Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E04: Iced Out

• Start Topic

Although, I don't think Cole is dumb, I agree you don't need to be a genius to graduate from college. To put things in perspective, Kourtney Kardashian has a degree from ASU and she's certainly no brain trust.

I hope everyone remembers the new episode is tonight, not tomorrow. I believe it's 6:30 ET, before the awards show.

I haven't seen the clip of Leah, but I'm shocked she hasn't driven herself off a cliff. These girls spend more time texting and looking at their phones than they do watching the road.

• Love 4

Although, I don't think Cole is dumb, I agree you don't need to be a genius to graduate from college. To put things in perspective, Kourtney Kardashian has a degree from ASU and she's certainly no brain trust.

I hope everyone remembers the new episode is tonight, not tomorrow. I believe it's 6:30 ET, before the awards show.

I haven't seen the clip of Leah, but I'm shocked she hasn't driven herself off a cliff. These girls spend more time texting and looking at their phones than they do watching the road.

Not only is she looking at her phone and texting, Ali drops her glasses and Leah reaches behind her seat to get them while saying 'give me those damn glasses'. In that short clip we're treated to her endangering the lives of her kids and everyone else on the road, referring to Ali's glasses as though they piss her off and calling Ali a liar for saying Corey gets them to school on time and Leah doesn't. That's two minutes in the life of those poor kids. I shudder to think of all the crap they've had to see in their lives.

• Love 12

As much as I have made fun of Leah's mini-me Gracie, I do feel for her. She ratted on her sister and Ali wouldn't talk to her. The more the girlses are with Corey and Miranda, they better off they will be. Children thrive on a certain amount of structure in their lives and Leah cannot/does not provide that.

• Love 7

Not only is she looking at her phone and texting, Ali drops her glasses and Leah reaches behind her seat to get them while saying 'give me those damn glasses'. In that short clip we're treated to her endangering the lives of her kids and everyone else on the road, referring to Ali's glasses as though they piss her off and calling Ali a liar for saying Corey gets them to school on time and Leah doesn't. That's two minutes in the life of those poor kids. I shudder to think of all the crap they've had to see in their lives.

Wow. Just wow. Things like that are why I can't understand why she fights the custody issue so hard. I believe Leah loves her girls, but she doesn't seem to get any enjoyment out of them. She's either mad, frustrated, stressed, yelling or telling them to go play on their own. She doesn't take pride in their accomplishments or give them any kind of positive feedback.

At least Chelsea and Mail appear to want their children to excel in life. Leah acts like she's just putting in time before the girlses and Addie get pregnant in high school and move into a trailer of their very own.

• Love 11

Wow. Just wow. Things like that are why I can't understand why she fights the custody issue so hard. I believe Leah loves her girls, but she doesn't seem to get any enjoyment out of them. She's either mad, frustrated, stressed, yelling or telling them to go play on their own. She doesn't take pride in their accomplishments or give them any kind of positive feedback.

At least Chelsea and Mail appear to want their children to excel in life. Leah acts like she's just putting in time before the girlses and Addie get pregnant in high school and move into a trailer of their very own.

That's exactly it. I've never heard her say anything about wanting the girlses to have a bright future, go to college, be anything they want to be. 90% of the time they just seem to annoy her. Unless they've all been gone for a few days. Then she wants to cuddle with them on the couch for a couple minutes before she nods out. We've heard Corey talk about college and wanting a healthy, productive future for them. In Leah's mind, a bright future for them would be buying a new trailer instead of a used one.

• Love 10

BUT THE TRUTH! The truth is coming!!!!

LOL I know, right?

The truth is, in two weeks Leah will be shown repeating a pattern that she is known for on this show. She wants to rekindle her relationship with Germy, according to my cable guide. Maybe that is the truth she speaks of? She lives with Mr. Dues, but is pining after Germy.

• Love 2

She takes the one twin to cheerleading...apparently to become the next cute popular girl in the trailer park? I've never seen her read to them, teach them numbers or colors, do projects, ask them about school, etc, like we've seen with Chelsea and Kailyn (though she's unlikable, she is definitely a great mom). Then again, we've never seen that with Corey and Miranda either. Jeremy straight up made fun of people with PhDs in another episode. Oh yes, great role model for the kids...a guy who makes fun of advanced degrees. At least Corey expressed that desire, though he's not educated himself. They would have been screwed with Leah and Jeremy, and now just Leah, as primary custodians.

