Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E15: Destiny

• Start Topic

(edited)

Oh my sweet Captain Cold - they MUST bring him back. Somehow, someway.

Though I must say that I really liked Ray and Mick deciding that Vandall would do nicely since Mick still needed to kill someone. Yup, boy scout is changing a wee bit.

And please don't sink my Sara/Snart ship with him really being dead.

Edited by nksarmi
  • Love 7

I thought this was a great episode except that somehow we ended up with two living hawks, one living Vandal Savage, and one dead Snart. Not even close to an equivalent trade. Snart is worth all of the immortal or reincarnating Egyptians and time masters combined. If this show somehow turns into The Search for Spock Snart, I'll be happy.

• Love 7

No way is Snart dead. Even with Prison Break being relaunched, there has to be a way to keep him on the show. "Hello. So . . . I'm God now. Don't know how it happened, but it just did. I'm going to work on universal harmony and light eventually. First things first . . . I'm giving Barry Allen and Cisco Ramone incurable jock itch. Hard to be the fastest man alive when you're scratching yourself, and Ramone made my gun not freeze people. He has to suffer."

I'm hoping for a decent finale, but I'm guessing Savage will survive. With him, the fact that the guy playing him is named "Casper Crump" is the least of his problems. At least he was kept to a minimum, as well as Kendra. Downside: Thanagar. Great . . . bring in more hawkpeople, show. Honestly, is Hawkman and those related to him anybody's first choice?

Heh . . . Jax gave Martin the idea to roofie him. Doesn't make it right, but it's a little more funny in retrospect.

• Love 4

I knew it was going to be a "someone's dying" kiss. However I'm hoping Snart is "dead" because Wentworth needed to film Prison Break and he'll be back somehow next season. I would buy the fail safe thing protecting him. I really need Rogue Canary to stay together. They should've let Ray be the Hero since that's all he cares about. 

Sara's going to have a rough month finding out about her sister and losing Leonard. 

Why was Jax acing like he was Mick and has the knowledge of the Time Masters? That felt kind of rushed. I guess they needed a half ass way to get him back to team quickly. 

I guess they are going to kill Savage in 2166, since Rip's family is already dead. Although if the Time Masters were using the Oculus thing to manipulate time, couldn't they use it the same way? 

Kendra was still useless. 

Not dead. Leonard Snart, Robber of ATMs is NOT dead. I lost Agent Carter today; I refuse to entertain any possibility that I could lose Captain Cold, too. Especially not after all the squeeing my Snart/Sara shipper heart just finished doing. Somehow, they'll get him back. I'll even tolerate the Hawks in return.

• Love 9

I think Savage is - for some reason - leaving 2166 and going back to 2016 where they will kill his ass all but good. I'm hoping that somehow either Snart lives and gets some weird ass powers because of the Oculus thing OR we just get a slightly younger version of him. It might be fun to have Mick be the more heroic one next season while Snart still in his more criminal mode of season one Flash.

But somehow we must have Snart in season two damn it.

And the Hawks can stay in 2016 or die. I'm fine either way.

I wonder if not letting Ray die was important because it was all something the Time Lords couldn't and didn't predict.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

Why was Jax acing like he was Mick and has the knowledge of the Time Masters? That felt kind of rushed. I guess they needed a half ass way to get him back to team quickly.

He has fixed the ship multiple times, so he's probably studied up on them, and we know he's smart.

Snart will be back, he's got to be back.  This show can't go on without him, while keeping the Hawks around.  It's awesome that he finally got the kiss from Sara, go Snart, you're on the list of guys she likes with Oliver.

I really like the friendship between Ray and Mick.

• Love 5
(edited)

I know Jax is smart, but he seemed 10x smarter suddenly from going back from the future. Where was that Jax on the team? 

Are they going back to 2016? How would that work? Are they suddenly going to join Arrow and Flash from when they killed Savage? 

I think I would only take Wentworth not wanting to commit to the show over choosing to kill him over Ray who has been nothing but a screw up. They better hire some really good actors for their new roles otherwise Season 2 will do worse than Season 1. Because they just killed one of the main reasons people are watching this show in the first place. 

I will still watch because of Sara because I love seeing her shine on this show, but I need some more interesting characters to keep me invested. 

