Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Invite-Gate

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, gunderda said:

I'm in my early 30's and I would TOTALLY be up for a skating party!!!  But you have to know your audience for sure.  If someone can't skate... you don't throw a skating party for them.  That's just a disaster waiting to happen.  

A couple years ago I wanted to go ice skating for my birthday.  The night of I learned that one of my best friends can't do it and doesn't really like to but she was going to try for me.  I felt bad but happy she gave it a shot and it was fun.  But now I know that I should never plan a skating or ice skating party for her lol 

And I think that added to Shep's frustration about the Kathryn situation.  He was already irritated about his lame party with no booze and then Landon lies to him about inviting his guests. 

Probably more than that.  Designer fakes can still be in the $300-$500 range. 

And if we're shunning fake high-end designer handbags then you might as well shun anymore that buys an inexpensive bag from Target, Walmart, etc...

so only those worthy of spending thousands of dollars on a handbag are doing the ethical thing?  Doubtful.  The markup on designer bags is ridiculous. 

I kick it old school with an old Burberry most of the time.  I agree all those cheap handbags and cheap everything are probably made in deplorable conditions.  The fake bag just adds to that because someone is stealing the logo.  

• Love 2

Did anyone catch what Shep said after he spoke with Kathryn and confronted Landon about the non-invite?  Something like, "Why does this always happen, Landon?" or "Here we are again, Landon"?  It made me think he'd had experience with her excluding people in the past.

Also, I think Landon is lying about having invited Kathryn because I think Landon would have thrown a fucking fit if Kathryn had lied about it.  Landon barely even mustered a denial.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, gunderda said:

I think she's cozying up to Thomas because she desperately wants an investor.  

I'm thinking investor/husband. 

I really don't get her story from last season about getting a divorce because of how lonely she was when her husband worked all the time and only wanted her to be arm candy at high-end events and such. Why didn't she get him to back her in some vanity rich-wife project out in L.A. then? Or maybe she tried to and he gave her the same "good luck with that" look that Thomas gave her. I swear, for that one moment Thomas struck me as being an actual adult male businessman with money to protect rather than the immature playboy impression he usually makes. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Well something doesn't click about Landon.  She's suppose to be jobless but she rents a nice house and drives a BMW convertible.

Of course the show could be paying for these things.

But it's also possible that this looking for something to do with her life is also made up.

Edited by scrb
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, scrb said:

Well something doesn't click about Landon.  She's suppose to be jobless but she rents a nice house and drives a BMW convertible.

Of course the show could be paying for these things.

But it's also possible that this looking for something to do with her life is also made up.

She also said she travels a lot, which isn't cheap. 

• Love 2

She's always claimed she didn't get "much" but if they lived in California, it's a state where anything earned during the marriage is split 50-50. They weren't married long, however, and I don't know if a prenup would have altered the division of assets.

Still, I imagine $1 million would be "not much" to Landon. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I think Landon may just be my new favorite reality show cast member to  - - hate on. 

Wait till next week (not a spoiler as this was shown in this week's preview), ....she is sitting with some man, presumably an investor, and he asks her to explain her concept about her online magazine idea. She can barely do it. She is an an idiot. Worse than that, she is a wannabe and a dilletante. She thinks she is artsy and creative, and maybe she is a little bit, but she lacks the drive, focus, discipline, to get any project off the ground. And she probably never worked a real job.

What happened to her pop up store in a Charleston mansion shown last season. She tried selling some furniture, jewelry, art and some, wine, right ?  Well lah dee dah, that concept really made sense - - snark.

Edited by Bossa Nova
cleaning up punctuation
  • Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

What happened to her pop up store in a Charleston mansion shown last season. She tried selling some furniture, jewelry, art and some, wine, right ?  Well lah dee dah, that concept really made sense - - snark.

Not to defend cause she drives me nuts too, BUT.... it was a 'pop-up' store, therefore it's not meant to last long lol 

I think she's someone that gets bored easily, hence why she doesn't have a job because it's beneath her to live like the common folks and settle for doing the same job every day. 

Of course now she doesn't need a job because Southern Charm is her job.  

