Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Man Of The House

• Start Topic

At one point, Adam's name was taken off the birth certificate. During Chelsea's original episode after Adam called Aubree a mistake- which, one day Aubree will probably see that Adam- Chelsea and her friend Megan went with Randy to get his name taken off. This happened. I swear it was not a fever dream I had.

No you're right they went and met with a lawyer to discuss changing the name, but it was never done. Adam and Chelsea got back together soon after and Chelsea wanted to have a "perfect" family, so Aubree's last name stayed Lind. It's really confusing though because it was kinda portrayed as having happened officially.

• Love 3

Was just watching the after-show. Farrah just can't help herself when it comes to being a bitch, can she?  Innocent question, "will you be on next season?"  Snotty bitchy toned answer, "well I'm here so yes."

Hasn't that chair been broken for years?

Seems like it doesn't it?  They were saying a few months in the one meeting with Dr. Tsao so I was basing the timing on that. Hard to say, though.

• Love 2

They're discussing the change to Cole's last name.

I'm very curious to read everyone's thoughts on possible name change for Aubree.

I think Chelsea wants to try to erase Adam from Aubrees biology. Unfortunately she cant. You can't change biology. Adam ad much as he's a douche will always be her biological dad.

• Love 3

She's just trying to hyphenate it, not change it. Honestly, knowing that after the episode, I feel even less like this is a big deal. It's adding a name legally to reflect all of her parents in case Aubree feels left out. It's not erasing anything at all. Adam's name would still be included.

Also, she's a 6 year old who can barely read and write. I hardly think a hyphen with her mother and stepfather's last name added to her father's, which she may or may not even choose to use when she writes it on school papers and such, would be traumatizing or unfair. This is a non-story because Chelsea's life is so undramatic.

For all we know she is already confused because she doesn't have the name of the people who actually take care of her and see her daily. They might even ask Aubree what she wants first. Chelsea hardly seems pushy to me. If Aubree hadn't liked Cole I think Chelsea would have stopped dating him immediately.

A six year old with an identity. A ton of parents have different last names than their kids.

• Love 1

Jenelle looks like she still wants Nathan.

I know, it's so sad. Between the way she got all dressed up to go see him, and the fact that she actually managed to not scream at him, looked like she was hoping for a reconciliation of sorts. But then her latest boyfriend was right there waiting just in case anything did happen.

I had to laugh at her description in the after-show about the dads only spending a few minutes with the kid to get pictures, then just getting right back on their phones.  Could be describing herself, easily. Poor Kaiser.

• Love 4

I agree that Jenelle looked really pretty -- for Nathan, of all reasons. And again, Nathan puts together shockingly rationale and articulate arguments while Jenelle continues to be a weenie. I am so not understanding how she's said she doesn't want to use Kaiser as a tool in her fight with Nathan when she specifically and repeatedly says that she'll let Nathan see the Roll once Jessica drops the charges. That's using him, honey.

Chelsea's story continues to bore me. I was hoping the name change idea was going to be some idle thought said out loud and not an actual plan, but apparently she actually is looking into it, asking her lawyer about it and everything. I agree that the hyphenate idea is not as bad as replacing "Lind" with "DeBoer" altogether, but the other issues remain: (1) Aubree is six - Why the hell do you want to change her name now? and (2) What the hell does she need Cole's last name for? Leave her name be. Aubree will always be entitled to the name Lind, just as she would have been entitled Houska if that's what she had been named, but can Chelsea honestly say she'll never not be a DeBoer? A friend of mine divorced a few years back and had her name legally changed back to her maiden name; the kids retained their father's name. She recently remarried and took her new husband's name. I don't know if she plans on having any more kids but if she does they'll obviously have the husband's name. And the previous kids still have their father's name. As far as I know neither one is in therapy. I'll have to Google it, but I'm pretty sure theirs is not the only family with different last names bouncing around.

