Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E18: Good To The Bone

When a man is found dead with all of the bones in his body seemingly liquefied and removed, Nick and Hank find themselves in the middle of a gruesome family arrangement. Meanwhile, Wu deals with a crisis of his own and Hank reunites with his old flame, Zuri.

Another stomach-turner for me.  The graphic running over of two living people, bone crunching galore, it's just getting to be too gratuitous for me.   Last week burying a teenager up to his neck then beheading him, now this.  Throw in Eve getting all militant with Rosalee, and Wu not telling anyone, wow, a hot mess.

• Love 9

Riddle me this. The Resistance is supposed to have Diana. Black Claw brought Diana to Renard and Adalind. So how the hell did Black Claw get Diana from the Resistance? Why didn't Eve or Meisner know anything about the prize, er, child, being abducted.

Couple that with the miraculous aging of  Diana, and this story bugs. From toddler to preteen in less than a year, that's one magical baby.

• Love 4

Couple that with the miraculous aging of  Diana, and this story bugs. From toddler to preteen in less than a year, that's one magical baby.

According to the timeline the show itself set up, Diana is about 10 months older than Kelly.  However, according to that same timeline, for Nick to be Kelly's father, Adalind was pregnant for about 13 months.

Again, how stupid do they think their viewers are?  

Edited by OtterMommy
  • Love 2

According to the timeline the show itself set up, Diana is about 10 months older than Kelly.  However, according to that same timeline, for Nick to be Kelly's father, Adalind was pregnant for about 13 months.

Again, how stupid do they think their viewers are?  

And yet we stupid viewers tune in each week and complain about the show.  By the way, I hate Diana just as much as I hate not dead Juliette Eve!  

• Love 3

This WOW was an ick fest for me. Running over those guys, crunching bones, flat bodies, those icky feeding noises and then there was Wu pulling that hair ball out of his throat. *shudder*

I'm already bored with the Diana storyline. Agree with the poster who said if Diana is so powerful why didn't she use her powers to get back to Adalind? And how did she even know Adalind was her mother? She hasn't seen her since she was an infant which was what, two years ago? Dumb.

• Love 3

And yet we stupid viewers tune in each week and complain about the show.  By the way, I hate Diana just as much as I hate not dead Juliette Eve!  

Well, to be honest, I haven't been tuning in....And yet I can still snark!  It must be my superpower!

• Love 6

Not ONE person is going to stop and ask how someone who should be a toddler is now practically in junior high school?

Also, why in the HELL is everyone putting up with JuliEve's incredibly rude interrogations?

• Love 6
I'm already bored with the Diana storyline. Agree with the poster who said if Diana is so powerful why didn't she use her powers to get back to Adalind? And how did she even know Adalind was her mother? She hasn't seen her since she was an infant which was what, two years ago? Dumb.

This! So much! And if she was so powerful why didn't she do anything when Kelly was being killed & beheaded right in front of her? Why would she be so happy to see a father that she spent even less time with than her mother? I want to be done with this show but it's basically in the train wreck category now which pisses me off so much because I used to f**king love this show.

I now hate Renard who was transitioning from bad to gray back to bad again because they can't decide what the hell to do with the character. He was so on board with making nice with the Grimm and his allies and now he's luring Adalind out in the dead of night and ambushing her to help his cause. Poor Monroe is used as a guinea pig again which irritated the crap out of me when they all looked his way. Hasn't he done enough? What happened to Nick and Hank figuring out a way to flush out the Wesen of the week without Monrosalee doing most of the work for them? Furthermore I'm just done with JuliEve because..no. Still can't get behind that reasoning; just no. Adalind and Nick aren't even the worst part of the show anymore because there's so much worse going on than the mess that is her and Nick which is surprising for me. What the hell??!!!

• Love 6

They really did seem to go extra violent and creepy with the Wesen this week, between all the "feeding" and showing him running not one, but two people, twice.  It's was enough that I'm kind of annoyed they gave him a somewhat sympathetic death scene and did played his parents feeding on him as dark humor.  I just wanted Nick and Hank to kill all three of them, and never look back.

Dear, Nick: leaved the silly puns to Wu.  You just don't quite have the delivery that he does.  He can get away with a "boned" joke.  You?  Not so much.

They are suddenly bringing Zuri back?  I almost forgot that she exists (actually, I forget Hank even has a social life outside of Nick and the Grimm stuff.)  I wonder there is actually a plan for her, or if she'll suddenly disappear again.

