Type keyword(s) to search

OutDaughtered - General Discussion

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Snark the show, not each other.  Civility matters. If a poster's posts routinely annoy you, please use the Ignore feature.  Hover over their user name and you will see a popup with an ignore option.

• Start Topic

Just now, se0307 said:

I'm not surprised those brats had nothing to say when they asked them what they're thankful for. They don't understand gratitude one bit. And Adam saying "they're only 5.. they don't understand". What a dick, that's only because they don't teach them how to be thankful. I feel so bad for other kids their age who more than understand that concept and are subjected to those little shits. 

YES! YES! YES! Very well said! Those kids aren't thankful or grateful for anything. They don't even ask nicely for anything. I want... gimme juice... and then Danielle looses it over their manners and makes Riley say ' yes ma'am'.  What? Danielle and Adumb taught them bad manners in the first place. 

And why oh why do they discuss certain things in front of the kids. Like the show where they did the video chat with Hazel's eye doctor. And afterwards they discussed surgery as Hazel was wiping away tears. Unless that was a set up for the camera. I'm sure Hazel hears her parents talking about her eyes all the time, especially daddy's pity attitude about it all. I think those types of talks should be age appropriate,  and you definitely don't discuss things that may never even happen. It just adds so much stress for the kid. Poor Hazel probably walks around fearing a surgery that may not happen for a year or so. And why did they allow the rest of the herd to get in on the video chat with the doctor?! 

Crap, I'm getting irritated now. LOL

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, readheaded said:

I don't know about the Busbys' oral hygiene, but some kids are more prone to tooth decay than others.  My friend's son had cavities in his baby teeth, despite having a good diet and brushing habits.  

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's probably because of the fact that they literally bring candy to school as a "snack". Seriously, I've seen them get skittles and m&ms and I doubt they brush their teeth after eating it in school. Plus, it wouldn't be the first time one of them snuck into the pantry for candy, especially if it was after they already brushed their teeth for the night. Adam and Danielle are so oblivious to anything going on around them that it wouldn't surprise me one bit if that's why she's getting cavities.

LOL imagine if they made another story line about Hazel's teeth and not just her eyes? 😂

• Love 3
Just now, se0307 said:

LOL imagine if they made another story line about Hazel's teeth and not just her eyes? 😂

Hahaha just imagine the pity party Adumb would hold for Hazel. He'd be in the corner crying hysterically. Why? Why Hazel? She's the sweetest girl ever! Why always poor little Hazel? 

• LOL 3

The minute I heard the Busby family would be spending Thanksgiving with Adam’s side of the family, I figured Danielle would be “sick” and not be able to attend.  Granted, I might be proved wrong during next week’s episode BUT the fact that Danielle was resting on the bed at the exact time Adam mentioned they weren’t packed seemed suspect to me.  Danielle is spoiled, a control freak, and a perfectionist.  Having those personality traits along with trying to manage six children, other businesses, and having cameras in your face would make anyone like her have heart palpitations and random pains.  She puts way too much pressure on herself. After she sees her medical doctor she also to see a psychiatrist, IMO.

• Love 1

I'm 100% with you on this. My husband is perfectly happy to let me drive most of the time, as I just enjoy it much more than he does. I definitely would not generalize like that.

Would you still be driving at night with a terrible migraine headache? The bright lights would make things much worse I would think? Impossible even if it were true.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, winsomeone said:

I'm 100% with you on this. My husband is perfectly happy to let me drive most of the time, as I just enjoy it much more than he does. I definitely would not generalize like that.

Would you still be driving at night with a terrible migraine headache? The bright lights would make things much worse I would think? Impossible even if it were true.

Oh absolutely not. I definitely agree that she is either full of shit or should just straight up not be driving if she thinks she's going to have a heart attack at any moment. 

I just thought the statement about how a man always drives, not the woman, was definitely untrue.

