Type keyword(s) to search

OutDaughtered - General Discussion

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Snark the show, not each other.  Civility matters. If a poster's posts routinely annoy you, please use the Ignore feature.  Hover over their user name and you will see a popup with an ignore option.

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, sATL said:

She said she needs to " live her life"...living with danielle and/or the other daughter prevents her from doing so.

Now what does that mean? No clue. I listed a few possibilities a while back- she wants a man over, run around in the house with little clothes/makeup, party, watch her TV shows in peace..

Honestly, she probably needed a break from all the crying and Adam’s nastiness towards her.

I wonder if Danielle's meltdown was real since I suspect Xmas eve/day she probably did not have a nanny/sitter since they would want to be with their family. She probably wasn't used to not having outside help (along with the very stupid idea to travel elsewhere for the holiday).

• Love 3

I took the meltdown to be real. I don't think these two are amazing actors. Lots of scenes feel staged. Danielle being at the end of her rope rang true. I'm usually wiped by 5 PM on a holiday WITHOUT six kids and packing and a three-hour road trip.

• Love 2

I know Danielle thinks she can do everything, but she is going to have to Christmas like the rest of us do and alternate experiences--go to Lake Charles one Christmas and stay home for the next one.  And did anybody else think the number of gifts was incredibly excessive?  Gifts from grandparents, parents, and from each child to all of the other kids?  It just seemed crazy to me in a house that already has two playrooms full of toys.  The kids could draw names and get one special gift for a sibling.  I think Danielle wanted everything to look like a magazine photo (matching checked pajamas for parents and kids, as well as matching gift paper for the presents)--no wonder she was completely exhausted!

• Love 4

I wonder if this was even filmed on Christmas or if it was a staged fake Christmas like the Gosselins did. Maybe they “couldn’t make” it to Cajun Christmas because they filmed this a week early/late so they staged missing it for the drama. Who knows ??‍♀️

• Love 7
On 8/14/2018 at 10:34 PM, Prisonnurse said:

Did anyone else notice Adams bald spot when he was in the truck?  He’s tried to grow his hair on top long enough to cover it up, but not quite good enough.  I can see hair transplant in the near future, now that the money is flowing.  I’m quite sure she had a tummy tuck after the quints so he’s owed one.  

On 8/14/2018 at 11:39 PM, riverblue22 said:

I didn't notice the bald spot but I did notice all the hats he was wearing--after last season making such a fuss over his hair.

they are rerunning a episode from last season when Mimi "borrowed" his beloved hair dryer. He had a head full of hair then - enough to fit over the hair brush.

I wonder if he is on meds to control his "depression" since we haven't heard how he is dealing with it this season, which can make hair thin out.

Or the hair loss can be stress related. His dad still has a good head of hair.

To me, Danielle is a mini MImi..in looks, the older she gets the more she looks like her, and in personality too. Although Mimi is more feminine looking and acting than Danielle is.The two sisters must look like their father?

On 8/15/2018 at 5:54 AM, ShaNaeNae said:

Well, one of the boys (Connell) from Hodges Half Dozen was born with a myriad of issues including being born without a spleen.  Because of that, he got meningitis and passed away earlier this year. 

Oh no? I didn't know that, I watched their show last year, so sad.

• Love 1

I wonder if it's some digestive problem, like irritable bowel, or gallstones.   I was thinking digestive issues because of the stress of running the kids and house, the cycling studio, filming schedule, the upcoming appointment and possible surgery for Hazel, the trips this season, and the financial pressures of everything can't be easy even with money from the TV show.        

I think they said on the show that Dale and Kiki live in the same subdivision as the Busbys, so I they can drop in when they have an event, and I'm sure that's why they are on the show so often.    They did mention Nick and Ashley (I hope I'm getting the right wife with the right husband), have a new house, so I'm wondering if they moved to that subdivision too?      The fact that it was well above the horrible flooding from Hurricane Harvey would certainly be a great factor in buying there, and I love the houses in their area.        

I was wondering if it's some kind of female problem resulting from the fertility drugs maybe triggering some imbalance.     I hope whatever it turned out to be, that it's easily treated, and she's back to 100%.         

