Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: No Access

• Start Topic

I agree with the above comments about Jenelle's lawyer. Watching Jenelle's meltdown was epic, but it was ridiculous for Amy to call Jessica a nice girl. She doesn't know Jessica from a hole in the wall. As much as I loathe Jenelle the whole thing came off like Amy was teaming up with Nathan.

Chelsea's engagement is like the most anti-climactic storyline ever. Her ring is very pretty, though. During the scene at SkyZone, I wanted to take Adams's phone and smash it into a million pieces. He sees his kid two weekends a month and can't put his phone down for an hour.

Leah sunk to a new low tonight. From trying to manipulate the custody situation to driving around with three kids, all of whom were unsecured, I'm amazed no one has intervened. I'm not sure what the laws are in WVA, but in many states toddlers have to be in a five point harness. Addie was in a booster seat with a regular seatbelt.

Kail's miscarriage convo with Javi felt off. Their marriage is in the shitter and Kail doesn't strike me as the Band-Aid baby type. Finding husband #2 would be rather difficult with three kids under seven in tow. On a random note, has Sterling always lived in New Mexico? I thought she was in Pennsylvania like all of Kail's other friends.

• Love 3

Ugh sorry guys I remembered 2 things I had wanted to address that I forgot...

Ok Leah doesn't even have the kids full time, how messy can a house be that they can't find the tie when the kids probably hadn't been there long to begin with and I suspect If Corey had it for any length of item it probably came on the bag or on a hanger with the dress, but it gets to Leah's house and gets sucked in the trash heap. True confession, I'm a weird type a hybrid, I'm a messy person, but I know exactly where everything is. There is currently a pile of clean clothes at the foot of my bed (I've been nauseous all day so I haven't mustered the strength to put it away and probably won't until next week) but I know what exactly is in said pile. I guess the girls probably did have a hand in it getting lost, I know I would have wanted to play with an accessory like that when I was little, but my mom would have also had the foresight to keep it out of my reach, or at least not wait until we were already late to look for it. My heart broke when she yelled at Ali about it, Ali seemed so helpless on that moment.

The other thing, lovesnark reminded me, how everything was about her...when she was talking about how much Gracie wanted to go with her and how it broke "her" heart, how it was hard for "her" to hear her daughter cry out, what about what your mind games are doing to the children Leah!? How it seems like more often than not when these breakdowns happen YOU instigate them! And she does it all the time, when she caused that huge scene when she was leaving for "therapy", while she was gone she wanted to talk to the girls because she missed them, damn the fact that it seemed to cause a huge uproar/disruption when she did... She wanted to talk to them.

One last thing I just thought of, the effort she put into making sure she was put together this episode, we've all been snarking on her appearance lately, so tbh I don't blame her for stepping up her game, but what about the girls!? I would rather them look put together and cared for and Leah still look a hot mess, but they look like garbage pail children when Leah has them but her makeup is on fleek (a part of me died using that word).

• Love 9

Sterling's house made me dizzy. Full on Pinterest overload.

That house is ass-ugly. Did you see the yellow plastic tree? There was a yellow plastic tree. Indoors. The whole mess looked like a TJ Maxx Homegoods nightmare, complete with hideous trendy color combo and not a book/personal item in sight.

We can't say Kaiser is completely neglected, because at least David fed him some water from a Mason jar (the same kind Jenelle threw at Jessica's head?) while he stood doing time in his Pak n' Play.

I feel so sorry for Gracie's poor cat. Ugh. And Leah went down even more notches for calling him or her an "it."

Maharincess, how is the weather in Franistan? Lovely, I hope.

• Love 5

I forgot this week had two episodes.  

I'm not gonna follow the rumor train of Kail having an abortion unless there is more than it just being some internet trolling on FB.  Especially since I don't think Kail is that great an actress, especially with her on the after show.  I also do hope the current state of her marriage is kaput because Javi is such a prick.  She is no peach, but she deserves better than that.  Isaac and Lincoln deserve better than that.  

• Love 8

Janelle's lawyer telling her that basically her actions have led to Nips having the upper hand was epic. I was inferring that Janelle's defense to throwing the glass was some kind of stand your ground/defend your property. Too funny. I do nagree that the lawyer went too far and only succeeded in agitating Janelle but it was good to see someone tell her the damn truth. And she is delusional if she thinks the pending case is the reason that she can't get past a background check. What about all the convictions prior? Does she think they just go away because her sentence is over? Poor roll, once again he gets tossed in a crib crying because Janelle can't deal. Best line of the night was when Babs told Janelle to hide her coke from jace.