All the stuff with Renard, Adalind, and Diana is stupid.  Only matched by the whole "Nick nows Adalind is a hexenbiest, but won't say it, while Adalind continues not to tell him, because she's a wimp" stuff.  Basically spinning their wheels here. 

Another boring Eve scene.  Moving on...

It's kind of sad that the best thing was the obvious humor over Monroe having to spray himself with that stinky stuff.  But it made me laugh, so that's something.

• Love 2
I almost forgot that she exists (actually, I forget Hank even has a social life outside of Nick and the Grimm stuff.)

This was actually the one thing that I liked about this ep. I like Hank and he needs a life outside of Nick and co.

• Love 1

I found the Wesen-of-the-Week to be a bit graphic and gruesome this week. More 'suggestion' would have been better. The audience did not need to see the person being run over not once, but twice. It's not the same but the dude and the parents reminded me slightly of the X Files 'Home' episode.

Diana seemed to rapidly age. She should just be a toddler by now. Hopefully Renard is just running a long con.

At last, we saw a glimpse of the wuwolf.

• Love 2

OK, so Eve tells the gang that Renard is dirty . . . and they just believe her? I can't even blame her for this. It's not like she didn't tell them exactly how she came by this "knowledge" -- she told them she got it from Rachel. Which proves only that Rachel believes that Renard is on the Black Claw train. Which is exactly what Renard would want her to believe, were he running a long con in order to infiltrate Black Claw. I'm not saying that Renard's motives are necessarily pure, but how is it that it never occurs to these so-called detectives to look beyond the obvious?

I'm not sure I get the complaints about if Diana is so powerful (now), why didn't she do "x" months ago. She is still a very young child, and months ago she was even younger. She may be powerful, but just figuring out her powers now. And perhaps she was happy living with Kelly, and content to go wherever Meisner took her. It's just that now that these living situations have been disrupted by Black Claw, she is happy to see her Mom and Dad. I agree that her loving greetings were a bit over the top. I can buy that she recognizes them and feels positively toward them, but this was a bit much.

They are suddenly bringing Zuri back?  I almost forgot that she exists (actually, I forget Hank even has a social life outside of Nick and the Grimm stuff.)  I wonder there is actually a plan for her, or if she'll suddenly disappear again.

This was actually the one thing that I liked about this ep. I like Hank and he needs a life outside of Nick and co.

I don't believe she's "just back" I bet this is some kind of setup. The way she was questioning Hank when she was cooking just didn't seem right.

What possible reason could Renard have for knocking out Adalind just to bring her to Diana? There was no reason for it, if he told her he had her & Adalind would have gone with him no problems. 

Is it my imagination or are they giving more time to the WOW than they used to? I don't mean the main characters solving the case, I mean the actual other characters having scenes without any of the main characters. It's like they take up half the show time, & where the hell is Trubel?

Edited by GaT
  • Love 4

Wow. That was gruesome! Probably even more so than last week. (I actually got sick to my stomach this time) It's like the writers can't trust in actual writing skills and solid stories and dialogue to entertain viewers. They are resorting to gratuitous violence. Add to that the really distasteful "boned" quip , while showing gruesome body #1. It's like these writers are in junior high school.

And is Wu in REALLY critical condition? Because Rosalie said the Wesen was attracted to the smell of "impending death" and he chose Wu over Monroe.

Does Eve really have a point for her existence? The interrogation she put Rosalie through with all the "yes/no" answers was beyond ridiculous.

I need a scorecard to keep up with Diana's backstory.

Also, I was bothered with Nick asking Hank if he slept with Zuri...as they walked into the precinct. Coupled with the fact that he as the one with the "boned" comment - I think Nick may be the one in junior high school. Apparently he didn't consider that Hank may be taking things slowly, especially in light of what Adalind's did to him. He's actually using his brain, instead of another part of his anatomy. Unlike Nick - who's brain went on hiatus about 2 years ago.

• Love 6

I need a scorecard to keep up with Diana's backstory.

Diana is super special and has purple eyes! She ages really rapidly because she's 3/4 hexenbeist and 1/4 royal (we don't know wtf being a royal entails in season 5 but they can beat down Renard).  For some reason she really cares about her parents who lost her when she was still a baby.  She was last seen with Meisner who is AWOL from the plot because he might be able to explain why, as a resistance member, he had Diana and she ended up with black claw, but he's no longer a resistance member because Hadrian's Wall is much more important.