Another question, was her divorce finalized at the beginning of last season?  I feel like it wasn't then that would explain why she was living in a boat when she first joined and maybe the divorce was finalized between season and she got a settlement which brings the new housing for this season and the new car. Oh AND all of the traveling she claims she does.

edit:  or her paycheck from last season gave her all those things.

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 5

There have been posts, I think in the Landon thread, that she had to have speech therapy when she was a child, hence the lisp or whatever difficulty she still seems to have with speech. Also, I suspect that she has ADD and maybe was coddled a bit by her parents, had an excuse for not doing well in school, etc. She got married young and her mother apparently thought she was off their hands and set for life, and we saw her deep disappointment and lack of sympathy toward the divorce and Landon's travails as a wife left alone too often. I don't know... Landon doesn't bug me that much. She seems really immature, but not as destructive in her immaturity as Kathryn. The entire cast is sort of immature, actually, except perhaps J.D.'s wife! 

• Love 6
(edited)

Maybe I am breaking the rules by mentioning this (Mods please delete my post if that is the case) but I regularly frequent one of those "Blind Item" rehash sites and they had a post from this week (5/2/16) regarding Landon and Thomas.  Sorry, I don't know how to post the link (seriously electronically challenged person here!) but it eludes that Landon is an even bigger drug user than Thomas.

The post is very minimal - no need to actually go searching for it as it gives no additional details other than what I just posted. 

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 1

I think most of them are more into drugs and/or alcohol than we even see on this show. Shep hinted as much in one of his interview, that the stuff (drinking, drug use) they left on the cutting room floor was way worse than what we see. Certainly wouldn't put it past Thomas to still be smelling the cocaine, and it would sure explain Kathryn's volatility, although I don't think even she would drink (more than one perhaps, occasionally) while pregnant.

I want to see more of Brittany, the tiny girl who jumped into Patricia's pool with Shep. Funny how she just disappeared from the party scenes after that!

Still laughing at Shep falling on his ass at his own birthday skating party. I mean, he didn't break a bone and was sooo pissed that he couldn't skate right off the bat like Craig. Hehe! That's the stuff I enjoy on this show. Landon's surprised, "You don't know how to skate?" to Shep -- uh, maybe you should have asked him before you set up the whole Shepic disco rollerskating party, dear.

• Love 3
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 10:28 AM, Major Bigtime said:

I totally believe this. I know a little bit about how these shows work (Housewives are the same way). Kathryn is probably on the email list even if she's not being asked to show up for filming. That's how she knows she's not getting as much air time as she used to. I'm sure she'll make up for lost time in the coming weeks.

Why carry a fake Birkin when the ladies around you are carrying real ones and could spot a fake a mile away? It just makes her seem more trashy than usual, IMO. Or, it could be perceived that she's spending Thomas' money for the children on herself, for those who don't know or believe her story that it's a fake. I will never understand people who think what they wear, drive, or carry around makes them important.

Well, as someone who used to sell "seven star" high-end fake designer handbags for a short time (can't believe I'm admitting to this as I hang my head in the profoundest shame) - if the bags are expertly crafted enough, no, actually one cannot spot a fake a mile away and I know this from experience.  I had a faux Coach bag once that even the educated Coach rep (who was a friend of mine) said the fake bag was so good it was pretty hard for her to distinguish the difference and she knew exactly what to look for.

However, I guffawed when Kathryn walked in with that fake Birkin.  Just no, no, no.  Too rare and hard to come by, so, stupid rookie move for trying to front with that brand name.  Just no.

The last sentence of your post regarding people equating material goods with importance - this is Landon all over the place with her dumb ass who equates material items with being a good person.  Gak!  I just can't with her.  Pisses me off.  Shallow, party of one.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 5
(edited)

The first thing I thought when Cooper mentioned Birkin was, "No way she could get a Birkin bag just like that [snapping fingers]." I'd heard that there's a long waiting list and they're basically the hardest designer bags to obtain, especially if you want the newest models. Here's an article I just found about buying them:

http://www.racked.com/2015/6/26/8850883/hermes-birkin-bags

Of course, there are designer bag resell sites now... so maybe she got it from one of those. I have no idea how to tell what model hers is or what year it came out.

