Type keyword(s) to search

OutDaughtered - General Discussion

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Snark the show, not each other.  Civility matters. If a poster's posts routinely annoy you, please use the Ignore feature.  Hover over their user name and you will see a popup with an ignore option.

• Start Topic

Nick, Adam and Dale worked for a company that was apparently bought out by a bigger company, and only Nick still works there.    Dale has another job with another company, and Adam is going to support himself marketing, and publicizing his family, and they sell t shirts and other things, and someone on here said they can make a bunch with a Youtube channel of their own.   '

The business they invested in with three other couples is Rush Cycle, a spinning franchise.      Danielle works there a lot with management, scheduling, marketing, and supervision.   They also took out a second mortgage for over $100k, to finance the cycle studio partnership.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, sATL said:

re: the Gosselins - did Jon quit his job too? What did he do before the six?  I'm trying to figure if Adam is doing a copycat move  , on the back drop of he was laid off. 

Jon did something with computers. I think Kate encouraged him to quit his job so he could be home with the kids since she was on the road a lot. Yeah, I hated they called out Crystal. On twitter and in videos, she seems like a nice person. Don't be like Kate Gosselin and bitch at people who are trying to help.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Former Nun said:

It irked me when one of the sisters actually THANKED Adam for the trip.  Dale mentioned the good money Adam makes.  THAT good?  Paying all expenses for NINETEEN vacationers?  Riley's antics will only get worse if she gets what she wants (Daddy!) every time.   It was a sweet moment, but orchestrated by a brilliant three-year-old.

TLC paid for the trip. I'm sure Hilton comped the hotel rooms since the resort name was prominently displayed when they arrived.

• Love 2

Don't they make transition lenses for children? I feel bad for Hazel out in the sun with her eye condition.  

RE: Danielle's boobies.... I think we've mostly seen her in exercise bras w/tee shirts, so they are more contained.  Now in Hawaii - she is showing them more with different tops. In some scenes she looks to be close to the same breast size as her sisters (ie hereditary). I guess I don't see Danielle wanting be out of commission from taking care of her kiddies recovering from elective surgery.  Implants means no lifting 3-yr old for 4-6 weeks, right ? Bobbies look back to normal for the scenes after the vacay. The seatbelt is almost flat against her on the trip to Austin..

BTW: I loved Riley giving Hazel the answers at the Dr office. Funny and cute. I'm glad they decided to keep the same eye dr - I kinda like her myself.  But I guess the eye business must be more lucrative in Austin vs. Huston. and the eye Dr is pregnant !

I also suspect that Adam might not have market-ready skills to get another job esp. he had to sign a non-compete clause. TLC $$ or not, to go from selling oil stuff to a 35-yr old youtubber off-loading tee-shirts and marketing vidoes , is out there.. I mean out there... 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Table of one here....my heart broke for Riley, and I loved Adam just picking her up and holding her.  If, as parents, you know your toddlers need a nap, make sure to plan a nap into your day.  Otherwise, you have no one to blame but yourself. Those poor girls looked miserably tired.

I don’t know, but it looks like aunt Kiki might have new boobs too.  I felt horrible for how they talked to her when she took Riley to the bathroom.  Horrible setup.  No need to embarrass family on camera.

I totally agree with your whole post

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Squirrely said:

Riley is a spitfire, no doubt. But I see every other quint throw fits and steal toys from others, and smack and kick. Riley just has no other way to get the individual attention she clearly craves. If they showered her with positive reinforcement more often it would curb some of that (not all, and she will have to learn that she can't always be the center of attention in her household). Look at how she absolutely glowed during the sharing exercise with the cookies.

Riley is definitely a cool kid. It almost sad that she was born into a family of six girls. Can you imagine Riley as an only child, or with a brother? Who knows, but she's so headstrong, she'll find her way, even if she makes up the path.

5 hours ago, absolutelyido said:

TLC paid for the trip. I'm sure Hilton comped the hotel rooms since the resort name was prominently displayed when they arrived.