Leah continues to be a bitch. I love how her recap of everything Corey did and said during the doctor's visit and discussion with the social worker (who I felt was asking somewhat inappropriate questions considering the kid was sitting right there) made it seem like he was being snippy and rude. Why is Ali's wheelchair always broken and why does it take so long to fix? I audibly gasped when she fell backwards off the swing. That was a damn loud smack when her head hit the ground.

Kailyn is either an expert at putting on a brave face, a really, really good actress, or she just doesn't care, because she kept it too together throughout all the discussions about Javi leaving, with him and her friends at the party. I too noticed her "absence makes the heart grow fonder" remark and thought of her mom. Ah, Kail, you're all but anchored to that tree no matter what you think. Anyway. Poor Isaac, such a sensitive little man. He's the man of the house now, because Javi thinks their house is in the 1950s. Yeah, no. He's a kid, who's going to need a lot of extra care and attention over the next few weeks as he gets adjusted to Javi's absence. Thank goodness he's got Jo and Vee and Javi's parents and sister and cousins and everyone to give him extra love--because I doubt Kail can take her mind off herself long enough to do it.

• Love 6

Aubree is hilarious - thinking you just pick up a baby at the wedding.

Her father, however, is not hilarious. Whining about having to "pay
double". Maybe don't get two different women pregnant then. You have
TWO kids, you pay for TWO kids. I will admit the court system can
sometimes be horribly biased against fathers, but that's not the case
here. He's paying the bare minimum with Aubree, he should really take
a seat.

I'm starting to just zone out during Leah's scenes. It's always the
same. "Corey's pushing me around", "Corey only cares about himself".
Blah, blah, blah. You can barely function on a basic level and he's
worried about his kids. Thank God someone is. And I agree with Corey
that Leah didn't need to mention that custody was being reconsidered
in front of Ali. The change, as beneficial as it was for them, was
hard enough to deal with. I'm sure they're still adjusting, and now
she has to worry that it might change again? I don't think they should
have said anything UNLESS changes were made.

So I thought Jenelle and David didn't fight? Sure looked like they
were fighting to me. David is all petulant because Jenelle has to talk
to her child's father. Why can't she just do it on the phone, like he
does? Because she's on a reality show, idiot! Phone calls don't cut
it, especially with Jenelle's penchant for hanging up on people.

I thought it was really shitty that Jenelle could not have brought Kai
to the meeting. She's basically holding her son ransom, and I think
it's pretty disgusting. Nathan hasn't seen him in 7-8 weeks? Not cool.
Not fucking cool at all. Nathan isn't some paragon of perfect
fathering, but he is the child's father and Kai needs to spend time
with his father. The child cannot speak up for himself, but you are
denying him a very basic need.

I really just need her (and Dave) to stop with the BS about Kaiser
needing his own bedroom and Nathan not having the proper supplies. For
one, if you change your number and refuse to talk to someone, I'm not
sure you're in the position to know what they have in their home. But
I also don't think Nathan living in a one bedroom apartment is grounds
for denying him his son. Didn't Jace and Jenelle share her room when
he was a baby? It's not ideal, but it can work. They could put a pack
n play in their room, or let him sleep in the living room. People in
worse conditions have had kids. There was a time when whole families
slept in the same bed. She's just making excuses.

No, the real issue is her charges. She wants them dropped. As
evidenced by her little manipulative meltdown at the end of their
conversation. First it's, "I'm going to LET you see Kaiser" (as if she
was ordained sole deciderer of the kid's entire life), then a well
timed cry fest, about how hard her life will be if the charges aren't
dropped. Way to use your kid after bemoaning NOT wanting to use your
kid.

Also, I find watching how David navigates this stuff very interesting.
His posturing in the parking a lot is almost a mirror image of Nathan,
outside the courthouse, when Jenelle, and her Classier Court Heels,
was dealing with Coatland. It's like she has a machine churning these
assholes out, with a slightly different physical make up each time.

I did like seeing Barb and Jace planting the trees. That was so cute,
and a great project for that little guy.