• Love 3

Aren't you born with holes in your heart if you have them? If so, hard to believe that she went through the stress of having quints and nothing showed up then. She hasn't had a single test and yet she is sobbing about having to have heart surgery,. This woman is just plain nuts. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, winsomeone said:

Aren't you born with holes in your heart if you have them? If so, hard to believe that she went through the stress of having quints and nothing showed up then. She hasn't had a single test and yet she is sobbing about having to have heart surgery,. This woman is just plain nuts. 

Speaking as someone whose best friend was born with a large hole in her heart and whose parents were told she wouldn't live past her early teens, the fact that Danielle is using that as a health scare, is offensive. My friend has lived past her teens and then some, all of which is something we're all grateful for every day because it isn't promised. She will never be able to have her own kids because the stress that pregnancy and childbirth would put on her body would kill her. So, yeah, Danielle does not have that problem. She had two healthy pregnancies, one being incredibly taxing on her body, so I honestly can't believe she would claim that, probably for attention. She's a terrible person.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, se0307 said:

Speaking as someone whose best friend was born with a large hole in her heart and whose parents were told she wouldn't live past her early teens, the fact that Danielle is using that as a health scare, is offensive. My friend has lived past her teens and then some, all of which is something we're all grateful for every day because it isn't promised. She will never be able to have her own kids because the stress that pregnancy and childbirth would put on her body would kill her. So, yeah, Danielle does not have that problem. She had two healthy pregnancies, one being incredibly taxing on her body, so I honestly can't believe she would claim that, probably for attention. She's a terrible person.

I agree.  Also, I would imagine your friend wasn’t flippant about COVID, like Danielle, either.  It’s beyond offensive for Danielle to cry about being seriously ill while she and Adumb travel all over the place, often without masks, mocking truly at-risk people by saying COVID’s just like the flu.

• Love 11
(edited)

I remember, when Danielle's mysterious illness began they were asking for prayers and privacy. Don't you dare and ask how she's doing. But now it is mentioned on every episode. Go figure. I know a 16year old boy who is a quadriplegic, meaning he only can move his eyes and chin and he is vent-dependent and yet he is so sweet and postitve and he never whines, although he had reason to. So I have no patience for people like Danielle who, so it seems, uses illnesses to keep the interest on the show up. Besides, if I had those health scares, I would keep them private. But what can you expect from a couple who allowed a camera team to film their kids being potty trained.. 

Edited by Elodia
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, winsomeone said:

There is an emerging theory that a patent foramen ovale (PFO) can be a cause of migraines. Like a patent ductus arteriosus (PDA), everyone is born with one, and it should seal itself off during the first few days after birth. If the PFO doesn't seal itself, it leaves a microscopic hole that rarely causes any symptoms. The test for it (called a Bubble Study) is really simple: you are injected with saline with bubbles in it through an IV while you're having an ultrasound of your heart. It is very quick and, other than having the IV put it, totally painless. If Danielle is trying to claim it is a big deal, then she is just being a total drama queen. The nurse who did mine said that the few people she had seen who had their PFO repaired (which is done with a catheterization, not open or closed heart surgery) didn't see any improvement in their migraines, so the whole theory is speculative at best. 

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/patent-foramen-ovale/symptoms-causes/syc-20353487

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, readheaded said:

I agree.  Also, I would imagine your friend wasn’t flippant about COVID, like Danielle, either.  It’s beyond offensive for Danielle to cry about being seriously ill while she and Adumb travel all over the place, often without masks, mocking truly at-risk people by saying COVID’s just like the flu.