What happens when the series stops and the comps stop? Will Adam go through withdrawal because he looks very accustomed to getting free things, especially after three years. I can picture him on the phone, wheeling and dealing so the family can get an outing (and why not?). Mind you, that is a personal problem of mind. I can't handle getting "too much" given to me - even if I am deserving. I am sure it was something drilled into my siblings and me as youngsters.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, absolutelyido said:

I completely agree.  That's why my comment started, "It irked me when one of the sisters actually THANKED Adam for the trip."

30 minutes ago, Chalby said:

Will Adam go through withdrawal because he looks very accustomed to getting free things, especially after three years. I can picture him on the phone, wheeling and dealing so the family can get an outing (and why not?). 

Maybe this is what he means about creating a career in "marketing."  (Bolding is mine.)

• Love 2
13 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Table of one here....my heart broke for Riley, and I loved Adam just picking her up and holding her.  If, as parents, you know your toddlers need a nap, make sure to plan a nap into your day.  Otherwise, you have no one to blame but yourself. Those poor girls looked miserably tired.

I don’t know, but it looks like aunt Kiki might have new boobs too.  I felt horrible for how they talked to her when she took Riley to the bathroom.  Horrible setup.  No need to embarrass family on camera.

It's very possible, and likely, that they did plan a nap into their days.  But get 5 overtired toddlers after 15 hours of travel and new time zones...things will likely not go to plan.  Hell, sometimes when my toddler is extremely over-exhausted and I put her down for a nap thinking "she's going to sleep SO good" she ends up sleeping for horribly for 1/2 of her normal nap time and the cycle perpetuates.

• Love 2
On 2018-09-26 at 1:32 PM, Racj82 said:

Eh. They always have YouTube to fall back on. They already have the fanbase to get a million viewers a video. You can live off that easy. They will also continue to get sponsors, etc. There are big families that live off of YouTube and various from home businesses and are most definitely not struggling.

Really? What kind of money does that make? Six figures? 

I think attractiveness is a lot in the eye of the beholder because I think Danielle is attractive. I cannot see how she is too thin, she has a great body and really nice arms. She is a healthy weight. I do enjoy that the family is fit and everyone, including Danielle’s sisters and Mimi are good weights.

I feel like we have reached the point in the show where the family is wealthy from all this stuff. It kind of gets dull for me then as there aren’t as many real struggles and challenges as we know they have money for most everything they want even with 6 kids. They have money for help too and obviously from Adam’s physique he does have enough free time to workout a lot and put the time and money into the whole process of cutting/bulking. As someone just working on this on a small scale (I am a woman and first started with weight loss) it takes time to meal plan, to get the workouts in, to track your stats, etc. You don’t look like Adam with 1 day in the gym a week or from picking up your kids. It takes work for that body and not many Dad’s of 6 have that kind of time if they work and spend individual time with their kids. I am not saying he should give it up and become fat but it does show they  don’t struggle like so many other parents do. It also reduces my sympathy for him when he is sad he misses out on time with his kids because I know he has a lot of “me” time. 

• Love 11
51 minutes ago, fountain said:

Really? What kind of money does that make? Six figures? 

I think attractiveness is a lot in the eye of the beholder because I think Danielle is attractive. I cannot see how she is too thin, she has a great body and really nice arms. She is a healthy weight. I do enjoy that the family is fit and everyone, including Danielle’s sisters and Mimi are good weights.

I feel like we have reached the point in the show where the family is wealthy from all this stuff. 

You can be millionaires off of YouTube easy. And they have it better than most because of the fanbase TLC has brought them. The shaytards, for example, are millionaires and a family of seven. All from YouTube and business ventures and sponsors YouTube afforded them. 

The family has fallen into the reality show trap. It's not about real life. We are not watching the struggle of a real family trying to make it with six kids unexpectedly. We are watching millionaires go on vacation all the time and buy things at will. They can pretend like buying a new truck is this crazy difficult thing that will break their bank but we know it's not. They have even had it paid for them. 

