Type keyword(s) to search

OutDaughtered - General Discussion

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Snark the show, not each other.  Civility matters. If a poster's posts routinely annoy you, please use the Ignore feature.  Hover over their user name and you will see a popup with an ignore option.

• Start Topic

Dale is a jerk. He encourages the kids to do things he knows they shouldn't do and a few times has laughed at name calling this encouraging them to keep doing it. He's the last person I'd pick to be alone with kids.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Why can’t Danielle keep her mask over the nose?!?  That friggin drives me crazy.  

Every. Frickin. Time. She's above it though 🙄 have you noticed they always have them pulled down to do instagram stories when they're in stores or something? Ugh entitled brats. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Quilty said:

Dale is a jerk. He encourages the kids to do things he knows they shouldn't do and a few times has laughed at name calling this encouraging them to keep doing it. He's the last person I'd pick to be alone with kids.

While Dale has some good qualities, he's one of those relatives that either (1) needs a good talking to how to behave around impressionable growing young children , (2) you  don't let your kids around them without another parent present , or (3) you avoid in all cases possible.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, tinderbox said:

That “Busby Award Show” was pathetic.  What was its purpose?  That’s an hour I’ll never get back. 

It’s what you do when your show’s jumped the shark and you have no new material. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, tinderbox said:

That “Busby Award Show” was pathetic.  What was its purpose?  That’s an hour I’ll never get back. 

ITA. I can see the morning shows, esp. those on ABC , and the rerun movie channels getting "Oscar Fever"  in the last 1.5 weeks, but I don't get why TLC and the Busby's would partake.

TLC might need to call a meeting with their creative team to see what can they air in the 2nd hour (if it is deemed nothing else can be aired) that does not involve 5 years of past clips or never before aired footage. What did they air in that time slot before covid ? Tuesday night used to be a decent line up of shows..

• Love 4
2 hours ago, sATL said:

ITA. I can see the morning shows, esp. those on ABC , and the rerun movie channels getting "Oscar Fever"  in the last 1.5 weeks, but I don't get why TLC and the Busby's would partake.

TLC might need to call a meeting with their creative team to see what can they air in the 2nd hour (if it is deemed nothing else can be aired) that does not involve 5 years of past clips or never before aired footage. What did they air in that time slot before covid ? Tuesday night used to be a decent line up of shows..

They’re probably airing crap on purpose so we all sign up for their “better” content on Discovery+. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Time for my weekly watch & review!

First off, Busby Awards Show? What the fuck? How full of themselves are they?? All of these are so god-damn annoying. Why would they award their shitty behavior? Also, way to pit them against each other lol. I wish they got in physical alterations over these. News flash Busbys: YOUR KIDS SUCK. Well, not Blayke. (I really hope they stumble on this thread one day...)

Holy moly, I can't believe that they let Hazel wear those horrendous pink and white glasses for so many years. Yikes. I know they were meant to take a beating, but they definitely could have picked a different color. 

I also did not need to revisit the time when Hazel and/or Parker took off their diaper and shit in the bed and corner of the room. We could have left that one in the past. I love that it didn't even win first mess. I can't wait for them to see that when they're a bit older and no longer find it funny. These kids are going to end up hating their parents. 

Boy, they really love embarrassing them over and over again. They gave Parker the award for the most memorable animal moment? She didn't even get on the horse at the dude ranch because she was too scared. Wtf. 

Why the HELL are they awarding the worst apologies? These parents need to be slapped in the face. It made me realize that while four of them definitely throw tantrums more frequently, Hazel throws some of the worst tantrums. Probably because she's always used to getting whatever she wants. She is certainly not the little angel everyone makes her out to be. That's because they all suck. 

Oh, nice, they made a category where Dale gets to belittle Crystal again. Riley needs to hit him in the face again. She'd probably end up in time out though. 

Sooooo... Beaux (god that spelling) gets in trouble for shitting on the floor, even though he can't let himself out and doesn't know better? But when Hazel and Parker shit in the floor it's ok? Explain how that makes sense.

Did Blayke even win one? I can't remember. She seemed so shoved aside. All of the categories were centered around the quints. As usual, Blayke was an afterthought.

