Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E10: Institutionalized

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, ZoloftBlob said:

To bring this around to the general idiocy of Sheriff Idiot's staff - I seem to recall one of the guards pointedly telling the inmates that Jessica was pregnant and needed a bottom bunk. And considering how loud the brouhaha was over Jessica taking two trays because she is pregnant and the pod doubting her pregnancy openly and loudly.... I don't see why Fat CO couldn't waddle in and confirm the diagnosis. In order to provide peace....

But I don't think it was confirmed.  Jessica said she hadn't had a pregnancy test yet.  I think the CO was just saying that because Jessica herself said she was pregnant. 

• Love 1

But I don't think it was confirmed.  Jessica said she hadn't had a pregnancy test yet.  I think the CO was just saying that because Jessica herself said she was pregnant. 

Agreed bbut the co was backing her up in getting a bottom bunk which I assume id the better real estate which made me think the CO knew she was pregnant.

On May 6, 2016 at 11:34 PM, Andromeda said:

OK, did I hear Isaiah's mother say that she got pregnant with him at age 13? But his older brother is serving a 5-year sentence? My mind is boggled...

Glad the sheriff and his deputy called out Robert on being chicken shit.

Hilarious that the three female plants got in a ridiculously stupid argument... 

Isaiah's older brother has a different mother. So it's really his half-brother, who Isaiah looks up to. The dad takes the says "Be fruitful and multiply" seriously. 

I've never gotten the feeling vthat Isaiah isn't at full speed, just that he's super immature and considering how young his mom is that maybe grandma had a big part in raising him so he's an inside cat. He just gives me the always had to  come straight home after school, super gullible kid vibe 

• Love 1