Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Man Of The House

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, politichick said:

Why the fuck does Kaiser need to have his own room at Nathan's. Jenelle's a useless bitch.

There is no way I can be convinced that Jenelle cares one fig what items Nathan has for Kaiser. Jenelle's bitching about him not having his own room is only because she thinks it's important to be able to shut a baby away someplace. Kaiser can sleep in one of Nathan's dresser drawers and be much better off than he is with The Useless Bitch.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, rck said:

He's gotten pretty cute too. I know this terrible, but I thought he was a remarkably ugly baby. The good thing about ugly babies though is that they often don't stay that way. I've known several very ugly babies who turned into beautiful children.

Am I evil for immediately calling to mind a particular friend's baby?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Dsnygrl33 said:

It annoys me to no end how Leah continues to try to make Corey look bad for wanting his kids. He wants the best for him, he wants more for them and she thinks this is bad because now she only gets 3 days a week to ignore them instead of 5. He didn't get snippy with her and he didn't have an attitude. We can all clearly see that. She really must think everyone in her life and the viewing audience is as dumb as her. I applaud Corey for what he and Miranda did, I won't ever see what they did as a slight towards Leah or as a bad thing. 

It's seriously so annoying how she acts like a mom wanting more time with her kids is good and right and normal, but a dad wanting more time with his kids is just trying to punish his ex, or being spiteful and mean.  I really don't follow her logic at all.  It's pretty common sense to think, "I am the girlses' parent.  I love them.  I want to spend time with them.  So I guess their other parent loves them and wants to spend time with them too."

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, rck said:

He's gotten pretty cute too. I know this terrible, but I thought he was a remarkably ugly baby. The good thing about ugly babies though is that they often don't stay that way. I've known several very ugly babies who turned into beautiful children.

Isaac did turn out to be really cute. I think Kail's bland, non-descript genes softened out Jo's and Javi's sharper, more exaggerated features and the end result was favorable.

I also agree that being a cute or not so cute baby isn't a good predictor of how the kid will turn out later. I have a cousin who was a gorgeous child, but she hit the wall at puberty and became very average.

eta: It feels so good to be back among my people. I was having withdrawals yesterday, so I hopped over to the TM2 Facebook page, and God, what a shit show that place is. At least here, everyone is intelligent. Even when I don't agree with another poster's opinion, I don't get the sense that they dropped out of school in kindergarten. But over there? Jesus take the wheel. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 18
7 minutes ago, rck said:

I hate the whole "man of the house" stuff, but I've just got to say that Isaac is like the sweetest kid ever, and I'm not even much of a kid person.

Anyway, Isaac just seems so sweet and sensitive and I wonder sometimes if the people around him fully appreciate that.

I agree, I think this man of the house bullshit is SO harmful for young boys.  A six year old should not be told he needs to take care of his mom and brother, or even himself.  I don't think they realize that kids don't understand that it's a joke, or a figure of speech or whatever.  They take it literally.  Now, I don't think Isaac is going to feel pressured to go out and find a job and start drinking coffee or anything, but I do think that he will take it personally when his mom is upset.  In fact, he already does.  Kail has been telling him how sad she is when he goes to his daddy's since he was a baby.  We've seen the effect those words have on him.  

19 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I could hate on Leah for a lot of things but this could happen to anyone, and especially a parent of a child with an unpredictable disability. 

Can't forgive her or Corey for the wheelchair thing, though. Useless.

I agree, I didn't really fault Leah for that one.  Kids fall.  It happens to disabled and nondisabled children alike.  Even if Leah was four feet away, with her eyes directly on Ali-girl, it could have still happened in an instant.

37 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Jenelle is the most selfish person I've ever seen. Why did she have kids?

I think the spiting Barbara (both times) and keeping a hold on Andrew/Nathan was part of it, but I also think there are a lot of women out there that like to be pregnant for the attention.  When you're pregnant, you get special treatment.  People go out of their way to accommodate and be kind to pregnant women.  I think especially with Kaiser, Jenelle wanted her moment in the sun, where everyone would tell her how she's glowing, and how wonderful she looks, and what a beautiful family she would have with Nathan, etc.