This episode has been a complete waste of time. Like the absolute worst use of my time. I can't believe they actually think that was entertaining. I really only hate watch this show anymore. The last time I probably didn't hate watch it was around season 2, MAYBE season 3. 

• Love 5

Unpopular Opinion: I actually LIKE the Busbys. I find it both funny - and a little  scary - how much hate-watching goes on. 😃😃 One thing I did notice last night: At the Valentines Dad's appreciation dinner, when he was praising each girl, he sort of defined Blayke relative to the quints. (That was in the past, though.)  And re the quints: Their vocabularies are, I think, pretty much on par with where they should be at this age. And I was happy to see Blayke on the  basketball team. (I was never a jock but wanted to be.) Anyway, don't @me. I just like them and think they're good enough parents. xoxo

• Like 1
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

Unpopular Opinion: I actually LIKE the Busbys. I find it both funny - and a little  scary - how much hate-watching goes on. 😃😃 One thing I did notice last night: At the Valentines Dad's appreciation dinner, when he was praising each girl, he sort of defined Blayke relative to the quints. (That was in the past, though.)  And re the quints: Their vocabularies are, I think, pretty much on par with where they should be at this age. And I was happy to see Blayke on the  basketball team. (I was never a jock but wanted to be.) Anyway, don't @me. I just like them and think they're good enough parents. xoxo

No one will @you, I just think there are plenty of forums for Busby fans, whereas there really aren't many (any) others for Busby critics where comments won't be deleted. I'll speak for myself and probably a few others when I say that we didn't start off hate watching it, but over the years it's become so ridiculous and they've become such sellouts that we need a place to vent those frustrations.

Re: Blayke on the basketball team.. I'm also glad she has something to get away from the quints that she and her parents can be proud of. 

• Love 11
On 4/21/2021 at 4:24 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

There's a forum for Bugs. You should report this there. Too much bugginess with this latest update. 😵

Thank you, I have been looking for somewhere to report all the things going on since the last update!

37 minutes ago, se0307 said:

Time for my weekly watch & review!

First off, Busby Awards Show? What the fuck? How full of themselves are they?? All of these are so god-damn annoying. Why would they award their shitty behavior? Also, way to pit them against each other lol. I wish they got in physical alterations over these. News flash Busbys: YOUR KIDS SUCK. Well, not Blayke. (I really hope they stumble on this thread one day...)

Holy moly, I can't believe that they let Hazel wear those horrendous pink and white glasses for so many years. Yikes. I know they were meant to take a beating, but they definitely could have picked a different color. 

I also did not need to revisit the time when Hazel and/or Parker took off their diaper and shit in the bed and corner of the room. We could have left that one in the past. I love that it didn't even win first mess. I can't wait for them to see that when they're a bit older and no longer find it funny. These kids are going to end up hating their parents. 

Boy, they really love embarrassing them over and over again. They gave Parker the award for the most memorable animal moment? She didn't even get on the horse at the dude ranch because she was too scared. Wtf. 

Why the HELL are they awarding the worst apologies? These parents need to be slapped in the face. It made me realize that while four of them definitely throw tantrums more frequently, Hazel throws some of the worst tantrums. Probably because she's always used to getting whatever she wants. She is certainly not the little angel everyone makes her out to be. That's because they all suck. 

Oh, nice, they made a category where Dale gets to belittle Crystal again. Riley needs to hit him in the face again. She'd probably end up in time out though. 

Sooooo... Beaux (god that spelling) gets in trouble for shitting on the floor, even though he can't let himself out and doesn't know better? But when Hazel and Parker shit in the floor it's ok? Explain how that makes sense.

Did Blayke even win one? I can't remember. She seemed so shoved aside. All of the categories were centered around the quints. As usual, Blayke was an afterthought.

This episode has been a complete waste of time. Like the absolute worst use of my time. I can't believe they actually think that was entertaining. I really only hate watch this show anymore. The last time I probably didn't hate watch it was around season 2, MAYBE season 3. 

Same. With each season, I dislike them more and more. Especially Danielle. It's the same old regurgitated crap over and over again. I'm thinking this will be my last season watching this shit show. 