It's like teen mom. We are supposed to be exploring the difficulty of teen parenting and motherhood for young parents but all these people are in the high five digit to six figure salaries. Where is the struggle now? It's not real life.

The draw for me here is that I love the kids and the family in general. They are not perfect but no one is. But, I don't watch it for realism. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 7
On 10/3/2018 at 3:00 AM, bichonblitz said:

When did Danielle get a boob job? 

Adam is a whiner. Good grief. 

She doesn't know the meaning of stress until she is poor with 5 screaming kids at home and wondering if the bills will be paid that month. I hope TLC is paying them well. 

She probably got her boobs done one of those times she was having “leg” surgery.  Or maybe when she had the tummy tuck?  The are really selling out on their IG accounts.  Danielle is pushing diet aids, T-shirt’s and popsicles.  Adam claims they aren’t being paid to advertise these things. They use them in their everyday lives and love them ?????

• Love 6
On 10/3/2018 at 11:40 AM, Whyyouneedaname said:

I can't imagine being the tag a longs on a vaca with 5 3 year olds, no matter if it is Hawaii.

Well if they wanted TLC to pay them they had to then.  Don’t worry, when they get home and filming is over, just watch, either him and Danielle, or all the adults will take an extravagant, tropical get away or a cruise somewhere normal, working class people would never be able to afford.  The kids will be at home with the nannies and Adam and Danielle will be showing off their taut, tanned,muscular, Greek god and goddess like bodies off for all of us peasants to envy.

• Love 3

“Where the busby's, where the busby's”.

The girls should have been chanting, Where Mommy and Daddy’s 6 little money makers,

Where Mommy and Daddy’s 6 little money makers.

I am NOT a fan of the Busby's nor am I a hater.

Adam and Danielle,

It is NOT the quints job to support you and that is what they are doing.

Without them there would be no Reality TV show, no magazine interviews or magazine covers, You tube channel or any of the vacations and freebees that you receive. Your children are supporting YOU and themselves. You should both be ashamed of yourselves.

As parents we are to protect our children and NOT subject them to criticism due to our own poor choices. Your children have forever been labeled. You have allowed their most private moments (potty training) tantrums, diaper blow outs, bath time, running around with just a diaper or panty’s, etc. and allowing it ALL to be filmed and aired for the world to see. They are only three years old. What do you think is going to happen if you continue this train wreck?

Pedophilia has become a new trend in the online world. You may think you're not doing any harm by posting a cute little photo of your offspring, but the lurkers are online. SAVE YOUR CHILDREN FROM THE CLUTCHES OF EVIL PEDOPHILES AND STOP POSTING THIER PHOTOS ONLINE AND TELEVISION FOR THEM TO BE TARGETED.

You both seem to think that you are special because you are “The Busby's. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL!

You are NOT special nor are you unique. There are plenty of other parents with High Order Multiples that have chosen to raise their children in private. How is it that they have survived without Reality TV and they have more children then you have? The difference between them and you is they are emotionally stable and those are the people that producers don't want because they can not be manipulated and exploited. People like yourselves are prime targets for Reality TV, because you are both fame and money hungry.

Please stop saying that the crew is like family.  The crew is NOT your family! There only agenda is much like your own, to collect a paycheck!  Once the show is canceled and it will, the numbers are already declining, you will never hear from any of the crew again? They will have already moved on to their next victim.

You chose to use fertility drugs and ended up having a litter of children that you couldn’t support without being paid to be on a Reality TV Show. You both are pathetic and selfish and appear to be perfectly okay with parading your children around like Circus animals for the enjoyment and entertainment of perfect strangers for MONEY.

You both chose to bring more children in to the world. You should have NEVER allowed yourself or anyone else to exploit your children, take away their childhood and possibly 

tarnish their reputation forever because of your own narcissism and personal financial gain.  You signed up for Reality TV, your children didn't give their consent to be exploited.

YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Racj82 said:

You can be millionaires off of YouTube easy. And they have it better than most because of the fanbase TLC has brought them. The shaytards, for example, are millionaires and a family of seven. All from YouTube and business ventures and sponsors YouTube afforded them. 

The family has fallen into the reality show trap. It's not about real life. We are not watching the struggle of a real family trying to make it with six kids unexpectedly. We are watching millionaires go on vacation all the time and buy things at will. They can pretend like buying a new truck is this crazy difficult thing that will break their bank but we know it's not. They have even had it paid for them. 

I might have to take back when I told my 9 year old that You Tube star is not a real job lol 

I don’t watch you tube video outside of instructional ones. I look at the Busby instagram every once in a while but it is pretty boring.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, druzy said:

Are they in a twitter feud? Oh my!

No. They always tease each other on twitter. I've seen their Facebook Live videos(a lot of them are done with Adam, Danielle, Dale, and Crystal), and they're always joking back and forth. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

No. They always tease each other on twitter. I've seen their Facebook Live videos(a lot of them are done with Adam, Danielle, Dale, and Crystal), and they're always joking back and forth. 

I imagine their family get togethers are a blast.  They all get along so well.

• Love 5

I’m tired of how they pronounce ENsurance but otherwise I mostly like Danielle.  She interacts naturally with each kid in a loving manner and enjoys her kids.  I don’t see her playing favorites, a la Kate G.  Danielle looks terrific in a casual, natural way.  If she had a tummy tuck, no big deal after the massive stretching of a quint pregnancy.   Sorry to hear about a breast enlargement, seems pretty shallow.  

Adam gets on my last nerve.  His story will not end well.  Quitting his job is a bad omen.  His ego is massive. 

I love watching the girls and I’m always interested in people’s impressions.  My two favs are Riley and Parker.  We have had a couple Riley types in our family, prone to temper tantrums when fatigued, now resolved.  Riley is definitely a strong willed child.  Parker is a serious, introspective little girl and oh, so bright.   The scenes in the doctor’s office with Hazel are priceless, intuitively sensing Hazel needed help.  Love, love her.   

These parents should pull the plug on the TV show to protect the privacy of their girls.  Too many embarrassing scenes that will humiliate them in later years.  They’ve made enough money to be secure.  Of course I know this family won’t quit TV.  I’m very sad to read they are hawking products and looking for more money making opportunities. 

• Love 3
On 10/3/2018 at 9:09 PM, Squirrely said:

And she could not have been any more freaking adorable at Hazel's appointment, trying to feed her sis the answers. How many 3 year-olds are clever enough to mouth the answers like she did? (I wanted to slap the shit out of her parents for teasing her about a shot.) 

I ditto everything you said in your post, and especially this - that was so cute to see. 

• Love 4

one of the sisters actually THANKED Adam for the trip

If my sibling set up a reality TV situation where I could go on an all-expenses-paid trip to Hawaii with my nieces and maybe even make money, I would thank him! It doesn't matter whether the money is coming out of his pocket; if the Busbys are the ones that brought in TLC, they're the founders of the feast. My brother-in-law was a guest judge on Iron Chef. If he brought me in as a sidekick for that gig, I would be STOKED and thank him all year.

I assumed Danielle had a tummy tuck and didn't judge, but I guess we don't know. Human bodies are not meant to hold five viable babies.

Re behind-the-scenes...I don't even like electric cars for children (what's wrong with exercise)? But their expressions on the dash cams are TOO CUTE!

Edited by IvySpice
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, Ravello said:

Sorry to hear about a breast enlargement, seems pretty shallow.  

Sorry to see a play on words.            Real comment: her breasts may have been "ruined" too.  Perhaps this was some reconstruction.

