Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E24: Family First

MyAimIsTrue
  • Start Topic

On 11/29/2016 at 5:05 PM, marina to said:

Just watched a rerun of this episode and note how many times Tony asks for the proof of her death and no one ever answers it. He knows she faked her death and knows where she is. The rest is all a cover.

I just finally watched this episode on USA yesterday. Yes, I am a Tiva shipper, and in my lil shipper heart, I agree with the above. I was thinking that Ziva went into hiding because of her father's files. Maybe when the series finally ends about 10 years from now, we'll find out that's what happened and Tony found her. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

On another note, the Mossad woman who brought Tali to Tony - she said in the last few months she and Ziva had made peace and had actually gotten close, and that's how she knew about Tali and about how Ziva had wanted to tell Tony about their daughter. And as far as Abby and how Ziva told her how she felt about Tony, since Abby didn't specify she told her before she left, I assumed Abby stayed in touch with Ziva and it was conversation they had during that time.

Kudos to MW, he really brought it.

• Love 2
On 5/20/2016 at 5:25 PM, anna0852 said:

The more I think about how Tali was brought over, the more I think Ziva is still alive. There was no mention of any sort of burial or grave, no mention of needing to settle her estate for Tali, no mention of having matched dentals or DNA. And Orli dodged Tony's 'are you sure she's dead?' question pretty neatly. Plus, what answers is he looking for in Israel if Kort is dead and the threat is gone? 

I was right!!!!!!!

*I know this was three years ago but I can't help myself

• LOL 1
  • Love 2