Type keyword(s) to search

OutDaughtered - General Discussion

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Snark the show, not each other.  Civility matters. If a poster's posts routinely annoy you, please use the Ignore feature.  Hover over their user name and you will see a popup with an ignore option.

• Start Topic

They've gone on so many trips "because we need to get away", "we deserve to do something fun because..." or some other lame excuse. Also, the quints are getting old enough that they are playing to the cameras and when that happens with these show, it's all downhill to being even more fake.

That winter storm was no joke in Texas. They're lucky they only lost power a day or even 2. So many people had no power for 2-3-4 or more days. Then when things thawed out, houses destroyed because of burst pipes. THOSE people deserved a vacation after the storm.

ps - I didn't lose power and had no frozen pipes. Just trapped at the house because of the road conditions and everything pretty much shutdown.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Lurk said:

They've gone on so many trips "because we need to get away", "we deserve to do something fun because..." or some other lame excuse. Also, the quints are getting old enough that they are playing to the cameras and when that happens with these show, it's all downhill to being even more fake.

That winter storm was no joke in Texas. They're lucky they only lost power a day or even 2. So many people had no power for 2-3-4 or more days. Then when things thawed out, houses destroyed because of burst pipes. THOSE people deserved a vacation after the storm.

ps - I didn't lose power and had no frozen pipes. Just trapped at the house because of the road conditions and everything pretty much shutdown.

OMG you're right about everything. Remember when they moved out of their "mold house" and it was right around Christmas, so they spoiled those little shits rotten and let them scream and whine and act like little assholes? Well they had to do all of that because "the quints deserve a good Christmas after all they've been though". Seriously. 

They really were lucky with that storm. They had literally zero issues aside from two days of no power. They used that as an excuse to just lay around in PJs all day. Boo hoo. Their house was fine, they were fine, they had nothing to complain about. I live in the northeast lol if i got to go on vacation every time we had a winter storm, I'd only work half the year. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, JeanJean said:

On the other hand, I teared up a little at the end, because it sure felt like they were saying goodbye

Don't worry. They will be back. They're much too "famewhorey" to quit the show.

Edited by Elodia
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, justdoit10 said:

I can't stand noisy eaters.  I lose my mind and have to move away from them.  Those Snyder's commercials where they chew loudly I literally want to punch them in the face to shut them up.  I won't buy their pretzels because of their commercials.  LOL.

I can’t tolerate anyone eating anything on reality TV shows, they all annoy me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Danielle’s voice sounds just like Mimi, several times I thought Mimi was there. 

Here we go again, poor Danielle has SIX kids and her hands are numb, she can’t do a headstand, they need to go on a trip, they need a break from Texas,  and Hazel needs to go to the eye doc.  All she does is complain and poor Adam tries to be helpful but everything he does or says just annoys her more.  Good grief!

• Love 11
Just now, endure said:

Danielle’s voice sounds just like Mimi, several times I thought Mimi was there. 

Here we go again, poor Danielle has SIX kids and her hands are numb, she can’t do a headstand, they need to go on a trip, they need a break from Texas,  and Hazel needs to go to the eye doc.  All she does is complain and poor Adam tries to be helpful but everything he does or says just annoys her more.  Good grief!

Yah, poor Adumb. He's always kissing her ass, always trying to make things easier for queen Danielle. I was wondering if that's just for the show but I think it's like that in real life. He's meek to her and she's bitchy to him. 

• Love 8
16 hours ago, druzy said:

Tonight's show is the season finale. They go to Florida and film with life jackets.

image.png.72c695fc56a0f62063be2f5ee7de4033.png

We all know there were no life jackets out on the sea in their Instagram stories. 

That life jacket is not even buckled, is it? Just thrown over her head for picture?? 😮

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

Danielle had a hysterectomy a couple of years ago? Maybe her "illness" is just out of whack hormones?