I have to admit, I actually really felt for Javi tonight. Don't get me
wrong, dude has been a straight up ass. But I think a lot of his
problems go back to him just being very immature and insecure. I don't
think he had been around too much before Kail and sometimes I see him
as a little boy trying to keep up with her. That's no excuse for some
of the shit he does, but I don't think he comes from a mean or
intentionally manipulative place.

I just felt like their goodbye was so much more than a regular
deployment goodbye. I'm no expert, but my husband did go to
Afghanistan (civilian contractor) for over a year. Saying goodbye to
him was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. There was much
crying, and I had a hard time leaving the airport. However, some of
the things Javi said were just weird, like - "This is our last time in
this house" and "You're my best friend!" It seemed like they both knew
the relationship wasn't going to survive this deployment, but they
both had very different reactions to that. Kail seemed more at peace,
almost hopeful about the future. Javi seems destroyed. I think he
really really loves her and kept looking to her, to see a reaction to
his leaving the country, and was coming up empty.

His goodbye to Isaac was just heart-wrenching (as was Isaac's on the
tape), and I hate hearing him say over and over, "I'm coming back".
Because I don't know that he is. Not to that house anyway, not as a
family. And it kills me, because Isaac clearly loves him so much. And
I know Javi loves him too. I hope, no matter what happens between
them, Kail and Javi allow Isaac to keep a relationship with his
step-dad.

• Love 15

So props to Chelsea for not trying to eradicate Lind altogether. (That was a joke, because it shouldn't have even come up). My stance is that if she wanted to make any changes to Aubree's last name, it would be to Aubree Houska-Lind, and she could be Chelsea Houska-DeBoer. That way, Aubree would have a name from each of her parents. However, hyphenating in general isn't really for me, so I would say to leave her name as it is.

• Love 5

Why is the roll always in daycare? Jenelle does not work

I thought it was weird that she said he was in "a daycare", not just "daycare". Does she just drop him off at random places whenever she feels like it? 

• Love 6

Jenelle: Stop using Kai as a pawn! You say that you don’t want to, but that’s exactly what you’re doing. You so want Nathan back, and are jealous that he’s happy with Jess. You’ll never be happy with whoever you’re with. Also, Paranila? It’s paraphernalia, Nathan.  Let Nate see his son! Why should he drop the charges? You deserve to be held accountable for once in your life.

Chelsea: You were gonna change Aubree’s name before and it never happened. Why should we think you’re going to do it now?

Kail: Why does Javi put up with you? He deserves so much better.

Leah: Stop doing drugs.

• Love 6

Maybe I'm being dramastic (ha) but I commented right before Ali (I think) fell from the swing that Leah should be in the seat facing the girlses so she could watch them, instead of having her back to them.  In case one of them ran out in the road or Addie decides to run away again.  Poor Ali.  

In the after show did anyone else notice how Jenelle could hardly move her upper lip (in the episode, too) because of injections.  It made her talk funny.  

• Love 8

Oh Isaac.  Such a sweet little boy.

Listening to Nathan try to work the word "alienation" into every sentence with Jenelle was hilarious.  Look who learned a new word from his lawyer!!  But is not sure how to use it.

• Love 6
On 4/26/2016 at 0:34 AM, WhosThatGirl said:

Chelsea's dog is so tall when he sits up on the couch. 

Random comment: But my friend has two great danes (same dogs as Chelsea's) and it's so funny because they will just back up to a couch/chair and sit their butt down on the couch/chair, back legs up off the floor and front legs on the floor. And it's totally comfortable to them lol

On 4/26/2016 at 1:19 AM, AhFillAck said:

Nathan telling Jessica she needs to stay away from Splenda as he dumps two Sweet n' Lows into his drink. Oy.

Was I the only one who laughed when he said drug "para-nailia"?