As a chronic migraine patient, I am totally offended by Danielle's behavior. I have to be very careful about when and how I do everything. I certainly couldn't take a vacation in a sunny, humid environment such as the Florida Everglades. If there was some reason I absolutely had to be there, I'd be wearing a hat and sun glasses, heavily medicated and certainly wouldn't be doing handstands which increase pressure and blood flow to the head. Although I haven't tried doing a handstand in probably forty years, between the migraines and the arthritis I've had in my neck since high school I know better than to even attempt it. For someone who claims to be having chronic migraines and neck pain, she sure isn't acting like it, or at least, not when she thinks she has a better way to get attention.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, readheaded said:

No she didn't even go grocery shopping until she got her first vaccine, and even then, she double masked. She hasn't seen anyone outside of her immediate household indoors in over a year. Let alone traveling, gathering, not wearing a mask, etc. Those are REAL health issues. Danielle is such a hypocrite. And what's with her colonoscopy announcement? Does she need the colonoscopy for her heart attack, her migraines, or her numbness? 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, eel21788 said:

As a chronic migraine patient, I am totally offended by Danielle's behavior. I have to be very careful about when and how I do everything. I certainly couldn't take a vacation in a sunny, humid environment such as the Florida Everglades. If there was some reason I absolutely had to be there, I'd be wearing a hat and sun glasses, heavily medicated and certainly wouldn't be doing handstands which increase pressure and blood flow to the head. Although I haven't tried doing a handstand in probably forty years, between the migraines and the arthritis I've had in my neck since high school I know better than to even attempt it. For someone who claims to be having chronic migraines and neck pain, she sure isn't acting like it, or at least, not when she thinks she has a better way to get attention.

I am a chronic migraine patient as well. I take medication daily to prevent them, as well as meds when I do get one. Danielle walks and talks, argues with her kids, drives (at night too), travels, visits with family during her migraines. Which makes me wonder if in fact, they are true migraines. Could she just have a really bad headache and assume it's a migraine(?).  I know when I get a migraine, I cannot function at all. I can't open my eyes because it hurts too much, if I talk it's in a whisper and even that hurts, I'm puking, rocking back and forth from the pain,etc. So how Danielle can drive around at night is beyond me. 

EEL21788,  do you also suffer from migraine hangovers? I do and they are almost as bad as the migraine itself. 

• Love 6
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Spazamanaz said:

EEL21788,  do you also suffer from migraine hangovers? I do and they are almost as bad as the migraine itself. 

I've been intractable for over twenty years, so I rarely get to the phase of being "post" migraine. I live with one. However, I do get rebound pain from the narcotics. It feels different than the actual migraine pain, so I know when it is time to put the moratorium on percocet use and just have to tough it out until the rebound is over.

Edited by eel21788

There's a comment on their instagram from gods divine nine. Isn't that the Waldrop family from Sweet home Sextuplets?  Do all of these families on TLC know each other or something?  Maybe they trade parenting tips. 

• Love 3

yes teeth vary with people...I had my husband go for his first (yes first) dental appointment he was in his 30's not a SINGLE cavity!!!!   I always said if I could bottle and sell whatever it was that  caused him to never have cavities I would make millions!!    and  after that to his dying day..still NO CAVITIES

oh and speaking back to holes in the heart..wouldn't they have picked up on this when she was pregnant with all those babies???   

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Spazamanaz said:

There's a comment on their instagram from gods divine nine. Isn't that the Waldrop family from Sweet home Sextuplets?  Do all of these families on TLC know each other or something?  Maybe they trade parenting tips. 

Yes, those are God's divine Waldrops. 🙄

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Spazamanaz said:

I am a chronic migraine patient as well. I take medication daily to prevent them, as well as meds when I do get one. Danielle walks and talks, argues with her kids, drives (at night too), travels, visits with family during her migraines. Which makes me wonder if in fact, they are true migraines. Could she just have a really bad headache and assume it's a migraine(?).  I know when I get a migraine, I cannot function at all. I can't open my eyes because it hurts too much, if I talk it's in a whisper and even that hurts, I'm puking, rocking back and forth from the pain,etc. So how Danielle can drive around at night is beyond me. 