Edited by Sakura12
(edited)

They definitely need good actors for the roles that are being cast because they sound like they could be really good if played by the right people. I've come up with my favorite way to bring Snart back - since we didn't see him die, when he falls into the Oculus thing, he lands in the last space/time he was thinking of and it's either a future with Sara or the first heist he did with Mick when everything went wrong and the team ends up grabbing him from that spot at some point in season two.

Edited by nksarmi
  • Love 1

Maybe Snart will be like Doctor Who's Clara and we'll see versions of him throughout time and Space? They kind of did that with Kendra but she sucked so they only did it once and in memories so I'm hoping she's gone too. I can deal with Snart as the Floater that was rumored this year. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, nksarmi said:

They definitely need good actors for the roles that are being cast because they sound like they could be really good if played by the right people. I've come up with my favorite way to bring Snart back - since we didn't see him die, when he falls into the Oculus thing, he lands in the last space/time he was thinking of and it's either a future with Sara or the first heist he did with Mick when everything went wrong and the team ends up grabbing him from that spot at some point in season two.

If he went back to the time of his first heist than there would be two of him. Unless I guess if his mind goes into his past self, since his future body was destroyed. 

Damn, that disappointed me greatly. Sara and Snart were the two reasons why I'd tune in for a season 2. I mean, Sara has to stick around for season 2 now for me, but they better hire an actor just as good as Wentworth in order for me to enjoy it. But his "death" certainly packed an emotional punch. I had to figure they would kill one main character off (not Carter) in order to show that there were, indeed, stakes by going to the future. I just didn't think it would be Snart (maybe not kill, but get rid of). I was fine with it being Ray, despite the fact that I grew to like him, but I guess with his brother plot coming up, I guess it had to be Snart, although him being gone affects only the team. If Ray were to die, it would affect the team and people on Arrow.

It does sound like, from that interview, that even though Snart is gone as a regular, he'll still appear as a recurring character on Legends, The Flash, and whatever DC show Berlanti wants him on.

So, despite the fact that I haven't loved Rip Hunter, Arthur Darvill did an amazing job when he found out his mentor and the people who took him in told Savage to kill his family. That was heartbreaking to watch and to find out (well besides the stupid LENS FLARE getting in the way). 

Seeing Jax interact with past Stein was interesting, especially with Jax being so knowledgeable and having him acknowledge how much has changed in even a couple of months.

I wonder if Ray's death doesn't happen this season, but it does happen eventually (next season, perhaps?). I mean, if death is a fixed point in time, it cannot be changed so he might end up dying eventually.

I just need Savage to die, even if he takes Kendra and Carter with him. Just....give us something good, especially when you got rid of Snart. At least just kill Savage. This episode feels like this may not happen, though. 

• Love 1

I'm over here pouting because I wanted to act like a six year old with Lenny's crush but then he died. 

I did think it was a good episode. Mick's friendship with Ray is still great and Jax may end up my favorite character after Sara. 

Speaking of, she was fantastic again. Setting Cold straight about leaving the team behind (it was cute that he seemed to think she'd let him leave without the team but I wonder if that was just him maintaining his cred cause he knows Sara well enough to know she'd never entertain the thought) , piloting the Waverider even after Rip was back, and mourning her good buddy Lenny. Every beat they gave her worked and Caity keeps killing. She'll never be the best actress but she really understands Sara and it's great. 

Going back to pouting now.

• Love 7

I don't know what to say. If Snart is really dead, and it looks like he is,  I'm not sure I'll be around next season. I mean, I love Sara to death, but this has been a bad show. The Hawks and Savage are just terrible, and the writing has been some of the worst in the flarrowverse (and that's saying something). The only things really worth watching has been the Rogues and Sara.

• Love 9

I like Ray but Ray lives and we lose Snart?  That is certainly not a victory.

I'm glad this won't be the end of Snart though...he's too good to lose.

I really enjoyed this episode and it was much better than last week's episode. No Carter and minimal Kendra and Savage certainly helped that but the rest of the characters got a chance to shine.  I really liked how the Sara and Snart relationship has developed and it still impresses me that the best character arc has been for Heatwave.  Rory killing that Time Master was badass.  Jax has definitely gotten better as a character and I liked him interacting with Stein back in 2016.