• Love 7

He knew she didn't mean it. It was a way for her to try to reinforce in him the need to eat vegetables.

I laughed so hard because that scene reminds me so much of my mom, who to this day, blames any malady I have on my lack of vegetables and subsequent "malnourishment." I could be held up at gunpoint and she'd say it's because I don't eat enough greens.

Hee! I totally remember the Isaac/Ziggy comparison from TWOP.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 8

Does anyone watch friends? With all the hyphenation talk I keep thinking about when Ross was talking about what Ben's last name would be, and the mom wanted to add her life partners name in the mix... "You know if they putter Geller at the end nobody will ever say it" "my way... You think any of this is my way!?"

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Isaac did turn out to be really cute. I think Kail's bland, non-descript genes softened out Jo's and Javi's sharper, more exaggerated features and the end result was favorable.

I also agree that being a cute or not so cute baby isn't a good predictor of how the kid will turn out later. I have a cousin who was a gorgeous child, but she hit the wall at puberty and became very average.

eta: It feels so good to be back among my people. I was having withdrawals yesterday, so I hopped over to the TM2 Facebook page, and God, what a shit show that place is. At least here, everyone is intelligent. Even when I don't agree with another poster's opinion, I don't get the sense that they dropped out of school in kindergarten. But over there? Jesus take the wheel. 

I think you hit the nail on the head with your assessment of their features.  Those boys are adorable, especially Lincoln.  Isaac is cuter now than ever before, and I think a lot of it is his sweet demeanor.  Didn't Kail try to have Isaac be a baby model at one point or something?  I could be remembering this wrong haha.

As far as having these boards back, Halle-frickin-lujah.  The level of stupid on that TM2 fanpage is just disturbing.  I spent like 45 seconds looking at it, before the misspellings, grammar mistakes and all around ignorance made me want to gouge my eyes out.

1 hour ago, TaxNerd said:

It looked like he added lemons also, so my guess is the cheap version of ordering free water with a side of lemons, then adding sweeter to get a free drink that servers LOVE to provide!

When I was a waitress, if I saw someone making poor man's lemonade, I would just give up on getting a decent tip then and there.  

3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Plenty of scenes have been shown of her putting on the waterworks. Just recently she became extremely agitated over fucking sweats! She has shown a wide range of emotions. $18 earrings, anyone? Javi deploys? Bye Felicia!

Not the purple earrings...I can't go there again.

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, truelovekiss said:

I agree, I think this man of the house bullshit is SO harmful for young boys.  A six year old should not be told he needs to take care of his mom and brother, or even himself.  I don't think they realize that kids don't understand that it's a joke, or a figure of speech or whatever.  They take it literally.  Now, I don't think Isaac is going to feel pressured to go out and find a job and start drinking coffee or anything, but I do think that he will take it personally when his mom is upset.  In fact, he already does.  Kail has been telling him how sad she is when he goes to his daddy's since he was a baby.  We've seen the effect those words have on him.  

Kail said on the after show that Isaac has tried bossing her around. Well.....what did you expect? You TOLD him he was "the man of the house". I agree, that crap is stupid. As serious as Isaac is, they should have known that would just be added pressure for him. 

• Love 10
39 minutes ago, truelovekiss said:

It's seriously so annoying how she acts like a mom wanting more time with her kids is good and right and normal, but a dad wanting more time with his kids is just trying to punish his ex, or being spiteful and mean.  I really don't follow her logic at all.  It's pretty common sense to think, "I am the girlses' parent.  I love them.  I want to spend time with them.  So I guess their other parent loves them and wants to spend time with them too."

