Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers with Speculation

19 hours ago, RachelKM said:

This season looks good.  But I admit that I'm a little disappointed that it appears Stiles will be separated from the rest of the group, particularly Scott.  I never like Scott more than when he is with Stiles or his mom.  One of things I liked least about the last season was the rift between Scott and Stiles.  But it looks like a really interesting story.  I hope it justifies this separation. 

Do you think that was always the plan? To separate Stiles? Or do you think after O'Brien's accident it had to become the plan?

I hate that he's separated too, but honestly, I think it had to be him for the storyline to work. He's just a human, he has one of the best parents on the show making his disappearance heartbreaking, and a will they/wont they relationship with a love interest. It would have been interesting if they had picked Scott, so he would have been saved by his pack, but I think Stiles gone makes it emotional.

4 hours ago, SnoGirl said:

Do you think that was always the plan? To separate Stiles? Or do you think after O'Brien's accident it had to become the plan?

I hate that he's separated too, but honestly, I think it had to be him for the storyline to work. He's just a human, he has one of the best parents on the show making his disappearance heartbreaking, and a will they/wont they relationship with a love interest. It would have been interesting if they had picked Scott, so he would have been saved by his pack, but I think Stiles gone makes it emotional.

I hadn't thought about it, but may well be the reason.   Either way, I agree using him works for  the story.  I'm just bummed that Stiles being isolated from Scott and his father (whom I also love together) is a necessary aspect of it. 

I think the Storyline, to seperate Styles, was to accomodate O'Brien's Shooting schedule for Maze Runner. The Accident has possibly postponed his return, to set and now he is shooting a movie in England. I think some of his scenes were shot well before the accident.

From the 8 minute preview, it's implied that the little kid is going to go missing because he saw the wild hunt, but doesn't Lydia see them to when Styles is taken? Is her Banshee immunity coming into play, they obviously take Supernatural creatures if Peter is with Styles.

DOB was always going to be in the season less than normal because of filming the next Maze movie.  He was only on the TW set for two weeks before he left to film then he had his accident less than a week into that filming.  I think TW started shooting a bit again over the summer but he wasn't ready and then he had to go to London for American Assassin.  Judging by what some of the production crew is saying that will film until December and then everyone in the industry goes on holiday break. 

TW still has to shoot the last episode of 6A (they're waiting on DOB) and they started shooting 6B.  The next Maze movie starts shooting either in late January or early February, and he has to leave for pre-production about two weeks before (he did it for the first two and for his current movie, that seems to be the average for most movies) so that leaves him with about a week or two free to film everything he has left for TW.  Some fans ran into him over the weekend and they mentioned he said he had about a week left of filming for TW to do (but grain of salt), which is about the time I calculated.  

TL;DR he's not going to be in much of the episodes more than likely. 

• Love 1

If they have the whole season written, they can film all of Stiles' scenes at once. That happened on another show, the actress was only available for two weeks (granted she was a guest character) but they filmed all her scenes for the 3 or 4 episodes she was in those two weeks. They might even film the finale before the rest of the episodes. 

So, I'm posting in here, because I am 99% sure the episode on Amazon Prime that's posted is 6.02 is really 6.03, even though its labeled 6.02 (I feel like Stiles right now). I read what everyone posted in the 6.02 thread and none of those things happened in the 6.02 I watched.

Does your 6.02 start in Mr. Douglas' room with the pack's jr squad? Does anyone want spoilers for 6.03? I just don't want to post like crazy and spoil everything but I have so many questions because everything has skipped forward past the ending of 6.01.

No, that's not from this episode.  6.02 started with Corey and Mason doing a science experiment with two (I think) other kids which ended when one of the other kids got caught up by the Wild Hunt.

I've seen 6.01 and 6.02 and then just watched "6.02" on Amazon and they definitely put up episode 3 instead. It was pretty interesting actually, thought we might actually find out Stiles real name but of course not haha and I just really don't trust the sheriffs wife. That really confuses me. 

So, there is some information about Dylan O'Brien's filming schedule for the show, which might give off some speculations on how much he really will appear for the rest of the season. Seeing as we have 15 episodes still to go, it sounds like with Dylan's accident and his push back on a couple of his films that apparently need to be completed first, it sounds like Stiles won't be brought back from the Wild Hunt until near the end of the series, so it seems like he'll be gone for a lot longer than I hoped for. He only returned to work to film anything a few weeks ago. 

I knew there was a chance since Dylan couldn't film anything for months in order to recuperate from his injuries and I am so glad that he took the time to heal. It clearly was a pretty major accident if it's taken him over six months to completely heal from his physical injuries, and I'm sure he'll be healing from his emotional ones for a while longer. 

It just makes me a little disappointed that we're going to be stuck without Stiles for even longer. With this being the last season, I had truly hoped that he wold come back around episode 11/12. UNLESS they haven't started filming 6B yet and they've been waiting for Dylan. I'm not quite sure how much Teen Wolf has filmed and if they're going to delay 6B for a couple of months so they can have more Dylan. He is fairly busy, though, so I'm leaning toward him not being in this final season much until the last few episodes. 

The article above states that his filming schedule for TW is a week, so they'll probably be cramming a bunch of filming in there, so there might be hope that he's in more than just the series finale. It'll definitely be a tight squeeze to get in whatever scenes that they need with him, though. 

I was hoping we'd see Papa McCall again before the series ended. Wonder if they'll let him in on the secret to complete the "originals' parents are in on this secret" thing they've got going. Probably wouldn't hurt to have an FBI agent who knows this stuff. I hate that they got rid of Kira and that she was so poorly underutilized in season 5, but at the same time, I haven't really missed her this season. Maybe she'll be at the train station with Stiles and all the other characters the writers forgot about.