• Love 3

Kail was wearing a t shirt and sweatpants in her home in the middle of the day. Isn't that not appropriate, according to her? Then in the next scene she had on a hoodie and workout pants. I don't see how these clothes are different than the t shirt and sweatpants Jo was wearing last week?

Did Leah seriously say she misses doing the girlses hair, while they both looked like they hadn't had a bath or a comb run through their hair in days?

Wait...did she also just get almost inside the building before remembering she had a child in the back of her car??

Edited by poopchute
  • Love 18

Oh Kail, wearing sweatpants in your house, now Isaac is going to start robbing gas stations and Lincoln will join the bloods, all because you failed to give them something positive to look up to, I hope you're proud of yourself.

If this was supposed to be Leah's big redemption episode, then she really does need to step away from the pillses, because holy shit. In the first three minutes, we got her yelling at them, cursing at them, calling one of them a liar, and wreckless driving. And I'm sure she didn't mean it that way, but when Ali was applauding as Gracie was crying, I was cracking up, it was almost like she was saying "Well good job, you little bitch".

ETA: She fucking forgot her own kid in the back of the car.

Edited by WhitneyWhit
  • Love 13

Kail was wearing a t shirt and sweatpants in her home in the middle of the day. Isn't that not appropriate, according to her? Then in the next scene she had on a hoodie and workout pants. I don't see how these clothes are different than the t shirt and sweatpants Jo was wearing last week?

Did Leah seriously say she misses doing the girlses hair, while they both looked like they hadn't had a bath or a comb run through their hair in days?

But, but, but.........Jo knew Kail was coming to get Isaac that day! He should have dressed accordingly and had Isaac in designer chinos, a button down and some $200 tennis shoes! And, I'm sure Kail's t-shirts, sweatpants and hoodies are are designer, doncha know? I've been working in the greenhouse and yard today and am wearing dirty jeans, a hoodie smeared with potting soil and my hair looks like something may have nested in there. Don't tell Kail, please. I wouldn't want her to accuse me of being a poor role model for my adult children.

The only time the girlses have decent looking hair is when they're with Corey. When they're with Leah, they always look like someone used an egg beater as a hairbrush.

• Love 6

Kail's version of the Jo incident last episode was pure Kail.

Leah, Leah, Leah. Way to endanger your girlses, call one of your girlses a liar, and emotionally manipulate your girlses to make yourself feel better.

• Love 3

Who the hell trained Lincoln to say 'puta'? Hahaha!

Does Leah not realize that she's supposed to be facing forward when she's driving a car? And did she get halfway to the door and then remember that Addie was still in the car? Jeebus.

Poor Jenelle. I feel so bad for her only getting four hours of sleep and having to deal with her own kid the next day. Oh, wait, that's called a normal parent's life, except her only getting four hours' sleep had nothing to do with parenting. Too bad. Watch your damn baby anyway. I loved Barbara throwing out nonsense excuses for why she never answered Jenelle's calls, but I don't blame her for not wanting to take Jace over there while Jenelle has her latest dick of the month and a bunch of virtual strangers gallivanting about unattended. Jenelle has no sense.

Chelsea and Cole are kind of boring. Why exactly do they want to buy a new house anyway, other than for it to be their house?

Edited by Chicken Wing
  • Love 2

I haven't watched this series in a long time. Tonight I returned.

The kids! Oh God, the kids. They're bereft, alone, scared. They're feeling abandoned, afraid, usurped. They don't know where they belong, of IF they belong. Adrift...so thoroughly confused and hurt.

I know that once upon a time, the parents were teens. But they're not teens anymore.

Children are NOT AMMUNITION or objects of RIDICULE AND CHALLENGE AND TUG-OF-WAR. Jesus.

I work with families at risk. I see the same problems perpetuated over generations. The little ones are ALWAYS collateral damage. Bad enough. But, then...? The emotional bullying carries over. The insecurities of "whats my place in the world?" and "how do I fit in?" are never addressed, are never fixed, massaged, explained. The innocents are abused, and, through no fault of their own, they carry on all the disgusting, shifty behaviors. Just another generation of anger and fear, marginalization and insecurity. God.

• Love 6

I cannot stand Jenelle and Kailyn in their myopic selfishness. Their kids are second in their thoughts. Kids should always come first, should always supersede stupid, selfish, narcissistic parents.