Agree.  Here description of her headache with the back of her neck hurting sounds more like a tension headache and not a migraine.   My sister has migraines and she is down for the count.  she pukes , needs complete darkness, can't even open her eyes, has to lay down.   She always carries Sumatrin with her.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Spazamanaz said:

The sextuplets are 3 yrs old  now and all of them are still in diapers.  You would think 1 of them would be ahead in the group but I think these multiples get treated as one instead of individuals.  

I haven't watched this show like I used to.  Has Danielle stopped with the baby talk?  I couldn't take it.

• Love 1
Just now, justdoit10 said:

Agree.  Here description of her headache with the back of her neck hurting sounds more like a tension headache and not a migraine.   My sister has migraines and she is down for the count.  she pukes , needs complete darkness, can't even open her eyes, has to lay down.   She always carries Sumatrin with her.

Tension headaches is probably a better diagnosis of what Danielle is describing. I definitely feel empathy for your sister. I'm the same, I need complete darkness and quiet. I take daily beta blockers, which helped immensely the first two years, now I'm up to about 7 migraines per month. And when I get one I take sumatriptan. Which usually takes care of the migraine in about an hour. Depending on how early I take it. If my nausea gets really bad, I will puke. Anyhow, back to Danielle... I haven't heard her complain of puking, or light sensitivity, or any of the other migraine symptoms. I think you right, they sound like tension headaches. With the stress of raising 5 spoiled, bratty quints it's no wonder she gets them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
14 hours ago, readheaded said:

They're autographing photos?  😂

Seriously, though, they're a commodity for their parents to trade for vacations and a big house.  It's really disgusting.

I saw this too and thought who the hell would want a picture with scribbles on it? Seriously they aren't autographs. Just another attention seeking move. 

• Love 6

This family is sounding more and more like the poor, exploited Dionne Quints from Canada.    

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dionne_quintuplets

There was actually a T.V. movie about their exploitation, called "Million Dollar Babies".      All five left home the second they turned 18, and never had much of a relationship with the parents.    Their story is tragic, and horrible.    I was surprised to see two of the quints are still alive.  

• Love 3

I understand that Danielle's illness seems exploitative.  She reminds me of a friend who would always hear the worst in what was said to her by a doctor or misinterpret it to make it much worse than it was.  For example, her doctor recommending that she drink more water because her urine was dark turned into, "That's it!  I'm in kidney failure!" Um no.  With that said there are two things that I am always concerned about.  1) Women's health issues are often hand waved by medical professionals as stress.  So, while it seems over the top, I am glad she is being examined. 2) While many are describing classic migraine symptoms, as a person who gets migraines without pain (this includes light sensitivity, balance issues, extreme visual distortions and the exhausted crash afterwards - now thankfully controlled by medication), it can be hard to get a diagnosis if you do not fit the classic model. Also, even with all of those symptoms and more than 15 migraines a month, I kept working full time.  People do it all the time. Sure, Danielle does not seem like someone who would keep working through such a thing but she does when it means getting the TV paycheck.  Filming is planned and she is going to film no matter what. 

I am not saying she definitely has migraines. Of course, there are a million things that can cause headaches - stress is among them as well as sinus issues, allergies, neck and spine problems, connective tissues disorders, immune system disorders, . . . . 

The problem is that Danielle is an unreliable narrator.  There are many reasons not to trust her account of anything that she is going through.  I just don't want to extrapolate her experiences or actions to others.  She is a mess unto herself.