Kail - so your husband finds out he is being deployed for 6 months. Now most couples would want to nspend as much time together as possible, maybe take a vacation before he goes. Not them. Kail says they need a break so she heads out. Aren't they about to have a huge ass break from each other? Makes no sense. I'm not gonna snark on a miscarriage. But if theres one thing that train wreck of a marriage doesn't need it another baby.

Leah asking the girlses who they want to be with constantly borders on chilkd abuse, IMO. Every time she brings it up gracie cries. And of course she is getting a shit edit and the two times she has to be somewhere she is late, contrasted with Corey calmly getting them up in the morning, doing their hair feeding breakfast and getting off in a timely calm way. My best guess with the choir outfit was that Leah is an idiot who lets her kids play with uniforms. ANd she can't be bothered to get it together the day before, hence the crazy. Did she actually tell germy at the exchange that Addy wasn't wearing shoes? Nice.

Chelsea - nothing to add here.

OK so I really want to know how the MTV money works wrt all the friends and family. So if you are a long suffering friend of Leah, do you automatically get a check? How does that work? And what's the payscale? If that's true no nwonder that they all have friends and family constantly coming through the door. Everyone wants to cash in. Personally I think MTV can cut Adam loose. No one wants to see that and he says the same damn thing every time the camera is on him.so ndo the 2 roided up guys he ate chicken wings with get an MTV payday? Does Nips and his new squeeze? What about Janelle's new tinder man? Does he now get a salary?

ETA - I'll give kail props, she sure found a good bakery to buy bday cakes from. Both Isaac's and Lincoln's cakes were super cute.

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 5

Tonight was the first time I've ever watched the after show.

Leah didn't know where she was or why she was there and she looked terrible, she seriously looked like she was 45 years old sitting there on the couch with Chelsea and Karl.

That was the first after show I'very ever watched also! Playing that game was the biggest difference to me, Chelsea and Kail were laughing and seriously trying to win, Leah looked like she was just trying to stay upright.

After seeing the host asking Leah the most sympathetic, dumb ass questions, it will be the last time I watch.

Edited by TaxNerd
  • Love 1

No they didn't. Instead of wasting time with that silly ring toss game, they could have used the time to ask questions. Like Kail-why aren't you wearing your wedding ring, Leah-why are you always running late for everything and Jenelle-why she wasn't there.

BTW, what was up with that round thing on top of Kail's head? Not a good look for her. Leah obviously did not want to be there, judging from her body language. She was leaning off so far to her right (away from Kail) I thought she was going to fall off the couch!

• Love 2

Awww, Chelsea and Cole are so cute. I admit it. I got all smiley and teary. I thought his little woods proposal, with pictures all over the trees, was just perfect for them. And, of course, he asked Aubree. What a sweetheart. Randy reminded us of how low Chelsea was at one point. She was super wrapped up in that douchebag, Adumb, and her self esteem was zero. I'm really happy for her, that he rose up from out of that dark place, took her time, and found one of the only relationship on this show that has a chance of lasting. And good on them for not allowing the camera crew there. Set some boundaries! 

I also loved Randy's impersonation of Cole asking for permission - "Yea, yea...." hahaha! He nailed it. 

Chelsea really is the most relatable out of all these girls to me. She seems to have a real head on her shoulders. I empathized with how nervous she was to go out of town for a big trip like that. I love that Aubree is 6 and Chelsea hasn't taken 5 bazillion trips like Kail or Maci or Farrah. This is a good, grounded woman, who has a legitimate concern about not being close if something goes wrong. I'm sure all will be fine, even with perma-glaze Mary watching Aubree, but I get it. 

Then we have Adumb, who takes his girls to Sky Zone so he can stare at his phone while they beg him to watch what they're doing. Or sends them off to play with their grandparents, so he can chat with his friends about how awesome he is and how unfairly Chelsea treats him. He's still such a liar. He said that he gets 50-50 custody of Paisleigh, but then states he has her every other weekend and one weeknight. That's not 50-50. That's like 8 days a month. 

Oh look, another scene of Kaiser being placed into his crib while hysterically crying. I think Jenelle's final segment ended on a shot of him confined to his playpen again. Is that child ever allowed to be freely mobile in his own house??? It's like she's running a doggy and baby prison in that house. 

I love how Jenelle acts like this one, pending charge is the only thing standing in the way of her setting the medical world on fire. Haha! And her face when her lawyer was giving her a good talking to was so hilarious! I love that lawyer! Didn't Nathan and Jenelle share that lawyer at one point? But now Jenelle thinks she's just supposed to kiss her ass? Not happening! Also, and I said this in her personal thread, but she is so dense. She couldn't see that the lawyer was basically telling her if she would just stop holding Kaiser hostage, and come to a custody arrangement, Jessica would drop the charges. Does it feel a bit like bargaining with your kid? Sure. But you really want those charges dropped, right? It's not fair to not allow the Roll to see his father, so learn to compromise. 