• Love 6

Since there was really nothing of value from this week's episode, I figured I'd take it back a little since I'm watching some old seasons again. There are some things that make it even more clear that they were never good people, but just self-absorbed assholes. In this instance, I'm referring to the situation where they got "big girl panties". For one thing, why did they take all 5 of them to a BOUTIQUE to get underwear for 2 year olds?? First of all, you don't need to bring all 5 of them to a tiny store when you could have gotten the same damn underwear at Walmart. Second of all, when they started opening the packages and taking them all out and putting them on, Danielle and Crystal were just sitting there laughing. Then Hazel kept putting both legs through the same leg hole multiple times, when the rest of them were perfectly able to. Add that to everything else, I think it's pretty clear she's definitely got some sort of special needs. How do they not notice? Oh that's right, they can't handle her being on a different level than the rest of them. So instead they just ignore it and hold the other four back until Hazel can catch up. My god, how stupid. 

THEN the real annoyance was when they put them all in their underwear for the first one and took them to Crystal and Dale's house, telling them this was their first "big girl panty outing" (also why do they call them panties??? Maybe it's a regional thing, but panties seems rather age inappropriate for two year olds) and you could tell Dale was clearly super annoyed about it, and Danielle didn't even apologize, just laughed about it again. When Crystal asked if they had at least made them go to the bathroom before they left the house, they said no because they trust the kids to let them know. That's so disrespectful and rude, not to mention stupid. Why don't they wait until they've proven to be able to handle it? Then, what do you know, Olivia pissed her pants and Hazel's sitting in the corner pissing on the floor! What did Danielle do? She laughed and said that it's a good thing it was Hazel who did that because "no one can get mad at Hazel!" Not a single apology. Crystal was stuck cleaning up the floor. I don't understand how anyone can like these people. Clearly no one knows how to parents anymore if they think this is in any way acceptable. 

• Love 9
Just now, se0307 said:

Since there was really nothing of value from this week's episode, I figured I'd take it back a little since I'm watching some old seasons again. There are some things that make it even more clear that they were never good people, but just self-absorbed assholes. In this instance, I'm referring to the situation where they got "big girl panties". For one thing, why did they take all 5 of them to a BOUTIQUE to get underwear for 2 year olds?? First of all, you don't need to bring all 5 of them to a tiny store when you could have gotten the same damn underwear at Walmart. Second of all, when they started opening the packages and taking them all out and putting them on, Danielle and Crystal were just sitting there laughing. Then Hazel kept putting both legs through the same leg hole multiple times, when the rest of them were perfectly able to. Add that to everything else, I think it's pretty clear she's definitely got some sort of special needs. How do they not notice? Oh that's right, they can't handle her being on a different level than the rest of them. So instead they just ignore it and hold the other four back until Hazel can catch up. My god, how stupid. 

THEN the real annoyance was when they put them all in their underwear for the first one and took them to Crystal and Dale's house, telling them this was their first "big girl panty outing" (also why do they call them panties??? Maybe it's a regional thing, but panties seems rather age inappropriate for two year olds) and you could tell Dale was clearly super annoyed about it, and Danielle didn't even apologize, just laughed about it again. When Crystal asked if they had at least made them go to the bathroom before they left the house, they said no because they trust the kids to let them know. That's so disrespectful and rude, not to mention stupid. Why don't they wait until they've proven to be able to handle it? Then, what do you know, Olivia pissed her pants and Hazel's sitting in the corner pissing on the floor! What did Danielle do? She laughed and said that it's a good thing it was Hazel who did that because "no one can get mad at Hazel!" Not a single apology. Crystal was stuck cleaning up the floor. I don't understand how anyone can like these people. Clearly no one knows how to parents anymore if they think this is in any way acceptable. 

Yes! I couldn't have said it better myself. I've often wondered if her other sister and hubby, Ashley and Nick limit their time with them because they think the quints are monsters or because they don't want to be on the show much. Sometimes Nick looks really annoyed. Imagine the screaming, whining, crying and fighting during family get togethers.  