I have to admit, hearing Savage talked is starting to make me laugh now.

I wonder if the alien invasion will be the new thing they have to prevent next season.

One thing I forgot to mention, I love that Snart and Sara had all of the ships sing "Love Will Keep Us Together" by Captain and Tenille.  Awesome callback to the pilot, and the first time Sara and Sart worked together.

• Love 9
40 minutes ago, Lokiberry said:

I don't know what to say. If Snart is really dead, and it looks like he is,  I'm not sure I'll be around next season. I mean, I love Sara to death, but this has been a bad show. The Hawks and Savage are just terrible, and the writing has been some of the worst in the flarrowverse (and that's saying something). The only things really worth watching has been the Rogues and Sara.

So true. This show is so BAD, the only reason I have been watching is Sarah and Snart. Kendra is so Godawful that if she is still on it for Season 2, I doubt I'll watch.

• Love 4

Snart was my main reason for watching, without him this show just too a huge hit. His character broke out as a top lead.

We didn't see him really really die, so that's a hopeful for me plus all the time travel and messing of the time line they do. Hopefully they can get him back as a series regular. I did love the kiss with Sara.

(edited)

Snart, NOOOO! Well, I'm not surprised, really. Someone pretty much had to die, and Snart was probably the least expected. But the article linked above makes me feel a little better.

Without Snart, Sara is the big draw for me. Rip should be less of a goof now that he realizes he's been played this whole time. Rory is going to be pretty scary with Snart dead. Ray, ehh. Hooray, more Firestorm (that's sarcasm, in case it isn't clear). I agree with anyone who says it's a pretty sad state of affairs when Leonard Snart is dead while Savage, Kendra and Carter are still around. Particularly Savage.

Edited by KirkB
  • Love 4

I found this episode to be mostly boring.  So much of it consisted of simply people talking.  Listening to Rip and Ray and Martin talk in their cells was just so boring.

I wish Ray had been left there instead.  If Leonard is really dead, then I am less interested in coming back next season.

Is this the first time we have seen the ship's really cool kitchen?  I want that in my house.

Nope. Bring Snart back now. This is the opposite of what I wanted for the season ender (or next season, for that matter). Recurring status is not good enough, especially if any part Hawk people storyline continues to exist on the show.

That said, everything Mick/Ray was adorable. "Why would they want you dead?" "Have you ever listened to what comes out of his mouth?" Hah!

• Love 4

Well we still have Vixen, Constantine, and Red Arrow waiting in the wings on Arrow. Any of them could be called up for season 2. Flash just created Wally West, Jessie Quick, and Pied Piper as a good guy. It's doubtful that the show would lose Wally or Jessie, but Hartley/Pied Piper would be free to show up here. I kinda wish Arrow hadn't killed off Floyd Lawton/Deadshot. He would have been great here.

8 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Well we still have Vixen, Constantine, and Red Arrow waiting in the wings on Arrow. Any of them could be called up for season 2. Flash just created Wally West, Jessie Quick, and Pied Piper as a good guy. It's doubtful that the show would lose Wally or Jessie, but Hartley/Pied Piper would be free to show up here. I kinda wish Arrow hadn't killed off Floyd Lawton/Deadshot. He would have been great here.

I have no doubt the Hawks will be gone next season. Replacing them is not the issue. Filling the hole left by Snart/ Miller is the issue. None of those characters could do that.

• Love 7

Loved that Jax saved everyone's asses, and that he learned so much while being on the Waverider. Mick and Ray and their bromance was also nice to see, as was Ray not being a lovesick doof. 

I'm irritated that this Snart/Sara thing didn't have much of a build up until tonight. They were friends and Sara was into that nurse from the past- then suddenly Snart talks about their future and Sara kisses him before he died. I would have liked to see more between these two. 

I watch this show for the ensemble cast (except for the Hawks who suck) so even though I hated that Snart died, I will still be back for season two. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Well, nobody really dies in comics, unless you're Gwen Stacy or Uncle Ben, so here's hoping Leonard will be back. He's not dead, he's only resting. Somewhere in time. I'm pretty sure that being in the centre of Oculus Spring Explosion has to have some nice benefits.

Now I need to go and rewatch Prison Break season 1. Thanks, Legends.