Maybe on the days the " girlses " are at Corey's she could run a vacuum on those disgusting rugs. So gross to see little Goggles crawling in that filth- if you're too lazy Leah , hire someone - you've got the cash.  She's useless in every way.  And I agree 100% with you about her being apalled at Corey wanting what's best for his daughters - and it ain't you Leah.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Kail said on the after show that Isaac has tried bossing her around. Well.....what did you expect? You TOLD him he was "the man of the house". I agree, that crap is stupid. As serious as Isaac is, they should have known that would just be added pressure for him. 

I didn't even watch the after show, because I can only handle that level of ass kissery once per season.  The way they talk and act around him, without any real regard to how sensitive and serious he is sometimes makes me think that we know him better than they do.  

• Love 5

I've always thought Isaac was really cute- but his personality makes him even more so. He seems so thoughtful and sensitive.  I don't see much of Javi in Lincoln, though. I was staring at him during this episode trying to see the resemblance, and I just can't.

• Love 6

It's seriously so annoying how she acts like a mom wanting more time with her kids is good and right and normal, but a dad wanting more time with his kids is just trying to punish his ex, or being spiteful and mean.  I really don't follow her logic at all.  It's pretty common sense to think, "I am the girlses' parent.  I love them.  I want to spend time with them.  So I guess their other parent loves them and wants to spend time with them too.

As the saying goes, common sense isn't common for all people. Leah is one of those people who is never satisfied with anything. Corey is an involved, loving father that a lot of mothers would love to have for their children but that isn't good enough for Leah cause she is the mother, y'all. Yet if Corey was an absentee dad who rarely had his children or cared about them, Leah would be whining about having to care for her girlses all by herself and never getting a break.

Kindergarten is generous for some of those stooges on the various TM2 groups on FB. Some of them act like they dropped out In utero. I was into posting on the LOL MTV group for a while but felt myself losing IQ points. I mean, I already am losing brain cells by watching Jenelle and Leah every week, I don't need to speed up the process by arguing with their white trash fandom.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, ChristmasJones said:

I've always thought Isaac was really cute- but his personality makes him even more so. He seems so thoughtful and sensitive.  I don't see much of Javi in Lincoln, though. I was staring at him during this episode trying to see the resemblance, and I just can't.

I couldn't really say who Lincoln looks more like.  Isaac, I think, is a softened version of Jo.  He's always looked more like Jo to me.  Lincoln is just such an adorable baby, but I can't really pick out either Javi or Kail's features in him.  I guess he got his brown hair and eyes from Javi, and I think his nose is Kail's.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

As the saying goes, common sense isn't common for all people. Leah is one of those people who is never satisfied with anything. Corey is an involved, loving father that a lot of mothers would love to have for their children but that isn't good enough for Leah cause she is the mother, y'all. Yet if Corey was an absentee dad who rarely had his children or cared about them, Leah would be whining about having to care for her girlses all by herself and never getting a break.

Being a Mother is all Leah has. She has nothing else to distinguish her--she has no interests, no abilities, or anything that makes her compelling. Being a mother is it. She's in a mad panic because if she loses that what is she?

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Being a Mother is all Leah has. She has nothing else to distinguish her--she has no interests, no abilities, or anything that makes her compelling. Being a mother is it. She's in a mad panic because if she loses that what is she?

True, Leah does put a lot of her self-worth into believing that she is a good mother, or at least having others believe that she is. I just think that if she was really forced to play mom of the year all the time (no Corey, Jeremy, or millions of Holler relatives to pick up the slack) she would change her attitude really quickly. She would probably end up hunting down her babies daddies and dropping the girlses at their door steps if they weren't picking the girlses up themselves. Leah is all about looking good but she can't actual seem to handle it when things get real.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, HeySandyStrange said:

True, Leah does put a lot of her self-worth into believing that she is a good mother, or at least having others believe that she is. I just think that if she was really forced to play mom of the year all the time (no Corey, Jeremy, or millions of Holler relatives to pick up the slack) she would change her attitude really quickly. She would probably end up hunting down her babies daddies and dropping the girlses at their door steps if they weren't picking the girlses up themselves. Leah is all about looking good but she can't actual seem to handle it when things get real.

