Type keyword(s) to search

Ghost Adventures - General Discussion

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, seahag50 said:
  Reveal spoiler

I can say this house would terrify me...I had a panic attack watching on tv cant imagine in person....I wouldn't walk in there...dirty homes make me panic...I will take a demon over a dirty house

I tried revealing and nothing happened

12 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

1. Fontana

2. Seattle

3. Amarillo

Worst shows in GAC history.

Yeah.over it guys.  Maybe theyre just burning off these crap ones from when Zak's dad was ill (r.i.p)

Child Services probably opening a file on that family...2 older kids couch surfing with friends' families and the 3 year old is being tended to in a unclean home by a mother who is clearly unhinged....

Zak hiring a housecleaning service to thoroughly cleanse that house with Bleach, Pine Sol, Windex and Dawn would be more beneficial than sageing.....

• Love 4

Jesus, the Amarillo episode is heartbreaking.

From the get-go, there were already so many red flags with the family: House is a dump, the revelation that Janella has anger issues, the little daughter seemingly more comfortable being with dad, and seems withdrawn, the "witness", probably one of the other kids, being really vague and, clearly, uncomfortable being interviewed by Zak... and then the GAC themselves catching Janella in a lie.

I don't care if a demon jumped out at GAC and yelled "Boo!" that woman is clearly abusing her daughter, and herself, as well. Someone needs to fucking call CPS on this family, stat, before Janella's psychological condition worsens and one day she does something really horrible to her kid. I mean you want to see a demon? You're looking at her (Janella).

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Just finished the Scottsdale episode, does anyone know the story of the girl that died on the property? I looked on Google but couldn't find anything. I know the lady did a cleansing of the house but I was hoping to see them tell the girl she could move on. I enjoy the episodes that have less interviewing and more investigating.

4 hours ago, foxfreakinmulder said:

Just finished the Scottsdale episode, does anyone know the story of the girl that died on the property? I looked on Google but couldn't find anything. I know the lady did a cleansing of the house but I was hoping to see them tell the girl she could move on. I enjoy the episodes that have less interviewing and more investigating.

Well, maybe ask MM in the view forum, as she is all things Arizona

Miniseries and Halloween special announced.

Serial killers and Conjuring house. I am actually kind of looking forward to this - I know, right?

Also, according to TMZ and a couple of more normal sources, Zak is now dating Holly Madison. I would have thought Bridget, but all right. He did post an Insta story referring to "fake" people a couple of days ago, but they're still following each other. She has kids though, and if dark crap really is attached to him, that's not very cool.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

I think I watched a new ep last Saturday. TBH, all I remember was that device that seems to randomly insert stick figures in the camera put one sitting on the toilet in a bathroom.

Perhaps Elvis has not left the building?

• LOL 3
On 8/12/2019 at 9:44 AM, scarletine said:

No, it was two re-runs, they just package them together as a "new" episode. But I'd seen them both before.  

Yeah me too.  I thought they ran that and then the new ep.  They were doing new eps at one point.  I dont know if it was Sunday or another night 

eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!  Not to rush the changing of seasons but i cant wait for October!  I saw a brief blurb but i need to rewatch it.  But it looks like its going to start out the first week with a new ep every night of the week!  Cant wait!!

6 hours ago, jewel21 said:

There's supposed to have been a serial killer special last night, I believe? Was it really 4 hours long?

I believe it's in 4 parts. I just watched the one about H.H. Holmes on youtube it ended after an hour.

What was up with the lady dressing like a child and sleeping in a crib?

They talk too much and that device didn't say 7 girls it said 7 girl. And of course the "soldiers" are a demon army.

If that boy is stuck there at least Billy tried to help him leave the house but if a Medium can see and communicate with the dead why doesn't she help the boy leave and go to the light? 

This episode was a lot of yelling and drama and not a lot of investigating.

That picture that was supposed to be only half of Zak's face was not I could see his whole face and it looked like they tried to show only half the picture.

• Love 1

I just watched it as well. The woman who lives as a child is weird. I've never even heard of that before. 

I'm not surprised they saw soldiers and immediately jumped to demons. It seems everything they investigate is demons lately. That being said, they haven't aired new episodes of GA in months in Canada and so I, too, had to watch on YouTube. I had forgotten how entertaining these guys can be. I'll definitely be watching the following 3 episodes and the Halloween special this year. 

• Love 1

Surprised the spirits would want to live with the woman who dresses like Annabelle the Haunted Doll...entities would say that lady is batshit loony...let's go live with a normal family...

Last night's episode was like thin soup...you keep looking for the meat and flavor...

The Gacy Killer Clown stand in got a lot of screen time and with Zak's over wrought acting it was a snooze at the Joliet Prison....

• Love 2
On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 11:08 PM, jewel21 said:

I just watched it as well. The woman who lives as a child is weird. I've never even heard of that before. 