Here’s what I don’t understand.  If some of the people on our forum know that Adam lost his job due to a takeover, why are they pretending that he decided to quit his job?  It makes it hard to believe any of the stories they are trying to tell us.  I hate when reality shows do this.  Sigh.

Edited by Love2dance
  • Love 2
On 10/7/2018 at 10:35 PM, Love2dance said:

Here’s what I don’t understand.  If some of the people on our forum know that Adam lost his job due to a takeover, why are they pretending that he decided to quit his job?  It makes it hard to believe any of the stories they are trying to tell us.  I hate when reality shows do this.  Sigh.

Especially because a layoff is much more relatable and yet dramatic than actively choosing to leave your job...

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, 3outta5 said:

Especially because a layoff is much more relatable and yet dramatic than actively choosing to leave your job...

To normal people, I think you're right.  But, I can see Adam thinking that getting laid off is an affront to his manhood, like depression was.  He seems to have a pretty big ego. 

• Love 4
On 10/7/2018 at 10:35 PM, Love2dance said:

I can throw a concept out that might answer this question.  We've all heard this statement before.  Nothing about us disagreeing with it or believing the idea but you can't deny it's out there.  I think it's the "Dumbing Down of America" concept.  It's the idea of us believing anything the media throws out at us.  My favorite example is the Danielle might be pregnant episode.  Really TLC???  I've mentioned this before in another post.  The woman could not get pregnant on her own and Adam had a vasectomy.  I have just as much chance of getting pregnant as Danielle and I'm 62 and have not had 'any eggs floating around' for years.  (trying to say this politely)  All I want to see are the quints.  WTF????????

I've had it with this show.  Now they have Aunt Kiki shoving products down our throats.  I really like these people and I want to continue to like them so I'm tuning out.  All on the backs of Ave, Lulu, Hazel, RiRi and PK who we've all come to adore.  God bless the quints and please keep them safe.  They will remain in my prayers always.  

• Love 5

I agree @trackrat59. I fast-forwarded through much of the Hawaiian episode. I really do not care about deep conversation between Adam and Danielle, Adam and his Dad, Adam and Dale, Danielle and her sisters, blah, blah, blah. The quints are at such a cute age. I love to hear the things they say. Show us more of that, TLC, because they will be past that stage very soon.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, tobeannounced said:

I agree @trackrat59. I fast-forwarded through much of the Hawaiian episode. I really do not care about deep conversation between Adam and Danielle, Adam and his Dad, Adam and Dale, Danielle and her sisters, blah, blah, blah. The quints are at such a cute age. I love to hear the things they say. Show us more of that, TLC, because they will be past that stage very soon.

In a few short years they will be going to real school and I’m guessing they won’t be as cute and funny as they are now.  If TLC drops them is Adam going to try and film a show with all his fancy equipment and put it on You Tube?  They are going hard with the product placement.  What was with their home alarm going off and we have to watch the whole process of him getting the call and looking to see if someone had broken in, to see it was just Dale ( always ready for his time in front of the camera).  That was basically pathetic.  The trip to Hawaii was boring as hell.  They could have saved $30,000 and gone for a weekend to a beach in Texas and filmed the same footage except the hula crap.  I read that after the Hawaii trip Adam and Danielle went on a trip by themselves to Jamaica I believe.  What a life, no worries, just constant vacations.  Damn why couldn’t I have had a bunch of babies at once and peddled them for a tv show?  My husband could have quit his job and we could have advertisers pay the bills. 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Prisonnurse said:

What was with their home alarm going off and we have to watch the whole process of him getting the call and looking to see if someone had broken in, to see it was just Dale ( always ready for his time in front of the camera).  That was basically pathetic.  

Especially since the story was that he came over to borrow a “suitcase.” From a family of eight who are getting ready to go on a trip to Hawaii. 

I wonder if child labor laws dictate how much the quints can be filmed. The minute I suspect Adam is about to have a long drawn out whiny conversation with someone, I fast forward.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Maya said:

Especially since the story was that he came over to borrow a “suitcase.” From a family of eight who are getting ready to go on a trip to Hawaii. 