And, I'm sorry, but does Nathan's new girlfriend look really old to anyone? I mean, not like a grandma or anything. But she just looks starkly older in contrast to all those other people that were in his house that night. I'm not sure how old Nathan is, but I felt like the girl looked more like someone my age than the Teen Mom girlses.

I just want to say one nice thing about Leah before I ream her out - I really like the darker hair color she had going on last night, and there were a few scenes where she actually didn't look like she climbed out of a dumpster. 

Now, on to the snark. Okay, my favorite part of all her segments was when she dropped Addy off with Germy (by the by, I bet those girls have seen more parking lots than parks) and she yells, "Be careful!" Hahahaha! Good one, Leah. Make sure you tell Germy to only text while driving "sometimes". Don't do it all the time. 

But I just can't deal with her constant slandering of Cory. "If Cory was any kind of dad....." So it's CORY'S fault that you had three kids from 2 different dads, who you both cheated on and divorced, and now said kids' custody schedules are in conflict? Oh okay. I'm sure he's responsible for hurricanes and poverty as well. And don't even make me start of a list of, "If Leah was any kind of mom she wouldn't...." - because I'd still be here tomorrow. 

That whole choir kerfluffle - what a nightmare. I don't want to hear her whining about how hard her life is. She's not the only one with 3 kids. She's not the only one with twins. She's not the only single mom. She's not the only one who has a child with special needs. She's been at this for 6 years now, why hasn't she learned to plan ahead? Get the choir outfit together the night before. That way if you realize a tie is missing, you have time to look for it. Start getting dressed an hour before you have to leave, that gives you extra time in case there are issues. And if she's ready early, set her nicely on the couch and let her watch a movie so she won't mess up her outfit. Man, why doesn't Leah already know this shit??? Oh, maybe because she's been too busy drugging and chasing dick to figure out this mom thing? 

But seriously, watching Gracie run from house to car, parked along a road with cars zooming by, lugging the cat around - and Leah has no idea what's going on - THAT'S why Cory doesn't want your help, despite a new baby. And I'm sorry this transition is hard for the girlses, but that's not a reflection on Cory as a parent. It's par for the course. In time, they'll adjust. But right now their SAFETY is paramount. She just doesn't get it. 

I really am not sure how to comment on the situation with Kail and Javi. I think a lot of us have read the accusations that Kail had an abortion, not a miscarriage - that it wasn't Javi's, but a married friend's. And while it sounds plausible, knowing Kail, there isn't much more right now other than rumors. So I feel like I need to just comment on the miscarriage as a miscarriage. The last thing I want to do is question a woman's pain when it comes to losing their child. 

But here's what I don't get - Javi and Kail are in a bad place, they need some time apart. Okay, so that requires two separate vacations across the country? What??? They are so weird. And Kail complains about their lack of communication, but she won't ever hear what Javi is saying. It sucks that he was cold and mean to her after the miscarriage, but he apologized and admitted what was going on and she still kept going on and on. Just take the apology! I feel like Kail thinks everyone has to do everything, including grieve, HER way - or they're wrong. 

Also, Sterling's house is fucking ugly and Kail's pants matched the walls. She should just move in there. 

Also, Kail had no ring on the aftershow. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 10

No they didn't. Instead of wasting time with that silly ring toss game, they could have used the time to ask questions. Like Kail-why aren't you wearing your wedding ring, Leah-why are you always running late for everything and Jenelle-why she wasn't there.

BTW, what was up with that round thing on top of Kail's head? Not a good look for her. Leah obviously did not want to be there, judging from her body language. She was leaning off so far to her right (away from Kail) I thought she was going to fall off the couch!

Kail is going for some kind of teenage Pebbles Flinstone look.

I believe that they are contractually obligated to be on the aftershow. Janelle noit being there is either because 1) some kind of legal problem is preventing her or 2) based on her behavior a few weeks ago (out partying, so hungover she can't be on camera demanding an IV) MTV told her not to come. At some point people who misbehave become a liability, despite ratings. And they end up losing everything. I wonder how close MTV is to that edge. I mean we have seen domestic violence, abusive behavior, child abuse, animal abuse, on camera drug abuse. At some point I would think that mtvhas to recognize that they have moved from documentarian to participant. I wonder how bad it has to get for them to cut her loose.

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 2
Oh look, another scene of Kaiser being placed into his crib while hysterically crying. I think Jenelle's final segment ended on a shot of him confined to his playpen again. Is that child ever allowed to be freely mobile in his own house??? It's like she's running a doggy and baby prison in that house.