• Like 1
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, Spazamanaz said:

Yes! I couldn't have said it better myself. I've often wondered if her other sister and hubby, Ashley and Nick limit their time with them because they think the quints are monsters or because they don't want to be on the show much. Sometimes Nick looks really annoyed. Imagine the screaming, whining, crying and fighting during family get togethers.  

To be honest... I feel like Dale only really likes Hazel for whatever weird reason. But in terms of Nick and Dale with the rest of them, they're not blood related. They're their wives' sister's kids. Not that they don't like them, but why would they be nearly as enamored with them as Mimi and Danielle's sisters? Plus, they have their own lives and, believe it or not, the world doesn't revolve around the Busbys. I don't know if Crystal works, but Ashley has her hair salon, and Nick we know works hard because he was Adam and Dale's boss at one point, plus he's missed family trips because of work (or so he says lol). Dale certainly has his faults, but at least he speaks the truth. He shows his annoyance, and he's said more than once (remember potty training?) that if they succeed at getting them to go to the bathroom, they're going to get recruited to babysit more often. I'm not sure what goes on outside of filming, but they really do take advantage of their family. No one would blame them for having a nanny or two or three, but I'm not sure why they can't just admit it and leave their poor family alone. They have their own kids and lives. 

• Love 3
On 4/28/2021 at 5:16 PM, Spazamanaz said:

Same. With each season, I dislike them more and more. Especially Danielle. It's the same old regurgitated crap over and over again. I'm thinking this will be my last season watching this shit show. 

I stopped watching and come here to read the summations, better than the show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, se0307 said:

All these shows that have a bunch of kids handle potty training horribly.  Blended Bunch is cringe worthy when the parents were looking in the bowl to see if the one kid pooped while he is sitting on the toilet, like WTF TLC?  Sweet Home Sextuplets had all the kids butt naked and clueless.  Why do they do this to their kids?  They do grow up and those pics are forever,  They are now 3 1/2 and all are still in diapers.  I never got the fascination with Hazel and don't forget when she had Parker smell her butt.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, justdoit10 said:

All these shows that have a bunch of kids handle potty training horribly.  Blended Bunch is cringe worthy when the parents were looking in the bowl to see if the one kid pooped while he is sitting on the toilet, like WTF TLC?  Sweet Home Sextuplets had all the kids butt naked and clueless.  Why do they do this to their kids?  They do grow up and those pics are forever,  They are now 3 1/2 and all are still in diapers.  I never got the fascination with Hazel and don't forget when she had Parker smell her butt.

YES!! Me neither! I always felt like maybe I was the asshole and I was missing something, because people are obsessed with her! But she actually falls last on my list lol. Yeah, the smell my butt thing was really weird. Why do people think that's cute? Again, the whole pissing on the floor of Crystal and Dale's house, and Danielle said good thing it was her because everyone loves Hazel... I would have been furious at her and her parents.

Also, I saw somewhere that people think Parker has misophonia. I had previously pointed out that she got unreasonably mad when her sister was smacking her lips while chewing, and didn't she always get furious when Hazel would sing? I found that to be interesting, but then it also made me wonder if maybe she is, in fact, on the Autism spectrum, since she's the most unsocial, afraid, and doesn't talk when it's expected of her (evaluations). Thoughts?

• Love 5
3 hours ago, se0307 said:

YES!! Me neither! I always felt like maybe I was the asshole and I was missing something, because people are obsessed with her! But she actually falls last on my list lol. Yeah, the smell my butt thing was really weird. Why do people think that's cute? Again, the whole pissing on the floor of Crystal and Dale's house, and Danielle said good thing it was her because everyone loves Hazel... I would have been furious at her and her parents.

Also, I saw somewhere that people think Parker has misophonia. I had previously pointed out that she got unreasonably mad when her sister was smacking her lips while chewing, and didn't she always get furious when Hazel would sing? I found that to be interesting, but then it also made me wonder if maybe she is, in fact, on the Autism spectrum, since she's the most unsocial, afraid, and doesn't talk when it's expected of her (evaluations). Thoughts?

