Type keyword(s) to search

OutDaughtered - General Discussion

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Snark the show, not each other.  Civility matters. If a poster's posts routinely annoy you, please use the Ignore feature.  Hover over their user name and you will see a popup with an ignore option.

• Start Topic

Danielle and Adam are at LSU for the game. I think Adam is a little full of himself: 
"Some people just don't know who she is and she's having to take other people's photos it's funny."

• Love 1

new video uploaded...Halloween 2018

the comments caught my eye

"Walk along with us on our Busby family Day in the Life for Halloween 2018! Purchase the Vitamins and Supplements that we stand behind: https://buzzworld.idlife.com Contact us if you are looking to earn residual income and want to be a part of our team! "

so now they are into multi-marketing level ventures , where they are on the top of the $$ chain ?

This ought to be a good one.  I recall either Danielle or Adam saying they might move again one day.  Can't recall where they said it.  So, I wonder if this AC thing is just an excuse to move to an even bigger and "better" home.  They've become so full of themselves it's sad.  Danielle is constantly selling something and Adam thinks he's a TV star.  I can see how this happens, we've seen it before but I was hoping these two would fair better with the fame.  

• Love 3

I'm wondering if there was wind, or water damage from the hurricanes that went through, and caused mold?     Attic mold is certainly an emergency, and I hope it's remediated quickly, and the source is found and corrected.   

The mold issue is the reason I don't like the heat pump being in the attic, even with a pan under mine, I still make sure I see drips coming out of the drain pipe.     I lived next to a very poorly constructed subdivision, and a friend's house had mold everywhere.   It turns out the builder's people hadn't hooked the drain from the heat pump up, and so the water was all over the attic, and mold grew like crazy.   I'm not saying that's how the Busby's house ended up that way, but it's amazing how a minor water leak, or a roof leak can lead to massive damage, and mold.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama

I saw on another site that they had a terrible mold problem in their attic and it was making them all sick. 

As soon as the mold problem was found, they had to leave immediately and are in a temporary rental while the problem is being fixed.

• Love 1

If you found this thread, you realize that OutDaughtered has been turned into a single thread show.  Talk all things OutDaughtered here.  

To follow this thread, use the follow (Bell shaped) icon that is below the thread title. To get back to this thread more quickly, you can use the Followed Content icon on the main menu bar.  Note, when you choose to follow the thread you can be given a notice or, if you like, have no emails sent to you. 

If you have questions, please PM @PrincessPurrsALot.

On 12/27/2018 at 11:09 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

If you found this thread, you realize that OutDaughtered has been turned into a single thread show.  Talk all things OutDaughtered here.  

To follow this thread, use the follow (Bell shaped) icon that is below the thread title. To get back to this thread more quickly, you can use the Followed Content icon on the main menu bar.  Note, when you choose to follow the thread you can be given a notice or, if you like, have no emails sent to you. 

If you have questions, please PM @PrincessPurrsALot.

will the threads (Outdaughtered and all other shows) go back to the main lettered page, when the show comes back from hiatus and starts getting more activity from us posters? It does rerun quite a bit, which is why I am here now...

On 1/4/2019 at 2:18 PM, Koalagirl said:

On 1/4/2019 at 6:19 PM, BigBingerBro said:

The girls don't seem any older in that cake show.  It seems like it was filmed around the same time the last season was.

On 1/6/2019 at 7:03 AM, justduckey said:

Yeah this was filmed this past fall so why they are pretending it’s any of their bdays I don’t know. 

"... remaining three teams go to work in the Cake Challenge, in which they create what they hope is the client’s dream cake for their celebration. One team will win $10,000."

Good to see the Busby getting exposure on another network. 

Wonder what do the Busby's get - monetary wise ? And that means the Busbys (ok, the quints) survived a 2nd trip to NYC. Wonder did they bring an adult for each quint, like they did the 1st time they went to NYC for GMA.

Edited by sATL
4 hours ago, sATL said:

will the threads (Outdaughtered and all other shows) go back to the main lettered page, when the show comes back from hiatus and starts getting more activity from us posters? It does rerun quite a bit, which is why I am here now...

@sATL this will likely stay a thread rather than becoming a full forum.  While the show does have good group of dedicated posters, it did not meet the volume criteria for a full forum.   You can continue to talk about all episodes and other things related to the show and the people on it here.  