(Also, I do believe Rip's son is not dead, but will in fact be the mysterious character played by Patrick Adams)

Edited by Ariah
afterthough theory added
  • Love 1

It was a good episode, taken by itself.  One of the better ones of the series.  But I'm too discouraged by losing Snart and by the implications of the Thanagarian invasion (aka another season arc centered around the Hawks) to appreciate it.  

• Love 3

So true. This show is so BAD, the only reason I have been watching is Sarah and Snart. Kendra is so Godawful that if she is still on it for Season 2, I doubt I'll watch.

They do keep flirting with having interesting ideas but then they do stupid shit like having Snart die when they could have just jammed a stick in there to hold the button down.  Or used the freeze gun to cold-weld it in place.  Whatever - if Snart is really gone, so am I.

And why does every battle on this show (save the Rock 'em, Sock 'em Robots) limited to small arms fire?  The Time Lords had all the time they needed to send in a mighty host armed with real weapons, but again we get a shootout that owes less to 'the future of time itself is at stake' and more to 'backyard paintball'.  They also could have made it less obvious that the Time Lord's troopers just stood there waiting to get mowed down.  Worst Time Cops ever.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

It was a good episode, taken by itself.  One of the better ones of the series.  But I'm too discouraged by losing Snart and by the implications of the Thanagarian invasion (aka another season arc centered around the Hawks) to appreciate it.  

That's where I am at as well.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

The Thanagarians does pretty much guarantee the Hawkes sticking around for season 2 unless the invasion is somehow thwarted in the remaining episodes. I can't say I'm a fan of that idea which is a shame because initially I was very excited about Shiera/Hawkgirl, I loved the cartoon version. 

If they were going to kill him off I wish they'd spent more time building up Sara/Snart, I remember reading somewhere that the characters being positioned next to each other and mimicking each others posture was born out of the actors messing around so if we take that away we're just left with a few scenes which can be interpreted as having ust undertones but can also just be seen as friendly bonding.     

I liked the kiss but the romance feels a little tacked on in order to add more weight to the character's death. 

I can't see Mick hanging around for long without Snart which would only leave Sara as a character I enjoy watching.

• Love 3

Snart, noooo!  Can't believe that just happened, although it does sound like it might have been to give Wentworth Miller time to do Prison Break, along with appearing in the DC Universe (curious that they didn't need to do that for Dominic Purcell, unless Mick's absence in the middle of the season was for that.)  I'm sure he'll be back in some form, but I really am majorly bummed that Snart will no longer be part of the team.  His one-liners were great and I loved his interactions with everyone like Ray, Mick, and Sarah.  It just won't be the same without him.

That said, I did like that his sacrifice really shook up everyone.  They frankly seemed way more upset over it then they ever were with Carter, which is totally understandable (to be fair, I suspect that was because the team had just formed when that happened.)  Mick's reaction was sad.  Again, I know Dominic Purcell isn't the greatest, but I actually think he's doing really good work here.  His final scene with Ray was awesome, especially since it kind of bookend his earlier one, where he was the one giving Ray a pep-talk.

So, basically, the Time Masters were the true evil assholes, who needed Savage because they think he needs to unit the Earth to prevent some kind of alien invasion, so they sent him to kill Rip's family, so that Rip's revenge quest would help put the pieces for their "plan" to work.  Wow, that's a whole lot to take, and a lot of it feels convoluted and way too complicated.  Their had to be an easier way there, Time Masters.  Whatever.  Most of them are dead now, so it will be Savage who is the endgame, of course.  Sigh...

No surprise, I didn't miss either Kendra or Carter in the slightest, during the final battle.  They really are useless.  I wish one of them took Snart's place instead.

Jax going back to 2016 and having that version of Stein help him get back to the ship was pretty fun.

Curious to see how the finale will play out.  This really is one big hit or miss show, so I have to think it will either be spectacular, or it will completely fall on it's face.  No half measures here.

• Love 3

Something very strange happened this episode. I... really really enjoyed it. Like, a lot.

And then at the end it cut back to Kendra and Savage and I realised why I'd enjoyed it so much - because they hadn't been near it.