Yes it was me that had menationed misophonia earlier back. If in fact she is on the spectrum, it would explain a lot of her behaviour, and I am not saying she is. Misophonia (and Misokinesia) is very common and associated with Autism. But I also think you can suffer from it without being on the spectrum. My son suffers from Misophonia and I tell you it can be absolute hell! I remember some days/nights going through the house trying to find the source of a noise that was causing a meltdown. Thank heavens for sound machines! LOL

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, Spazamanaz said:

Yes it was me that had menationed misophonia earlier back. If in fact she is on the spectrum, it would explain a lot of her behaviour, and I am not saying she is. Misophonia (and Misokinesia) is very common and associated with Autism. But I also think you can suffer from it without being on the spectrum. My son suffers from Misophonia and I tell you it can be absolute hell! I remember some days/nights going through the house trying to find the source of a noise that was causing a meltdown. Thank heavens for sound machines! LOL

That's right! I know, I can't stand gum chewing or when someone keeps coughing, though I may just be easily annoyed lol. Which explains my lack of tolerance for these people. I didn't think Parker was on the spectrum at first, especially because she did seem bright (when she was moved up to the "advance" preschool shortly after Riley), but where Riley was able to adapt quickly and easily, Parker definitely lacks certain social skills. I know it could be a combination of things causing it, but a few different characteristic and behaviors of hers lead me back to thinking she might be on the spectrum after all. Certainly high-functioning, and maybe even closer to Asperger's. This time referencing the evaluation more recently when she wouldn't respond, she wasn't necessarily being shy, because she looked right at the teacher asking the questions, and she did/does that frequently. A shy or anxious child would absolutely avoid eye contact, but she is the complete opposite. I don't know, just my observations, but as we've said before, with multiples like that, it's a miracle they are all alive and healthy. There was a huge chance some of them wouldn't have survived the womb, let alone the NICU, so if eyesight (and maybe a slight mental disability) and being on the spectrum are their biggest problems, they should be thanking their lucky stars.

• Love 6

Well, I just watched A&D's instagram stories, and omg Parker always looks SO angry!! And she glares at people when she's angry, not like she looks away or looks down... It's weird! She is going to be one moody teenager lol.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 4/29/2021 at 4:14 PM, se0307 said:

To be honest... I feel like Dale only really likes Hazel for whatever weird reason. But in terms of Nick and Dale with the rest of them, they're not blood related. They're their wives' sister's kids. Not that they don't like them, but why would they be nearly as enamored with them as Mimi and Danielle's sisters? Plus, they have their own lives and, believe it or not, the world doesn't revolve around the Busbys. I don't know if Crystal works, but Ashley has her hair salon, and Nick we know works hard because he was Adam and Dale's boss at one point, plus he's missed family trips because of work (or so he says lol). Dale certainly has his faults, but at least he speaks the truth. He shows his annoyance, and he's said more than once (remember potty training?) that if they succeed at getting them to go to the bathroom, they're going to get recruited to babysit more often. I'm not sure what goes on outside of filming, but they really do take advantage of their family. No one would blame them for having a nanny or two or three, but I'm not sure why they can't just admit it and leave their poor family alone. They have their own kids and lives. 

Part of it - this family does not understand boundaries/over stepping. 1st - 2nd episode. Sister gets out of bed (if she ever was in it) drives at zero-dark-30 to do at least one feeding. Then drives back home to her husband and young grade school children.

I would be worried for my sister(s) safety more so than needing her to hold a baby& bottle.

I have a feeling this one for all and all for one method dates back to their childhood - and Mimi might be at the center of this as I suspect she might had some issues that caused her children to grow up fast.  I still have a hard time accepting no mention of their dad - something really bad (worse than death) must have happened. I mean they haven't said jack shi*t about the man...

