Type keyword(s) to search

TV Line 10th Anniversary Oral History

Thank you for posting that, it was a great read. I love that everyone was so honest about how the felt about various storylines. I think it's hilarious that none of the actors understood the Rambaldi storylines. And it makes me want to rewatch the series. 

I can't believe it's been 10 years since the show ended.  

• Love 2
13 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

Thank you for posting that, it was a great read. I love that everyone was so honest about how the felt about various storylines. I think it's hilarious that none of the actors understood the Rambaldi storylines. And it makes me want to rewatch the series. 

I can't believe it's been 10 years since the show ended.  

Me, too! on all counts! I haven't had time to look at everything, but did finish the oral history. I love that all of them said it was the best working experience - as in co-workers - that they've had in show business. 

And, yes, clearly this means a re-watch this summer. Vaughn running from the big red ball splash. BEST. GIRLFIGHT. EVER. waking up in Hong Kong. That moment when Melissa George's character was FINALLY revealed to be evil and we knew it all along. Weiss.  

So much to miss!

Great read. Thanks for that! I agree with Merrin Dungey's disappointment about Allison Doren not continuing on the show or at least not getting a proper sendoff. I too went, wait, so what happened? Did the knife kill her? Why? She survived, like, five bullets to the chest. It all just seemed very haphazard.

• Love 2

Just went through all of it.  I still love the show, minus the finale.  Did it have its ups and downs? Sure. Show a long term series that doesn't.  The family dynamic was and is still one of the most compelling on television.  

From that panel

New ideas for the story unfolded along the way, explains Nemec, like the reveal that Michael Vaughn was not Vartan’s character’s real name. The key was making sure the story was plausible. “Has this lie been appropriately told through all the episodes?” Nemec says. “That was a chore when we were in the room.”

I'm sure it was a chore, but they totally didn't make the "My name's not Michael Vaughn" thing plausible.  Not at all.

I still love the show though.

• Love 2