Wu has become stupid like the rest of the scooby gang.  Might wanna tell someone you got bit by a werewolf, huh?  Nah just postpone that, get all sick and wonder why you're coughing up hairballs.  I still can't believe this show got renewed for another season.

• Love 5

I can't watch the horror/gore stuff, but I actually respect them for doing it. The show used to be pretty gross and I don't really think sanitizing it was a good move. So I just avert my eyes during the more gruesome business. I'm still haunted by the pecked out eyes from season 1. But murder is gruesome, and I think the show is better when it has more of an edge to it.

I also like the moral ambiguity in the crime of the week. I missed that when they did away with it. I hated the wesen=bad theme they had for a while. Absolutely hated it. This episode was kind of like that spider wesen from long ago, who had to kill or die. It has to be hard being sort of human but then not, and having both the human awareness/empathy and also the need to feed on us. I think it's a serious moral issue, and since everyone eats, it's actually a fairly potent one. What to eat, and why, and where the line is... lions can eat zebras, humans eat other animals, why not wesen eating humans? Not that humans wouldn't fight back, but it's less good vs evil than just a really sad mess. I like it when the show provokes that kind of problem.

On the other hand, back in Rapeville, Nick is still fucking with Adalind even knowing she's lying to him. And now he's confiding in her about his suspicions about Renard. And Renard is drugging Adalind instead of just telling her what's going on and allowing her to consent to be taken to a secret location. I assume he was trying to keep her from knowing where they were hiding, but still-- she would have gone along if he'd allowed her to choose. Knocking her out was just gratuitous.

Wu not telling Nick and Hank that he's woging? Stupid.

Count me as someone else who wondered if Hank's date was being sincere or if it was a set up of some kind. I hoped it would be sincere, but I guess we'll wait and see. It's not like this show to tell a straightforward love story. I guess Monroe and Rosalee have one, but there's got to be some angst coming with Hank and Zuri. I just don't think the show would bother if it was going to be a simple romance. So we'll see.

I'm not even going to get into the rest of the nonsense.

• Love 5

Not that I expect this show to be logical, but, if there's a type of wesen that has to eat every couple of days (at the most) by liquifying the bones in its victims, and assuming there's at least a handful of them in the world, wouldn't this be a huge deal in the medical and forensic community and not a one off event in Portland? They mentioned a couple of other cases in CA, but it would have to be more widespread than that.

And I agree, Wu not telling his buddies what's going on makes no sense at all.

• Love 6

Another stomach-turner for me. The graphic running over of two living people, bone crunching galore, it's just getting to be too gratuitous for me.

I had stopped watching for that reason. This was over the top for me. I guess they came up with the fitting end of being run over, but yeah, too graphic. They could have at least had them all unconscious.

At last, we saw a glimpse of the wuwolf.

Must've missed the episode when this happened. But what was in his throat? dog remains?

I don't believe she's "just back" I bet this is some kind of setup. The way she was questioning Hank when she was cooking just didn't seem right.
I hope the plan is to show off Russel Hornsby's leading man qualities for when this gore fest is over. Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 1

Not that I expect this show to be logical, but, if there's a type of wesen that has to eat every couple of days (at the most) by liquifying the bones in its victims, and assuming there's at least a handful of them in the world, wouldn't this be a huge deal in the medical and forensic community and not a one off event in Portland? They mentioned a couple of other cases in CA, but it would have to be more widespread than that.

Yes, and the medical examiner was a little too casual about the condition of the body.  I mean, she's seen it all, but not this, she should have been way more interested and intense about researching, calling colleagues, etc. There are so many inexplicable things that come to that morgue, maybe she is wesen, hell, maybe even Black Claw.  They have suddenly been showing the medical examiner whereas they had not for a long time. 

• Love 2

Since neither Adalind nor Renard has questioned why Diana is so much older, we're just suppose to accept that she hasn't magically aged faster? I mean, if I had a kid who was taken from me and then she showed up but she was eight instead of two, I would have a lot of questions. But both Renard and Adalind didn't seem surprised at all. Seriously, what the hell?

• Love 5

Well, to be honest, I haven't been tuning in....And yet I can still snark!  It must be my superpower!

LOL.  I was just being snarky, because I hate and love the show at the same time!  

A few random comments.

