Type keyword(s) to search

S02.10: Klick -- Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

I could see the dying mother calling out for Jimmy from the moment he said he wanted to go get something to eat.  That's not a good thing.  I was slightly less sure Chuck wouldn't tell him his mother's last words were Jimmy, I thought there was a chance he'd want to lay additional guilt on Jimmy.

Damn I loved the doctors completely ignoring Chuck. TORTURE that motherf---rm UNTIL the had to include the same damn doctor that saw him before.  Seriously show?  Sure, that would happen.

Yay for Ernesto lying though, that was my first surprise of the episode.

• Love 1

Man, he is going to flip in a closed MRI. I don't know why they don't use an open one.  I have had to help a psychiatric patient do an MRI and she kept moving her head, unusable scans. Catatonia. Not surprised. 

The Weasel ad, after Jimmy's was hilarious. 

• Love 1

Man, he is going to flip in a closed MRI. I don't know why they don't use an open one.  I have had to help a psychiatric patient do an MRI and she kept moving her head, unusable scans. Catatonia. Not surprised. 

The Weasel ad, after Jimmy's was hilarious. 

Hah, I just used my Weasel today. I don't even know if they sell them anymore, lol.

Couldn't you just watch an entire show about our friendly ABQ area arms dealer? I know I could.

Not a show all about him, but half about him and half about "The Disappearer" from BB.  They have tales to tell!

• Love 2

I could see the dying mother calling out for Jimmy from the moment he said he wanted to go get something to eat.  That's not a good thing.  I was slightly less sure Chuck wouldn't tell him his mother's last words were Jimmy, I thought there was a chance he'd want to lay additional guilt on Jimmy.

You're right, that could have worked two different ways.

• Love 2

So... the truck driver was killed, I guess.  Did I miss the moment when he was actually killed, or did they not show him being killed? 

Yeah, the shot was on screen.

I thought it was Nacho that left the note, but Fring makes much more sense!

• Love 1

So... the truck driver was killed, I guess. Did I miss the moment when he was actually killed, or did they not show him being killed?

Mike moved his scope to see the moment one of the cousins put a bullet in the driver's head.

• Love 2