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1

So I checked youtube and the Busby's posted a Christmas morning video there.  It is not the Christmas Morning we saw on last nights show.

Im guessing the episode we saw last night was filmed earlier or later - hence NO Cajun Christmas because it was not Christmas Day.  Could have been prior to Christmas when they traveled to Lake Charles.

Also, didn't they think we would catch the fact that they supposedly left their house at 3pm for a 3 hour drive (6 pm) arrival at Adams parents house but, right away they were putting the girls to bed?  No dinner on Christmas Day?  What?  come on.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, MV713 said:

So I checked youtube and the Busby's posted a Christmas morning video there.  It is not the Christmas Morning we saw on last nights show.

Im guessing the episode we saw last night was filmed earlier or later - hence NO Cajun Christmas because it was not Christmas Day.  Could have been prior to Christmas when they traveled to Lake Charles.

Also, didn't they think we would catch the fact that they supposedly left their house at 3pm for a 3 hour drive (6 pm) arrival at Adams parents house but, right away they were putting the girls to bed?  No dinner on Christmas Day?  What?  come on.

I feel really duped.  I feel like if these shows can’t show the real events then I don’t want to see some fake set up shit.  

• Love 8
8 hours ago, MV713 said:

Great Sleuthing !!! 

The episode re-ran earlier today . I felt we were had and let astray. Even IF you left late for a "crowd" of FAMILY people who wanted to see your five babies for the first time, in their lives, I think someone would have waited . Someone would have kept food warm. Yes, some side dish could have been gone.  I would think Mimi would have nagged relations to death to stay or go home/to the hotel and come back - so she could show off the tots - her new and youngest grand kids the quints. We are talking about the "beloved" extended family - she is so anxious to see , right? 

I know each family celebrates different but I just don't believe everyone would have jumped ship to go home b/c you were delayed. Hell, I would have expected you to be late to some degree, in the 1st place, and most likely they didn't start dinner on time. 

I suspect most families that are like the Busbsy-SR who appeared to eat early - they are just sitting around, visiting , full of dinner. poking around at leftovers, and just passing the time until they go asleep. Or in my family case - there is usually at least one NBA game to watch on Christmas day.

It is Christmas day - what the was hurry for Danielle extended family to run off, not to see you, and for her not to see them.. It's been 3 years since you been to an Cajun Christmas and you got as close as 10 min away ( to the Busby SR home) and said - "oh well - there's next year?? " Doesn't make logical sense.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 8

Now... I have suspicion about that "Christmas play- sing-along at the school".  I think at best we got, was the dress rehearsal.

Danielle birthday is 2 days before Christmas day, right?. 12/23/2017 was a Saturday. She said a special present was going to see the tots sing and Mimi showing up.

Again, yes every pre-school is different, my feeling is that most would have held the "show" before the weekend before Christmas - as some family (and staff) have personal plans. Most schools would have had the show on Friday 12/22 at the latest.

Then the tots had on a oversized santa hat ( which for safety someone should have put in a quick stitch) and just walked, hand-in-hand across  the stage. It was like they were taking them  on a stroll - getting them used to the room. When  was the singing going to happen?

Someone already posted about all of the empty chairs. Granted people are busy - but on a Saturday - you would have got a full house of family coming to see their little darling be in the Christmas play.

• Love 1
On 8/16/2018 at 1:05 PM, SabineElisabeth said:

Personally, given her symptoms and the preview of her at the doctor's office, along with her exhausted meltdown.... I suspect Danielle has mono.

Oh man. I traveled on a plane to visit my family at 7 months pregnant with a toddler in tow. And spent 5 days there with 4 kids under 3. Felt weird all week but sucked it up and trudged on. On the morning we were due to leave I felt utterly exhausted and OFF and asked my husband to take me to the ER. They told me I was fine and just over-tired and pregnant. Flew back home and doctor ordered some tests. Raging mono infection with an enlarged spleen to boot. 

I felt so much empathy for Danielle during that scene.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, MV713 said:

The video is confusing, as there's no direct explanation in the video itself.  But, the title provides the explanation that the video is a comparison of the past TWO Christmas mornings.  The video starts out with what must have been Christmas morning 2016, then goes to Christmas morning 2017 (which IS what we saw on the show), and then continues to switch back and forth between the two Christmas mornings.