Depends on if they also removed her ovaries or not. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Spazamanaz said:

Keeping your ovaries helps you to not go through menopause but even a hysterectomy without an oopherectomy still has massive health implications and even if you keep your ovaries, removing the uterus can cause problems in blood flow to the ovaries.

"Hysterectomy alone may cause ovarian dysfunction via disturbances in blood flow to the ovaries or through other mechanisms [7,8]. The ovarian dysfunction may in turn initiate the chain of causality mentioned above. The deleterious effects of hysterectomy appear to be stronger with younger age."

Despite the fact that 25% of American women have a hysterectomy, they're really only discovering what that means to womens health long term, especially for young women who have hysterectomies.

For example with relation to dementia: "In 2010, the MCSO findings were confirmed and extended by the Danish nationwide historical cohort study to include women with hysterectomy [2]. In the Danish study, women who underwent hysterectomy with bilateral ovarian conservation had a 38% increase in risk of dementia with onset at ages 40–49 years. Hysterectomy with unilateral oophorectomy increased the risk by 110%, and hysterectomy with bilateral oophorectomy increased the risk by 133% [2]."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3702015/

• Useful 5
14 hours ago, Lurk said:

I thought they had a generator. 

4 hours ago, Spazamanaz said:

She kept her ovaries. 

• Love 3

I’ve had an autoimmune disorder since I was in my teens. What Danielle is describing sounds a lot like my symptoms. I would think that would be one of the first things her dr would test for though. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, druzy said:

I thought they had a generator. 

She kept her ovaries. 

That's interesting about the generator because she said they lost power for a couple of hours? Of course, even losing power for a minute would warrant the "we had such a rough....we need a trip" from them. *BAER*

I wondered about "female" issues causing her unknown pains. I had to have a complete hyst years ago (before reaching menopause age). I was surprised after the surgery at how much better my entire body was afterwards. I had huge fibroids and extremely large ovarian cysts. I never would have thought that would cause all the other issues I had. Of course, having it all out and being thrown straight into menopause caused some other issues (typical menopause things). Hormone issues can cause a lot of discomfort.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, maggiegil said:

Keeping your ovaries helps you to not go through menopause but even a hysterectomy without an oopherectomy still has massive health implications and even if you keep your ovaries, removing the uterus can cause problems in blood flow to the ovaries.

"Hysterectomy alone may cause ovarian dysfunction via disturbances in blood flow to the ovaries or through other mechanisms [7,8]. The ovarian dysfunction may in turn initiate the chain of causality mentioned above. The deleterious effects of hysterectomy appear to be stronger with younger age."

Despite the fact that 25% of American women have a hysterectomy, they're really only discovering what that means to womens health long term, especially for young women who have hysterectomies.

For example with relation to dementia: "In 2010, the MCSO findings were confirmed and extended by the Danish nationwide historical cohort study to include women with hysterectomy [2]. In the Danish study, women who underwent hysterectomy with bilateral ovarian conservation had a 38% increase in risk of dementia with onset at ages 40–49 years. Hysterectomy with unilateral oophorectomy increased the risk by 110%, and hysterectomy with bilateral oophorectomy increased the risk by 133% [2]."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3702015/

I did not know that a hysterectomy without an oopherectomy still has massive health implications. I just assumed if you still had your ovaries, then you wouldn't have the hormonal issues. 

I guess I was just basing my comment on what I have seen what my friend has gone through. And I shouldn't have done that. Thank you for the information you have provided! I appreciate it!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, EVS said:

I’ve had an autoimmune disorder since I was in my teens. What Danielle is describing sounds a lot like my symptoms. I would think that would be one of the first things her dr would test for though. 

And it can take years to get a diagnosis, even for lupus, because there is no one test and your symptoms can come and go.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 2/26/2021 at 4:38 PM, druzy said:

image.thumb.png.8f86e4b7a1f0ff595fc311a9e2f254be.png

18 hours ago, justdoit10 said:

That wasn't a handstand.  That was a mule kick.  