The show has gone to "setup" hell.  In my best Oprah voice, "You're going to be setup!"  Sheesh.  Juliette setup Kelly and Nick.  Rachel setup Renard.  Renard setup Adalind. Zuri is about to setup Hank.  Tony is trying to setup Rosalie.  

Renard is working a con and I get that he needs Adalind on board to help with Diana, but he could have simply told her that the girl was back in town.   However, maybe Renard needed to show his BC friends that he is more than willing to get down and dirty like he did while digging up dirt on the mayoral candidate?  Renard knows Adalind is getting her powers back.

Zuri's first question about the Grimm was a huge red flag that Hank should have mentioned immediately to Nick, since he knows about BC!

I can not believe asked Hank if he banged Zuri on the first date?  WTH?!

Renard did comment in the last episode that Diana was so big!  However, it is really dumb that the show thinks they can just simply pass Diana off as either being raised out of town and that no one would notice Adalind was never pregnant eleven years ago!

Edited by Darklazr
  • Love 2

I thought that was more along the lines of "you were just a tiny baby the last time I saw you" (which is a normal reaction when you haven't seen a kid for more than a year) as opposed to "holy shit, you are supposed to be at least five years younger than you are!"

I watched this week but was really bored. I also found the WoW case to be very gross.

I thought there were quite a few scenes that were set up to be funny but they fell flat. Not sure if it was the acting or directing but this episode was a total miss.

I can believe Adalind was pregant for 13 months.   Only because she is too stupid to realize it only takes 9 months to have a baby.   How this woman passed the bar exam I have no idea.

Oh yeah, Zuri is part of Black Claw.   Totally.

Wu, you know about Wesen this time.   Not like when you were eating your carpet.   Please seek help from Rosalee.   Or has exposure to Adalind made you stupid too.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

Also, why in the HELL is everyone putting up with JuliEve's incredibly rude interrogations?

This! I was going "Rosalee, you don't have to answer!" 

Dear, Nick: leaved the silly puns to Wu.  You just don't quite have the delivery that he does.  He can get away with a "boned" joke.  You?  Not so much.

I know, right? I think if I hadn't had closed captioning on, I wouldn't have even "heard" the joke, the delivery was so flat. 

OK, so Eve tells the gang that Renard is dirty . . . and they just believe her? I can't even blame her for this. It's not like she didn't tell them exactly how she came by this "knowledge" -- she told them she got it from Rachel. Which proves only that Rachel believes that Renard is on the Black Claw train. Which is exactly what Renard would want her to believe, were he running a long con in order to infiltrate Black Claw. I'm not saying that Renard's motives are necessarily pure, but how is it that it never occurs to these so-called detectives to look beyond the obvious?

Thank you. This is what I am holding on to - that it's Renard's long con. And getting Adalind into the mix is so they can all power-up and go beistie on BC. (well, maybe not that much, but I think Renard has his own reasons for getting Adalind into the mix) 

Since neither Adalind nor Renard has questioned why Diana is so much older, we're just suppose to accept that she hasn't magically aged faster? I mean, if I had a kid who was taken from me and then she showed up but she was eight instead of two, I would have a lot of questions. But both Renard and Adalind didn't seem surprised at all. Seriously, what the hell?

We're not under the spell of her purple eyes - so we aren't affected by her super power of making people accept what they see. Or maybe the writers are just letting the viewers fill in the blanks. Who knows why - they force us to watch pointless Eve interrogations telling us what we already know, while leaving out the stuff we actually do want to know.

Gruesome doesn't generally bother me, but the bone crunching in this one did. Especially since the victims were clearly still alive after the first run.

Eve's computer scene confused me just a bit. If I read it right, the initial warnings said something about an asset compromised, or something like that. Then the asset was identified by Diana. But...hasn't it been at least a day since Black Claw brought Diana to Renard for the first time? Which means this is old news. Not exactly an early wwarning system, is it.

Plus, writers - computer scenes are always less than riveting - but they can be enlivened by having some interesting actions and reactions around it. Eve and a computer. Dead space.

Edited by clanstarling
  • Love 3

I thought that was more along the lines of "you were just a tiny baby the last time I saw you" (which is a normal reaction when you haven't seen a kid for more than a year) as opposed to "holy shit, you are supposed to be at least five years younger than you are!"

Bwhahaahhaa!  I thought the look on Renard's face when he saw what should be a fifteen month old baby is now a pre-teen!  I would have been scared and alarmed at the same time.  Renard has to realize that Kelly moved around a lot or the neighbors would have turned her into the local authorities.