Very rarely, that we see.  I think the MTV camera crew must also despise Jenelle, they show us every single week what a shitty "mother" she is.  My heart is breaking for that poor baby, Barbara doesn't interact with him that we know of, he just has nobody around that truly loves him.  

• Love 3
Leah's freak out in the car about being late kinda scared the crap out of me, I can't imagine how the girlses felt. She made Ali cry, she's officially dead to me.

Oh man, that moment just killed me. That wasn't little kid whining. Ali was full on, sad, sobbing. Leah accuses her of losing her tie - how much shit has Leah lost? She basically lost Adderall in the backseat of the car because she's a freaking hoarder!

Also good on Cole and Randy for NOT tipping off production about the engagement. Also, I'm guessing production probably wanted a reenactment of the proposal as well and I am guessing if they did, Chelsea said nope and for that I say good on that too.

Chelsea also said on the aftershow that they wouldn't film the wedding. This shows that she actually takes her relationship seriously and realizes how the lack of boundaries with the other girls may have caused some problems. (Although, there would be problems anyway.)

The pictures they showed were pretty much a reenactment. Or was randy in the bushes snapping away?

Cole might have asked someone to be there to get a few pics. It seems a lot of young kids are doing that with proposals these days. My sister's husband proposed on a rooftop. He brought his friend along, told my sister they were looking at using the space for a music gig or something. The friend kind of casually wandered off, while my brother and law proposed. The friend got pictures. I think Chelsea is fine with sharing pics of more private events, but doesn't want them actually filmed. 

• Love 3

I noticed that none of the girls looked well styled at The After Show and have noticed it a bunch of times they have one.  I'm gonna go ahead and blame whoever does their hair and makeup at MTV.  They are all often styled to either look way older than they are...or with hair styles and makeup from the 80s.  It's bizarre.  Ladies...do your own hair and makeup.  Advice from Shelley.  

• Love 4
The other thing, lovesnark reminded me, how everything was about her...when she was talking about how much Gracie wanted to go with her and how it broke "her" heart, how it was hard for "her" to hear her daughter cry out, what about what your mind games are doing to the children Leah!? How it seems like more often than not when these breakdowns happen YOU instigate them!

Exactly! The custody arrangement hasn't been changed. So she needs to accept it and help her children accept it as well. She needs to reassure them, instead of acting like this is some big tragedy that is ripping them apart. She's trying to use them against Cory, instead of thinking about how to make the transition easier for them. I freaking hate her. 

BTW, what was up with that round thing on top of Kail's head? Not a good look for her.

Oh man, that messy, top knot thing is totally "a thing" right now and I HATE it! Not a good look for anyone, IMO. 

• Love 3

Exactly! The custody arrangement hasn't been changed. So she needs to accept it and help her children accept it as well. She needs to reassure them, instead of acting like this is some big tragedy that is ripping them apart. She's trying to use them against Cory, instead of thinking about how to make the transition easier for them. I freaking hate her. 

Oh man, that messy, top knot thing is totally "a thing" right now and I HATE it! Not a good look for anyone, IMO. 

Yeah, Leah is totally asking loaded questions and continuing to try to ask her girls about their week and them making the conclusion that it was a bad week and that they desperately miss her.  Kids will look to answer the way you want them to...so the girls will say things about how much fun they have with Leah (because in moments, I am sure they do), but that doesn't mean what Leah keeps making it out to mean.  And even if she is the fun mom (I would still say in clips we have seen that they have more fun and do more actual stuff with Corey and Miranda, but whatevs) that doesn't mean they want to be with her full time.  She's exhausting just to watch her...I can't imagine being her kid, living in that kind of environment.  

• Love 6

Someone else mentioned Nathan's girlfriend looking old. I noticed that she appears much older than Nathan. I would guess she's in her mid or late thirties. She's definitely not in her twenties. I don't think there's anything wrong with Nathan dating an older woman but I don't know why a grown woman would want to get involved with this drama. Especially a sweetheart like Jessica.

Anyway, poor Kaiser, again he's crying his eyes out and Jenelle throws him in his crib and shuts the door. Does it even occur to her to calm him down before laying him down and maybe getting a night light? I'm not a perfect mom but I try not to make bedtime a traumatizing experience each night.

Lastly, Jenelle was completely stoned when she said she was hungry but too lazy to eat. She's lucky Leah is on the show because no one seems to notice her drug use anymore.

Edited by grumpypanda
  • Love 10

It irritated the crap out of me when Leah was yelling about it not being an issue for the girlses to be late. That is total BS. I remember being a kid and never wanting to be late. It causes stress in kids when they are late to school. Leah is full of shit.

• Love 5

Yeah, I guess. But the crew probably wanted footage and video and sound.