Oh I agree completely. If she was still just the Queen of the Holler and not on TV, she wouldn't have a public image.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, kira28 said:

And her oh but I don't want to be in a relationship right now.. WHILE we know she's in a relationship with TR Dues.  And Leah saying she just wants to concentrate on her kids. Um ok. why don't you try that then!! While Addie is climbing to the top of the monkey bars unsupervised and Alli falls off a swing and smacks her head on the ground. Leah wasn't even facing their direction! She doesn't watch her kids, she expects everyone else to watch them for her and entertain them. Of course Cory should have custody! He actually cares about the girls. His ACTIONS prove that. Leah claims to care but her actions don't back that up at all!

THIS! Leah is just blatantly laying about not being in relationships and only concentrating on her kids! Why MTV allows this? Even if her boyfriend of the moment doesn't want to be on the show they could still be honest about her being in relationship and just not show him and his children. If Leah doesn't want to show it then she can be off the show. MTV has upper hand in this. Either tell the truth or leave the show. There is no way Leah would pass the opportunity for easy money.

I don't understand why she has to tell lies and get away with it. I think its disgusting. She did it also on  previous aftershow. She tries to paint herself as this devoted mother when she is the total opposite. Yes, many people who follow the show know the truth. But so many people don't know that and that is absolutely wrong. MTV already covered up her cheating and drug use. Why she gets away with all this? Janelle was shown using drugs so why no Leah?

• Love 6

Dave really scared me this episode. "I'm going to uppercut this whole parking lot" or whatever he said, goodness, that's a lot of anger. Does anyone know what the current custody situation is with Kaiser? I hope Nathan is involved. 

• Love 8

The new forums will take some time to get used to, but I missed you people like no other. Anyways..

I have nothing more to say on the actual episode but each week, with the aftershows has me shaking my head more and more and more. The questions that the girls are asked, mostly Leah and Janelle as if they are making real honest good choices in regards to their kids. Like... huh? Someone else really needs to host the aftershows, not someone from girl/guy code and not Dr. Drew.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, ava111 said:

THIS! Leah is just blatantly laying about not being in relationships and only concentrating on her kids! Why MTV allows this? Even if her boyfriend of the moment doesn't want to be on the show they could still be honest about her being in relationship and just not show him and his children. If Leah doesn't want to show it then she can be off the show. MTV has upper hand in this. Either tell the truth or leave the show. There is no way Leah would pass the opportunity for easy money.

I don't understand why she has to tell lies and get away with it. I think its disgusting. She did it also on  previous aftershow. She tries to paint herself as this devoted mother when she is the total opposite. Yes, many people who follow the show know the truth. But so many people don't know that and that is absolutely wrong. MTV already covered up her cheating and drug use. Why she gets away with all this? Janelle was shown using drugs so why no Leah?

And the reunion won't be any better. From what I've ready Cory wasn't at the reunion so there won't be anyone there to call her on her shit. 

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

And the reunion won't be any better. From what I've ready Cory wasn't at the reunion so there won't be anyone there to call her on her shit. 

That's disappointing. It's hard to blame him though, after last time. 

• Love 8

Last time he had to 1) admit to his cheating, 2) watch a fight erupt between the two blonde holler-queens he impregnated (is Leah's hair actually blonde, BTW?), and 3) hear Dawn yell "monkey" from the audience, so I don't blame Corey if he didn't come this time.

The "man of the house" crap is all about Big Papi Javi and his misogyny. No, Javi, Isaac and Lincoln are children. Their mother is the adult and she is the only one in charge. I would hate to see how he would react if one of them turned out gay. He seems like he'd be a homophobe. I'm always shocked how these people can impregnate and be impregnated by 68 different people and somehow many of them are still all "Republican family values" advocates (like Leah, who said it's primarily the woman's job to do childcare and housework, and Jenelle, who's hinted at being conservative and anti-gay). 