Then since all of the sisters married young and I think men from their small hometown, they came into their family - as we are look after each other - ie you are and will marry this family of women, who you must help out.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, se0307 said:

That's right! I know, I can't stand gum chewing or when someone keeps coughing, though I may just be easily annoyed lol. Which explains my lack of tolerance for these people. I didn't think Parker was on the spectrum at first, especially because she did seem bright (when she was moved up to the "advance" preschool shortly after Riley), but where Riley was able to adapt quickly and easily, Parker definitely lacks certain social skills. I know it could be a combination of things causing it, but a few different characteristic and behaviors of hers lead me back to thinking she might be on the spectrum after all. Certainly high-functioning, and maybe even closer to Asperger's. This time referencing the evaluation more recently when she wouldn't respond, she wasn't necessarily being shy, because she looked right at the teacher asking the questions, and she did/does that frequently. A shy or anxious child would absolutely avoid eye contact, but she is the complete opposite. I don't know, just my observations, but as we've said before, with multiples like that, it's a miracle they are all alive and healthy. There was a huge chance some of them wouldn't have survived the womb, let alone the NICU, so if eyesight (and maybe a slight mental disability) and being on the spectrum are their biggest problems, they should be thanking their lucky stars.

I can't handle gum chewers either. LOL when crying people keep sniffling is another sound that really annoys me. It's like blow your fucking nose already!  Lol

Maybe she is on the spectrum, maybe she has PDD NOS( pervasive development disorder not otherwise specified) 

Pervasive Developmental Disorder – Not Otherwise Specified (PDD-NOS) refers to a group of disorders characterised by impairment in the development of social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication, imaginative activity and a limited number of interests and activities that tend to be repetitive.

A PDD-NOS diagnosis is given when a child does not fully meet the criteria for Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Asperger’s Syndrome, Rett Syndrome or Childhood Disintegrative Disorder, but has several of the characteristics.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, sATL said:

Part of it - this family does not understand boundaries/over stepping. 1st - 2nd episode. Sister gets out of bed (if she ever was in it) drives at zero-dark-30 to do at least one feeding. Then drives back home to her husband and young grade school children.

I would be worried for my sister(s) safety more so than needing her to hold a baby& bottle.

I have a feeling this one for all and all for one method dates back to their childhood - and Mimi might be at the center of this as I suspect she might had some issues that caused her children to grow up fast.  I still have a hard time accepting no mention of their dad - something really bad (worse than death) must have happened. I mean they haven't said jack shi*t about the man...

Then since all of the sisters married young and I think men from their small hometown, they came into their family - as we are look after each other - ie you are and will marry this family of women, who you must help out.

The only thing I can think of is maybe her dad is in jail. 

• Useful 4
23 minutes ago, druzy said:

The only thing I can think of is maybe her dad is in jail. 

2 hours ago, sATL said:

That's a good point - they did probably all rely on each other, especially Mimi.. she's always seemed needy. I remember the episodes where Ashley drove over at all hours of the night to help them with the babies. And then when she had to tell Danielle that she needed to step back and spend time with her own family. What happened next? Hazel got sick and Danielle had to bring her to the hospital, and Adam was at work. So poor Ashley got called back again. The day after they had the conversation about her needed to make time for her own family. 

I'm inclined to think that the dad either a) split as soon as Mimi got pregnant (probably after she got pregnant with Danielle because she and her sisters look too much alike) and they never had a relationship with him, or b) Mimi used a sperm donor and they don't know who he is either. 

• Love 5

Mimi strikes me as a bar hopping party girl in her younger days (and still). So this is how I've always pictured what happened to their father... Mimi meets barfly, they date for a bit, she gets knocked up, they try the shacking up together scene, he likes to drink, is abusive, she tosses him to the curb. The End.  And he is either drunk in an alley somewhere, died of cirrhosis of the liver, in and out of jail or just disappeared and living a quiet, drunk life somewhere. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Spazamanaz said:

Mimi strikes me as a bar hopping party girl in her younger days (and still). So this is how I've always pictured what happened to their father... Mimi meets barfly, they date for a bit, she gets knocked up, they try the shacking up together scene, he likes to drink, is abusive, she tosses him to the curb. The End.  And he is either drunk in an alley somewhere, died of cirrhosis of the liver, in and out of jail or just disappeared and living a quiet, drunk life somewhere. 

I’d go out on a limb and say that given Mimi’s recent legal troubles, she’s had ongoing substance abuse issues.  That might also explain the loss of her teaching job and all the times she was hours late or out of contact with Danielle. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
Just now, readheaded said:

I’d go out on a limb and say that given Mimi’s recent legal troubles, she’s had ongoing substance abuse issues.  That might also explain the loss of her teaching job and all the times she was hours late or out of contact with Danielle. 

