wearing two piece swim suits.  In today's world, it does not seem prudent.  But, of course, since the children are their source of income, nothing will stop the posting ad naseum.

I've thought that too. But then again, they've been showing them running around in diapers and on the toilet for years, so arguably this is better? Makes no sense to me though. They are so tone deaf. 

• Love 8

The danger of a pool in a rainstorm is the lightning but also the rain may obscure the visibility of the bottom of the pool.  If the lifeguards can't clearly see the bottom, they will clear the pool.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, druzy said:

image.thumb.png.73b221ad5a4b6e1a5dbe305fb84db325.png

OMG what an idiot 😂 I knew it would look ridiculous, but this is unbelievably stupid.

4 minutes ago, druzy said:

Adam is doing Cameos now. He's charging $100.

image.thumb.png.89c0da79287507957c116c16f92cfe50.png

Hahahaha who would want a cameo from him?! I wouldn't even pay 1¢ for that moron.

• LOL 13
On 6/3/2021 at 9:56 PM, eel21788 said:

Yeah. One end is bruised, so she bit into the other end as well as taking one bite from the middle. I just don't see anything wrong with that. Please explain.

it is the fact that they referred  to the daughter who bit into this as a psychopath  and that is a terrible thing to do

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

I'm sure the company gave Adam a huge discount for putting their name on social media. I'm looking forward to seeing him driving the truck, he will absolutely look like the tool that he is. Also, who does he think he is? Hell, if one of my friends would present me with a Cameo from Adam, that would be the end of our friendship. I can't with this entitled moron. All he did was fathering 5 girls at the same time. 

Edited by Elodia
  • Love 15
21 hours ago, druzy said:

Adam is doing Cameos now. He's charging $100.

image.thumb.png.89c0da79287507957c116c16f92cfe50.png

Boy, is he full of himself!!!!!!

I checked out their website (yes, I know I have way too much time on my hands). The Reality TV People category has 60 pages. When sorted by least to most expensive, there are only 6 pages of people more expensive than him (maybe 400 people out of a total of 3000). Two-thirds of the "reality people" are $50 or less. At least 25% are less than $35. 

Aunt Kiki and Uncle Dale are also on the site for $45 and $60, respectively.

Other "reality people" on the site less expensive than Addumb include past winners of Big Brother, The Amazing Race, Survivor, Top Chef, Masterchef, etc. 

People who are actual actors such as Sherri Shepherd, Courtney Thorne-Smith and French Stewart are the same price as Addumb. Andy Dick, Lou Ferrigno and Daryl Mitchell all cost less than Addumb.

There seems to be no upper limit to Addumb's idea of his own importance to society. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

It's obvious that Danielle photoshops her pictures but did she photoshop Riley's eyelashes to make them darker? 

And Riley looks like she's wearing lipstick -- another photoshop job?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, druzy said:

It's obvious that Danielle photoshops her pictures but did she photoshop Riley's eyelashes to make them darker? 

od.png

She probably does.. Adam uses that stupid filter for all of his stories that make his children (and himself) look weirdly flawless, so I wouldn't be surprised if she did the same thing and then downloaded them to post. Creepy and weird. Let your children look like normal children.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

You can get that very shiny look from a lot of Botox too. 

Definitely a lot of Botox. When compared to the first seasons there was a lot of movement going on on Danielle's forehead. Not anymore so. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Elodia said:

And another “much needed“ trip for Danille... She really is tone-deaf, isn't she? 

Screenshot_20210711_194115_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

I was about to say... Another one? She's sOoOoOo overwhelmed obviously.

Screenshot_20210711-163023__01.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

They're in Chicago. And Danielle gets a lot of comments like "Again?" and "You need another vacation from what exactly?" on her IG. And people ask why Adam never gets a weekend with his friends. (Does he have any? Except his brothers in law). 

• Like 1
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, Elodia said:

They're in Chicago. And Danielle gets a lot of comments like "Again?" and "You need another vacation from what exactly?" on her IG. 

Again, a hot and humid locale and suffering no pain in a brightly lit airport. I wish my chronic migraines would magically disappear every time I want a vacation, too. Also, how is she going to lift those huge suitcases with her neck and arm pain???

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6
(edited)

I doubt Danielle and friends care about what's legal, and what's safe.   

Since all of their other trips are resorts, (except sponsored ones for filming like the ski trip, or Williamsburg), then I can't imagine anything but a business related trip to Chicago, especially since it was a group of women.     Her girlfriend trips are usually warm weather locations too.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

The brunette on the far left looks like the former best friend (I think she moved away) who was in on the spin studio fiasco with D&A...  Seems strange to see her anywhere WITHOUT her sisters!

• Love 4
On 7/12/2021 at 3:30 AM, Elodia said:

They're in Chicago. And Danielle gets a lot of comments like "Again?" and "You need another vacation from what exactly?" on her IG. And people ask why Adam never gets a weekend with his friends. (Does he have any? Except his brothers in law). 

On 7/12/2021 at 7:14 AM, druzy said:

Which one of you left the comment "A break from what exactly? Not hating, but you seem to take vacations monthly." 😂

image.thumb.png.05da003b18de746f1f314000f9287a4f.png

I've been wondering who posted these too!! hahahaha of course the "loyal followers" tore those poor, brave people apart. she's getting a break from 6 kids!" oh, the ones who have nannies? I love seeing that some people actual call them out on social media.

• Love 9
(edited)

They got a new puppy.

Danielle and Adam went to a breeder and decided they didn't want the puppy but Danielle couldn't sleep all night wishing she got the puppy so Adam went to the breeder the next day and got her the puppy. 

How ever will Danielle be able to take care of a puppy with all of her disabilities...

Edited by druzy
  • Love 5
(edited)

I just read a few comments on Adumb's IG and once again he is very rude and falsely accuses some fans of bullying, just because they asked questions he didn't like. Time to grow a thicker skin, you idiot, and don't forget:The people who ask you questions you don't approve of  are the very ones who support you and the girls. He is such a diva. Also, it was Danielle who wanted the puppy? Do you all remember the fake drama when Adumb brought home Beaux? Ha, as if he had the balls to do something /anything without Domielle's permission. He's such a wimp.

ETA:There were quite a few comments where Adam was called out for being rude to one commenter who said she would only adopt a dog. Those comments are all gone now. Very telling... 

Edited by Elodia
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Elodia said:

I just read a few comments on Adumb's IG and once again he is very rude and falsely accuses some fans of bullying, just because they asked questions he didn't like. Time to grow a thicker skin, you idiot, and don't forget:The people who ask you questions you don't approve of  are the very ones who support you and the girls. He is such a diva. Also, it was Danielle who wanted the puppy? Do you all remember the fake drama when Adumb brought home Beaux? Ha, as if he had the balls to do something /anything without Domielle's permission. He's such a wimp.

Someone innocently asked what happened to Beaux and Adam jumped down the poster's throat.  

• Love 5