It looked like he put the sweet n' low into water!?! or can someone tell me what they were drinking that was clear and needed a sweetner =/

On 4/26/2016 at 6:11 AM, Chicken Wing said:

Kailyn is either an expert at putting on a brave face, a really, really good actress, or she just doesn't care, because she kept it too together throughout all the discussions about Javi leaving, with him and her friends at the party. I too noticed her "absence makes the heart grow fonder" remark and thought of her mom. Ah, Kail, you're all but anchored to that tree no matter what you think. Anyway. Poor Isaac, such a sensitive little man. He's the man of the house now, because Javi thinks their house is in the 1950s. Yeah, no. He's a kid, who's going to need a lot of extra care and attention over the next few weeks as he gets adjusted to Javi's absence. Thank goodness he's got Jo and Vee and Javi's parents and sister and cousins and everyone to give him extra love--because I doubt Kail can take her mind off herself long enough to do it.

I think Kail is the type to try to not show emotion in front of others.  I'm the same way.  I try my hardest not to cry in front of people but will bawl when I'm by myself.  I just don't want to cry in front of people.  And for Kail it was probably either bawl or stay stone faced.  I cried when my best friend was deployed last year and while Kail and Javi are having their issues, having him being deployed still probably hurts a lot. 

15 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Maybe I'm being dramastic (ha) but I commented right before Ali (I think) fell from the swing that Leah should be in the seat facing the girlses so she could watch them, instead of having her back to them.  In case one of them ran out in the road or Addie decides to run away again.  Poor Ali.  

In the after show did anyone else notice how Jenelle could hardly move her upper lip (in the episode, too) because of injections.  It made her talk funny.  

I really hate to defend Leah (blah!!) but her friend was facing the kids so it's not like they weren't being watched at all.  

• Love 1

Kailyn has always been more private about her emotions. The Previously TV reviewer said it best in the misogyny category: her not being as demonstrative suddenly implies their marriage is over? She HAS to openly sob? What she was doing seemed like clear deflection to me. 

Adam, if you didn't want to "pay double," you shouldn't have gotten two women pregnant that you had no intention of staying with. The end. God, what a dick.

The maybe-hyphenated-name-if-the-lawyer-says-we-can-and-Aubree-wants-it is hardly a major name change or a storyline.

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I thought it was weird that she said he was in "a daycare", not just "daycare". Does she just drop him off at random places whenever she feels like it? 

In my town, there is a "drop ins welcome" daycare next to a doughnut shop. I never investigated it outside of reading the sign on the highway, but I got the impression that you can just pay a daily rate and drop off your kid, no/minimal questions asked.

• Love 1
On 4/26/2016 at 0:12 AM, ChocolateAddict said:

I don't know about what it's like where Leah and Corey are but it took my friend 2 1/2 months to get his fixed because there aren't that many wheelchair technicians around.  Admittedly his was low priority (i.e. he could still use it) but maybe that could be a factor?  Even so, it shouldn't have taken this long to get a completely broken chair in for a service.  

It should never take that long...there are ability centers in most major cities, and it's not like they don't have the money or time to go. It can be a bitch to deal with insurance, etc., and wheelchairs in general are difficult to maintain, but repair would never take THIS long if they had been on top of it and pushed or if either of them had been proactive in any way. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, truelovekiss said:

In my town, there is a "drop ins welcome" daycare next to a doughnut shop. I never investigated it outside of reading the sign on the highway, but I got the impression that you can just pay a daily rate and drop off your kid, no/minimal questions asked.

That ... freaks me out.

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Kailyn has always been more private about her emotions. The Previously TV reviewer said it best in the misogyny category: her not being as demonstrative suddenly implies their marriage is over? She HAS to openly sob? What she was doing seemed like clear deflection to me

I don't think she has to openly sob, no. That's just not in Kail's character. it's more than that, to me. I've actually seen looks of glee on her face. But, actually, the hypothesis that their marriage is on the way out stems more from Javi's reaction. He was so distraught, as if he knew things were never going to be the same again. All of the actions combined lead me to believe that there was a cloud hanging over this deployment. 

• Love 4

Omg, I've missed you all. Was going through serious withdrawals from the forums. Now I have to catch up on all the threads. Be back later because this episode was fucked up on all levels. 