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

The "man of the house" crap is all about Big Papi Javi and his misogyny. No, Javi, Isaac and Lincoln are children. Their mother is the adult and she is the only one in charge. I would hate to see how he would react if one of them turned out gay. He seems like he'd be a homophobe. I'm always shocked how these people can impregnate and be impregnated by 68 different people and somehow many of them are still all "Republican family values" advocates (like Leah, who said it's primarily the woman's job to do childcare and housework, and Jenelle, who's hinted at being conservative and anti-gay). 

I don't want to turn this into a political discussion, but I can't be the only one who has wondered who these people are voting for! That is, if they can stop breeding and make time to go to the voting booth.

Big Puta is such a misogynist, it's gross. I've said many times how damaging the man of the house crap is for Isaac, but also it's kind of demeaning for Kail. Like a 6 year old boy is more capable than she is? And I'm sure if his parents are still living there, he's getting regular reports from them on Kail's activities. They're such a mismatched pair. He seems to want a doting, traditional wife but she is fiercely independent. 

• Love 7

Jenelle's bullshit excuses for not letting Nathan see his son are ridiculous and infuriating. Kaiser is like one and a half years old, it doesn't matter if he shares a room with his father for a little while.

I don't understand why Nathan doesn't have any attorney by now. I would do whatever I had to do to get the money for a lawyer so that I could see my child. Is he that stupid or does he really not give a shit? I bet those two idiots end up back together and pregnant again by the end of the year. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

I'm always shocked how these people can impregnate and be impregnated by 68 different people and somehow many of them are still all "Republican family values" advocates (like Leah, who said it's primarily the woman's job to do childcare and housework, and Jenelle, who's hinted at being conservative and anti-gay). 

What??? I haven't seen Leah doing much of either...

• Love 4
21 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Dave really scared me this episode. "I'm going to uppercut this whole parking lot" or whatever he said, goodness, that's a lot of anger. Does anyone know what the current custody situation is with Kaiser? I hope Nathan is involved. 

That scene where Dave was yelling at Jenelle about her meeting with Nathan, I got a quick glimpse of something in her face, like she suddenly realized this seemingly docile doofus actually has strong opinions and isn't going to dance to her tune... and then I noticed how HUGE that guy is... she was walking past him: he is enormous and she is very small. He could bat her with the back of his hand and send her sprawling across the room. Bad temper, bad self-control, huge muscle man with a history of DV = bad news. She sure knows how to pick them.

And then when Nathan presented her with the facts about his background at their little meeting, I think she was truly taken aback, remembering how angry Dave was and the obvious tension in the car driving there. Maybe for a moment, Jenelle was thinking, "Here I am again, what did I get myself into? and I have to save face so I've gotta figure out a way to make things work with Dave so nobody can say 'I told you so'." Committing her even more deeply to hang onto a relationship that's actually quite scary. Because she's on TV. Matt may be a leech and a user, but at least he's a managable size. Anyhow, when she started to cry, I thought it was cuz she had a momentary flicker of realizing what a fuck-up she is. She thought Dave would be an ally but he's just another bully. 

• Love 2

Don't you love how Jenelle gets all dolled up for her meeting with Nathan and then she unconvincingly tells creepy Uncle Dave that he can "ride" with her if he wants -- which escalated to "You're with me now!" DV charges in 6 months for this winning pair.

If 6 months is the line, I am totally taking the under.

• Love 6

Jenelle's bullshit excuses for not letting Nathan see his son are ridiculous and infuriating. Kaiser is like one and a half years old, it doesn't matter if he shares a room with his father for a little while.

When my cousin's son was a baby, when he had him for the weekend or during the holidays he had a Pack n' Play ready to set up next to his bed in his room and that was fine with everyone. What does a baby need his own room for to visit?

• Love 5
On 4/27/2016 at 1:48 PM, kira28 said:

So what if Nathan doesn't have a bedroom for him. That's not a requirement of the court. I think he's the only one who cares about Kai.