Anyway, I agree with the folks who say now no one will ever believe any of Kathryn's high-end bags are real. Or maybe it IS real and she's just lying to hide that she's spending so much of Thomas' child support money... she was quick to hide the one he noticed was "new" a couple of episodes ago.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, beesknees said:

Well, as someone who used to sell "seven star" high-end fake designer handbags for a short time (can't believe I'm admitting to this as I hang my head in the profoundest shame) - if the bags are expertly crafted enough, no, actually one cannot spot a fake a mile away and I know this from experience.  I had a faux Coach bag once that even the educated Coach rep (who was a friend of mine) said the fake bag was so good it was pretty hard for her to distinguish the difference and she knew exactly what to look for.

However, I guffawed when Kathryn walked in with that fake Birkin.  Just no, no, no.  Too rare and hard to come by, so, stupid rookie move for trying to front with that brand name.  Just no.

The last sentence of your post regarding people equating material goods with importance - this is Landon all over the place with her dumb ass who equates material items with being a good person.  Gak!  I just can't with her.  Pisses me off.  Shallow, party of one.

No offense intended, but a Coach (I have many, not bragging, I just like them) is hardly an Hermes. $300 is not in the same league as a $15k Birkin. I think Kiki got the fake Birkin to mind fuck Thomas. Is his $2500 child support going to support his child/ren or to keep her in style? 

• Love 1
On 5/6/2016 at 10:10 AM, Bossa Nova said:

[Landon] is a wannabe and a dilletante. She thinks she is artsy and creative, and maybe she is a little bit, but she lacks the drive, focus, discipline, to get any project off the ground. And she probably never worked a real job.

She's basically Whitney in a dress.

• Love 6
(edited)

Landon seems like the flightiest person who, on a good day has difficulty figuring out up from down and left from right. Landon - when you throw a birthday party for someone, you don't invite YOUR friends, you invite the friends of the birthday person. If you don't want to see or invite someone you don't like, then maybe you shouldn't be volunteering to host a birthday event for a friend if you can't be mature enough to set aside your cattiness for one day so that he can enjoy himself.

Cameron could have gone to coffee. It's not some elaborate commitment that she was being asked of, however, in fairness to Cameron, she's being consistent so far with both Katheryn and Thomas by not reaching out to either of them. If she's saying that she doesn't want to invite that kind of volatile behaviour, then her decision is fair - but there's still plenty of time for her to act against what she's saying so we'll see. 

Landon thinks she's a lot more selfless and a much better friend than she really is. Shep has every right to be upset. On one hand appreciate that Landon went to the trouble to arrange the party for you - but being completely dismissive to your feelings is completely contrary to all the reasons that Landon would say that she threw the party in the first play (she loves Shep, she's a great friend, etc.).

I personally don't understand why some people feel the need to have alcohol at every type of event. The amount of mentions of the travesty of not having alcohol at the event, especially because it was for Shep makes me think that they aren't exaggerating, lol.  

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 5

Landon saying that being well dressed makes you a good person--- that explains her love for Thomas. He does everything in a suit and tie, or a suit and bow-tie. For the most part, he seems put together (aside from the throwing of shirt at the Polo match). If you are snorting coke, but well dressed when doing it, well, that's just fine. That's not wrong, because you look put together. Okay..... that maybe explains why so many people don't have a problem with Thomas. I will say, I have noticed that Thomas always appears, for the most part, well dressed and groomed. His face may be red and his eyes draining down his face, but his hair and clothes are nice.

I think Landon fell into the same trap as Jennifer. She slept with Thomas, is in love/lust with him, and hopes that if she sticks around, is super nice and sweet and pretty, he will fall for her too.

Won't happen. Thomas will be single until he gets too old for mingling and sexing up everyone, and will then marry Kathryn. 

• Love 5

I agree with this ^, BUT by the time Thomas is old and faded and even his money can't buy him a wife Kathryn will have moved on and won't want his saggy ass anymore.

• Love 2

Finally got to see the episode...of course Landon didn't invite Kathryn to her party, they hate each other because they are fighting over Thomas.  Kathryn didn't really seem upset over not being invited.  To that end Landon even devised a theme that Kathryn couldn't participate in at 8 months pregnant.  The dumbest thing was trying to say it was Shep's birthday when, clearly it was just Landon's turn to have a party.