So, she didn't exactly "nail it?"

It was more, "Everybody look at me. If I'm the center of attention, I can forget  that my arms are numb and my head and neck hurt."

Edited by eel21788
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, EVS said:

What autoimmune?  I have rheumatoid and graves disease.  Besides symptoms they both showed up in my blood.

• Love 4

No wonder those kids don't know how to say please and thank you. When Adam tried to pack for the trip to take some stuff off of Danielle's plate, she just mocked him pretty much. Even if he did the worst job in the world, if my husband tried to do that for me, I'd be so moved by the gesture and so grateful for the attempt. Just say thank you and then go through it later. Maybe he didn't do so bad after all. 

• Love 8
(edited)

What the hell was mimi  drinking when she told the sister octopus/calamari was cheese?

And what the hell is the sister still drinking that she didn't investigate that answer for herself as an adult?

What meds/home remedy is Danielle taking that she keeps forgetting  Hazel needs special  protective  eye wear for the sun? They are in FLORIDA. The $1 store doesn't sell eye patches? I.m sure the chain retail  drug stores do.

FYI Danielle- not being able to do a handstand isn't a medical condition..have you been working out training lately to do one? Sweetie some things happen, or not, because of age..

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
21 minutes ago, sATL said:

What the hell was mimi  drinking when she told the sister octopus/calamari was cheese?

And what the hell is the sister still drinking that she didn't investigate that answer for herself as an adult?

What meds/home remedy is Danielle taking that she keeps forgetting  Hazel needs special  protective  eye wear for the sun? They are in FLORIDA. The $1 store doesn't sell eye patches? I.m sure the chain retail  drug stores do.

FYI Danielle- not being able to do a handstand isn't a medical condition..have you been working out training lately to do one? Sweetie some things happen, or not, because of age..

They're all idiots. Uneducated idiots. 

Lol they couldn't even remember to put her eye patch on, why would they remember to give her sunglasses? She forgot them in Galveston too, remember? Also, I'm not sure what they expect the eye doctor to tell them. If they're so bent on her not getting surgery, why wouldn't they bother to make her wear the eye patch for two hours a day?

LOL yeah she couldn't do a handstand on solid ground, so trying one in a paddle board sounds like the next logical step. She also kept saying that she's sick of everyone giving her an opinion on what they think is wrong with her, maybe if she stopped constantly harping on it, people wouldn't feel obligated to give her their two cents. What the fuck does she want?!

• Love 16
(edited)

Dale must have been on heaven visiting  a fresh  seafood  market.  I think he is the head cook / chef for the crab boil.  I  kinda thought  about that when Hazel  claimed  pet shrimp  in a ziplock bag. Her favorite uncle might grab some butter, seasoning and some garlic, only to invite her pets for a "swim"...

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
(edited)
7 minutes ago, se0307 said:

What the fuck does she want?!

Attention and sympathy. If someone, including doctors, suggested something that might actually help, then she wouldn't be able to seek attention for it anymore, which is the whole point.

Edited by eel21788
  • Love 12

Why did they have go out so deep to do the 1st snorkeling experience?. Maybe if they stayed a little closer to shore..

And they needed to have a clear discussion about where the sharks are and are not..usually on boat tours they have picked area where they know where/when the latest shark sighting was....if any

• Love 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, justdoit10 said:

What autoimmune?  I have rheumatoid and graves disease.  Besides symptoms they both showed up in my blood.

I have several autoimmune conditions.  If Danielle has one I’d think multiple doctors and many tests would reveal it.  What strikes me is that she actually has symptoms of somatic illnesses, which are brought on psychologically and don’t have a physiological basis.  

