Type keyword(s) to search

S28.E12: The Only First That Matters

• Start Topic

On 5/19/2016 at 9:13 AM, greyhorse said:

Saw the article on TAR Facebook about Tyler and Korey.  They said they recognized on leg 1 that the hashtag would be part of the final memory challenge.  They made flashcards and were quizzing each other all the time, so they had it completely memorized.  As fans of the show, they were expecting it.  I hope TPTB recognize that it's no secret anymore that the final challenge requires remembering where you've been and certain details.  Not sure what else they could do to make it more challenging, but that's why they're TPTB and I'm just a guy commenting on previously.tv

After 25+ seasons, I don't think TPTB can really do anything to surprise anyone, unless they combine the memory task with something physical.  But then the complaints would be how it favors male/athletic teams.  Maybe start having them pinpoint locations on a map with no help by having other places filled in?  Names of the leaders of each country they visit?

I have thought lately that they would use the greeters as a final task somehow.  Like remembering who was wearing what or what country they saw a specific greeter in.  They could at least change it up somehow.

(edited)
19 hours ago, CoolMom said:

I have thought lately that they would use the greeters as a final task somehow.  Like remembering who was wearing what or what country they saw a specific greeter in.  They could at least change it up somehow.

I am pretty sure they did that once-- I think the season that Nat and Kat one.  I really liked how they had 3 different 'memory tasks" in Season 27.. tied in with doing something else but the 'remembering/memory' task seemed easy when the 3 of them did it (well except when Logan and Chris fell behind on the flags...)

Edited by Ducky
had wrong season for the mutil memory task