My favorite part of the episode was the call between Kathryn and Cameron.  Even if it's just plot, it showed something really important-- you don't have to be friends with everyone, especially those who've been toxic.  I don't blame Cam for not wanting to meet, sometimes you have to just say no to people you don't want to be around.  What do Cam and Kathryn have in common besides the show? Nothing.  She was right to be truthful with Kathryn and take a pass on the lunch while handing out some truth.

• Love 8
(edited)

Kathryn and Cameron's  phone call was also my favorite part. 

It is absolutely ok to say no,  to a person you not fine  with.  Show or no show if I were cam I wouldn't meet with K.  Kathryn is desperate to be on this show. I'm sure they all like it,  but Kathryn drips of desperation. 

And while I agree for the most part,  with those that say if it were not for Kathryn and her crazy we wouldn't have a show.  I think the  rest of the cast will not be gutted when it ends.  I think the show is on its last leg as it is. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 2
On 5/8/2016 at 9:07 AM, RedHawk said:

I agree with this ^, BUT by the time Thomas is old and faded and even his money can't buy him a wife Kathryn will have moved on and won't want his saggy ass anymore.

So, basically, Tuesday.....

• Love 3
3 hours ago, imjagain said:

Kathryn and Cameron's  phone call was also my favorite part. 

It is absolutely ok to say no,  to a person you not fine  with.  Show or no show if I were cam I wouldn't meet with K.  Kathryn is desperate to be on this show. I'm sure they all like it,  but Kathryn drips of desperation. 

And while I agree for the most part,  with those that say if it were not for Kathryn and her crazy we wouldn't have a show.  I think the  rest of the cast will not be gutted when it ends.  I think the show is on its last leg as it is. 

Hate to say it, but as much as I adore this show, I agree that it may not have more than one season left before it wears out its welcome. Then again, I'm still in shock that "Shahs of Sunset" is on its 5th season yet, so anything is possible, I suppose.

How many more shows can revolve around Kuckoo Kathryn feuding with Thomas and everyone else? How many more shows are going to question Cameron's lack of maternal/domestic instincts? How many more shows are going to highlight Craig's underserved cockiness versus Shep's self-assured rich kid sluttiness? How many more creepy moments featuring Whitney and Thomas can we stomach? Landon bores/irritates us, Patricia's lavish snobbery is getting less endearing with every episode....and I'm definitely Team Cameron as well: she doesn't suffer fools gladly and she and Kathryn have barely anything in common anyway. I'd back away from the cray as well, reality show or not!

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Hate to say it, but as much as I adore this show, I agree that it may not have more than one season left before it wears out its welcome. Then again, I'm still in shock that "Shahs of Sunset" is on its 5th season yet, so anything is possible, I suppose.

How many more shows can revolve around Kuckoo Kathryn feuding with Thomas and everyone else? How many more shows are going to question Cameron's lack of maternal/domestic instincts? How many more shows are going to highlight Craig's underserved cockiness versus Shep's self-assured rich kid sluttiness? How many more creepy moments featuring Whitney and Thomas can we stomach? Landon bores/irritates us, Patricia's lavish snobbery is getting less endearing with every episode....and I'm definitely Team Cameron as well: she doesn't suffer fools gladly and she and Kathryn have barely anything in common anyway. I'd back away from the cray as well, reality show or not!

Part of the reason that Shahs is still on the air is because it's a Ryan Seacrest show. And much like his other show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, there is a lot on on the air fake fuckery. The Shahs often have sudden fake storylines like MJ wanting to get her dead dog taxidermied or Asa buying a new Mercedes. The other reason Shahs is still on is because by and large the cast is just filled with horrible people. They all really suck. Even Asa who is mostly harmless, but exceedingly pretentious and delusional.

To contrast, the Southern Charmers are jerks in mostly normal ways. Except for Kathryn and Thomas, the rest of the cast come across like the background characters in a Bret Easton Ellis novel - rich, attractive, smug, and snobby. However Kathryn and Thomas are the type of serial killing crazy that tends to move the plot of his novels forward.

• Love 4

I think the show could have more life if they would replace Landon.  I'm guessing that Jennifer and Dani have filmed longer segments but have been deemed too boring.  Maybe if they brought on another couple?  Landon, is just a whiny mess, and friends with maybe just Shep and Thomas.  They certainly have been painting her as jealous of Shep's girl friends this season, but he doesn't seem to notice.