Also, I usually drive because I enjoy it and Dr. PurrsALot is a truly terrible driver.  On a large open highway with little traffic he's okay.  Otherwise, I feel like we should having warning lights on the car. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
42 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I understand that Danielle's illness seems exploitative.  She reminds me of a friend who would always hear the worst in what was said to her by a doctor or misinterpret it to make it much worse than it was.  For example, her doctor recommending that she drink more water because her urine was dark turned into, "That's it!  I'm in kidney failure!" Um no.  With that said there are two things that I am always concerned about.  1) Women's health issues are often hand waved by medical professionals as stress.  So, while it seems over the top, I am glad she is being examined. 2) While many are describing classic migraine symptoms, as a person who gets migraines without pain (this includes light sensitivity, balance issues, extreme visual distortions and the exhausted crash afterwards - now thankfully controlled by medication), it can be hard to get a diagnosis if you do not fit the classic model. Also, even with all of those symptoms and more than 15 migraines a month, I kept working full time.  People do it all the time. Sure, Danielle does not seem like someone who would keep working through such a thing but she does when it means getting the TV paycheck.  Filming is planned and she is going to film no matter what. 

I am not saying she definitely has migraines. Of course, there are a million things that can cause headaches - stress is among them as well as sinus issues, allergies, neck and spine problems, connective tissues disorders, immune system disorders, . . . . 

The problem is that Danielle is an unreliable narrator.  There are many reasons not to trust her account of anything that she is going through.  I just don't want to extrapolate her experiences or actions to others.  She is a mess unto herself.

Also, I usually drive because I enjoy it and Dr. PurrsALot is a truly terrible driver.  On a large open highway with little traffic he's okay.  Otherwise, I feel like we should having warning lights on the car. 

This hit the nail right on the head. It's hard to figure out if she's really having any serious issues because she exaggerates so much. All of the diagnoses she's jumping to are all just so extreme. Not saying something couldn't actually be wrong with her.. but the story arc that follows is just too opportune..

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

This family is sounding more and more like the poor, exploited Dionne Quints from Canada.    

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dionne_quintuplets

There was actually a T.V. movie about their exploitation, called "Million Dollar Babies".      All five left home the second they turned 18, and never had much of a relationship with the parents.    Their story is tragic, and horrible.    I was surprised to see two of the quints are still alive.  

I've been saying since I first got cable in 2009 (that's when everything went digital, and I couldn't get any tv reception over the air anymore) that casting for TLC is nothing more than the modern day version of selling freaks to the circus.

The Dionne quintuplets = Outdaughtered, Sweet Home Sextuplets, Jon & Kate Plus Eight, The Bailey Multiples, all the others whose names I have mercifully forgotten

Tom Thumb = Little People, Big World,  Little Chocolatiers, 7 Little Johnstons, all the specials about primordial dwarfism,  etc, etc. 

The tall people = My Giant Life

The strong man = The World's Strongest Toddler 

Fat Ladies = My Big, Fat Fabulous Life, 1000 lb sisters, etc.

Disfigured people = Dr. Pimple Popper, My Feet Are Killing Me, The Woman With Giant Legs, Mermaid Girl, ad nauseum 

Co-joined Twins = Joined for Life: Abby and Brittany Turn 16, Extraordinary Humans: Co-joined Twins, I remember at least one more

Fortune tellers = Long Island Medium

I could keep going all day.

Edited by eel21788
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
40 minutes ago, eel21788 said:

I've been saying since I first got cable in 2009 (that's when everything went digital, and I couldn't get any tv reception over the air anymore) that casting for TLC is nothing more than the modern day version of selling freaks to the circus.

The Dionne quintuplets = Outdaughtered, Sweet Home Sextuplets, Jon & Kate Plus Eight, The Bailey Multiples, all the others whose names I have mercifully forgotten

Tom Thumb = Little People, Big World,  Little Chocolatiers, 7 Little Johnstons, all the specials about primordial dwarfism,  etc, etc. 

The tall people = My Giant Life

The strong man = The World's Strongest Toddler 

Fat Ladies = My Big, Fat Fabulous Life, 1000 lb sisters, etc.

Disfigured people = Dr. Pimple Popper, My Feet Are Killing Me, The Woman With Giant Legs, Mermaid Girl, ad nauseum 

Co-joined Twins = Joined for Life: Abby and Brittany Turn 16, Extraordinary Humans: Co-joined Twins, I remember at least one more

Fortune tellers = Long Island Medium

I could keep going all day.