I think I remember watching that ep. I know there's a fetish which involves age regression but wasn't sure if Dildo Baggins was glossing over that or the fact that she's a lunatic and nothing she says can be taken seriously.

Edited by Ubiquitous
Link added.
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Last night's episode was like thin soup...you keep looking for the meat and flavor...

I agree. Not much going on at that prison. Zac is really reaching these days to make something out of nothing. When they caught that anomaly on camera then flipped the picture upside down to say it looked like it had a arm raised up in the air lol. Also, that stick figure that lost it's head looked to me like it was trying to map Aaron with his head down. And, when Jay was laying on the x-ray table and saw a black mass hover above him, how do you see that when they're always telling us it's pitch black when they film? Oh, let's not forget Zac felt angry.

I thought Zac was going to, or maybe he did, cream his pants when he got to hold a piece of Gacy's brain.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

You are correct...Zak had that "look" when he was holding the Gacy slice of brain while staring intensely into the camera... betcha he had a restful nap after that experience...

That lady who owns the brain (keeps then in a glass leftover container) and spent 600 hours with Gacy looked cartoonish with her extra large eyes and drawn cheek bones....

Carnival folk.....

• LOL 1

I finally managed to watch this episode. The prison on its own would have been creepy, but investigating it because Gacy was processed in it was a bit of a stretch. I'm guessing his home was either torn down or off limits. 

The show reaches a lot, and yet I'm constantly entertained. Yes, stuff makes me roll my eyes, like that light anomaly that was turned upside down to show a figure reaching, yet this still remains my favourite ghost hunting show to date. 

I also like that Zac is finally venturing farther than Vegas and California, although it appears he's still travelling by bus because he mentioned it took them three days to get to the prison. 

It was very strange to me that the brain was kept in a Tupperware container, but for all I know that's the official storage container, heh. 

What can I say, I like these boys and I will be back next week for more hijinks and dramatics. 

• Love 1
On 10/6/2019 at 10:11 AM, Tammee said:

Damn TLC.  My audio was busted the whole night.  I had the volume at 100% AND close captioning on, and still missed a lot on that 4hr Friday night show

Sorry, not 4hr Friday night, its their reg time Sat nites for 1 hr, for a month, 4 weeks

I noticed there was an ep of Most Terrifying Places in Amercia on last night that had "house with cursed objects" listed as one of the places. I missed the segment but had to wonder if this was a little Travel Channel Scooby Douche crossover action.

Did anyone catch the 3rd part of the Serial Killer special? The boys went to a prison and got some EVPs and responses. They also broke out some new equipment from Mr. Galka. 

I'm curious as to what that secret room was used for in the attic area and why it was closed off. 

10 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Did anyone catch the 3rd part of the Serial Killer special? The boys went to a prison and got some EVPs and responses. They also broke out some new equipment from Mr. Galka. 

Yes, I watched last night, it was good we had less interviewing and more investigating and I don't think I heard Zac say demon once. Revolving cells what a crazy design for a jail, did they mention how many inmates it held?

I thought the picture by the hanging rope looked like a white a guy not the black man (can't remember his name) that attacked 2 people with an ax and didn't the lady say it was used to hang 1 inmate I don't think that's the rope they used to hang the black man.

So much new equipment, I'm not sure about the round spirt box it looked like Billy was moving it with his fingers, why would he need to do that?

Any idea who the last of the 4 episodes is about? 

The last one is about Ted Bundy. 

S E48: Serial Killer Spirits: Ted Bundy Ritual House 

Zak and the crew investigate an abandoned house in Bountiful, Utah, where locals claim notorious serial killer Ted Bundy murdered one of his victims. Overloaded with satanic rituals and violence, the home is drenched in a dark, sinister energy.

Airdate: 10.26.2019

• Useful 1
On 10/21/2019 at 8:05 AM, foxfreakinmulder said:

Yes, I watched last night, it was good we had less interviewing and more investigating and I don't think I heard Zac say demon once. Revolving cells what a crazy design for a jail, did they mention how many inmates it held?

I thought the picture by the hanging rope looked like a white a guy not the black man (can't remember his name) that attacked 2 people with an ax and didn't the lady say it was used to hang 1 inmate I don't think that's the rope they used to hang the black man.

So much new equipment, I'm not sure about the round spirt box it looked like Billy was moving it with his fingers, why would he need to do that?

Any idea who the last of the 4 episodes is about? 

Going out on a bang abt Ted Bundy

I Think Billy was just turning it on and off. It gets loud and Ive seen all of them twist it to off, ask, turn on for answer

• Useful 1

Halloween special is Curse of the Harrisville Farmhouse:

Zak and the crew travel to Harrisville, R.I., to investigate the Perron family haunting, one of America's most iconic paranormal cases, where the 300-year-old farmhouse has stood the test of time, but also the dark entity that roams the property.