Janelle really does pick winners, doesn't she? 

Cole hired a photographer to be hiding and snapping shots as it happened.  It's pretty common, actually.   It wasn't a re-enactment.

• Love 1

It irritated the crap out of me when Leah was yelling about it not being an issue for the girlses to be late. That is total BS. I remember being a kid and never wanting to be late. It causes stress in kids when they are late to school. Leah is full of shit.

Plus, school is usually really fun at that age and most kids enjoy it. They are probably missing some of the fun stuff of the morning routine or whatever else they are doing before they get there. I can see a kid being disappointed if they are always missing stuff.

• Love 2

You can bet that if MTV were to cancel the show, Kaiser wold end up permanently living with his paternal grandmother.

I can't help but think that not only is Kail ecstatic that Javi has been deployed, but Jo and Vee as well. Javi is little shit-stirring pain in the ass and the fact that Jo,Vee and Kail all get along now proves that.

• Love 8

I can't believe she thinks it's okay to tell her kids that this is Corey and Miranda's fault. Or tell them how hard it is on HER when they aren't with her. Gracie started to whimper when she started in last episode. But this is Leah who can't take personal responsibility for anything and apparently wants her girlses confused and miserable so she can blame Corey.

Every time she whines about the custody order I think how lucky it is she has this much time with them. Corey had the same amount for years and he wasn't a total trainwreck.

• Love 4
Someone else mentioned Nathan's girlfriend looking old. I noticed that she appears much older than Nathan. I would guess she's in her mid or late thirties. She's definitely not in her twenties. I don't think there's anything wrong with Nathan dating an older woman but I don't know why a grown woman would want to get involved with this drama. Especially a sweetheart like Jessica.

Yea, I don't think there's anything necessarily wrong with it either. And who knows what the actual age gap is. Maybe she just LOOKS old for her age. I know she's a female bodybuilder, it's possible the lack of fat has aged her facially. But there was just something about that kitchen scene, to me. It almost looked like some college kids and their youngish, hip mom hanging out. Not that she's actually old enough to be any of their moms, it was just the way it felt. I was a little taken aback, because I didn't remember her appearing older in their first scene. 

• Love 3

Janelle and her boyfriend look so greasy and dirty. Leah can't even provide food for her kids or get them to school on time twice a week but its CORY's fault the girls were court ordered to live with him the majority of the time. Take a seat  bitch.  Who in the hell drops their child off to the other parent and says oh she don't have any shoes? Um Addie is walking. There is NO reason she should not have shoes on. Leah didn't even bring any. I'm sure Jeremy has some of her shoes at his house since you know he is an actual parent and capable of taking care of his daughter but wow! Kail you looked so stylish in your ugly flannel and tattoos. She has some nerve to flip out  because Jo was wearing sweatpants in his own home on a sunday afternoon.

• Love 4

I forgot this week had two episodes.  

I'm not gonna follow the rumor train of Kail having an abortion unless there is more than it just being some internet trolling on FB.  Especially since I don't think Kail is that great an actress, especially with her on the after show.  I also do hope the current state of her marriage is kaput because Javi is such a prick.  She is no peach, but she deserves better than that.  Isaac and Lincoln deserve better than that.  

I agree.  I think it's fucked up to assume she aborted another man's baby, especially after tonight's ep.  I don't think she was faking that.  Until there's something more than a blind item on the internet, it's really unfair to make that assumption.  We bend over backwards to give Jo the benefit of the doubt for every messed up thing he does, but we just assume Kail aborted another man's baby when she's hospitalized for a miscarriage?  Not cool.

Leah.  Oh LAWD, Leah.   She's clearly a fucked up mom and person but at least she didn't nod off at all in this ep?  The cat thing was hilarious.  

I'm happy for Chelsea and Cole, they seem genuinely happy. 

And if I had a nickel for every time I had to have a "you were caught red handed, you made an admission YOU HAVE NO DEFENSE" conversation with a client, I could retire!  I was laughing during that part.  But like I said before her falling all over herself in defense of Nathan and Jessica?  Even if that was how she truly felt, she was woefully unprofessional in her handling of that.   I'm side-eyeing her attorney HARD for that conversation.

• Love 11

Loved Leah's gross ass house. Yes my house gets cluttered but her house wss just nasty. The roaches probably carried off Ali's tie.

Loved Jenelle not wanting to hear her lawyer. While I don't agree with the lawyer saying how great Nathan and his literally old lady are, it was funny to see Jenelle hang up and run into her room. Just like old times. Jenelle will never change, she's such a brat and that's why she can't handle her kids. Fucking loved that scene.