Somatic illness is the significant focus on physical symptoms such as pain, weakness, or shortness of breath, that results in major distress and/or problems functioning. The individual has excessive thoughts, feelings and behaviors relating to the physical symptoms.  It stresses me out to watch her go on and on about it.  
https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/somatic-symptom-disorder/what-is-somatic-symptom-disorder

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

why are these girls using sippy cups still? Cups with tops/straws in certain situations, water bottles, whatever. But a sippy cup shouldnt be what they use at the table at home. 

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, toomuchtv said:

why are these girls using sippy cups still? Cups with tops/straws in certain situations, water bottles, whatever. But a sippy cup shouldnt be what they use at the table at home. 

I'm reluctant to discuss Danielle's health issues from a "maybe it's psychological" point of view because so often women are dismissed that way - sometimes with tragic consequences. But what if the symptoms are stemming from stress or depression? I 100% believe she has the symptoms. But I know very little about her family growing up - her dad doesn't seem to be ever mentioned - and IF her mom has a chronic alcohol problem, it might have been a very chaotic household. Even if not on the surface, there could have been an undercurrent of day-to-day insecurity. In which case, it wouldn't surprise me that it was manifesting physically if she's never had a chance to deal with it all yet. She may have been one of those kids where the child-parent role was reversed. And it's not uncommon for someone who grew up in chaos to be controlling later. This is all just guessing on my part.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, toomuchtv said:

Because their parents seem to still believe they're toddlers. Between their speech, sippy cups, and behavior, they can't seem to accept the fact that they're full on actual kids now. School age children going into 1st grade. 

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, druzy said:

Can anyone understand what she is saying. Did she say she took a valium after the medical procedures today? 

image.thumb.png.a51525823d3de0c3faaa5898c0c342f6.png

She probably did for her panic attacks in the MRI machine. And idk, I zoned out after the first 7 slides of her monologue of complaining self-pity that I lost track of what she was even saying. 

And it's Mumu dress... Not moo moo 🙄 moron. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, se0307 said:

She probably did for her panic attacks in the MRI machine. And idk, I zoned out after the first 7 slides of her monologue of complaining self-pity that I lost track of what she was even saying. 

And it's Mumu dress... Not moo moo 🙄 moron. 

I guess she wasn't feeling well today since they weren't on vacation.

• LOL 10

Ummmmm... Did anyone see Danielle's story when they're in the pantry and Parker is sitting on the bench literally spread eagle?! WHY would she post that?? I don't know.. that really bothered me that she would publicly post that. Parker probably doesn't understand how to sit like a lady with a dress on, but for Danielle to put that post that on her story where anyone and everyone can see seems like a terrible idea. Is it just me?

• Love 8
4 hours ago, readheaded said:

I guess she wasn't feeling well today since they weren't on vacation.

This will be taken care of. Danielle said in her Instastories they're going to go on vacation next week. I see, they stick to their routine: Health scare, Vacation.....

• Love 8
5 hours ago, druzy said:

Danielle describes all of her kids with positive attributes and Riley somehow always gets a negative back handed description. 

image.png.13c9a81882a069da4487a15b14652486.png

I think that she thinks it's funny, but she's basically just constantly belittling her. That's going to cause some serious resentment on Riley's part.

The psychologist in me loves this show for that reason. But makes me sad and angry at the same time.

• Love 4
(edited)
14 hours ago, se0307 said:

Ummmmm... Did anyone see Danielle's story when they're in the pantry and Parker is sitting on the bench literally spread eagle?! WHY would she post that?? I don't know.. that really bothered me that she would publicly post that. Parker probably doesn't understand how to sit like a lady with a dress on, but for Danielle to put that post that on her story where anyone and everyone can see seems like a terrible idea. Is it just me?

there are perverted people on line who would enjoy a picture like that....they will copy the pics  and save and share them...Also there a people with mental problems..I saw a story where a lady  copied pictures of some other ladys twins and pretended they were hers...she even had their pictures  in frames on the walls of her house...she said she had twins that were taken away and she  used these as a substitute..turned out she never had any kids!    