I felt sorry for Leah. BUT.. she's gotta shape up. It's easy to say you love your kids. But it's much harder to show that the kids ALWAYS come FIRST. Sex drugs rock and roll? I get it! But once the babes arrive, they are your EVERYTHING. You are their custodian...a HUGE GIFT AND RESPONSIBILITY....The twins are heartbroken. What a legacy.

Chelsea's baby voice....? Oh. Everything about her is too exaggerated. Eyebrows, glasses, hair. She looks 25, maybe 30. What are you proving, Hon? Aubree looks exactly like Adam. Aubree is acting out because she has no idea WTF is going on. Poor baby. Scary.

General advice? Please! STOP QUIZZING your kids when they come home from a visit with the noncustodial. You are scaring the kids and painting them into the WORST possible corner. Instead, greet your returning kids with open arms, huge hugs, kisses, I missed you's. NO QUESTIONS. STOP demonizing your kids' other parents. Children INTERNALIZE that shit!!

Edited by sleekandchic
  • Love 11

I must have missed the part where Leah's big truth is revealed.  I laughed so hard when she said that missed doing the girlses hair that I scared my cat.  The damn glasses remark still makes me mad.  Speaking from experience, it's hard for a little kid to keep their glasses on their face all the time.  It's got to be especially hard for Ali with her issues.   I hate the way Leah tried to upset the girlses about the custody situation.  She's apparently been studying Jenelle's child manipulation techniques.   Good for Corey for being friendly to Addy.  It's always a pleasure to see Jeff.

I missed Jenelle and Barb's phone call.  I take it that it didn't go well.

I felt so bad for Isaac when he said he's going to miss Javi.  He's such a sweet kid.  I loved the outfit he put together.  Lincoln cracked me up. 

Bummer that Chelsea and Cole didn't get the house, but they have lots of time for that.  Chelsea's current house is in a desirable location and she won't have any problem selling it when the time comes.

• Love 4

It's clear that Leah is used to leaving the kids in the car while running errands. I wonder if that's something that people look a blind-eye towards in West Virginia?

Lincoln is cared for by Javi's mother and sister while Kail is at school/cheating, right? He's so used to his primary caregivers calling his mother a Puta that he wants to join in.

You know your marriage is in trouble when your husband is happy to be deployed to a war zone. Kail: "You'll meet lots of people." Yeah, who want to shoot at him. Miscarriage (that was revealed to be an abortion/erase an affair) next week.

Janelle always wants Jace when she has a new boyfriend.

Poor Kaiser is always eating alone. Slop some food on his tray and go sit in the other room.

• Love 12

It's clear that Leah is used to leaving the kids in the car while running errands. I wonder if that's something that people look a blind-eye towards in West Virginia?

Lincoln is cared for by Javi's mother and sister while Kail is at school/cheating, right? He's so used to his primary caregivers calling his mother a Puta that he wants to join in.

You know your marriage is in trouble when your husband is happy to be deployed to a war zone. Kail: "You'll meet lots of people." Yeah, who want to shoot at him. Miscarriage (that was revealed to be an abortion/erase an affair) next week.

Janelle always wants Jace when she has a new boyfriend.

Poor Kaiser is always eating alone. Slop some food on his tray and go sit in the other room.

Damn! That made me shoot the ice cream I'm eating all over everything! You'd think I'd know by now not to eat or drink when I read here - LOL! 

• Love 2

I noticed Leah going into the building, then suddenly remembering that she had another child in the car! (Or else she remembered she was being filmed....)

I don't think Chelsea and Cole will last. She's already getting bored with him. She's still hot for Adam - she likes the bad boys. Cole is the designated daddy figure for Aubrey...........

• Love 1

He's not deployed to a war zone.  He even said as much but my friend was deploy a year ago for 6 months for the same exact job duties in the air force.  It's probably pretty likely she was at the same base where Javi is now.  

I was recently out to dinner with her and two of her friends that she was deployed with.  They discussed going back, all agreed they probably would at some point (their unit is non-deployable so it's voluntary).  All three said it was really easy and the money was good.  

Javi is likely doing a 12 hour shift, which is either daytime hours or night time hours (my friend worked 6 am - 6 pm) and i think they get a 2-3 hour break in the middle and they get one day off a week.  