I'd like to see one more native and one outsider and how they deal with this group in Charleston.

• Love 5
(edited)
On 5/5/2016 at 6:34 PM, ninjago said:

Did anyone catch what Shep said after he spoke with Kathryn and confronted Landon about the non-invite?  Something like, "Why does this always happen, Landon?" or "Here we are again, Landon"?  It made me think he'd had experience with her excluding people in the past.

Also, I think Landon is lying about having invited Kathryn because I think Landon would have thrown a fucking fit if Kathryn had lied about it.  Landon barely even mustered a denial.

Landon is totally lying.  But last year, didn't Shep not like Kathyrn very much?  Suddenly he wants her at a birthday party? And there's no question in my mind that Landon would love to have Thomas.  He's a good looking, wealthy.   A complete schmuck, but still very attractive.

Edited by sasha206
On 5/6/2016 at 6:13 AM, RedHawk said:

She's always claimed she didn't get "much" but if they lived in California, it's a state where anything earned during the marriage is split 50-50. They weren't married long, however, and I don't know if a prenup would have altered the division of assets.

Still, I imagine $1 million would be "not much" to Landon. 

Some gossip site released the terms of her divorce. IIRC she got a car, some Persian rugs and gewgaws, one year of support and her ex paid off her tax debt. Due to a pre-nup. In exchange for these items she agreed to place no further claims on his trust/estate. Definitely nowhere near a million in cash but who knows what the gewgaws added up to....

• Love 2

Wow, not much of a haul after a few years of marriage. Tax debt? I wonder if she also has some sort of trust and wasn't paying her taxes properly, or had some side business (you know, in art, and like travel, and art) and couldn't pay her self-employment taxes. Hmmm...

• Love 1

I was wrong, he kept the Persian rugs...

Clements was awarded two Bank of America bank accounts, with total value of $672, and would take over lease payments of a 2010 BMW 328i. Clements also agreed to waive any claim to the Maby Family Trust.

Maby agreed to pay Clements a $2,000 spousal support payment for one year. The interior designer was also given $18,000 in an equalization payment, with Maby agreeing to assume Clements’ 2012 tax liabilities of $15,000.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/southern-charm-landon-clements-south-carolina-divorce/

I didn't realize she was an interior designer. A decorator, maybe.

6 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Landon was correct she didn't get anything. 

Ah well shit happens. 

She probably got about as much as she earned doing "interior design" during the marriage, i.e., two bank accounts totaling $672. 

I wonder if her father and mother are so irritated with her because they're thinking, "Darn it, daughter, you can't even make money from divorcing a rich man! Are we gonna have to support you your entire life?"

• Love 3

Exactly. That probably would have worked out for Landon just about as well as it has for Kathryn. Now I understand why they bug each other so much. They are basically the same person. It would almost be sad if it weren't so embarrassing. 

• Love 1
On 5/10/2016 at 9:19 PM, glowlights said:

and gewgaws,

Thank you for adding a word to my lexicon.  Had no idea what this was and had to Google (gewgawl) it.  So much more fun to say than knick-knack and easier to spell than tchotchke.

• Love 2
(edited)

Cameran hit the nail on the head when she said the lives of her cast mates is like a (bad - I´d say good) soap opera. I´m so fascinated by Kathryn, she´s supernaturally beautiful (when in full make-up) and she lives her life like it´s a soap, with all her lovers, struggling to be a part of the social scene when she´s a pregnant single mom etc. Because she´s from an old, respected family of course. Everyone else treats her like that to, yet we know that this is reality since her pregnancy isn´t fake or anything. I just love it. I also adore Patricia and I would love it if she was a main cast member. Get rid of Landon and bring Patricia on, like officially. Landon will never be anything more than a sad villain, it´s her tv destiny. Craig and Naomi seem so normal and healthy, I truly hope they make it and get married. Naomi seems to care about Kathryn, even though Craig fancied her and obviously cares a lot about her, I think that´s so cool and makes them seem strong together. 