Rachel said Renard needed a family in order to win the election and that means bringing Adalind into the mix now that he has Diana.

I just want a few folks to die at the end of s5 and stay dead!   Diana.  Not dead Juliette Eve!

Zuri is BC and she is using Hank like Rachel used Renard.  I really hope Hank figures things out before he gets his heart broken.  

Nick and Adalind not discussing her being a hexenbiest is just dumb.  Nick already knows the suppression was temporary!

Edited by Darklazr
  • Love 1

I watched this week but was really bored. I also found the WoW case to be very gross.

I thought there were quite a few scenes that were set up to be funny but they fell flat. Not sure if it was the acting or directing but this episode was a total miss.

I agree! My take on the attempts at humor was that they just didn't mesh well with the rest of the gore and gruesomeness. And I get the "dark humor" that comes in law enforcement, but the scenes were not written that well and I just found myself cringing.

And, thinking back to some of the things Zuri said- I think there are a lot of red flags. I'm hoping that this doesn't mean the show is setting up Hank to,take a fall at the end of the season.

Although, I really shouldn't care much. If S6 really is only 13 episodes, I won't have time to miss him much.

• Love 1

I think it's hilarious that Nick has now become a bland, flat-affect character who seems almost like a robot, delivering even his (obnoxious) jokes so deadpan people hardly realize he was joking. That's the same criticism that Juliette used to get even before she was retconned to be a semi-robot. I also think I remember early in season 1, I thought maybe Guintoli was just a crappy actor because he was so bland and flat affect. Later, I saw him take on some color and I realized he actually could act, but it took a while. This show apparently WANTS its stars to be less animated. I mean, they have Sasha Roiz taking phone calls where all you hear is "Yes. No. I see. This is not a good time. " Maybe they think that's suspenseful or mysterious, but it just makes every one seem kind of depressed. Meanwhile, the one animated character they had at first was Monroe, who has been considerably toned down. And they turned Adalind from a nasty schemer to a timid waif for most of this season. And now even when she's back to being a hexenbeist lawyer, she's coming across rather mild and helpless. They turn Wu into a werewolf and have him afraid of his own hands.

It's like the show prefers its actors to be as low energy as possible.

• Love 8

Zuri is BC and she is using Hank like Rachel used Renard.  I really hope Hank figures things out before he gets his heart broken.

And, thinking back to some of the things Zuri said- I think there are a lot of red flags. I'm hoping that this doesn't mean the show is setting up Hank to,take a fall at the end of the season.

I didn't catch on at first, but yes.  She kept pursuing him in the store when he was clearly giving the no no no body language and walking away from her.  I think (hope) he is smarter than Nick, as was posted above.  I hope she trips his spidey senses before getting too involved. 

Did anyone get bowled over by Eve's amped up eye makeup, complete with super false eyelashes?  She must have a lot of time on her hands in the cellblock.  Meisner needs to come back and straighten out her priorities.  With a worldwide uprising going on, there must be more pressing things for her to be doing than polishing her image, questioning Rosalee, and being behind on intel.  The most powerful made-hexenbiest ever is being wasted. 

It's like the show prefers its actors to be as low energy as possible.

Maybe that's why Bud is still MIA.

Edited by ShadowFacts
  • Love 5

Still no sighting or word about Trubul - (or, however you spell it)?  I'm not a particular fan or anything but curious where she disappeared to - maybe I missed something?

All shows are upping the violence - not sure if it is to shock or desensitize viewers.  I just find it lazy and distasteful and, usually, unnecessary and a wee bit desperate on the part of the directors/producers.  

• Love 3

I think it's hilarious that Nick has now become a bland, flat-affect character who seems almost like a robot, delivering even his (obnoxious) jokes so deadpan people hardly realize he was joking. 

I think--or maybe it is just something I tell myself to make me feel better about the cast--he realizes he's on a sinking ship and is having some bitterness issues?

• Love 2

Are we sure that she's really Diana? It would be easy to pass off an older girl as Diana since Renard and Adalind haven't seen their daughter since she was an infant. None of the Wesen children we've seen have rapidly aged like that.

The Wesen of the week was gruesome to watch but it was still way better than seeing Eve/Juliette and Renard's Black Claw storyline. Plus how old is Diana is supposed to be? She looks like she is between 5-10 years old now. When in the hell did that happen? Wasn't she born like two years ago (and can't the producers find a two year old actress for this show)?