I agree; I was shocked to see Jenelle actually kiss her baby this episode.  

Nathan SHOULD have his own car seat and high chair for Kaiser.  As he's getting paid for TM 2 as well, I don't see why he can't provide these.

And Jenelle?  Most people don't actually use these items to keep their kid pinned down somewhere, he needs to run around!

Matt may be a leech and a user, but at least he's a managable size

Amber could kick Matt's ass easily.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 5

If my husband was going away for a year (or six months, or 2 weeks), I would spend our last night together alone, maybe a nice dinner and then alone. In bed. Certainly not a giant party with gazillion people. Yes, I understand Javi's family wanted to have a farewell send-off, but I would have done that a day or two beforehand so we could have that last night together. Throughout this whole thing, Karl's steely glare and granite chin were indications that she was doing her very best to not grin with gleeful delight. I really think over time she has grown to despise him. She wanted him off her hands and this deployment means she can play the victim and boo-hoo about it without actually having to confront the fact that she can barely stand to be in the same room with him. When she had to muster up some tears, she could manage it by sympathizing with Isaac and how bad he obviously felt, or thinking about how much work it will be to be a "single mom" now. Javi cramps her style but his family is cheaper than daycare.

Also: Isaac is by far the sweetest little boy evah. I think he gets it from Jo. Whenever we see scenes with the two of them, Jo is so patient and kind and gives him so much attention. Say what you will about Jo, but I do think he is a good father. 

• Love 14

Now, I don't think Isaac is going to feel pressured to go out and find a job and start drinking coffee or anything, but I do think that he will take it personally when his mom is upset

Bless his little heart, I keep seeing Isaac sitting at a table wearing glasses, a cup of coffee at his side, while he wearily writes out checks for the bills.  Although Isaac is smart, he'd set everything up online.

I thought Isaac was a little homely as a baby too, but he's gotten cuter with every passing day :)  What nice children Kail is raising, I wish she'd keep her relationship problems from affecting her kids, but otherwise she's doing something right.

• Love 8

Will fucking SOMEBODY please tell Isaac that it's OK to cry and feel sad about this?  He's not crying because he's not getting his way, this is hard on him.  When it comes to serious things I tell my kids that it's OK to feel sad, it's OK to cry and it's OK if they don't.  I also tell them it's OK to feel happy again.  Not everything is worth crying over, but some things are. 

I don't remember how many times I've heard her say "Don't cry" specifically, (and I do think I've heard it) but when he does cry she quite often seems to try to stop it.  I understand that parents don't want to see their kids sad, but that doesn't mean they won't be.  But if you are dismissive of their feelings when they express them to you, they will learn that you don't want to hear it, and they will feel sad AND alone. 

• Love 18

Of course Leah will say she believes it is the mother's job to care for the kids and clean house (ha!) because the flip side would be to get a job or get herself in college to establish a career so she can bring home the bacon ( no pun intended). There is no way Leah will muster the dedication and energy to do that when she can easily get a new fuck-buddy who can pick up the slack for her in the finàncial department and share the rent on a house. I will never believe Leah would get herself any kind of job even if she was not receiving $$ from MTV. I can put a lot of blame on MTV for a lot of things, but Leah being an addict and being lazy are all on her.  Being a SAHM gives her that excuse.  She cannot even do the job that is required of a SAHM. 

As for child support, one thing I have not heard at all is, Cory has not mentioned he should be paying less now that custody time has changed. That fucker Adam and a few others should take notice. Leah sure as hell has not mentioned Cory is wanting to pay less. 

• Love 7

Honestly the only thing Nathan needs for an 18 month old is a carseat, and since Jenelle won't need hers when he's with Nathan, she *should* be able to send him with her car seat or he use the one that I assume Nathan's mom has.

Newsflash, Jenelle. Many, many babies around this country and the world don't have high chairs, cribs, or let alone their own rooms. My now-17-month-old son and the baby we are expecting this summer are going to share a room (we have a third bedroom, but for the beginning they'll both be in the nursery) after new baby gets too big for the bassinet by our bed).