• Love 4

Leah: Miranda isn't just some woman... She's your daughters' stepmom. Show her some respect.  Is Leah ever on time for anything? Besides her next pill fix? My heart breaks for the AAA girls.  Thank God Corey stepped in.

Jenelle: Your driveway isn't your home. I figured the background check would somehow bite Jenelle in the ass. She's such a moron. Kai deserves so much better.

Kail: Why add another child to your miserable marriage to Javi?

Chelsea: Congrats to you and Cole. So cute that he involved Aubree in the proposal.

Leah can barely care for the girlses on the weekend. Why would Corey give her more time, just because he and Miranda had a baby? He has parents that would watch them.

• Love 4

I agree with whoever addressed the Kail / abortion / miscarriage rumors. Until / if there's ever solid proof (which I don't see how there would be unless she specifically addressed it), I don't feel right speculating. A miscarriage is an awful thing to go through and I'd hate to be hurting and finally open myself up, only to be judged and hear those things being said. Even if she did have an abortion, it's not to say she celebrated it or anything. Regardless of what happened, for most women, losing a child in any way is a sucky experience and feeling.

I don't carry a torch for Kail but I'm sure she feels like crap so I'll snark on something else. There's so much to snark on when it comes to these girls!

My heart breaks for adorable chubby Kaiser! Why does no one show that baby affection? I would have thought at least Babs would, but maybe she doesn't want to get attached so she keeps her distance?

• Love 9
My heart breaks for adorable chubby Kaiser! Why does no one show that baby affection? I would have thought at least Babs would, but maybe she doesn't want to get attached so she keeps her distance?

I purposely don't try to spend too much cutesy/quality time with my cousins' kids because if their parents knew I knew what I was doing they'd ask me to baby-sit...

• Love 8
Loved Leah's gross ass house. Yes my house gets cluttered but her house wss just nasty. The roaches probably carried off Ali's tie.

Maybe the cat ate it, during the week when Gracie is at her dad's and can't feed the poor thing. 

Leah: Miranda isn't just some woman... She's your daughters' stepmom. Show her some respect.  Is Leah ever on time for anything? Besides her next pill fix? My heart breaks for the AAA girls.  Thank God Corey stepped in.

That really pissed me off. Miranda has been in their life for years. This isn't some random bedmate of Cory's. Also, didn't Germy participate in dropping off and picking up the girlses when they were together? She acts like Miranda is a baby snatcher from a Lifetime movie, instead of the only woman who has ever combed Ali's hair properly. 

Jenelle: Your driveway isn't your home.

Right? She acts like you need a personal invitation to enter her driveway. What about the UPS guy? What about a lost old lady who needs to turn around? Mason jars to the head for all of you!

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 13

I noticed that none of the girls looked well styled at The After Show and have noticed it a bunch of times they have one.  I'm gonna go ahead and blame whoever does their hair and makeup at MTV.  They are all often styled to either look way older than they are...or with hair styles and makeup from the 80s.  It's bizarre.  Ladies...do your own hair and makeup.  Advice from Shelley.  

Maybe Chelsea has been doing their makeup?

• Love 5

In the past 15 seconds we've seen Jenelle have more physical contact with her dog than she's had on camera with Kaiser since he was born. 

Smart choice to keep sending her lawyer to court without her though!

Yep. Her cuddling and baby talking to the dog is more than Kaiser has ever received from her. And, there was a sighting of her other dog! I was sure she dumped it at a shelter  or left it chained in the back yard of her old house when she moved.

• Love 7

Holy shit what was that?! There was just so much...yuck going on there.

I'd be embarrassed to have that on TV.

Maharincess, that decor reminded me of the scene of Carolyn Applebee's Chinese decor. Lucy hated it. She described it as a nightmare one would have after eating too much Chinese food. Sterling's is a Pinterest or House Hunters Renovation nightmare.

Sterling should be embarrassed to have her face on camera.

Kail crying on the after show was all about the military benefits and free babysitting she will be losing.

Glad to hear Jenelle's attorney drop the truth on Jenelle. How is a criminal attorney getting herself immersed in a custody matter? This does not seem right. This is not a business dealing. You cannot negotiate a criminal charge with a civil matter in family law.

I have not read any posts that directly comment that Kail had an abortion.

If we are to only comment on things or snark on things we only have "proof" of, does this mean everyone on the show or just Kail? Many things discussed here is gossip and speculation. Much of the gossip has ended up being true.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 3

Jenelle: Your driveway isn't your home.

And didn't Nathan get arrested in his driveway, while screaming that they couldn't do that because he was in his own driveway?  I guess Jenelle didn't notice how that one came out.

Glad to hear Jenelle's attorney drop the truth on Jenelle. How is a criminal attorney getting herself immersed in a custody matter? This does not seem right. This is not a business dealing. You cannot negotiate a criminal charge with a civil matter in family law.