Weird.. and accurate. I guess this is the more socially acceptable version of a freak show. People will always have a bizarre curiosity for human phenomenon. 

• Useful 1

Please don't forget The Man with the 132 Lb. Scrotum.  It's the gift that keeps on giving.  

There is something inherently interesting to how people manage so many children.  Raising a normal brood is a lot of work.  Raising quits has extra challenges.  However, these folks get shows and hide most of what would be interesting while focusing on creating drama that only makes their kids look like horrible brats.  Producer prompted shenanigans are not interesting. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

While many are describing classic migraine symptoms, as a person who gets migraines without pain (this includes light sensitivity, balance issues, extreme visual distortions and the exhausted crash afterwards - now thankfully controlled by medication), it can be hard to get a diagnosis if you do not fit the classic model. 

What you have is called "silent migraine" or "absent migraine."

Believe me, I know how hard it is to get an accurate diagnosis and treatment. I have five types of migraine (common, classic, abdominal, hemiplegic, and basilar), so what symptoms I'm having are dependent on which type decides it is going to be dominant that day. That is also why I have been so difficult to treat. What helps one type, can exacerbate another type. I had a pain specialist tell me I couldn't possible be having hemiplegic migraines because they are so rare he had never seen one before. When I asked him why my arm and leg are numb at the same time my temple is throbbing and I'm having all the other common/classic migraine symptoms, he came up with something so lame that I don't even remember it . I also had a neurologist who didn't think it through and gave me a triptan which make hemiplegic and basilar migraines worse. (The part of the commercial that says, "triptans aren't right for every migraine," is talking about me). I took one dose of maxalt and my left leg became like a block of cement for the next six hours. It was my most terrifying migraine ever. 

Edited by eel21788
  • Useful 1
8 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Please don't forget The Man with the 132 Lb. Scrotum.  It's the gift that keeps on giving.  

Somehow, I fortunately never heard of that one. (That would go in the Disfigured category)

9 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

There is something inherently interesting to how people manage so many children.  Raising a normal brood is a lot of work.  Raising quits has extra challenges.  However, these folks get shows and hide most of what would be interesting while focusing on creating drama that only makes their kids look like horrible brats.  Producer prompted shenanigans are not interesting. 

I'm only interested in the day to day stuff. Once they get past the third or fourth episode that stuff has already been covered thoroughly, and, as far as I'm concerned, the story is over. Instead, TLC tries to draw it out longer by adding the drama, usually in the form of a vacation or health crisis. That's the reason I give up on most of these shows after the first season.

• Love 4

'OutDaughtered': Michelle 'Mimi' Theriot's DUI Sentence Revealed

Six months after she was arrested for a DUI, OutDaughtered star Michelle "Mimi" Theriot has reportedly struck a deal that will keep her out of jail. According to TMZ, as part of the deal, the TLC star has entered a diversion program and, should she follow all provisions of her court order, her case will be dismissed entirely.

The outlet reports that the diversion program is a 1-year community supervision for first-time offenders. As part of her agreement with the district attorney, Theriot is also forbidden from consuming alcohol and using other controlled substances for a year. This includes staying away from bars. Theriot must also complete 24 hours of community service and a DWI education program and submit to random drug testing. She also cannot break any laws. Should she adhere to the order, her case will be dismissed. Theriot, who is the mother of OutDaughtered star Danielle Busby and is known as Gramma Mimi on the series, is said to be happy with the deal.