I wonder if child labor laws dictate how much the quints can be filmed. The minute I suspect Adam is about to have a long drawn out whiny conversation with someone, I fast forward.

Child labor laws in reality shows are usually lax. Adam just wanted to talk. 

• Love 1

I liked this video of just the family hanging out. I know Dale gets crap for a lot of things. Chief among them is his attachment to Hazel but that's just a long list of things I think are overblown when it comes to the family. In clips like these (towards the end) you can see how sweet and play he is with all the kids. I think it would be cool if most people had a silly Uncle Dale in their lives. In many ways, he's completely harmless.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, Racj82 said:

I liked this video of just the family hanging out. I know Dale gets crap for a lot of things. Chief among them is his attachment to Hazel but that's just a long list of things I think are overblown when it comes to the family. In clips like these (towards the end) you can see how sweet and play he is with all the kids. I think it would be cool if most people had a silly Uncle Dale in their lives. In many ways, he's completely harmless.

Dale's like a play toy. No wonder he keeps getting whapped in the face. My father had a similar situation with his nephews, now adults. They do grow up so fast. 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, druzy said:

Thanks @Racj82 for linking the video ?!  I hope they continue to vlog during the off season.

No problem. I end up following those vlogs more than actual show. I think you get a better look at how they operate as family this way and there is less manipulation. Also, more babies being babies!

• Love 4
20 hours ago, Mollysmom said:

Why are they warming milk up in the microwave for toddlers? Seems really dumb to me. They will never learn to like cold milk. 

Yeah that was a bit odd as the kids are over 3. I see they got a new table though and got rid of the high chairs

On 10/11/2018 at 9:15 PM, fountain said:

Yeah that was a bit odd as the kids are over 3. I see they got a new table though and got rid of the high chairs

I feel like TLC is trying to focus more on Hazel and Riley because they seem to be more of the “fan favorites” although I don’t know why.  The others are just as cute if not cuter and I’m sure their personalities are just as interesting.  That’s why Riley was chosen to go to the drs appt.  I thought Adam was down sized from his job.  Why is he acting like he quit?  I noticed he brought that giant camera to the drs appt.  Guess he has to get shots and make his you tube videos.  I also noticed how everyone is wearing the T-shirt’s they are selling.  This show has just became too commercialized for me.  Nothing realistic at all anymore.  From all the ad placements to set up scenes, it’s just really gone down hill.

• Love 7
On 10/10/2018 at 11:08 PM, Mollysmom said:

Why are they warming milk up in the microwave for toddlers? Seems really dumb to me. They will never learn to like cold milk. 

I don't think it will go on forever.   Maybe they already like both.

• Love 2

I finally was able to watch the Hawaii trip and could barely control myself enough for them to actually get to Hawaii. 

The scripted flight connection drama was too much.  There were enough adults in that group to handle the quints, yet they are running around like a heard of chickens.  What happened to the colored leash?  It appeared that the resort was on the big island, so they either flew to Hilo, Kona or Waimea-Kohala airports.  The gate agent would not have said "Final call for flight 2828 to HAWAII", she would have announced the actual city/airport name.  Totally staged.

The weather seemed quite overcast most of the time they were there, the resort didn't seem to be booming with activity either.

I'm glad Mimi stayed behind.

Dale is easy on the eyes, but they really should subtitle him more often.  I can't understand 3/4ths of what he says because it seems like he has a mouth full of marbles.

Either the editors did a poor job or Adam changes his clothes every half-hour.  

I liked how Danielle shut down Adam wanting to talk about his fake job-quitting while on vacation, but then she gossips with her sisters about it?  

Do these people live in some alternate universe where parents need to with their kids 24/7?  Couldn't at least ONE adult tell Adam to man-up and that being a parent means you might miss some activities or milestones in your kids lives?  Or why not tell the truth and just say "I'm quitting because we can financially make things work from publicity".....  apparently the truth is the biggest no-no in the reality-TV industry.   What is that teaching the kids?