That being said, it's the norm for most of what is seen on reality tv to be re-creations;  I'm not sure if anybody these days thinks "reality" tv is actually reality?  If you think about it, by and large, it's not really practical to capture most things as they happen organically, as that would require having cameras in peoples' faces 24/7, basically.  Big, one time events, such as Christmas morning, might be easier to capture in real time...but that's also kind of invasive, imo, and I completely understand why people would prefer to re-create the event either before or after and have the actual event be a private, family moment.

Edited by SabineElisabeth
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, winsomeone said:

Not too long ago, I read that Adam had quit his job, and yet on the last show he was seen going off to work. He has a new job, or another lie?

I know. Several times he has mentioned going to work or working late so I felt he still had the job.  Do we know for sure he gave up his job?  I would think that just the health insurance would be invaluable to that family.

14 hours ago, SabineElisabeth said:

The video is confusing, as there's no direct explanation in the video itself.  But, the title provides the explanation that the video is a comparison of the past TWO Christmas mornings.  The video starts out with what must have been Christmas morning 2016, then goes to Christmas morning 2017 (which IS what we saw on the show), and then continues to switch back and forth between the two Christmas mornings.

That being said, it's the norm for most of what is seen on reality tv to be re-creations;  I'm not sure if anybody these days thinks "reality" tv is actually reality?  If you think about it, by and large, it's not really practical to capture most things as they happen organically, as that would require having cameras in peoples' faces 24/7, basically.  Big, one time events, such as Christmas morning, might be easier to capture in real time...but that's also kind of invasive, imo, and I completely understand why people would prefer to re-create the event either before or after and have the actual event be a private, family moment.

Well, I feel like if you sign up to be featured on a reality show then you’re going to have to have some inconveniences, taking the good with the bad so the show can be as realistic as possible. Your making plenty of money for your fans to see what goes on day to day in your lives.  I can’t speak for anyone else, but I’m not interested in a made up version of their lives.  If this is the case, put a disclaimer at the beginning so people can decide if they really want to watch a fictional reality show.

• Love 6

I think from looking around, that the company Nick, Adam and Dale worked for was either merged with, or taken over by another company.    Often when that happens duplicate personnel go away, and Nick's the only one listed with the combined company.     Dale has a similar job to his old one, with another company, and I wouldn't be surprised if Adam waited until after the filming season is over to go back to work.  I think he was sales for the company?    But I'm not sure.   

And I know the Busbys and Dale's family live on the same street, so I wonder if Nick and Ashley's new house they mentioned on the show is in the same subdivision.      The fact it didn't flood would definitely be a big reason to live in that neighborhood.   

Oh, and Mimi's doing fine.     I ran across something unintentionally, and she looked very happy, and hopefully it's easier than teaching little kids.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1

What’s Mimi’s last name?  It’s been either here or on the Facebook page but I can’t find it.

edited: Found it, it’s Theriot.  

Her Facebook page says she’s a realtor with Keller Williams.

Edited by SunshineState
  • Love 2
On 8/15/2018 at 2:31 PM, Mary said:

right. that is the shedule. but who do cycle studios do when they don't have classes ? I have never been to one and I am used to gyms open 24x7. just trying to figure what keeps Danielle busy that she is close to missing events at home... I would think the "riders" would grab their own towel when then enter the door.

On 8/14/2018 at 11:20 AM, Whyyouneedaname said:

I have followed this family (Waldrop's) since finding out about the babies, mostly because they're about and hour away from me. Courtney had several updates on her FB page during pregnancy, after having the babies she updated how hard it was on her body, I think it affected her vision, her body went into shock & many other complications. She's apparently ok now but I can imagine the thoughts going through her head a the time. All the babies seem to be normal & I agree, they are blessed to have 6 healthy babies.

I have a friend who had twins in the fall of 1997, around the same time as the McCoughy's (sp?) and it only made her feel bad about herself to watch these shows as she had twins and one had serious birth issues.  It was like, "Great  - they have six or seven healthy ones??"  Not that she was bitter nor would she trade her daughter with disabilities but it was hard.  Still is, sometimes.

• Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:54 AM, SabineElisabeth said:

The 2017 clips were was not the same as the show - girls were wearing different pjs  and they all ran and picked up some pig toys (Peppa?) and were playing with them instantly.  The Barbie giant house was there.  But the wrapped gifts under the tree were not the same paper.  When Danielle led them down on the tv version they went to their stockings.  Not trying to be nit picking but there was something very OFF about their Christmas episode on TV - the excitement was not there, there was a lot of focus on a fake Cajun Christmas that we didn't see, and then the weird getting to Lake Charles at 6? pm on Christmas Day? and no one waited for them, they had no Christmas dinner or celebration?  Just went straight to bed?  It was very weird.

• Love 2
On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:05 AM, SabineElisabeth said:

Personally, given her symptoms and the preview of her at the doctor's office, along with her exhausted meltdown.... I suspect Danielle has mono.

I'm betting on gall stones. Gall bladder disease is very common three years after giving birth.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, MV713 said:

The 2017 clips were was not the same as the show - girls were wearing different pjs  and they all ran and picked up some pig toys (Peppa?) and were playing with them instantly.  The Barbie giant house was there.  But the wrapped gifts under the tree were not the same paper.  When Danielle led them down on the tv version they went to their stockings.  Not trying to be nit picking but there was something very OFF about their Christmas episode on TV - the excitement was not there, there was a lot of focus on a fake Cajun Christmas that we didn't see, and then the weird getting to Lake Charles at 6? pm on Christmas Day? and no one waited for them, they had no Christmas dinner or celebration?  Just went straight to bed?  It was very weird.

I just watched their You Tube video of Christmas 2017 and they are, most definitely, wearing the same pajamas.  The wrapping paper is the same. What I think is that the footage used on the show of Christmas morning was all filmed by Adam and not the camera crew. So that part was really their Christmas morning.

As for the rest of the convoluted day, I suspect that’s where creative license/editing came into play. I know the Busby’s and Mills were live on FB and Instagram last week but I missed most of it but I believe I caught the very tail end of them explaining Cajun Christmas.

There is a lot of background work running the cycling studio.  Hiring, paying employees, paying business, and employee taxes, registering patrons, publicity, selling packages, and lesson plans to people, keeping the place clean, maintenance on the bikes, the building and all of the other equipment.     Plus someone needs to see that the employees show up, monitor the quality of classes, lead classes, handle the money.        Sell all of the extra items and products they have there.    Set up for regular classes, and organize special events for corporate clients or groups.    Just making sure the income and pay outs are accurate and according to law is huge.   

Also, with a business, someone from management always has to be there, whether the partners do it or hire it out, because when someone isn't responsive to problems, or answers complains, or evaluates how employees perform, then the business will go downhill.      In the age of social media, you have to stay on top of things, or complains will ruin your business.  

I'm wondering if the fertility drugs Danielle took for the quints had a long term effect on her, and wondering if it caused ovarian issues, or fibroids.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama

Disclaimer- I only had one child.  There was a time when Tabloid Jr was around 10 that we took in our teenaged nephew and his pregnant girlfriend.   They lived with us until the baby was around 9 months old.  There were times that he needed more attention, but he never acted like Blayke does.  I used to feel badly for Blayke; but the more time goes on, I find myself more irritated by her.  She just seems to need (want to be the center of attention, IMO) more and more from her parents.  

As always, MMV

Edited by tabloidlover
for clarity

Family history on the medical intake....I was on the edge of my seat waiting to hear if her father had anything..... any intel about the father.... 1st cousins??? kind a little disappointed, even though it was relevant info

Edited by sATL

Adam can be such a downer.  Even when he is supposedly excited or happy, he seems like he's moping.  And no, Adam, the quints are not too young to learn about chores.  But Danielle, you don't make a chore chart for your husband.

If we went out to eat when our kids were little, we fed them first.  Not a lot, but enough that they weren't hungry and whiney waiting for their food.  Taking any 2 year old to a restaurant is risky, but 5 of them is trouble.

• Love 5

Didn't get the drama of Blyke not wanting to walk by herself. Grab a child after/before her and they walk together. She is going to act out - appear to be younger b/c of little sisters . Not really a big deal or a surprise.

I think the restaurant scene brought out that some "home training " needs to be done at the regular meal table . they probably never noticed before b/c the eat in high chairs - ie contained.

