Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E21: Chapter Forty-Three

Normally Jane is so conservative about not wanting to spoil Mateo so I did not understand why she was so obsessed with having Bobby as the entertainment. As Alba pointed out, he's one. He won't remember this anyway. My idea of a party for a first birthday is the family comes over for cake and ice cream. The end. No pony rides, no Ferris wheel, no food trucks, no entertainment.

While I totally understand Jane and Michael talking about the whole Rafael/Derek/blackmail/hotel situation, why would they do that while they're sitting at the bar of the Marbella where anyone could overhear them? Derek could have walked by and overheard them plotting! What if Derek or Mutter has bribed some of the Marbella staff to eavesdrop on Jane to get information? What if whoever gave that story about Michael to the paper is hanging around the hotel snooping for a followup?

I really commend Rogelio for being so positive and enthusiastic as a crew member. It's tough work and he did it all without complaining. The only time he was at all negative was when Esteban took a picture of him looking dirty. I know Rogelio wants to look his best, but all he had to do was retweet the picture with something like "getting dirty with the Tiago crew!" and he probably would have gotten even more votes.

Ha, so Derek is a dick to everyone, not just Rafael! Was he planning to let his mother just die of dehydration/starvation in the abandoned hotel?

While I think it's great that Jane told Petra that they are family now and that she wants her to be at the wedding, the way she went about it was a little too condescending for me. On the other hand, I guess at least Jane was straightforward and told her exactly what she wanted (an apology and for Petra to keep Anezka away from her).

Glad that my theory from the previous episode was correct - Anezka is going to try to take over Petra's identity! Not at all surprised that she is in cahoots with Magda.

I'm both sad and excited that I only have one more episode left to watch! Thank goodness the show will be back soon!

Susanna was acting sketchy and skittish so I was surprised that she agreed to go to the hotel with Michael.