• Love 1

Agree with everyone that Zuri is sending up flashing neon signs with daggers that she didn't just run into Hank and she is using him for information about Nick's actions.

I am so beyond the preposterous stories involving Adalind. As I noted previously, Nick is a hypocrite, whose morals and sense of values sway based on who he has a case of the happy pants for. The only way I get get through any scene involving Adalind is to mute when she speaks or ff completely (her scenes with Nick). They continue to be the weak link of the show.

The only things that were remotely interesting was the stuff with Hank, Wu, Monroe and Rosalee. But alas, they are not the stars of the show, and as long as the star is written so poorly, the show will continue to lose the very things that once made it worthy of watching. At this point, I'm sticking out for the supporting characters and possibly completion. Sadly, I was almost hoping it would be cancelled to put me and the show out of our collective misery.

• Love 2

Echoing everyone else...yuuuuck. And a huge disconnect made it worse. Monroe explained that the WOW sought out near-dead people, and wasn't technically a murderer, so why not just play that out?! We would have been spared the disturbing pleas of victims who by all appearances could have been saved. Or are we to believe that nothing could have helped the car crash guy who was walking around asking for help...or Wu, with his concussion? Not to mention it would have been a little easier to watch if they were unconscious.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I was a bit excited when I read that Hank would get a love interest because I like Hank, but seeing it play out I realize that I really don't care about Hank's love life. However I do believe she is a plant based on her questions so it will tie into the bigger arc. 

Could have done without the bone crunching, but if the son had to feed his parents, what is he eating? Also they kept saying they were hungry but can they eat regular food or do they just sustain on bones because that would mean a lot of dead bodies even with lots of moving. I also assume the parents are going to wither away and die now that they meal ticket is dead.

I assume that Adalind and Renard didn't react to Diana's age because the last time they saw her she was also rapidly aged (I don't know for sure since I didn't watch season 4), just making that assumption based on what I read.  Still don't trust that kid and think she will be a potential danger to baby Kelly. 

Adalind and Nick must have been having some serious sexy times if she feels berefit after a week.  Baby Kelly is getting big, soon he won't fit in that basinet, cute kid really enjoyed all his scenes.  I do find it a bit hard to believe that a law firm would allow a baby at work, but it's a Wesen firm so maybe the rules are different.  

I am very happy that Adalind told Nick about Renard and vice versa, all the secret keeping is getting ridiculous. Everyone and their mother knows Adalind is a hexenbiest again, but she still thinks it's a secret.

Not that I am a Juliette fan, but if I were the emerging "Juliette" I would be pretty pissed off at Nick. Considering all the damage Adalind did to Nick and Juliette's relationship over the years it didn't really take him that long to fall into bed with her, and he's still sleeping with her even though he knows she's a hexenbiest again. If I were JuliEve, yeah I would be pretty angry. 

Also did Eve know all this time that Diana was in that facility? 

Not sure how I feel about Wu's story, kind of liked him just being a plain ole human.

Edited by bluvelvet

I assume that Adalind and Renard didn't react to Diana's age because the last time they saw her she was also rapidly aged (I don't know for sure since I didn't watch season 4), just making that assumption based on what I read.  Still don't trust that kid and think she will be a potential danger to baby Kelly. 

Neither Adalind nor Renard had seen Diana since she was an infant.  The only "regular" who had seen her in her no-longer-an-infant-not-yet-prepubescent form was Juliette.

And I have more to say about Diana and her RAS, but I'll move it over to the "Everything Wrong" thread (which probably should just be now "General Grimm Chat" because there certainly doesn't seem to be anything RIGHT about Grimm to discuss....)

• Love 2

Not dead Juliette Eve dumped Nick and ran off to screw his boss, so I don't care if she's pissed that her ex is sleeping with Adalind.

Diana was four or five when she showed up at the end of s4 and I'm shocked that she is still under the age of 12!

• Love 4

Not dead Juliette Eve dumped Nick and ran off to screw his boss, so I don't care if she's pissed that her ex is sleeping with Adalind.

Diana was four or five when she showed up at the end of s4 and I'm shocked that she is still under the age of 12!

Not only was Diana 4 or 5 at the end of season 4, she was about 8 months old based on a picture Kelly sent only a few episodes earlier.  So, she aged FOUR YEARS in the span of maybe a month in Grimm time!