Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

OutDaughtered

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, se0307 said:

Soooo weird!

Screenshot_20210607-120255.jpg

What's with the bathroom pictures?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

41 minutes ago, se0307 said:

So... Adam took the quints to get lunch boxes for summer camp from a Vera Bradley store. I looked them up and, though I couldn't find that exact one which means it's probably limited edition or something, they cost at absolute minimum, $35. So he spent no less than $175 on lunch boxes that they'll probably never use after summer camp. Because they're brats and will need new ones by the start of next schools year. 

Also, why is Adam doing stories from the bathroom? 🙄

 

Screenshot_20210607-110656__01.jpg

Screenshot_20210607-110934__01.jpg

Oops, I missed something. They got backpacks too. So those come in at a MINIMUM of $115, so those plus the minimum of $35 lunchboxes, brings the total to, again, an absolute minimum of $750. And they weren't on sale. You can see them taking them off the shelves, so those are brand new, full price Vera Bradley bags.

I remember my kindergarten lunch box.... From WalMart..

1 minute ago, druzy said:

What's with the bathroom pictures?

No idea, but he should absolutely know better. Their lives are PUBLIC. Meaning any creep with internet access can see this. I don't give a shit if Adam and Danielle take bathroom pictures, but your children are 6. 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, se0307 said:

Oops, I missed something. They got backpacks too. So those come in at a MINIMUM of $115, so those plus the minimum of $35 lunchboxes, brings the total to, again, an absolute minimum of $750. And they weren't on sale. You can see them taking them off the shelves, so those are brand new, full price Vera Bradley bags.

I remember my kindergarten lunch box.... From WalMart..

Wait until the day they want something and are told no. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, druzy said:

Wait until the day they want something and are told no. 

Haha I can just see it. TLC cuts them off and ends their show. And with that their cash flow. Not a single one of them has been thinking big picture. They've all learned to enjoy (and buy) the finer things in life and Adam will have to resort to selling his awful shoe collection. 

What gets me the most is that Mimi was selling her most prized possessions in one of the early seasons and was clearly struggling for money. She's obviously working now and must be making it work, but how do they feel like it's okay to be flaunting all of their brand new stuff constantly when that family was never swimming in money in the first place. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, se0307 said:

Haha I can just see it. TLC cuts them off and ends their show. And with that their cash flow. Not a single one of them has been thinking big picture. They've all learned to enjoy (and buy) the finer things in life and Adam will have to resort to selling his awful shoe collection. 

What gets me the most is that Mimi was selling her most prized possessions in one of the early seasons and was clearly struggling for money. She's obviously working now and must be making it work, but how do they feel like it's okay to be flaunting all of their brand new stuff constantly when that family was never swimming in money in the first place. 

They must think Mimi should be grateful for the exposure.

I feel bad for both the sister's kids and other cousins. The Busby kids are treated like the stars all the time. I guess that's what the other parents get in return for free trips. I think that's why one of the twins and her family aren't on the show that much. It seems like they can afford their own stuff and don't want to deal with the Busby egos. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, se0307 said:

Oops, I missed something. They got backpacks too. So those come in at a MINIMUM of $115, so those plus the minimum of $35 lunchboxes, brings the total to, again, an absolute minimum of $750. And they weren't on sale. You can see them taking them off the shelves, so those are brand new, full price Vera Bradley bags.

 If the name of the store was included, then they didn't pay anything for them. It was gratis in exchange for advertising, AGAIN.

  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

5 hours ago, se0307 said:

 

I remember my kindergarten lunch box.... From WalMart..

 

And I had brown paper bags. Lol

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, Spazamanaz said:

And I had brown paper bags. Lol

I had brown paper bags too. My school didn't allow lunch boxes because they were made of metal and the nuns were scared we would hit each other over the head with them. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, druzy said:

I had brown paper bags too. My school didn't allow lunch boxes because they were made of metal and the nuns were scared we would hit each other over the head with them. 

Bahahahahaha  that's funny! You made me laugh out loud!

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, druzy said:

They must think Mimi should be grateful for the exposure.

I feel bad for both the sister's kids and other cousins. The Busby kids are treated like the stars all the time. I guess that's what the other parents get in return for free trips. I think that's why one of the twins and her family aren't on the show that much. It seems like they can afford their own stuff and don't want to deal with the Busby egos. 