• Love 9
14 hours ago, camom said:

I vote for him changing his clothes that often.  He's a vain little man.

Not trying to sound mean or vindictive, but I would love to see his not having to work anymore and living off the fame of this little reality show bubble busted.  You can tell the girls are getting tired of being filmed constantly and as they get older I think they will start rebelling.  The first few episodes, the focus was money and how were they going to afford everything that 6 kids would need.   At this point, they never mention their fears about finances anymore.  I think this is because they think this gravy train is going to go on for a very long time.  I think Adam plans on spending all his time filming and exploiting these children for fame and fortune.  When they went to “ help” rebuild that family’s home I think it was all for the show.   They had to know you can’t bring 5 three year olds with you when you plan on working hard.  That little bit of painting they did which ended in a huge temper tantrum by Riley on film,  and then paying someone else to come paint the mural for the little boy wasn’t that impressive.  Doesn’t Blayke go to school? Maybe they are homeschooling her so they can go on vacations to LA to film segments for different TV shows is more important than her education.  The whole family is flying cross country now it seems at least once a month. So much for a normal life raising quints ??.   Nothing about this family is normal and relatable anymore.   

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Prisonnurse said:

Not trying to sound mean or vindictive, but I would love to see his not having to work anymore and living off the fame of this little reality show bubble busted.  You can tell the girls are getting tired of being filmed constantly and as they get older I think they will start rebelling.  The first few episodes, the focus was money and how were they going to afford everything that 6 kids would need.   At this point, they never mention their fears about finances anymore.  I think this is because they think this gravy train is going to go on for a very long time.  I think Adam plans on spending all his time filming and exploiting these children for fame and fortune.  When they went to “ help” rebuild that family’s home I think it was all for the show.   They had to know you can’t bring 5 three year olds with you when you plan on working hard.  That little bit of painting they did which ended in a huge temper tantrum by Riley on film,  and then paying someone else to come paint the mural for the little boy wasn’t that impressive.  Doesn’t Blayke go to school? Maybe they are homeschooling her so they can go on vacations to LA to film segments for different TV shows is more important than her education.  The whole family is flying cross country now it seems at least once a month. So much for a normal life raising quints ??.   Nothing about this family is normal and relatable anymore.   

I agree with you and it irritates me more than "The Little Couple," for example because the Busbys seem to be living like people who've suddenly won the lottery but have no plan to live the same lottery lifestyle after they've spent all the money.  They can only cash in on the quints with the show, endorsements, and social media for so long.  Without the quints, they just aren't  all that interesting (like most of us wouldn't be).  Once that all dries up, who's going to buy their t-shirts?  Also, how long will the spin studio last?  We've seen how the fitness trends go-people get bored and move on to the next new thing.

Anyway, I'm not hoping for them to fail, but worry they don't really have much to back it all up aside from the quints' cuteness and novelty.

• Love 6
On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 12:24 AM, Prisonnurse said:

What a life, no worries, just constant vacations.  Damn why couldn’t I have had a bunch of babies at once and peddled them for a tv show?  My husband could have quit his job and we could have advertisers pay the bills. 

This.  I was poking around their IG accounts the other day and they were in Santa Monica a few weeks ago (with quints).  A week after that, Georgia (with quints).  Now A&D are in San Francisco alone.  What the hell people?  Remember the first season they were in that smaller house that they couldn't possibly live in anymore.  It was announced they got a second season and instantly went and bought that nice big house they live in now.  And prisonnurse, you mentioned why didn't you just have high order multiples and got a show to pay the bills, I think the same thing watching Teen Mom.  What was I thinking not getting knocked up at 16?

I'm just tired of seeing Adam and Danielle and their egos.  They're always going off on vacations alone and love to post how hot the other is while showing off bikini/shirtless pics.  It's too much.

• Love 6