Good idea to feed them first. they should have beverage cups in their size - those drinks looked like an medium.  D & A will learn to move stuff like coffee creamer, sugar, salt/pepper out of the their reach.

• Love 1
On 8/15/2018 at 9:30 AM, asemumma said:

Anyone else get the feeling they’re leading up to a possible surprise pregnancy plot? The fatigue, headaches, upset stomach, and vague symptoms, and now a preview of the doctor wanting to run a blood test with a very generic “If this is positive...” comment? 

I don’t think for a second that Danielle is actually pregnant, this seems way too scripted & predictable. Not to mention these symptoms all came on at once, not something that developed over some time. 

Just as I was reading this, the commercial for next weeks pregnancy scare came on. Danielle says she can’t be pregnant, Adam had a vasectomy 2 1/2 years ago. And then he looks like he’s going to come clean about getting a V, which I don’t believe. I don’t remember exactly but I thought an older episode showed her wanting him to get one, but he never did? “You gotta snip somethin’-somethin’ if you want to get somethin’-somethin’.”

Is a disease that first cousins have really that genetically possible?    They're only half related to her, and her mother seems healthy overall.       Danielle better hope that she doesn't have Crohn's, or another autoimmune disease, because that would be a life changer.      My bet is it's gall bladder, or a virus or something, and maybe all of what she does, and the stress of the kids, and job catching up to her.    I don't like the 'maybe pregnant, vasectomy' story line.    I doubt a woman who had to use fertility drugs for both pregnancies, and he had some also, is going to just get pregnant out of the blue.    And if Adam didn't get snipped, then that would be so irresponsible not to say so.     They have enough issues with the busy life, Hazel's eye issues, etc. and don't need to add phony drama.  

I wonder if the other people at the restaurant liked the meal time drama.  If I saw something like that going on when I went in a restaurant, I would leave.    I expect a certain amount of noise when I eat out, but not the circus that this show involves.         I know the restaurants and other places accommodate the quint show for publicity, but I'm hoping there is a huge tip involved for whoever has to hose down the area after they destroy it.       I'm not looking forward to the Hawaii trip, for the people who will have to share the flights and airports with the entire parade of people trooping through, complete with shrieking toddlers.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Is a disease that first cousins have really that genetically possible?    They're only half related to her, and her mother seems healthy overall.       Danielle better hope that she doesn't have Crohn's, or another autoimmune disease, because that would be a life changer.      My bet is it's gall bladder, or a virus or something, and maybe all of what she does, and the stress of the kids, and job catching up to her.    I don't like the 'maybe pregnant, vasectomy' story line.    I doubt a woman who had to use fertility drugs for both pregnancies, and he had some also, is going to just get pregnant out of the blue.    And if Adam didn't get snipped, then that would be so irresponsible not to say so.     They have enough issues with the busy life, Hazel's eye issues, etc. and don't need to add phony drama.  

I wonder if the other people at the restaurant liked the meal time drama.  If I saw something like that going on when I went in a restaurant, I would leave.    I expect a certain amount of noise when I eat out, but not the circus that this show involves.         I know the restaurants and other places accommodate the quint show for publicity, but I'm hoping there is a huge tip involved for whoever has to hose down the area after they destroy it.       I'm not looking forward to the Hawaii trip, for the people who will have to share the flights and airports with the entire parade of people trooping through, complete with shrieking toddlers.  

I was wondering about the possibility of Crohn's or another autoimmune disease due to her extreme fatigue and I think she looks pale (but that could just be because she's not well and doesn't seem to be wearing make up).  

Also, I've been watching re-runs of "Quints by Surprise" and they took their quints to Iowa to see their paternal great-grandparents and extended family, which involved air and train travel.  The parents seemed very careful to try to be unobtrusive and to do whatever they could to help the quints not to need to melt down.  There were some issues, of course, but even when the kids did a serious number on a restaurant, the parents made a point of saying that they tipped heavily.  

I don't fault parents, and even parents of multiples, for wanting to take their kids to family restaurants and/or travel with them.  But, having said that, parents need to do their best to try to make the outing or trip successful and should be mindful of everyone else.  I think we've gotten to a place where not enough parents are mindful or prepared and not enough of the public are willing to be patient and accommodating.