I'm convinced Ashley and Nick aren't in it as much because Nick probably can't stand how annoying they are. He's not a fame whore like Dale, who also happens to be obsessed with the quints (I mean, Hazel).

21 hours ago, eel21788 said:

 If the name of the store was included, then they didn't pay anything for them. It was gratis in exchange for advertising, AGAIN.

I doubt Vera Bradley needs exposure from second-rate reality TV personalities, but who knows. Maybe now they do because their stuff was popular 15 years ago and no one buys it anymore.

 

Also, why did Hazel need one? If you watched Adam's story yesterday, he said she doesn't have the same coordination and balance as the other 4 (ummm maybe get a real opinion on her eyes?) so she didn't want to go to cheer camp because it's not fun for her. So instead he took her to that same entertainment place and gave her special treatment because "poor Hazel Basil".

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

There is a Vera Bradley Outlet in Texas City not far from them. So they were not full price. I bought something at the outlet (not this location),   Also they are likely to use them once they "go to Blake's school" in the fall. 

Not that I love this family and the pimping they do and whining for vacations, but buying those at the outlets made some sense.

Edited by mom2two · Reason: correct typo
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, se0307 said:

I doubt Vera Bradley needs exposure from second-rate reality TV personalities, but who knows. Maybe now they do because their stuff was popular 15 years ago and no one buys it anymore.

I'm wondering if Splashway will calculate the income they got from the advertisements they did for them and come to the conclusion that the revenue didn't cover the costs of letting them in for free. 

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/7/2021 at 10:16 AM, se0307 said:

What gets me the most is that Mimi was selling her most prized possessions in one of the early seasons and was clearly struggling for money. She's obviously working now and must be making it work.

What is she doing for work? At the real estate thing, she has sold all of two houses, and one of them is the house that Addumb & Co are currently living in. She didn't even handle the sale of the mold house or her own house that was destroyed in the flood.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, se0307 said:

I'm convinced Ashley and Nick aren't in it as much because Nick probably can't stand how annoying they are. He's not a fame whore like Dale, who also happens to be obsessed with the quints (I mean, Hazel).

I doubt Vera Bradley needs exposure from second-rate reality TV personalities, but who knows. Maybe now they do because their stuff was popular 15 years ago and no one buys it anymore.

 

Also, why did Hazel need one? If you watched Adam's story yesterday, he said she doesn't have the same coordination and balance as the other 4 (ummm maybe get a real opinion on her eyes?) so she didn't want to go to cheer camp because it's not fun for her. So instead he took her to that same entertainment place and gave her special treatment because "poor Hazel Basil".

My guess is that we only see A & D talking about Hazel, and a snippet from the actual, very qualified doctor.    It's all for the drama, and my guess is that if and when Hazel needs another surgery, that it will be talked about for season after season until it actually happens.     

The hospitals the Busbys use are top notch, and I suspect the doctors, and hospitals allow filming of part of the visit, and other events, is to show all of the up to date facilities, and services they have.   

 I'm guessing there has to be at least one person at the hospital that watches the show, and tells the eye doctor what Hazel, and the parents talk about her doing, and say if Hazel's blinking, or head tilting on camera.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, se0307 said:

Also, why did Hazel need one? If you watched Adam's story yesterday, he said she doesn't have the same coordination and balance as the other 4 (ummm maybe get a real opinion on her eyes?) so she didn't want to go to cheer camp because it's not fun for her. So instead he took her to that same entertainment place and gave her special treatment because "poor Hazel Basil".

I give Adam credit for explaining why Hazel wasn't going to camp. Danielle said in her Insta Story yesterday that Hazel would rather be lazy on the couch at home.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, druzy said:

I give Adam credit for explaining why Hazel wasn't going to camp. Danielle said in her Insta Story yesterday that Hazel would rather be lazy on the couch at home.

Yeah I actually was taken aback by that. I guess in a good way, though I thought it was interesting that he said that right in front of her.. but maybe that's a good thing, so they don't all expect to be the same person and realize it's okay when one falls short. Sort of the opposite of how Adam has always parented, but it's progress, I suppose.

 

On 6/8/2021 at 3:24 PM, eel21788 said:

I'm wondering if Splashway will calculate the income they got from the advertisements they did for them and come to the conclusion that the revenue didn't cover the costs of letting them in for free. 