Edited by sue450
spelling
12 minutes ago, sue450 said:

there are perverted people on line who would enjoy a picture like that....they will copy the pics  and save and share them...Also there a people with mental problems..I saw a story where a lady  copied pictures of some other ladys twins and pretended they were hers...she even had their pictures  in frames on the walls of her house...she said she had twins that were taken away and she  used these as a substitute..turned out she never had any kids!    

Exactly, I know most people would just say she probably shouldn't have posted that, but certainly wouldn't screenshot it.. but you're absolutely right. You need to worry about the smaller subset of people who WOULD screenshot it. I feel like they do absolutely nothing to protect those kids from predators. They do a decent job of editing out/avoiding filming anything on the show, but even having them run around in diapers is enough for some people. And they can't catch everything, between all of the diaper changes and potty training scenes. I love how on his story, someone asked if they would cancel the show if one of the kids wasn't comfortable being on camera and his answer was "in a hearbeat!" yeah? is that so, Adam?

• Love 4
4 hours ago, se0307 said:

I think that she thinks it's funny, but she's basically just constantly belittling her. That's going to cause some serious resentment on Riley's part.

The psychologist in me loves this show for that reason. But makes me sad and angry at the same time.

In one of Danielle's stories, she was going on ad nauseum about redecorating Riley's room.  She gleefully showed the giant sign that she had purchased that said "WILD CHILD".  It wouldn't have bothered me that much if it weren't a constant dig against this lovely little being.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, judyjudyjudy said:

In one of Danielle's stories, she was going on ad nauseum about redecorating Riley's room.  She gleefully showed the giant sign that she had purchased that said "WILD CHILD".  It wouldn't have bothered me that much if it weren't a constant dig against this lovely little being.

It’s like she has such disdain and disgust for Riley. It’s awful. And what’s even more awful is that it’s documented forever. 

You know that any event in the girl's lives, Adam will do a photo and video montage, including potty training, and everything else embarrassing.  I'm thinking engagement parties, weddings, and everything else. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, judyjudyjudy said:

Also... Why are they getting new beds... Again? They're averaging a new bed every two years at this point. 

• Love 4

How much money do they get for dragging around those monogrammed blankets?  They look like they are made of polar fleece, which is horribly staticky and not pleasant for sleep or snuggling. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, se0307 said:

WHY?! Why did she need a new/bigger bed?? She already had a much bigger, newer bed than she needed. 

Screenshot_20210508-015632.jpg

Does her room double as the guest room? I'm all for trying to compromise in getting a bed set that you don;t have to change out from child-to-teen, but this is over the top. something you would see on RHO* rooms..

RE:  name "blankie" - aren't they at or past the age where they need to be weaned off of them - ie lessen their appearance/use ?

• Love 3
On 5/4/2021 at 8:51 PM, se0307 said:

They really were lucky with that storm. They had literally zero issues aside from two days of no power.

I thought they said they were only two hours without power.

• Love 3

I was just watching the Danielle Busby Show (let's be honest: It's not about the quints anymore) and wow, she really is very ungrateful. As much as I can't stand Adam, but he tries to help and support her. Show gratitude, Danielle! Maybe you can teach him the way you prefer packing suitcases. Also, Kiki: "I didn't know the keys was an island" For real? How uneducated can one be? But otherwise she seems to be a nice person and really concerned about Danielle so there's that. What really grossed me out was Parker smearing her Boogers first on Ava(?), then onto the window of the rental car. That's a no-go, but ok, the Quints are spoiled rotten and allowed to do everything, so no wonder... 

• Love 8
16 hours ago, se0307 said:

WHY?! Why did she need a new/bigger bed?? She already had a much bigger, newer bed than she needed. 

Screenshot_20210508-015632.jpg

Danielle put it on Instagram and is putting it in her blog in exchange for a free bed. Riley will probably get a King Size in a few months.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1