Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E06: Spooking It

This episode felt far too straight for me. It felt like I was watching a shorter version of 90210 with a little bit of humor thrown in.

The Shane/Liam storyline was just weird contrivance to get Liam in Lauren's condo. 

Edited by Misty79

Awwww!!! Let's all feel sorry for Felix because he really, really, likes a lesbian. Wait, no, she's bi. Wait, no, she's just confused. Wait, no, she's just finding herself. Wait, no, she's just gender fluid.

I don't even no what's going on with the show anymore.

Whatever happen to Liam's parents??? Why, not patch that sh*t up so I wouldn't have to see Liam humping Shane's mother?

But, I am interested to learn more about Amy's new friend. Let's see where that leads. Back to Felix's arms no doubt.

• Love 2

Yeah, I'm afraid that any remote Karmy hopes I was still harbouring were killed off in this episode. Karma and Liam are clearly end game from her whole "I was going to meet you" line, but worse it now also looks like Amy and Felix are end game.

What was the point of Karma's totally random sex dream about Amy last season Carter if there is 0% follow up this season? This show really does just use the Karmy thing as bait to keep certain demos tuning into it. I don't feel the show runner has any real intention of having them together, even briefly. Instead we have an unhealthy friendship between two likely straight girls.

Edited by Misty79

Yeah, I'm afraid that any remote Karmy hopes I was still harbouring were killed off in this episode. Karma and Liam are clearly end game from her whole "I was going to meet you" line, but worse it now also looks like Amy and Felix are end game.

What was the point of Karma's totally random sex dream about Amy last season Carter if there is 0% follow up this season? This show really does just use the Karmy thing as bait to keep certain demos tuning into it. I don't feel the show runner has any real intention of having them together, even briefly. Instead we have an unhealthy friendship between two likely straight girls.

You have a point and I respect your opinion but give it a try for at least 2 more episodes. I have the feeling things are going to change a little bit for good, I feel very optimistic about it. If it doesn't then I would have to apologize to you, but trust me, I believe things are gonna change for real and I'm still thinking that Karma and Felix will not be endgame but I have doubts about it. Well it will be very pointless if they were.

Well I enjoyed the episode. Shane's hallucinations were amusing, Lauren's fear was palpable and completely adorable, her taser in her purse was awesome and she got to use it against Liam, hilarity. Felix seems to be the most mature of the bunch. Avoiding relationships until he figure outs what he wants and who he is and all that existential psycho drama before trying to make a relationship with another person with their own psychic baggage a go.

Admittedly if they all did that, there wouldn't be so much awkward hilarity.

On the downside I don't think I'll be able to read the recaps from this show as everyone seems so down on this show all the time and it's harshing my mellow. 

• Love 1

Felix seems to be the most mature of the bunch. Avoiding relationships until he figure outs what he wants and who he is and all that existential psycho drama before trying to make a relationship with another person with their own psychic baggage a go.

He says that's what he's doing, and yet he's put this totally arbitrary deadline on it. Like, he knows that the moment when he will reach self-acceptance and be ready for a relationship is precisely midnight on New Years Eve? That's not really how that works.

He says that's what he's doing, and yet he's put this totally arbitrary deadline on it. Like, he knows that the moment when he will reach self-acceptance and be ready for a relationship is precisely midnight on New Years Eve? That's not really how that works.

I think it's more of a quarantine period or a guideline that he feels is important to his recovery. He's supposed to be a teenager, waiting till he's completely together could take years. Waiting till he's less likely to be a red hot mess till he hooks up is still a reasoned idea, no matter how seemingly arbitrary the guideline is. 

I thought his dad put the deadline, that's when his "probation" is up. When he told Amy that date it was because she specifically asked when he would be able to date again (or whatever it was she asked). I think now, having thought about it, he is going to take whatever time he needs.

I think the deadline is more fair to Amy. He can't expect her, and doesn't which makes him better than most of them already, to wait for him indefinitely.

At this point, I would watch as how that focuses on just Lauren, Amy and Felix. Karma and Liam can run off together for all I care. Though, I do like Liam when he's with Shane and I like Karma when she's not pining over Liam, but the show seems determined to make these two happen so they can go happen offscreen.

Have Amy and Felix move into the apart...um, condo with Lauren and we can do a Three's Company situation only this time one of them actually is gay. lol

• Love 1

Amy doesn't fit with Felix at all. She fits with a female and I'm gonna be pissed if they go with Amy and Lame Felix. And UGH if this show has Liam bed Lauren it's so fucking gross as he fucked Amy and Karma. Being a manwhore is not sexy.

Amy doesn't fit with Felix at all. She fits with a female and I'm gonna be pissed if they go with Amy and Lame Felix. And UGH if this show has Liam bed Lauren it's so fucking gross as he fucked Amy and Karma. Being a manwhore is not sexy.

She fits with a female ? Which one ? 

Also slut shaming is so 90's.