Lol yeah when they come in 10, 15 people strong they're probably taking a loss. And it seemed like Adam and Hazel were the only ones at the entertainment zone or whatever the other day. Looked completely empty otherwise. I'm sure it costs more to turn the lights on than they they will make off of their ig story advertisements. 

On another note, why do they buy 5 of everything? Those go-kart/scooter things they were riding in the driveway... Those must cost a small fortune, considering they're razor brand. I know, I know, they were probably free, but just because they're free doesn't mean they need 5. It's a terrible tactic if they're still attempting to teach them how to share. They won't stay interested in any one toy for very long. That family must contribute quite a bit to a landfill in an average year. I really hope they're donating all this stuff to their church or something. Might help make up for the fact that they traded in the donated van. Either way, their materialism is outrageous. Like I said, just because they get things for free does not mean they always need to have them. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I think they get five of everything, like the Scooters, so they can film all of the quints at the same time, doing the same activity.     

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

7 hours ago, se0307 said:

I really hope they're donating all this stuff to their church or something. Might help make up for the fact that they traded in the donated van. 

I never understood why they didn't give the van back to their church who could donate or use it.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Adam and Danielle are trolling us.  "Definitely planning a trip with the whole family ASAP. SO MUCH FUN!" 

image.thumb.png.35df0fe07c6392f624f8091fadf2a2e4.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Was just watching Adumb's instastory where he was bragging about his birthday present. A new truck, cause he's a "Truck-person" 

Screenshot_20210612_173638_com.facebook.katana.jpg

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Elodia said:

Was just watching Adumb's instastory where he was bragging about his birthday present. A new truck, cause he's a "Truck-person" 

Screenshot_20210612_173638_com.facebook.katana.jpg

I just saw this... Omg he's going to look so stupid once he gets his new "lifts and tires". Get a grip on reality Adam. You have 6 kids. You aren't young and cool. Be a responsible parent and get a family car that is safe.

1 minute ago, se0307 said:

I just saw this... Omg he's going to look so stupid once he gets his new "lifts and tires". Get a grip on reality Adam. You have 6 kids. You aren't young and cool. Be a responsible parent and get a family car that is safe.

Also, put a shirt on. 

  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Elodia said:

Was just watching Adumb's instastory where he was bragging about his birthday present. A new truck, cause he's a "Truck-person" 

Screenshot_20210612_173638_com.facebook.katana.jpg

What happened to them saving for college for their 6 kids?

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, druzy said:

What happened to them saving for college for their 6 kids?

Oh, come on, education is overrated. Who needs college when you can earn your money as an influencer, just like Mommy and Daddy do? 

  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

Also did he use a filter on his face? Not one single wrinkle on his 39 year old forehead... 😁

Screenshot_20210612_173750_com.facebook.katana.jpg

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Elodia said:

Also did he use a filter on his face? Not one single wrinkle on his 39 year old forehead... 😁

Screenshot_20210612_173750_com.facebook.katana.jpg

He totally did! So obvious too. What a loser. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

I think Adam is such an ugly little man. Those bulging eyes and that high voice don't add anything to him either. Worst thing about him, he thinks he is hot. So many of the poor girls have those eyes too.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, winsomeone said:

Worst thing about him, he thinks he is hot

He really thinks he is all that and a bag of chips, doesn't he? 😆

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, druzy said:

What happened to them saving for college for their 6 kids?

Well, obviously they're rolling in dough now, so they should have that $2M saved up, right?? Except that they're living like they're loaded when in reality, once they get dropped by TLC, I bet they'll be scrambling to figure out how to pay the bills. The money they wasted on redoing the ENTIRE PATIO?! The stupid bullshit for Adams Jeep that will probably be traded in in 2 years.. etc. would probably come in handy when they remember they have 6 kids to raise.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, se0307 said:

Well, obviously they're rolling in dough now, so they should have that $2M saved up, right?? Except that they're living like they're loaded when in reality, once they get dropped by TLC, I bet they'll be scrambling to figure out how to pay the bills. The money they wasted on redoing the ENTIRE PATIO?! The stupid bullshit for Adams Jeep that will probably be traded in in 2 years.. etc. would probably come in handy when they remember they have 6 kids to raise.