Edited by halkatla
On May 3, 2016 at 9:19 AM, izabella said:

Every time I see the front of Shep's house, I'm struck by how charmless it is.  It is a flat facade of siding, even the porch. 

Craig's roller rink shirt was hilarious, loved it.

This!  My god why doesn't he put Bahama hurricane shutters on it or something?  How could you build such a soulless home in Charleston?  Does it even have a porch? 

• Love 2

I don't know...that thing is especially drab. I realize perhaps a mansion would be out of place in that area, but it could have a little character to it. As it is now, it looks like a box painted beige. Plenty of houses in "less-nice" neighborhoods still have shutters or a painted door or something. Even just some kind of roof overhang at the top would help it look less like a drab box. 

• Love 4
(edited)

It really does look like a cheap "thrown up" building. I guess he went cheap knowing he wouldn't make a huge profit in a bad neighborhood. Still, he could have made it somewhat more appealing to the eye. He's got Cameran and Landon to advise him; neither of them said, "Yuck! Paint it a different color at least!" ???

Maybe he thinks only a guy would buy in the neighborhood, and wouldn't care since he could choose his own exterior additions later. 

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, RedHawk said:

It really does look like a cheap "thrown up" building. I guess he went cheap knowing he wouldn't make a huge profit in a bad neighborhood. Still, he could have made it somewhat more appealing to the eye. He's got Cameran and Landon to advise him; neither of them said, "Yuck! Paint it a different color at least!" ???

Periwinkle, perhaps?  ;)

• Love 7

I'm so late to this show, no one will ever see this, but, anyway,

I could love Kathryn. 

I have a daughter Kathryn's age, and they are not like us anymore. All of the girls have slept with all of the boys, and vice versa. They consider it no big deal. And they are all idiots, despite their Dean's List status. They are all like puppies who have never seen a skunk. They make a lot of mistakes.  They talk to each other in a manner that 40 year olds consider shocking. 

I understand Kathryn's pain. When she got pregnant, she pictured the pretty little family. Every time she made a 22 year old's type mistake, Thomas punished her. Thomas is inconsiderate, remember the commercial with his dancing with a friend of hers while she was pregnant.  Plus Whitney was always there, insulting her. The talk is that she's witty and charming when she's not filming.

For me, no Kathryn,  no show.

On 5/3/2016 at 0:46 AM, HunterHunted said:

The smug condescending contingent of this cast needs to realize that the only reason that this show is on its 3rd season is because of the ginger tornado and the AARP playboy. Landon, Cameran, and Whitless are basic boring lame bitches. The twitidiot Landon was tweeting to Patricia and Whitless about traveling for season 4 of this show. Landon, Patricia, and Whitless are more than welcome to travel while (if) they film season 4 as long as they never grace my TV again. Landon is stupid and entitled. Cameran shouldn't be so smug. This might be her second reality show, but she hasn't gotten any more interesting over time. I wouldn't even list Cameran in the top ten most interesting people or things from her season of the Real World. And her season had 8 housemates. If she thinks that her pep and adorableness are enough to justify her reality TV fame, she is sorely mistaken. Whitney has every reason to be as smug as he is because he's managed to get solidly into is 40s with his only two achievements being a failed documentary and this show where he is depicted as a weird unpleasant creeper.

Is Kathryn a mess? Yes! But so is Thomas. However, everyone is OK with Thomas being a mess because he's got money and a penis so no one says shit about it even though he's as messy and out of control as Kathryn. They've both been arrested. Thomas had cocaine issues. They've both slept with multiple castmates. They are the same person, but folks expect more from Kathryn because she's a mother and less from Thomas even though he's a father in his 50s.

Can I "heart" this 1,000 times?

The reason people work in sweat shops is because it's better than not working in a sweat shop. Sometimes the choice is sweatshop or starve.

My grandfather, son of an Irish immigrant, went into the coal mines when he was 10. His daughter, my mother, never wanted for anything.

7 hours ago, Swim mom said:

The talk is that she's witty and charming when she's not filming.

The talk with who? Not the Crew, who legitimately hates her so very much for delaying filming and crazy demands.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

The talk with who? Not the Crew, who legitimately hates her so very much for delaying filming and crazy demands.

Yes, I've never heard anyone I know down there describe her that way. No one. At all.