Yeah, that seemed weird.  All I can figure is that Nathan and girlfriend are willing to not cooperate with the prosecution if Nathan gets to see Kaiser, and even then, I'm not sure that means Jenelle won't be prosecuted. 

I'm dismayed, however, that there's a 100% dead-solid case against Jenelle, and she manages to have yet another out--Kaiser.  Leave it to Jenelle to have an ill-advised baby that ends up keeping her out of jail.

As for Kail's miscarriage/abortion, wasn't she in the hospital?  People don't go into the hospital for abortions.  

And is Cory's new baby named after the rat in Ratatouille or the cognac?

Edited by StatisticalOutlier
  • Love 2

The pictures they showed were pretty much a reenactment. Or was randy in the bushes snapping away?

Jenelle's boyfriend has a weirdly shaped face- wide jaw, narrow forehead--like a pear.

On the after show Chelsea talked about having to leave the house at 2:30 and was pretty insistent about it. I would guess someone was there to take pictures and they had a set time. One of my best friends got engaged 2 yr's ago and her (now) husband had it planned so well that a photographer captured the engagement. It's was beautiful and made me cry. Her reaction was so real. Maybe Adam did the same. He did insist on dressing up and leaving AT 2:30.

• Love 2

Didn't Nathan get arrested in his driveway, while screaming that they couldn't do that because he was in his own driveway?

Yeah, that seemed weird.  All I can figure is that Nathan and girlfriend are willing to not cooperate with the prosecution if Nathan gets to see Kaiser, and even then, I'm not sure that means Jenelle won't be prosecuted. 

I'm dismayed, however, that there's a 100% dead-solid case against Jenelle, and she manages to have yet another out--Kaiser.  Leave it to Jenelle to have an ill-advised baby that ends up keeping her out of jail.

As for Kail's miscarriage/abortion, wasn't she in the hospital?  People don't go into the hospital for abortions.  

I'm assuming Kail had a D&C, which would be done in a hospital.

• Love 2

One of my college friends went to the hospital after an abortion due to complications.

StatisticalOutler that must be it. Nathan went to the attorney trying to negotiate a deal. But, as you pointed out, that does not necessarily mean the D.A. will accept the deal. If Nathan were smart, he would let Jenelle get hit hard with this potential conviction and then go after custody. A family law judge may be swayed and give Nathan more custody time by looking at Jenelle's newest conviction. He could argue Kaiser is in the custody of a mother who has anger issues.

On the after show Chelsea talked about having to leave the house at 2:30 and was pretty insistent about it. I would guess someone was there to take pictures and they had a set time. One of my best friends got engaged 2 yr's ago and her (now) husband had it planned so well that a photographer captured the engagement. It's was beautiful and made me cry. Her reaction was so real. Maybe Adam did the same. He did insist on dressing up and leaving AT 2:30.

Adam??? I know you meant Cole. : ) Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 1

I am very uncomfortable speculating about whether or not Kail had an abortion or a miscarriage. If she had a miscarriage, I feel bad for her. If she had an abortion, she has that right and a decision to abort a baby is never an easy one. 

• Love 17

Maharincess, that decor reminded me of the scene of Carolyn Applebee's Chinese decor. Lucy hated it. She described it as a nightmare one would have after eating too much Chinese food. Sterling's is a Pinterest or House Hunters Renovation nightmare.

Sterling should be embarrassed to have her face on camera.

Kail crying on the after show was all about the military benefits and free babysitting she will be losing.

I have not read any posts that directly comment that Kail had an abortion.

If we are to only comment on things or snark on things we only have "proof" of, does this mean everyone on the show or just Kail? Many things things discussed here is gossip and speculation. Much of the gossip has ended up being true.

Jenelle started the whole mixing civil with criminal when she refused to let Nathan see the Roll unless Jessica dropped the charges. The stupid slag tweeted about it, so it's documented for the world to see. While I agree that her lawyer's talking up Nathan and his squeeze was all sorts of inappropriate, she's trying to hammer out a deal to keep Jenelle's ass out of jail and to avoid adding another conviction to her record. They call it plea bargaining for a reason and, sadly, Kaiser is the bargaining tool.  Instead of doing the right thing and letting Kaiser spend time with his father - the guy she chose to have a child with - her insane jealousy and need for revenge is more important. Since it's supposed to go to trial on the 22nd of this month, it sounds like she refused to make a deal and thinks a jury will let her off. If she's convicted, more ammo for the custody case Nathan filed in family court.

• Love 6

Maybe the cat ate it, during the week when Gracie is at her dad's and can't feed the poor thing. 