A couple of questions... first, what changes did they do to their patio? And what Bulls hit about Adumb's jeep? And my last but most important question, how does everyone here find out everything about these freak show families that we snark? Lol. ☺

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

22 minutes ago, Spazamanaz said:

A couple of questions... first, what changes did they do to their patio? And what Bulls hit about Adumb's jeep? And my last but most important question, how does everyone here find out everything about these freak show families that we snark? Lol. ☺

We find out everything about them because they post every move they make on Instagram and on their Instagram Stories

Edited by druzy
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

During the pandemic, they've redone the kitchen, the main staircase, and apparently the patio.     Plus, took at least two weeks beach house vacation, and then a filmed RV trip (I'm guessing the beach house and RV were for filming), numerous trips, and are still traveling everywhere.   Beach vacations (not to be confused with the one they want to go on now), and RV trip were blamed on kitchen remodel, and staircase remodel.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Spazamanaz said:

 my last but most important question, how does everyone here find out everything about these freak show families that we snark? Lol. ☺

19 hours ago, druzy said:

We find out everything about them because they post every move they make on Instagram and on their Instagram Stories

 

I also have super ninja googling skills.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, eel21788 said:

I also have super ninja googling skills.

Awesome! And thank you to all who do bring us the latest!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/12/2021 at 6:49 PM, Elodia said:

Also did he use a filter on his face? Not one single wrinkle on his 39 year old forehead... 😁

Screenshot_20210612_173750_com.facebook.katana.jpg

He uses the same filter on every single story he posts. I think it's called "healthy glow". I've seen it so many times now that I remember! He uses it on his kids too.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/13/2021 at 5:50 PM, Spazamanaz said:

A couple of questions... first, what changes did they do to their patio? And what Bulls hit about Adumb's jeep? And my last but most important question, how does everyone here find out everything about these freak show families that we snark? Lol. ☺

Instagram stories are where most of these facts come from.. he ordered like 6" lifts or so for his wheels and BRONZE hubcaps for his tires lol. They're redoing the entire patio.. like new tiles or stone or something and replacing their perfectly good patio. The whole damn thing around the pool. I remember it was mentioned when the quints were playing with some sort of dye on the patio and Danielle said "oh well it's okay if they spill any because we're getting this all redone"....... Insanity. At this point they're just spending money for the hell of it. They've gotten addicted and now they're burning money on useless things. 

 

He's going to look so stupid in his lifted Jeep with bronze tires 😂

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

I sure hope this picture is heavily filtered, too😁

IMG-20210615-WA0000.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Dammit!  That looks like my flooring!  (Quietly considers cost to change flooring . . . naw, not worth it). 

I think they've forgotten what brought people to the show and others like it is to see the challenge of raising so many kids.  They've gone down the reality TV path of vacations and made up events rather than the little things that are actually more interesting.  They put the kids in situations where they will act up and think that makes for good viewing; instead it makes people dislike the girls.  (I contend that they encourage the children to act out, make sure they are over tired, etc. to add drama).  They show us their "fabulous" lifestyle forgetting that we know they only have it because of TV money.  It makes them less interesting, not more so.  

And yes, Adam's jeep is going to be ridiculous.  Way to think about the future.  Buy yourself the fanciest adult matchbox car you can find and try to impress us.  Ugh. 

OK, maybe I'm in a mood . . . .

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

They've gone the way of the Gosselins.  You'd think that family would have served as a cautionary tale, but guess not!

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Danielle's face bugs me, especially her nose. I'd love to punch it. And Adumb's face deserves a smack. He has a smackable face. Lol

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Spazamanaz said:

Danielle's face bugs me, especially her nose.

The nose that Danielle thinks is way too cute to hide behind a mask? Come on!😆😆 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Elodia said:

The nose that Danielle thinks is way too cute to hide behind a mask? Come on!😆😆 

Lol. It just accentuates how ugly it is. I don't know what is more annoying to look at, her nose or Adumb's hairline. 

Edited by Spazamanaz
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Paid by the quints

IMG-20210617-WA0000.jpg

Edited by Elodia
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/16/2021 at 11:20 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Dammit!  That looks like my flooring!  (Quietly considers cost to change flooring . . . naw, not worth it). 