The deal with the DA comes just six months after Theriot was arrested in Texas for a DUI. According to reports, the reality star was taken into police custody just after midnight on Oct. 10 after authorities noticed her black Ford SUV "swerving while straddling the shoulder's solid white line" in League City, Texas. Authorities said that when they attempted to pull her over, Theriot was slow to stop. Once she did stop and pull over, police could smell the strong odor of perfume as they approached her vehicle, a method that police said some individuals use to conceal the odor of alcohol. Authorities reported that Theriot was lethargic at the time and was slurring her speech and her eyes were bloodshot. When asked if she had been drinking, Theriot reportedly told police she consumed two glasses of wine. She later changed her story and said that she had no glasses of wine but that she did have two Michelob Ultra beers. Theriot was asked to exit her vehicle and was said to have "stepped unsteadily out of the car… swaying back and forth." Authorities also said she failed several field sobriety tests and had to be stopped from trying to get back in her SUV. She was arrested and taken to jail.

• Useful 3
5 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

OMG I had forgotten about that particular gentleman 😂

I don't think anyone would disagree that raising all of those kids is not a total challenge, but to be honest, it's not like they do a lot of parenting, nor do they  do it on their own. They have zero respect for parents who have only a fraction of the money they do, that both work full time and then some, and have no help from family, friends, or a production team. The audacity they have to constantly complain about everything is beyond infuriating. They're so entitled and ungrateful, and I'd loooove to see them get by without their show. 

• Love 7
On 4/8/2021 at 4:30 PM, druzy said:

image.thumb.png.ec740bbd504a5ef7cb0dc205c1311c26.png

image.png.94baf3fed31c1664d9877a5e5cf3427f.png

Give me a break, who would want an autographed pic of some snot nosed brats?

It's not like years ago when the Dionne quints were a big deal, nowadays theres lots of quints and even sextuplets... remember Octomom with her 8 babies.

This family is so full of themselves, can't stand them anymore.... especially Adam, he's so cheesy and a bad actor.  BLECH!

• Love 4
6 hours ago, druzy said:

Adam said they sectioned off half the place for them

Sponsored by TLC or Texasentertainmentexperience, I'm sure. Also it seems Covid isn't a thing in Texas anymore. I know masks are not required anymore in TX, but wow.. 

• Love 1
On 4/9/2021 at 9:58 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I find it impossible to believe that Mimi never drove drunk before, maybe just never got caught before.     

I should be surprised that TLC would allow someone on probation for DUI to continue to film. 

The source article was written 4/6 (which means the case was probably a few days before) - in the middle of birthday week , so I guess that is/was another  one of life stresses on Danielle's plate. And a bill for a good lawyer & bail - sounded like she got a good plea deal.. only 1 year probation and 24 hrs community svc ? hmmm..

Wonder how does the real estate firm feel about this..

The article said part of the agreement is "Theriot is also forbidden from consuming alcohol and using other controlled substances for a year."  Is there more to this or is this just a standard legalistic phrase  ? And how is this checked/monitored ? 🍿

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

My guess is there will be drug testing, or maybe an interlock device (that's usually for multiple offenses), and I think the controlled substance means weed, and maybe pills.  

(Matt Roloff of the Little People show kept filming, and they even had his court case.  Then Mama June and her registered sex offender boyfriend, and the current guy who got arrested with her for drugs.   TLC would show anyone that will get ratings). 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, sATL said:

I should be surprised that TLC would allow someone on probation for DUI to continue to film. 

They allowed it with Matt Roloff and turned it into a huge story line.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 4/11/2021 at 12:49 PM, eel21788 said:

They allowed it with Matt Roloff and turned it into a huge story line.

ok.. so there is already a TLC precedent. All that was coming to my mind was Bravo stars having cases and actually serving time and Bravo/Andy C had spinoff series and of course a huge extra ratings/publicity boost.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
On 4/7/2021 at 8:55 AM, winsomeone said:

,Danielle and Adam are driving in the van at night time, and she says she has a terrible headache, and yet she is driving? The fact that she always drives, to me, is a sign of her total dominance over him. When couple ride together, the man almost always drives unless physically unable to. She always does no matter what.

I think they’ve said before that if they’re going any amount of distance she drives because otherwise she gets carsick. Edited to add: sorry, I am a little behind!

Edited by Eureka
  • Love 1