• Love 1
9 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Do they ever stay home?  What about school for Blayke?  These people are getting so full of themselves and seem to be blowing right through their money.  

I wonder if this was filmed. Dale, Crystal, and their kids were there. 

Adam mentioned in one of his Instagram posts that they were filming. Apparently it was a free trip for the extended family and babysitter. 

Bridal Shower for the babysitter before they went on vacation:

Airport

There's a 3 hour "best of" special on tomorrow night. 

QUINT-ESSENTIALLY CUTE

It's a wild ride five times over for the world's first set of all-girl quintuplets. We relive the fabulous firsts of these adorable girls from first steps and words to trick-or-treating, family vacations and more!

Airs April 1, 2019 at 8PM EST

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:32 AM, ShaNaeNae said:

Do they ever stay home?  What about school for Blayke?  These people are getting so full of themselves and seem to be blowing right through their money.  

It is about time to start calling this show "The Gosselins 2.0."

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Adjust your DVRs (ie make room if your autorecord is on)...  3 hours of Outdaughtered on 4-1-2019 ; 8-11 EST..

3hrOutdaughtered.jpg.733d55f6352f95e2e38c33e245601dd4.jpg

Edited by sATL
2 hours ago, sATL said:

Adjust your DVRs (ie make room if your autorecord is on)...  3 hours of Outdaughtered on 4-1-2019 ; 8-11 EST..

3hrOutdaughtered.jpg.733d55f6352f95e2e38c33e245601dd4.jpg

Yeah, but it is all rehashing the stuff you've seen before if you are a regular viewer.

• LOL 1

Last year they implied that Danielle ran the cycle shop all on her own. If this is true, what happens to it when she is constantly traveling somewhere? Do they just close it down while she is gone?

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

Last year they implied that Danielle ran the cycle shop all on her own. If this is true, what happens to it when she is constantly traveling somewhere? Do they just close it down while she is gone?

They also implied that Danielle didn't have help with the kids in the early seasons.

• Love 1

And besides traveling a lot, working at the cycle studio, and everything else, Danielle and her two sisters have a workout clothing line.    Personally, I think $54 for a sports bra is a bit much, but I'm guessing it will do pretty well if enough viewers want it, or they sell at the cycle shop too.     Why do I have the feeling that everything the sisters wear this season will be their own clothing line?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/19/2019 at 9:05 AM, justduckey said:

Are they still owners of the cycle studio?? They dont post about it anymore. 

Danielle, Adam Busby Seem To Have Parted Ways With Rush Cycle Business

On the show Outdaughtered on TLC, a large storyline was the fact that Danielle and Adam Busby bought a Rush Cycle franchise. This was a big decision for the couple. They finally decided it was the right thing to do. Danielle was spending a lot of time working there. Now it turns out that it sounds like they have parted ways with the business already.

Did the Busby family move on?

If you follow Danielle and Adam on their social networks, they haven’t posted about Rush Cycle at all lately. They used to post all the time about this business. They owned the one located in League City, Texas. It is odd that Danielle and Adam aren’t posting anymore.

TV Shows Ace actually spoke with the cycle studio via phone. When asking if Danielle and Adam Busby were still the owners they replied that they are not

Edited by druzy
  • Love 1
On 5/21/2019 at 7:30 PM, Maya said:

The cycle studio was probably conflicting  with their famewhoring too much. 

At first, the show was about the parents trying to deal with the trials of having quints.  Then, the show became about the SHOW of having quints (if that makes any sense).  It's like at first the Duggars' show was about a huge family, but then they had to keep on having kids to keep on having the show.

All reality shows probably end up this way at some point, but some get there way sooner than others.  Danielle and Adam have taken it to a whole new level.

• Love 5

I follow them on Instagram and I understand they need to make money but I'm starting to feel bad for the kids. Most of their Insta Stories are Adam or Danielle telling the girls to tell everyone how excited they are about taking their (sponsored) vitamins or how much they love their new (sponsored) toy.

• Love 4
On 5/30/2016 at 9:04 PM, Christi said:

I think people that do this are really selfish.  This does not happen naturally,  and now they expect everyone to drop everything to cater to them.  Good luck with that 😕

This is how I feel when people have quints or sextuplets. Especially with the gosselins