I loved how Jenelle started crying and for a second I thought it was over Kaiser, but nope it was all about the court case. Always her.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I don't think she has to openly sob, no. That's just not in Kail's character. it's more than that, to me. I've actually seen looks of glee on her face. But, actually, the hypothesis that their marriage is on the way out stems more from Javi's reaction. He was so distraught, as if he knew things were never going to be the same again. All of the actions combined lead me to believe that there was a cloud hanging over this deployment. 

Agreed. I dislike judging someone's inner thoughts based on their perceived reaction, but there is a LOT more to suggest Kail is not broken up about Javi leaving than a few minutes worth of screen time this past episode.

• Love 3

It annoys me to no end how Leah continues to try to make Corey look bad for wanting his kids. He wants the best for him, he wants more for them and she thinks this is bad because now she only gets 3 days a week to ignore them instead of 5. He didn't get snippy with her and he didn't have an attitude. We can all clearly see that. She really must think everyone in her life and the viewing audience is as dumb as her. I applaud Corey for what he and Miranda did, I won't ever see what they did as a slight towards Leah or as a bad thing. 

• Love 11

Really Aubree's name. About 18 years ago I had, in my kindergarten class a child with a hyphenated name, both parents had long last names and insisted we call the child that name. Flash forward to now, the child just got married and told me how thrilled she was to only have one last name, as she took her husband's name. She told me she hated filling out forms because there was never a space for a hyphen. Aubree is 6 they should just leave her be. Adam cannot be erased from her life. So many of my children have different last names and their parents I'd say at least a third.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Agreed. I dislike judging someone's inner thoughts based on their perceived reaction, but there is a LOT more to suggest Kail is not broken up about Javi leaving than a few minutes worth of screen time this past episode.

This. I myself am not one for emoting or showing a lot of feelings (I like to think that I invented Resting Bitch Face at age 3) and am totally the type of person who keeps it together until the actual moment of whatever and then when it sinks in I finally let loose, usually only in private. I would think Kail is either the same type or she'd just trying way too hard to pretend to be, at the party up until the video. But it's not just here. She's been oddly stone-faced and, I don't know, blase' about the whole thing from the minute it came up. I'll chalk it up to her just keeping it all in and the reality just not hitting her yet, but in maintaining such a matter-of-fact response throughout everything she's starting to come off a little cold.

• Love 3

Kaitlyn is not one to show her emotions???

*KimFields voice* "Show the fucking tape!!

Kail is not known as the Hulk around here for nothing.

Plenty of scenes have been shown of her putting on the waterworks. Just recently she became extremely agitated over fucking sweats! She has shown a wide range of emotions. $18 earrings, anyone? Javi deploys? Bye Felicia!

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Did anyone else cringe when Ali fell out of the swing? Good job, Leah. Not even paying attention to your daughter with muscular dystrophy.

Eh, I'm not gonna hate on Leah for that. It's not like Ali would have not fallen had Leah been looking directly at her or standing two feet away. The moment was more about the increased challenges of Ali's condition, how even maintaining her strength to keep her balance on a swing is difficult. But dear God, that was a hard hit.

• Love 1
On 4/26/2016 at 2:59 AM, CofCinci said:

Don't you love how Jenelle gets all dolled up for her meeting with Nathan and then she unconvincingly tells creepy Uncle Dave that he can "ride" with her if he wants -- which escalated to "You're with me now!" DV charges in 6 months for this winning pair.

Earlier in the season he kept a clean house. Not anymore. Look at all the dirty dishes.
MponfM4.png

I can see more than DV charges being filed. I see Donkey Kong putting Jenelle in hospital. IICR, doesn't he have a no contact order because he choked his pregnant girlfriend?  I can see Jenelle saying something particularly mean to Uncle Dave and him beating her within an inch of her life since that seems to be how he deals with anger.  

• Love 4

I love how her recap of everything Corey did and said during the doctor's visit and discussion with the social worker (who I felt was asking somewhat inappropriate questions considering the kid was sitting right there) made it seem like he was being snippy and rude.