I think they've forgotten what brought people to the show and others like it is to see the challenge of raising so many kids.  They've gone down the reality TV path of vacations and made up events rather than the little things that are actually more interesting.  They put the kids in situations where they will act up and think that makes for good viewing; instead it makes people dislike the girls.  (I contend that they encourage the children to act out, make sure they are over tired, etc. to add drama).  They show us their "fabulous" lifestyle forgetting that we know they only have it because of TV money.  It makes them less interesting, not more so.  

And yes, Adam's jeep is going to be ridiculous.  Way to think about the future.  Buy yourself the fanciest adult matchbox car you can find and try to impress us.  Ugh. 

OK, maybe I'm in a mood . . . .

No, you're not in a mood. He and his car are both stupid.

I agree, I've said it before, they're no longer in any way relatable. People used to feel for them because they were struggling with 5 babies/childcare/paying their bills/etc. Now they've just managed to raise a bunch of brats that nobody likes, they're not struggling to pay bills because they're sellouts and are just blowing money for the sake of their lifestyle, and since the kids are out of the house with school and camp, they literally have nothing left going for them. I still can't believe how many people kiss their asses, saying they're such good parents or how they manage to find the time.. well, they're terrible parents and they've always had nannies, but just hid them in the background and called them "friends". Friends who were bribed by free vacations in exchange for dealing with those awful little shits. Still love Blayke, though. I don't know how she's managed to stay so normal. Probably because she spends so much time with her cousins and is basically raised by her aunts and uncles instead. Her sisters do seem like both really good people and good parents. They might be dumb, but I think their hearts are in the right place.

2 hours ago, Elodia said:

Paid by the quints

IMG-20210617-WA0000.jpg

The first Fay..... moron.

7 hours ago, Spazamanaz said:

Lol. It just accentuates how ugly it is. I don't know what is more annoying to look at, her nose or Adumb's hairline. 

LOL the nose and the hairline. Which quint do you think inherited BOTH of those awful traits?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, se0307 said:

No, you're not in a mood. He and his car are both stupid.

I agree, I've said it before, they're no longer in any way relatable. People used to feel for them because they were struggling with 5 babies/childcare/paying their bills/etc. Now they've just managed to raise a bunch of brats that nobody likes, they're not struggling to pay bills because they're sellouts and are just blowing money for the sake of their lifestyle, and since the kids are out of the house with school and camp, they literally have nothing left going for them. I still can't believe how many people kiss their asses, saying they're such good parents or how they manage to find the time.. well, they're terrible parents and they've always had nannies, but just hid them in the background and called them "friends". Friends who were bribed by free vacations in exchange for dealing with those awful little shits. Still love Blayke, though. I don't know how she's managed to stay so normal. Probably because she spends so much time with her cousins and is basically raised by her aunts and uncles instead. Her sisters do seem like both really good people and good parents. They might be dumb, but I think their hearts are in the right place.

The first Fay..... moron.

LOL the nose and the hairline. Which quint do you think inherited BOTH of those awful traits?

Hhmm... not sure, I'd have to look at a pic of them all. And I don't want to! Lol. Who do you think? I'm kinda leaning towards Hazel? 

You are right on with everything you said. They've become ' too big for their britches', as my grandma would say. The only ones I like are Ashley and her family, I think they've got it together. And Blayke, she seems like a really good kid. 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Danielle and Adam should practice what they preach and teach the quints how to be kind. For example they can teach them to say thank you and please. 

image.png.e877898e72bbd20d9f88202221d1033a.png

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I'm looking forward to Adam supping up his Jeep and making a complete fool of himself riding around in something like this:

image.thumb.png.5e14f85d6e87eab08c67d6bf74565b3a.png

  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, druzy said:

I'm looking forward to Adam supping up his Jeep and making a complete fool of himself riding around in something like this:

image.thumb.png.5e14f85d6e87eab08c67d6bf74565b3a.png

So. . . what is he compensating for? Any guesses?

  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/7/2021 at 5:20 PM, Spazamanaz said:

And I had brown paper bags. Lol

I carried my lunch today in a WalMart sack.

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
PrincessPurrsALot

Snark the show, not each other.  Civility matters. If a poster's posts routinely annoy you, please use the Ignore feature.  Hover over their user name and you will see a popup with an ignore option.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size