The most important aspect of this for me is - Rhode Island! He made it all the way to the East Coast! 

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, Ananayel said:

The most important aspect of this for me is - Rhode Island! He made it all the way to the East Coast! 

Wow! That's a long drive, I know he's not driving he's probably relaxing in the back of the RV but still it would be a long drive. Especially since his serial killer 4 part episodes are going from east to west according to his map he shows at the beginning of the episodes.

I wonder if Aaron, Billy and Jay take a plane or if they have to ride with Zac?

Sounds like a good location.

• Love 1

Anyone watch the Ted Bundy episode? It was your typical evil/demon episode. Do they know for sure Ted lived in that house? Was it a house that rented rooms? I really don't believe he killed that girl in the house. Also, I need more than Zac saying rituals were being performed in the house when Ted lived there. And I think that plywood "door" fell down because it looked windy as hell, did you see the trees and tent blowing?

The little boy and the log was weird though.

I had so many problems trying to find a working link. All the YouTube videos wouldn't play because I was in Canada, and when I finally found a working link, the boys voices were altered so they sounded high pitched. Definitely took me out of the episode. 

I wasn't able to see the door fall down because the video was cut off, I just saw the arrow, so I can't speak about it, unfortunately. 

The boy dropping the log on the doorstep was odd. Was it confirmed he actually peed on it, because that's kind of funny. Especially Zac touching it, lol. 

I felt bad for Billy being locked up on that closet for so long. As someone who is claustrophobic, I would kill Zac if he did that to me. 

I don't believe Bundy ever lived in that house, I think it was abandoned in 1974 and they think he might have killed his victim there since it was only 500 feet from where she had been abducted. 

Hearing from that lady who was almost abducted by Bundy gave me chills. What a close call. 

I'm really happy the boys are travelling more and I hope it continues. 

• Love 1

Is anyone else experiencing audio volume problems?   I dont know what was changed but only during that show on that channel on that time.  I dont get it, its fine anyother time.  Its been for the last month or so.  Has anyone else had this?

18 hours ago, foxfreakinmulder said:

Anyone watch the Ted Bundy episode? It was your typical evil/demon episode. Do they know for sure Ted lived in that house? Was it a house that rented rooms? I really don't believe he killed that girl in the house. Also, I need more than Zac saying rituals were being performed in the house when Ted lived there. And I think that plywood "door" fell down because it looked windy as hell, did you see the trees and tent blowing?

The little boy and the log was weird though.

I would suggest reading Ann Rule's book about Bundy.  It will scare the crap out of you. Ive forgotten the name, maybe 'the stranger beside me'  very very good.  She had the total inside scoop from everyone.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Tammee said:

I would suggest reading Ann Rule's book about Bundy.  It will scare the crap out of you. Ive forgotten the name, maybe 'the stranger beside me'  very very good.  She had the total inside scoop from everyone.

Thanks for the suggestion Tammee, I'll look for it. I watched a good documentary on Netflix called the Bundy tapes it's Ted talking in a 3rd person about the murders, pretty interesting.

I don't have tv service so I don't watch on the travel channel I wait a day or two and look for it on youtube. Sometimes the people that post have really wonky editing or the sound doesn't match the lips, then sometimes I can find a really good copy but it's hit and miss.

17 hours ago, jewel21 said:

The boy dropping the log on the doorstep was odd. Was it confirmed he actually peed on it, because that's kind of funny. Especially Zac touching it, lol. 

That was funny and I didn't hear him ask the boy if he peed on it.

My favorite part of the episode was Aaron getting in his fighting position when he went to get the speaker/spirit box where Billy was locked up for way too long and heard a noise.

I'm looking forward to the 2 hour special tonight. I wonder was it that Zak wa talking about the best evidence they ever caught. The show has provided some very compelling evidence in the past, so I'm interested to see what this will be all about.

Edited by Lili
  • Love 2

I really enjoyed the two hour special. I'm a fan of The Conjuring series so it was nice to have the boys investigate the farmhouse. And I can't stress enough how much I've enjoyed the boys leaving the west coast for the first time in years. This was definitely more enjoyable than last year's live event at the museum. I can't wait to see what the guy will explore next. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, jewel21 said:

I'm a fan of The Conjuring series so it was nice to have the boys investigate the farmhouse.

I'm watching the Conjuring on Netflix as I type this. The house in the movie looked nothing like the real farmhouse which looked creepy as hell. I watched the special on youtube and even though the download was okay it was a small picture but the only evidence they caught was the shadow in the window and some EVP's correct, or did I miss something? Did they actually verify that the baby was killed/sacrificed in the house? 

So apparently there was a new episode on Nov. 2. Did anyone catch it?

S19:E01: Albion Castle

Zak and the crew are in San Francisco investigating a mysterious castle built on top of sacred caverns said to be a haunted by a female apparition. The current owners claim to be plagued by paranormal activity in almost every corner of the property.