Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E21: Connection Lost

• Start Topic

I just caught up to this episode and agree about Jose --the anvils were dropping pretty heavily regarding him. From the moment he started talking about how he gets home safe and how it has to do with not doing something in the name of passion, I foresaw him going down in a blaze of passionate glory. I wish to be proven wrong, but it does seem like his arc is pretty much ending in the next episode.

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 7:36 AM, betsyboo said:

The prime minister being dragged from the car was so awful. For whatever reason, it didn't bother me as much when they did it on Homeland. I had to close my eyes

Yeah. For me, it was horrid and I could not watch. A little too vivid, that one.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 4/29/2016 at 2:41 PM, thewhiteowl said:

It was hard to imagine a religious professor as a spy handler, or as a spy, or as the guy who runs into the radiation filled building, or, even, as a guy who could fix his own washing machine.

Henry was a Marine fighter pilot which means he was required to possess a maintenance skill set which might be needed in order to work on some unexpected mechanical issues. Replacing a broken pulley on wash machine would not seem out of the ordinary for someone with his background. He was the one who uncovered the issue with the airplane part sabotage that caused the plane crash and the death of Vincent Marsh.

As a retired military veteran, it would not be unusual for a person with combat experience to react instinctively to help innocent civilians in a rescue situation.

What makes the spy stuff a stretch is that Henry and Bess are not allowed to share information, but he works for the defense department with a proper security clearance yet, he can't talk to his wife, the SoS, about his national security work given that she has a much higher security clearance.

Edited by VinceW