Captain Cold was so awesome in this. I've always like the character but he stepped it up a notch. I'm usually more for the hot geek types like Grant Gustin but Snart was fucking sexy as hell in this. So while I prefer Sara with women for representative reasons, I'm a little bit Captain Canary now. And I really much doubt he's dead dead. Maybe just mostly dead.

• Love 1

You know I really liked the episode and yet felt underwhelmed at the same time. There was a lot of talking, but it was a lot of character moments & realizations and I appreciated that. I did enjoy random shots and angles they did, like when they showed the team walking in upside down. It was a good in-between episode for me. I don't think it built up to the finale, but it wasn't a mediocre episode.

As for Snart "dying", it is very sad and he was one of my fav to watch. I don't quite know how the show will work without him. He's not always pivotal to the plot, but his one-liners were always a great addition. His presence seemed to balance the group of misfits who would often be on the extremes. That being said, I do think WM didn't want to be tied down to any show, so I wonder if this was his choice to leave and not the writers. And like I said in the "Mind you surroundings" thread a traveling Snart is better than no Snart at all, so if this new contract keeps WM happy, I guess so be it.

Here's hoping the casting crew does a better job with the newbies, because so far their track record on LoT has been pretty shotty. I would say the only success has been Rip. Jax is marginally improving. But the Hawks & VS are just bad casting.

• Love 2

Replacing Snart is going to be tough.  Out of all the characters, he was the most consistently entertaining on the show (and WM was one of the best performers on this show).  Replacing the entertainment value on his character is going to be tough and probably unlikely.  Constantine could be a fun addition in that department and he was the one who resurrected Sara.  But I don't think anyone can replace the sheer entertainment of the Snart character (who also brought a lot to the table storywise).

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

If he went back to the time of his first heist than there would be two of him. Unless I guess if his mind goes into his past self, since his future body was destroyed. 

Actually I was thinking two of him. So one version is just left wandering around avoiding his younger self trying to figure out what to do and maybe he actually becomes a masked hero before the team finds him and picks him up. It would be kind of funny if we saw older Snart (in a mask) actually stop younger bank robber Snart from killing someone at some point.

• Love 1

For episodes on end I was forced to endure the nonsensical, boring Ray/Kendra romance but all I get for Snart and Sara is the goodbye kiss before he dies? Damn you.

I`m bummed out to read that WM`s contract was only ever temporary. Of all the characters to lose on the show, he was most certainly not one of them. I need him to be a regular and provide the snark. Daaaaaaamn.  

• Love 3

I thought it was a touch silly to have not one but two people knocked out and replaced to act as a stick (and there was even a goddamn tree outside where they could have gotten an actual stick) at the Oculous control panel.  Still, if it means that Leonard Snart is now Time Jesus, I'm cool with it.

• Love 3

Really team?   You don't have duct tape to just tape the fail safe down?   You people are supposed to be clever,  I mean not Rip,  but everyone else. 

Honestly,  I wish it had been Mick instead of Lenny.   I'm not really into Mick and I think it would have been nice to him have gone full circle and save the team instead of trying to kill them.  I will that "there are no strings on me" is a pretty good exit line.   

I enjoyed Kendra just immediately going hawk and dispatching the first wave of guards.   The rest meh. 

I love Sara,  but I'm not sure she's enough to keep me watching.   I'm pretty much here for her,  Lenny and possibly Ray,  so taking Cold out of the equation just kind of ruins the show for me. 

• Love 2

The last of Snart or maybe not. No, I don't think but that sacrifice did hit me though. I've loved his character over the season and I'd happily lose a few others over him though.

I did like his scenes with Sara and Mick in this episode. Mick can totally kill Savage now.

The gang's reaction to Snart's exit as well as learning that the Time Masters were manipulating everything was great.

Kendra really could've came into her own in this one but they relegated her into damsel mode though with Savage, 8/10

• Love 1

I too thought that when Leonard took over for Mick that he was going to use his freeze gun and freeze the thing in place.  Seems like the most logical thing to do.

If he is really gone, Jonah Hex needs to come onto the team full time.  And as others have said, all of that may be moot because if Kendra comes back next season, I don't think I can.  The actress is one of the most craptacular I have ever seen.  Quantico and Agents of SHIELD are both promising that somebody makes the "ultimate sacrifice" in their season finales.  Here's hoping somehow that Kendra makes the sacrifice next episode, and that it brings Leonard back.