The social worker WAS inappropriate. I was a medical social worker a few years back--there really is no good reason to grill the parents the way she did. I get that she needs to confirm custody and whatnot for purposes of charting, but a simple "you can just let us know if anything changes going forward" would've sufficed. I'm thinking that MTV asked her to dig further, which is even more repugnant because ethics should require her to tell the producers to fuck off. However, most hospital employees without a stethoscope get slapped with the "social worker" label, so who can be sure what her title really was. 

Leah definitely seemed alert and sober this episode. Maybe she has truly cleaned up her act. I hope so!

I feel really sorry for Aubree. Adam is her father, crappy though he may be, and his character partly informs the way she will develop her own. So it's in Aubree's best interest for Chelsea to at LEAST leave negative the comments at the door if she can't say anything nice. Constantly reminding Aubree what a POS Adam is does nothing but reinforce Aubree's confusion about him and what it means for her to have a "bad" dad. My oldest daughter's father is a jet-setter who's 44 going on 21, has zero parenting abilities, and only sees her a few times per year. He does pay CS religiously and generously, which she also knows. She thinks the world of him and I never, ever speak negatively about him to her. My husband is her dad is every sense, and they have a great relationship, but her biological father is "Daddy" and I have zero investment in taking that from her in any manner, despite what I would prefer.

I certainly don't presume that all women (or persons of any gender, really) should show emotion in an ambiguously normative manner, but damn, Kail was straight holding back smiles at times during the episode. She is thrilled to see Javi's ass go. I really think the openly somber reaction was for Isaac's tears, and nothing more.

Jenelle is a mess.

• Love 8

Eh, I'm not gonna hate on Leah for that. It's not like Ali would have not fallen had Leah been looking directly at her or standing two feet away. The moment was more about the increased challenges of Ali's condition, how even maintaining her strength to keep her balance on a swing is difficult. But dear God, that was a hard hit.

I agree. And it could happen to any child, even one with no physical limitations. I've seen my kids fall back like that, or face plant, and I'm standing right there. It's the nature of the playground. I did feel so badly for her in that moment, though. Ouch!

• Love 8

All these bozos get pissed off when their girlfriends have to meet up with the fathers of their children.  What do they expect when they involved with women who have a man/multiple men who have fathered their children?  There will never be contact between them?  It was absurd last season when Javi forbid Kail from speaking to Jo on her own property and it was ridiculous when Dave did it last night. So dumb.

Confused about Leah.  She says she has her shit together so there is no reason she can't have her kids Thursday through Sunday. So refresh my memory: why couldn't Corey have them for that amount of time, all that time she was fighting him about "what's best for the girlses"?  Just not understanding the difference.  And how did the doctor not tell her what a piece of shit she is? He said, so what does she do, fall once a month? And Leah says no three times a day.  Well, you're a piece of shit for letting that happen.

I can predict where Chelsea is going with the hyphenated name.  I've taught a ton of kids who had a hyphenated name on paper but then they didn't actually go by the full hyphenated name.  Which is super annoying because if their name on the roster is Johnny Smith-Appleseed, and he writes Johhny Appleseed on his paper, and I'm quickly trying to record grades in the computer, I'm going to A for Appleseed because that's what is in front of my face on be paper but nope he's actually Smith for Smith-Appleseed.  It was always just confusing to me in general that they would have a hyphenated name but then not go by both names...what's the point of the hyphen then? Anyway I would guess that she wants to hyphenate because that's the best she can do but I doubt she will consistently refer to her daughter by the full hyphenated legal name.  Just my guess.

• Love 7

There was some guy watching Leah's kidses on the playground.  WTH to this new format. It's causing my autocorrect to not recognize girlses and kidses. Did yalls ain't go to a well skool?

• Love 12
2 hours ago, gunderda said:

It looked like he put the sweet n' low into water!?! or can someone tell me what they were drinking that was clear and needed a sweetner =/

It looked like he added lemons also, so my guess is the cheap version of ordering free water with a side of lemons, then adding sweeter to get a free drink that servers LOVE to provide!