On their day off they can usually travel to nearby cities to go shopping or do other activities. My friend went to Dubai once in awhile, they went to the mall... they went to the Atlantis water park.... When she first arrived they were not allowed to leave base for awhile because there was an american killed at the mall right around that time period. 

Chelsea and the new house (which they didn't get).... usually when you buy your first house you think you know what you want but you don't really know what you want until you actually have it.  

• Love 1

Leah was high, high, high when she was in the room with the twins on the floor telling them how much she misses doing their hair. The gravelly dope voice is such a giveaway. I loved the editors showing the difference between getting ready for school at Corey's and Leah's. And, I guess TR's kids must have the bedrooms, huh? That's twice now we've seen Ali and Gracie sleeping on the couch. Dawn looks like she's been spending every spare moment at Burger King. I didn't recognize her and thought she was just some random church lady until her name was shown. Nice to forget Addy was in the car, Leah! The producer probably reminded her. Ali was so cute at choir practice and I loved Corey holding the door for her and saying ladies first. Very sweet.

Listening to Jenelle's new soulmate is like watching Nathan 2.0. Him saying there's no reason for Barb to have Jace is exactly what Nathan said. I love how Barb ignored Jenelle's robo calling her and reminded her that she's ignored Barb's calls for weeks at a time. Keeping Jace away from them is the best thing Barb can do for him. I noticed Jenelle has another dog. She was holding it while she was talking to Barb, looks like a Pomeranian. I wonder what happened to her Pit that was kept locked in a cage? In the preview for next week it looks like she's on the phone with her lawyer and the lawyer says something about a custody agreement. Jenelle gets pissed, says she's not talking anymore and stomps off. I'm thinking it's probably about Kaiser? Unlike Jace, Kaiser has a dad that wants to see him and Jenelle doesn't get to call all the shots. Her using Kaiser as leverage to try to get Nathan's girlfriend to drop the assault charges backfired on her and I love it. I hope her lawyer lets her know that it's okay for Nathan to have Kaiser around his girlfriend just like it's okay for Jenelle to have her flavor of the month live with them. I  don't think Nathan's girlfriend has a criminal history and restraining orders related to domestic violence, so she's a safer bet to be around the little guy. If the lawyer was talking about Jace, good for Barb for getting a lawyer involved so Jenelle has rules she has to follow. Rules seem to piss her off almost as much as Kaiser moving around or wanting food. 

Too bad Chelsea and Cole didn't get the house and I liked Cole's reaction, saying it wasn't meant to be. He didn't get all bummed and take it personal. He seems like a real level headed guy.

You could almost feel Kail's glee at Javi's deployment news.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 11

When will Janelle learn to quit playing super mom with every new boyfriend? She plays like she's Donna Reed and the new guy will inevitably say" You should get custody back" then the look of sheer terror comes over her face. She should quit this game and be the deadbeat she really is.

And as usual, Janelle just wants Barb to call her back so she can hang up on her

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 12

When will Janelle learn to quit playing super mom with every new boyfriend? She plays like she's Donna Reed and the new guy will inevitably say" You should get custody back" then the look of sheer terror comes over her face. She should quit this game and be the deadbeat she really is.

And as usual, Janelle just wants Barb to call her back so she can hang up on her

And, we know David knows who she is from watching this show. It's not like he's been living in the Yukon with no TV. He knows she's a violent little bitch that walked away from Jace when he was born and got pregnant with Kaiser about 30 seconds after meeting Nathan. I still think he wants to have a kid with her to make sure his face is on TV and he gets a check from MTV. I'm actually shocked she's not pregnant yet.

• Love 5

Most of us have wondered if Barb was still working at Wal-Mart...  Guess she's still there since Janelle doesn't pay child support or since MTV isn't paying Barb fairly.

If Barb is Jace's guardian, can she threaten to not let Jace film unless she gets more money? I know the dads use this tactic pretty often. I don't know why Janelle gets a check at all.

• Love 4

Most of us have wondered if Barb was still working at Wal-Mart...  Guess she's still there since Janelle doesn't pay child support or since MTV isn't paying Barb fairly.

When Jenelle was grilling her about not answering her phone, Barb said she was at work and Jenelle asked her if she checked her phone on her lunch break. I hope she gets to retire pretty soon.