That's my line of thinking too. Hey do you remember when Mimi had the garage sale when she was selling her house? Well on one of the tables (outside, I think ) there was quite the stash of bottles.  They appeared to be wine and liquor bottles. I noticed it right away. Mimi has that rough weathered look to her, and attitude as well. She looks like she could be a mean drunk. I think you are right, it might explain her loss of job and time/contact. 

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, Spazamanaz said:

That's my line of thinking too. Hey do you remember when Mimi had the garage sale when she was selling her house? Well on one of the tables (outside, I think ) there was quite the stash of bottles.  They appeared to be wine and liquor bottles. I noticed it right away. Mimi has that rough weathered look to her, and attitude as well. She looks like she could be a mean drunk. I think you are right, it might explain her loss of job and time/contact. 

Yes, I do remember that! 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, readheaded said:

She just struck a deal to go into a diversion program for a year because of the DUI.  She will avoid jail time but has to submit to random tests through out the year.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, druzy said:

Danielle must be doing well- she finished a 12 mile bike ride and she's alive.

Isn't that what everybody with chronic head and neck pain does? (sarcasm) 

As I said before, she makes miraculous recoveries when it's time to do the things she wants to do.  I wish my chronic pain was that selective. 

• Love 14
4 hours ago, druzy said:

Danielle must be doing well- she finished a 12 mile bike ride and she's alive.

image.thumb.png.75a36e69f7d95429bdb425f0fbe9712b.png

Yes, she's clearly suffering tremendously from the holes in her heart and her vertigo and numbness. What even is her problem? She's so dramatic. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, se0307 said:

Yes, she's clearly suffering tremendously from the holes in her heart and her vertigo and numbness. What even is her problem? She's so dramatic. 

She’s a talentless attention whore who pimps out her kids for luxury items. 

• Love 12
On 4/30/2021 at 7:50 PM, se0307 said:

That's a good point - they did probably all rely on each other, especially Mimi.. she's always seemed needy. I remember the episodes where Ashley drove over at all hours of the night to help them with the babies. And then when she had to tell Danielle that she needed to step back and spend time with her own family. What happened next? Hazel got sick and Danielle had to bring her to the hospital, and Adam was at work. So poor Ashley got called back again. The day after they had the conversation about her needed to make time for her own family. 

I'm inclined to think that the dad either a) split as soon as Mimi got pregnant (probably after she got pregnant with Danielle because she and her sisters look too much alike) and they never had a relationship with him, or b) Mimi used a sperm donor and they don't know who he is either. 

danielles  grandfather died in 2006   mimi (her mom) has  2 sisters and 4 brothers....I saw 2 sons in law listed with the grandfather but neither one was married to  mimi

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 5/1/2021 at 10:03 PM, eel21788 said:

Isn't that what everybody with chronic head and neck pain does? (sarcasm) 

As I said before, she makes miraculous recoveries when it's time to do the things she wants to do.  I wish my chronic pain was that selective. 

Yesterday in her Instagram stories she stated she missed church because she woke up dizzy and with a migraine.  But, she was healed in time to join the group for lunch at the hibachi grill and later for a family kick ball game.  At the hibachi grill, she was making fun of the 3 daughters were were scared of the fire from the grill. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, judyjudyjudy said:

Yesterday in her Instagram stories she stated she missed church because she woke up dizzy and with a migraine.  But, she was healed in time to join the group for lunch at the hibachi grill and later for a family kick ball game.  At the hibachi grill, she was making fun of the 3 daughters were were scared of the fire from the grill. 

I've been getting migraines since I was in junior high. Even when they were mild and self-limiting, I have NEVER had a migraine that left me unable to get out of bed in the morning and have it completely resolved by lunchtime. 

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, judyjudyjudy said:

Yeah I saw those.. I did find it extremely odd that she was laughing while filming them being afraid of the fire. But then she whines when they have anxiety. Kickball is probably not an activity that's recommended to people on the verge of having a heart attack and/or has holes in their heart. I also no longer believe that she has any sort of motor-neuron disease because she wouldn't be able to do things like that. Those don't come and go.