It's much safer for babies to sleep in cribs, but many parents co-sleep. And given Kaiser's age and size, Nathan could probably push his bed against the wall and sleep with Kaiser between him and the wall. I can no longer lift my son unless it's absolutely necessary, so when his dad isn't here to put him in his high chair, I sit on the ground with him to feed him. Nathan can make due without basically everything Jenelle is requiring except a car seat and there's no reason she can't send that. She can also send his playpen for him to sleep in if she's really concerned about it.

My guess is a lot of that baby gear was given to them at showers, etc or purchased by them for Kaiser when they were together. That's Kaiser's stuff. Share it and share the kid. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, blubld43 said:

I thought Isaac was a little homely as a baby too, but he's gotten cuter with every passing day :)  What nice children Kail is raising, I wish she'd keep her relationship problems from affecting her kids, but otherwise she's doing something right.

So I guess there's still hope for little Addie?  (the youngest of Leah's girls).      

I think Kail got lucky with her kid's personalities.  Isaac is naturally easy going, he takes after his father.  The little one is also a pretty calm kid. 

31 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

As for child support, one thing I have not heard at all is, Cory has not mentioned he should be paying less now that custody time has changed. That fucker Adam and a few others should take notice. Leah sure as hell has not mentioned Cory is wanting to pay less. 

Give Cory time.  I wouldn't blame him one bit for not wanting to help supply Leah with her drugs.  Why should he hand over money to Leah's useless ass when she is sitting around doing nothing. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Lemons said:

So I guess there's still hope for little Addie?  (the youngest of Leah's girls).   

Adderall looks exactly like Germy. Not that Germy is a bad looking dude, but it's like a smaller version of his head planted on a little girl's body. It doesn't help that her hair is in a really awkward stage and Leah never really attempts to do anything with her girlses hair. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

Adderall looks exactly like Germy. Not that Germy is a bad looking dude, but it's like a smaller version of his head planted on a little girl's body. 

Yep. The thing with A #3 is that she looks exactly like her father -- that is to say, she is a 3-year-old girl who has the same face as a 25-year-old man.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Jeremy, Corey, and Nathan did not go to the reunion that recently filmed.

Can't blame them at all. The mothers they're attached to are total messes who care zero about the childrens' best interest. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Adderall looks exactly like Germy. Not that Germy is a bad looking dude, but it's like a smaller version of his head planted on a little girl's body. It doesn't help that her hair is in a really awkward stage and Leah never really attempts to do anything with her girlses hair. 

I think that "awkward" hair stage is just a really bad haircut.  Looks like Mama Dawn cuts it after a few moonshines.  I wonder what Germy's female relatives look like

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, Lemons said:

Looks like Mama Dawn cuts it after a few moonshines.  

LMAO!!! That makes me think of an episode of Roseanne, where DJ's little girlfriend Lisa meets the family. Given DJ and his bowl cut, Darlene and her crazy hair, etc. she finally meets David and says "Whoa. Who gets drunk and cuts this family's hair?!"

• Love 8
7 hours ago, grumpypanda said:

I don't understand why Nathan doesn't have any attorney by now. I would do whatever I had to do to get the money for a lawyer so that I could see my child. Is he that stupid or does he really not give a shit? I bet those two idiots end up back together and pregnant again by the end of the year. 

Nathan hired an attorney a few months ago and has an active custody case in the works. He's suing for full custody and is using a lot of Uncle Dave's priors as a reason he wants the Roll out of Jenelle's house. He is also accusing Jenelle of neglecting the little chubster and leaving him with strangers while she traipses around the country with her new soulmate.

• Love 8

I'm glad he's aware of the neglect. I wasn't sure if he would be given that he's barely seen Kaiser, Jenelle (supposedly anyway) changed her number, and Kaiser can't exactly talk yet to tell him.

• Love 3