Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Episodes Talk

Brian Dowling brings the women together to look back at all the drama of the third series, hearing their opinions on one another's behaviour as they thrash out their differences.

I like when Dawn was retelling the story of her sit down with Ampika she made it a point to prelude Ampika's suggestion by saying that she was thinking about it herself just before Ampika brought up that they should just delete each others numbers and get on with their lives separately. She obviously didn't want the women to think that Ampika called the shots and kicked Dawn to the curb so she had to tell the story in a manner that suggest that it was a mutually agreed upon solution, lol.

Leanne should be insulted that her 'best friend' thinks she's so stupid that simply being in the presence of someone who doesn't like Dawn is enough to turn Leanne against her. Misse is a judgmental and catty woman. Makes sense that she so quickly made friends with Dawn once 'current gate' passed.

• Love 2

Favourite bits:

Ampika calling Tanya a "life coach" and how it doesn't match her behaviour. I would think it was funny that Tanya retorted that she wouldn't buy shampoo from Ampika, but I just think going for someone's appearance is low-hanging fruit. Tanya just comes across as really passionately angry the way she loses her breath, whereas Ampika is always good at maintaining her cool.

Ampika saying Misse was very simple and hit the nail on the head *clap*.

I enjoyed hearing all about the phone calls behind the scenes and Stacey's input on Dawn's manipulation. I definitely think Dawn acts oblivious and innocent/offended on the show, but more than likely kicks up fuck behind the scenes.

Annoying bits:

The viewer questions... was there really nothing more interesting asked??

Dawn. Dawn and the fan. Cringe.

Tanya.

Lack of Lauren. Including cutting short things that she said.

Choppy editing. It was worse than the RHONJ season 4 reunion.

Tanya saying Ampika has blown her lips up too much... pot kettle black etc.

• Love 2

That was an awful reunion.  Moderator talked too much--no one's watching for you, we don't care about your reactions; we're here for the HWs.

Not enough Lauren, but I did enjoy Dawn and LeeAnn getting into it and when Dawn realized she was losing then switched up her argument completely and tried to play the victim--that was such a transparent thing of beauty.

Can we get Magali back next series?  Please?  Lose the currant face.

• Love 3
(edited)

I think that I saw some real feelings between Dawn and Leanne, when Dawn asked Leanne if she really thought that she wasn't important to Dawn and Leanne said that's how she was made to feel, I saw real hurt from Dawn that Leanne couldn't see that what it all stemmed down to wasn't so much Dawn wanting to be the only friend but rather feeling like she was really in the vulnerable position of losing her so called best friend, of course Leanne skirted right past that and then accused Dawn of making her seem disloyal, while i'm like "SEEM disloyal; you were disloyal and you wouldn't feel so defensive if you didn't see it too!"

I feel a tad sorry for Misse as she was left out to dry by both Stacey and Seema who both like to take cracks at Ampika behind her back in a passive fake friendly way and were both fully on board with the makeover, yet just left Misse to sink or swim on her own, even though they know that she has had a very adverse and negative reaction from the public for basically saying what they all thought, also nobody forced Ampika to agree, she is no 'Miss Milly Milquetoast' she has a voice and isn't exactly adverse to a reaction.

Edited by hecate2909
  • Love 1

Here's what I took away from the reunion:

If you're friends with Dawn, you can't be friends (or friendly) with Ampika or else you're being "fake".

Makeovers are the devil's work.

It's okay for Tanya to change her opinion about Dawn, but firing-squad worthy if Leanne does the same with Ampika.

Lauren's off-screen real life seems ten times more interesting than anything on-screen this season.

Misse feels comfortable slagging anyone off if she knows (thinks) backup is nearby.

Don't take anyone on a private jet to Paris.

No Magali=limited interest (for me).

• Love 4

Tanya (whom I LOVE) was taking no prisoners and I can't say I blame her, it is clear to me from the breaking of the fourth wall that Ampika had loudly and deliberately baited Tanya and then set up the confrontation at her event, also Tanya was accused of dissing her friend behind her back and she just clarified the comment and where the impetus came from, yes she didn't warm to Dawn at first and yes she has softened her opinion, familiarity doesn't always breed contempt.

Stacey seems very condescending and passive aggressive, she has an issue with Dawn for an apparent slight at Dawn's function quite awhile ago and she won't let it drop so takes any and every opportunity to point out Dawns allegedly manipulative ways, whist apparently unaware that she is becoming quite the adept herself.

Seema (Spelling???) seems nice enough, she's evidently happy and successful in both her personal and professional life, I would like her more if she would have been more supportive of Misse in regards to the whole makeover debacle, maybe it wasn't very tactful but I really don't think there was any malicious intent, more a 'My Fair Lady' moment gone wrong.

Lauren is much more likeable minus her soon to be ex husband, much more tolerable and she seems to have more empathy for others now, she has obviously been through a hard time coming to this decision but I do hope she will be happy and fulfilled minus the excess weight of her ex's ego.

Ampika well I do like a lass who can stand up for herself but take issue with selfish users who cheat and act like it's okay because they aren't exactly hiding it, I almost feel sorry for her ex but he is a willing cuckold so...

Leanne I don't like you, that's all I have to say about that.

• Love 1

That was quite a river cruise  therapy session, wasn't it?!

Ampika does want her cake (boyfriend) and eat it (Mark) too. That's incredibly selfish and hurtful to everybody involved.... but then Mark enables her, so they are both dancing the same weird tango. I wonder what would happen if Mark pulled away from anything more than a co-parenting relationship with Ampika. Would that make her decide on who she wanted? I think Ampika is quite an insecure woman who perhaps is not willing to take the risk that should she truly want Mark back she might actually get rejected.

I haven't seen  them all, but I do not really believe Ampika has another man, I think shes making that up. I've only just started watching though, I've just watched the one where they all go to Paris.

I agree with the comments about Misse. She acted as though she was so horrified at the thought of Dawn Ward criticizing her face, saying that it was immature etc etc. Pretending to be so above all of that, THEN she basically goes around mocking Amipka's dress sense and accusing her of trying to steal other women's husbands!!! That is much worse than saying someone has a currant on their face. Not so 'holier than though' now Misse. I love Ampika!