• Love 1

Lmfao, could Mail be any happier over Javi's deployment? "You'll make lots of friends and get to see cool places!" "You'll have memories and plenty of stories to tell!" Jesus Christ, she sounded like a parent shipping her kid off to summer camp.

Jenelle is such a loathsome piece of crap. She didn't pay attention to Kaiser once during the episode besides tossing him in a high chair with God knows what for food scattered on the tray. I also loved how she didn't give two shits that Barb was working all day and Jace was already settled in for the night. If Jenelle musters up a mild interest in seeing Jace, the world must move according to her wishes.

Chelsea's storyline is so boring, they look for any excuse to talk about Adam. Apparently he buys different fruit cups for Aubree, so that's the perfect jumping off point to talk about what a useless douchetard he is. You were really reaching on this one, Chels. Yes, the loser needs to pay more child support, but just because he's never grocery shopped for a family of four doesn't mean Aubree is starving in his care.

Leah forgetting Addie reminded me of how Kim K used to forget North. Pathetic and hilarious at the same time.

On a final note, I need to see more of Papa Jeff, GiGi's hot husband and Pete the Pig.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 11

If Barb is Jace's guardian, can she threaten to not let Jace film unless she gets more money? I know the dads use this tactic pretty often. I don't know why Janelle gets a check at all.

That's a great question. As his guardian, Barb has to give consent for him to film. She could say no more and there's not a damn thing Jenelle could do about it.

• Love 2

Barb dropped the whole child support matter about two years ago. Jenelle was only paying a small amount.

Barb can likely walk away from this show, but it is likely hard to walk away from a show that pays Barb more than she earns at Walmart.

Puta... LOL I am still laughing. Kail did not seem shocked. My money is Lincoln heard papi call mama that on many occasions.

• Love 4

I can't believe that Leah almost forgot Addie in the car..... Oh who am I kidding, yes I can. Wasn't this episode supposed to be her redemption? She was awful to Ali when she picked the girls up from school. Gracie is such a brat and a tattle-tale, but Leah probably encourages her to snitch so she can get intel on Corey. She certainly didn't punish her for it. Oh, and she misses going their hair? Really? The girls look like street urchins when they're with her. I hope we get to see more of the girlses happy, stable life with Corey. 

Edited by Spacecow
  • Love 11

Barb dropped the whole child support matter about two years ago. Jenelle was only paying a small amount.

Barb can likely walk away from this show, but it is likely hard to walk away from a show that pays Barb more than she earns at Walmart.

Puta... LOL I am still laughing. Kail did not seem shocked. My money is Lincoln heard papi call mama that on many occasions.

Didn't Javi say his dad taught him that?

Those two are the biggest hypocrites. They giggle and laugh off Javi's family teaching their baby Spanish curse words. But then act like Isaac wearing a Minecraft tshirt is low-class and beneath them.

• Love 11

Oh nooo, Jenelle with a new dog?! How long before we see it in a cage alone being screamed at? The way these people treat dogs is sometimes even more upsetting than the way they treat their kids.

I don't know, maybe Kail thinks Javi will get more friends and become more independent from her. He seems to want a very traditional marriage with strict gender roles ('you don't let a man who's not your husband into the house'; 'a man doesn't talk that way to a woman,' etc). Kail wants to be with her friends much more than or at least as much as she's with Javi. I honestly hope they are divorced because I think they'd both be happier. Kailyn seems to want a very modern, hands-off, independent kind of marriage, even where she's the more dominant one, perhaps. Javi seems to want a barefoot and pregnant housewife who is 100% devoted, feminine, perhaps even somewhat submissive, etc. They're not even CLOSE in what they want. There's nothing wrong with either of those desires! But they seem fundamentally, diametrically opposed.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 9

I wonder what kind of excuse Leah will make for the scene of her forgetting Addie. Maybe she'll use editing again but she just used that one recently so maybe she'll try to be original and think of a new excuse.

• Love 7

It was nice to see Corey brushing the girlses hair and feeding them breakfast before school. Sorry blonde twin. No talking in the hall. That's why your sister couldn't say anything to you. She was probably in line.

Jenelle just continues to be a trash heap. Why do you have these random people and their random ass children around your kids? And they're spending the night, eating pizza and God knows what else, keeping Jace up all night. WTH? I hope Barb decides to not allow Jace back over there.