• Love 6
(edited)

Tonight's show is the season finale. They go to Florida and film with life jackets.

image.png.72c695fc56a0f62063be2f5ee7de4033.png

We all know there were no life jackets out on the sea in their Instagram stories. 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 3
On 4/28/2021 at 1:47 AM, Emmeline said:

Why can’t Danielle keep her mask over the nose?!?  That friggin drives me crazy.  

Not just Danielle, her sister too. We all get it most of us don't like wearing a mask, its uncomfortable but you just get on with it. If they can't even do it while on camera, I wonder how lax they are being when they're not being filmed. This short clip where they're sat right beside people neither of them can keep it over their noses for even a short period of time

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, maggiegil said:

Not just Danielle, her sister too. We all get it most of us don't like wearing a mask, its uncomfortable but you just get on with it. If they can't even do it while on camera, I wonder how lax they are being when they're not being filmed. This short clip where they're sat right beside people neither of them can keep it over their noses for even a short period of time

They go into the hospital and doctor's offices with their masks down! And when they're in public and doing instagram stories they pull their masks down too. And exactly, no one likes wearing them. People have to wear them all day every day at work. They can't even keep them on for 15 minutes. And how to do their 6 year olds not have to wear them?? I don't understand that. They're the ones touching everything like little typhoid Marys. 

• Love 7
On 4/30/2021 at 9:11 PM, Spazamanaz said:

I can't handle gum chewers either. LOL when crying people keep sniffling is another sound that really annoys me. It's like blow your fucking nose already!  Lol

Maybe she is on the spectrum, maybe she has PDD NOS( pervasive development disorder not otherwise specified) 

Pervasive Developmental Disorder – Not Otherwise Specified (PDD-NOS) refers to a group of disorders characterised by impairment in the development of social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication, imaginative activity and a limited number of interests and activities that tend to be repetitive.

A PDD-NOS diagnosis is given when a child does not fully meet the criteria for Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Asperger’s Syndrome, Rett Syndrome or Childhood Disintegrative Disorder, but has several of the characteristics.

I can't stand noisy eaters.  I lose my mind and have to move away from them.  Those Snyder's commercials where they chew loudly I literally want to punch them in the face to shut them up.  I won't buy their pretzels because of their commercials.  LOL.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I like the Busbys, but at this point I think the show should be renamed "Out-Tripped." I liked it better when they were just at home, living their daily lives. The trips are getting boring. With all the girls now in school and likely going back to in-person school soon if they're not already there, it may just be the show has run its course. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

I like the Busbys, but at this point I think the show should be renamed "Out-Tripped." I liked it better when they were just at home, living their daily lives. The trips are getting boring. With all the girls now in school and likely going back to in-person school soon if they're not already there, it may just be the show has run its course. 

It is just the same story lines.  Danielle doesn't feel well, Hazel's eyes, try to teach them to clean up,  and more vacations.  What a borefest.

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, justdoit10 said:

It is just the same story lines.  Danielle doesn't feel well, Hazel's eyes, try to teach them to clean up,  and more vacations.  What a borefest.

Yup. The early years were interesting. How many people get to see quints grow from being newborns? That was nice. That was the reason for the show. But now it's just (snooze) most of the time, although there are still moments that are fun. And again, I like them, but ...

On the other hand, I teared up a little at the end, because it sure felt like they were saying goodbye.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, justdoit10 said:

They're out of content. It was interesting watching them figure it out at first and the babies were cute,but then they just became horrible, whiny terrors, and no one needs to see that. People usually watch TV to get a break from their annoying, whiny children, but to watch a family where the parents just miserably fail at the parenting is obnoxious. Not only fail, they don't even try. I can't believe how much they think that they're famous or celebrities. They're little-known reality TV personalities. Think of the small subset of people who actually watch this show. And not everyone who does likes them. Haha I'm still trying to figure out why I watch. It really is like a train wreck or my own desire to piss myself off. Regardless, they suck and they need to get over themselves. 

• Love 8