I misinterpreted Adam's double paying comment, as I thought he meant he is paying for Aubree to have a bed at his house, an extra set of clothes, etc.  As in he already pays for that stuff, why pay Chelsea also?  Either way is stupid.

• Love 5

Superficially all the Moms looked their best this episode, with the prize going to Jenelle when she went to meet Nathan.  

Makes you wonder what happens on the after show...

Edited by TaxNerd
  • Love 1

When Leah said her and Jeremy had a really good talk and tried to make it sound like he wanted to get back together I laughed so hard (and loud) that my dog woke up and started frantically barking. Delusional much Leah? Maybe you don't remember the actual conversation and Jeremy's apparent lack of interest in anything other than Addie's safety. And her oh but I don't want to be in a relationship right now.. WHILE we know she's in a relationship with TR Dues.  And Leah saying she just wants to concentrate on her kids. Um ok. why don't you try that then!! While Addie is climbing to the top of the monkey bars unsupervised and Alli falls off a swing and smacks her head on the ground. Leah wasn't even facing their direction! She doesn't watch her kids, she expects everyone else to watch them for her and entertain them. Of course Cory should have custody! He actually cares about the girls. His ACTIONS prove that. Leah claims to care but her actions don't back that up at all!

Adam paying $150 a month. That is insane especially knowing how much money he makes. He makes me sick. And saying he had to pay double. Well douchebag, as pointed out several times on here, you got two women pregnant. Therefore you pay to support two children. Its not rocket science.

Kail could not be happier that Javi is leaving. What was with him saying they will never be all together again in this house? Javi was genuinely upset Issac was so sad and Kail had no fucks to give.

Janelle is a straight up sociopath. Crying over the charges, trying to manipulate Nathan and by god he's so dumb he fell for it. Saying are you ok? I think he still cares about her. I wanted to slap her, stupid b*tch stop using Kaiser as a pawn. So what if Nathan doesn't have a bedroom for him. That's not a requirement of the court. I think he's the only one who cares about Kai.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Jenelle is the most selfish person I've ever seen. Why did she have kids?

Well, she had Jace only because her mom said she shouldn't, and she had Kaiser because Nathan said they should. Isn't that why most people bring children into the world?

• Love 11
2 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

"Whaddya weak?"

Oh Barb.  That shit would have made me cry as a child if someone said that to me :(.

She was joking and Jace got it because he was smiling.  I'm sure Jace knows her personality well.  What I liked is that she waited for him to succeed before she praised him.  Another child might have given up when he couldn't do it at first but Jace persevered and got it done at the end. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

"Whaddya weak?"

Oh Barb.  That shit would have made me cry as a child if someone said that to me :(.

He knew she didn't mean it. It was a way for her to try to reinforce in him the need to eat vegetables. And she gave him hugs and kisses when he dumped the plant in the hole and said, good job! I wish we got tons more of Barb and Jace and a lot less of stupid Jenelle and her ridiculousness. Barb plays with Jace, she's teaching him to garden, they have some fun times. Why the fuck does Kaiser need to have his own room at Nathan's. Jenelle's a useless bitch.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Did anyone else cringe when Ali fell out of the swing? Good job, Leah. Not even paying attention to your daughter with muscular dystrophy.

I could hate on Leah for a lot of things but this could happen to anyone, and especially a parent of a child with an unpredictable disability. 

Can't forgive her or Corey for the wheelchair thing, though. Useless.

• Love 2

I hate the whole "man of the house" stuff, but I've just got to say that Isaac is like the sweetest kid ever, and I'm not even much of a kid person.

He's gotten pretty cute too. I know this terrible, but I thought he was a remarkably ugly baby. The good thing about ugly babies though is that they often don't stay that way. I've known several very ugly babies who turned into beautiful children.

Anyway, Isaac just seems so sweet and sensitive and I wonder sometimes if the people around him fully appreciate that.

• Love 9