• Love 2

I was watching the Afterbuzz show for Legends and they did bring up a good point. They didn't really hammer home Cold's death (like they did with Laurel), it was there but I didn't pay attention to it. So I was surprised that he was the one to die. Which I hope it was meant to be that way because he's not gone for good. None of these shows have proven to be subtle. 

Another theory they had was Cold is the masked man in Zoom's cage. They came up with that because of the focus on Snart tapping his ring when he was sitting with Sara much like the only thing the masked man has done on the Flash. Zoom could've found him falling through the time stream or something after he blew up the Oculus thing. I would be okay with this even though I barely pay attention to the Flash. 

• Love 2

I wasn't even Snart's #1 fan (WM's delivery still bugs me), but I'm bummed. He brought a lot to the show and I'm not sure it could be nearly as fun without him.

Good episode otherwise, I loved the "Time Masters Bastards were manipulating everything" reveal, kinda explains the team's constant failures against Savage a bit, and Sara/Snart were cute (poor Sara, how much bad stuff can they pile on one character? And she doesn't even know about Laurel yet, yikes). Mick was awesome! I never ever expected to love him as much as I do now, but I really think it would work miles better if he were to die instead of Leonard. In fact, it felt like Snart's death was dictated by other reasons, not writing.

It's a wonder how great the team worked together without Kendra. I even take back my comments about Ray after last week, I liked him a lot this time. 

I hope Rip's family's death this time was final, TBH. We've heard enough about it. Hey, he could bond with Sara over losing their loved ones in season 2. 

Still hope Kendra's gone by the end of the season, she's a blight on this show.

• Love 1

Sara's dealt with nothing but pain since she was 20 years old. Now she lost her new BFF and will find out she lost her as sister as well. If she's still all about saving the world after all that, she's the Captain I'd follow. 

I really want to see Mick and Sara go to a bar and toast to Snart. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I'm probably a bit less upset about Snart's exit than some, because I always figured he and Mick were only going to be temporary additions to the show.  Everyone else is either a brand new comics import, or have drifted over organically from other shows.  Ray and Martin were never a part of the Arrow or Flash comics, so it seems perfectly natural to shift them to Legends of Tomorrow, but Heatwave and Captain Cold were always classic Flash adversaries.  And Cold, in particular, is such a great version, that I'd figured he'd eventually go back to his original show.  I hope that article is right and we'll be seeing him on both.

I feel pretty vindicated, since I always thought the Time Masters had an active role in Miranda and Jonas's death.  Poor Rip: it's not bad enough that his child and wife are dead, that he watched it happen many times, and that his bosses/parental figures did nothing, now he gets to know that they actually orchestrated the murders.  This show really likes to pile the soul-crushing trauma onto Rip Hunter.  (My favorite is still Last Refuge, because it seemed so unnecessary.  Just in case we thought Rip Hunter might have actually been happy at one point in his life...nope.  Childhood trauma, too.)  That's probably something he, Sara and Mick could bond over: how much the universe clearly wants each of them to suffer.

I felt sorrier for Mick than Sara when it comes to Snart, because the romantic side of things seemed to come out nowhere.  I've heard the actors played up the flirtation, but in all honesty, I never really picked up on it.  But I already know that I'm going to be devastated for Sara next week.  I really need that scene with her father now.  

Also, while I love pretty much all of the characters, and wouldn't have wanted to lose anyone (even Kendra), I am kind of annoyed that we got Carter back only to lose Snart.  That doesn't feel like a fair trade to me.  

Edited by squidprincess
  • Love 1
(edited)

I don't think Sara/Snart came out of nowhere. Snart has not been shy about his crush on Sara since the first episode. Sara wasn't as open at first because she was dealing with trying to feel like an alive person again. I think her kissing him was her acknowledging that they had grown closer and maybe something could've happened in the future, but he's sacrificing himself for the team and they will never get a chance to explore that "what if". 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 6

I was watching the Afterbuzz show for Legends and they did bring up a good point. They didn't really hammer home Cold's death (like they did with Laurel), it was there but I didn't pay attention to it. 

I agree, they didn't force it that he was dead.  I think they left it a little open. 

• Love 1