I mean, say what you will about Gracie, but homegirl gets shit done.  Finds the tie in a pile of clothes within seconds, and runs out with the cat in order to make her sad sister laugh before she has to go to choir.

Scrappy, that one...

Edited by teapot
  • Love 17

I am very uncomfortable speculating about whether or not Kail had an abortion or a miscarriage. If she had a miscarriage, I feel bad for her. If she had an abortion, she has that right and a decision to abort a baby is never an easy one. 

Exactly. Her body, her choice. End of story.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 15
Yep. Her cuddling and baby talking to the dog is more than Kaiser has ever received from her.

Even so, I thought her affect with the dog sounded very flat and empty, just like with her kids. It was as if she was saying what you're supposed to say to a dog who just had surgery, but there was nothing behind it. 

I mean, say what you will about Gracie, but homegirl gets shit done.  Finds the tie in a pile of clothes within seconds, and runs out with the cat in order to make her sad sister laugh before she has to go to choir.

I love Gracie. I have done a complete 180 on that girl. She is clearly the only one keeping things going in her house, so I will begrudge her any attitude she wants to have. 

• Love 11

One of my college friends went to the hospital after an abortion due to complications.

StatisticalOutler that must be it. Nathan went to the attorney trying to negotiate a deal. But, as you pointed out, that does not necessarily mean the D.A. will accept the deal. If Nathan were smart, he would let Jenelle get hit hard with this potential conviction and then go after custody. A family law judge may be swayed and give Nathan more custody time by looking at Jenelle's newest conviction. He could argue Kaiser is in the custody of a mother who has anger issues.

Adam??? I know you meant Cole. : )

Yes, yes!! Hahaha whoopsie

I remember while the girls were in New York filming these after shows Chelsea and Kail were looking for a hair stylist. I bet they ended up fixing their own hair. I don't think they are celebrities enough to have a hair/makeup artist and stylist to make them camera ready.

• Love 1

Jenelle started the whole mixing civil with criminal when she refused to let Nathan see the Roll unless Jessica dropped the charges. The stupid slag tweeted about it, so it's documented for the world to see. While I agree that her lawyer's talking up Nathan and his squeeze was all sorts of inappropriate, she's trying to hammer out a deal to keep Jenelle's ass out of jail and to avoid adding another conviction to her record. They call it plea bargaining for a reason and, sadly, Kaiser is the bargaining tool.  Instead of doing the right thing and letting Kaiser spend time with his father - the guy she chose to have a child with - her insane jealousy and need for revenge is more important. Since it's supposed to go to trial on the 22nd of this month, it sounds like she refused to make a deal and thinks a jury will let her off. If she's convicted, more ammo for the custody case Nathan filed in family court.

Yes and yes. 

I would love to know how much money Janelle expends annually on attorney's fees, fines, restitution, etc. And how much she has spent since her first arrest after Jace was born. Compared to how much money she has made from TM. My conservative guess is that it's more than 25%.  

• Love 2

Exactly. Her body, her choice. End of story.

I couldn't agree more, except she's also choosing to make it a storyline for the show.  She never had to say a word about it that we would hear, and instead took a camera crew with her to Hobbs, New Mexico, to talk about it.

But my main issue is that when quizzed about what birth control they're using, it's always things like IUDs or shots, where getting pregnant isn't just a matter of antibiotics interfering with your birth control pills.  So I have to assume that regardless of whose baby it was, she wasn't using birth control and I'm NOT okay with that, especially when they showed a conversation where Javi was saying he wanted to have another baby and she pooh-poohed the idea. 

I think this was all before Javi knew he was being deployed, and I don't think people need to put off having (more) kids just because deployment is a possibility, but they are very young and they have an unstable relationship, and deployment IS a possibility, so there's just no reason in the world to add another kid into the mix right now. 

• Love 4

Yes, yes!! Hahaha whoopsie

I remember while the girls were in New York filming these after shows Chelsea and Kail were looking for a hair stylist. I bet they ended up fixing their own hair. I don't think they are celebrities enough to have a hair/makeup artist and stylist to make them camera ready.

I listen to Stassi Schroeder's podcast.  She said that on the Vanderpump Rules reunion, they don't have stylists on set, you have to hire your own.  She said that once Scheana Shay got some money she started having a stylist, and then everyone else jumped on board. 

These girls can afford a glam squad. They should look into it.

• Love 2

I can't believe Jenelle is still going through with fighting the charges in court. Her own lawyer said it was a slam dunk case for the prosecution. I figured they'd worked out a compromise in real time.

And she wants a jury trial to boot! If I was called for jury duty, and had to spend a day listening that that BS, I would want to send her a bill for wasting my time. 

• Love 8