Edited by readheaded
  • Love 5

The quints are closer to 3 than 2, and are no longer toddlers, but preschoolers I would think? Lack of table training at home it seems like. Raised by the help is what they are. Danielle can't spend much time with them, as she supposedly runs the cycle shop full time all by herself.

• Love 2

In most places the wife needs to sign off on a vasectomy and the guy needs a driver home. Plus there is at least a short recovery period that she would be aware of, so I call major shenanigans about him backing out and not telling her. Not to mention that that would be a huge red flag trust issue that spans wider than this issue itself. Just sayin'....

• Love 5

I think this show is completely scripted at this point, but I enjoy just watching the quints interact with each other. 

I will say I find Adam much less annoying this season, so there’s that. 

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, Quof said:

This is absolutely not true. There is no law which requires this.  

I’ll rephrase...I needed to and so did many of my friends. I thought it was a “thing” if not a law.

• Love 3

It may not be a state law, but I'm betting many hospitals have the spouse consent for vasectomy or tubal ligation.     No consent by spouse means no operation.   Tubal ligation is hard to get even for a single woman, many practitioners won't do it until you hit a certain age and/or have a certain number of kids, because they are inflicting their view that woman don't control their own bodies is correct. 

I have a friend that wanted a ligation since her teens, and she was almost 40 before a physician did this.     It was so sexist, and ridiculous, and the argument virtually every doctor used was "You'll change your mind, and want to have kids".      

I'm wondering if she actually had her tubes tied when she had the C-section with the quints.     I'm betting the entire possible pregnancy, and vasectomy storyline is just for TV, and fake drama, because if a husband claimed he got a vasectomy, and didn't and a pregnancy resulted with six kids in the picture, it would mean divorce court for me.    I'm sure it's all a TV scam, but it's not right to do this for ratings.    

I'm betting that she's about to lose a gall bladder, because that's where the doctor was feeling around.       

Another possibility is endometriosis, and that's not fun either.  The fertility drugs she took for two pregnancies could have done all kinds of damage.   Actually, gall bladder is probably the best case scenario.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
On 8/17/2018 at 9:54 PM, SabineElisabeth said:

I think some reality shows do work by having cameras in peoples' faces 24/7.  Toddlers & Tiaras comes to mind.  TLC would get too much flack for recreating any of that stuff, since much of the more dramatic moments are highly objectionable by many people.  It works because when you are mic'd 24/7, you start to forget cameras are there and start dropping your camera persona and act more natural, and in the context of Toddlers & Tiaras, their true colors are more likely to come out, which is where the drama comes from.  (The results of the pageants are likely influenced by the show, but I don't know if that's the show organizers playing into the cameras, or whether it's TLC influencing the show organizers - I've always assumed the former, since the latter would be awfully scandalous with the entry fees everyone pays). 

I was hoping they'd do Christmas morning footage the way they did Hurricane Harvey footage -- my understanding is that was home video that they aired.  Reality TV + Christmas morning really don't go well together, otherwise.  If it's real, then it's invasive on a very personal holiday and it takes the crew away from their families.  If it's fake, I can deal with being duped because that's the case with most reality shows (also why I don't watch most reality shows -- it's not reality and the people are not good actors, so it holds little appeal to me), but my bigger concern is that seems confusing to the children who don't understand what's going on. 

Going back to an older topic, but I truly don't understand encouraging children to pose for a photo on a strange man's lap, especially when they're the least bit reluctant. I don't have kids, so if I one day post a picture of my kid crying on Santa's lap then I hope people in my life duly mock me, but I doubt I'll change my stance on this.  At a minimum, have the kid in mom's lap, sitting next to Santa, but the Quints were clearly unhappy with that too. Getting away from a creepy man is a pretty good instinct to foster rather than discourage! 

Edited by Evangeline
  • Love 1

Dale seems pretty game - if they “needed” a picture of the girls with Santa, have him play the part.  The kids could watch him dress up and put the beard and wig on and it wouldn’t be scary, it would just be goofy Uncle Dale.  Then they would have had pictures of kids giggling and smiling instead of crying and screaming.  

• Love 8