• Love 11

I wonder what kind of excuse Leah will make for the scene of her forgetting Addie. Maybe she'll use editing again but she just used that one recently so maybe she'll try to be original and think of a new excuse.

It was probably the Corey's fault, it's part of his evil plan, even if Addie isn't his he only wants Leah to be miserable. Or the producers, silly Leah thought the producer had her but the producer thought Leah had her...Awww shucks

• Love 3

What the hell was the red thing in Leah's hand while she was driving - directly after she dropped off the girlses?  

I swear it looked like a snuff/snorter bullet/container thing.  (Whatever the trendy vernacular is.)

I've slowed it down five different times and I can't make it out for sure.

• Love 2

The contrast of Cory getting the girls ready versus Leah 3 episodes ago did not go unnoticed. Wonder if the editors did that on purpose?

I was thinking they did also lol. The contrast was stark. Corey had them up an hour before it was time to leave, they ate, washed up and got their hair brushed. Leah at 6am is just waking up the girlses and sets an alarm to go off at 615am to remind them to get out the door. She did a half assed attempt at Gracie's hair and some other stuff that looked like it should have been done the night before and they were out the door. Ali's hair was hanging in her eyes and Leah looked like a mess. Just like Leah, I can't remember if little Adderall was in the car with them lol. 

• Love 7

Chelsea: that grocery trip was painful. Ask Aubree to behave while you stand around talking crap about her Dad to your friend, and I'm sure she was in earshot (if not, she wasn't being supervised very well). I know it's producer driven but that was just lame. Also this part's not Chelsea's fault but I can't stand it when grocery stores set up obstacles - such as say hopscotch - in the middle of the aisles. 

Jenelle: she was so nonchalant about her stitches and that looked like quite a few of them. Did she end up getting that chin surgery she wanted done, or did she really just fall out of a taxi?  Poor Jace, most kids are kind of a mess the day after sleepovers anyway, then you've got mommy's new boyfriend, mommy leaving you with total strangers, and then the transition back to his real Mom - I could kind of understand why he was a wreck.  I thought Barb grilling Jace about the weekend was pretty inappropriate. I guess it's the only was she has to find out what was going on and what he might be thinking, but I get the feeling the kid is so confused about the "right" answers to give that he may not be totally honest with anyone.

Leave a message and let your mother call you back if she wants. Calling her 25 times in a row is just rude and irritating. She's working, and unlike you she can't be glued to her phone all day long.

Kail: she felt entitled to show up 40 minutes early to Jo's house and march in demanding Isaac be ready early a week or two ago, and then she gets pissy when Jo just drops Isaac off and leaves? That was funny.  Also loved how she and Javi were in sweats the whole time.  Lincoln's birthday party looked like fun.

Kail seems to be doing well in school which was good to see. Boy did she look like she was having to suppress a smile when Javi said he was deploying, and he looked pretty happy about it too.  Puta OMG that was hilarious. Good job Lincoln. Poor Isaac seemed like the only one really sad about the deployment.

Leah: look at the f'ing road when you're driving!  Gracie's so dramatic but I understand it more now that I see how much she's been through having to basically be the parent at Leah's house. I did laugh when Ali started clapping. I thought it was her subtle (or not so subtle?) way of applauding her sister's dramatic performance. Corey is so adorable with the girls, especially getting them ready to go. He's such a great Dad. I thought it was good that he told the girls that they were staying at his house because it was closer to the school, rather than making it about Leah, although I'm sure the girls still 'know' on some level what's going on.

Why are the girls sleeping on the couch at Leah's house?  Is it because Ali can't get up the stairs? (if so, why did she move to that house?!?)  Also, I don't have kids, but I can barely get just me ready in 15 minutes and that's from the time I'm up and moving, and if I've got everything pretty well laid out the night before. That doesn't seem close to enough time to get everyone out the door. Couldn't believe she forgot the baby in the car. I wonder who reminded her, if it was an MTV person or someone who was with her.

Edited by NikSac
  • Love 7

What the hell was the red thing in Leah's hand while she was driving - directly after she dropped off the girlses?  

I swear it looked like a snuff/snorter bullet/container thing.  (Whatever the trendy vernacular is.)

I was wondering the same thing! I couldn't figure it out either. It almost looked like she puffed on it and then went "oh shit I'm being filmed" and held her breath, but who knows. I'm sure someone between here and the various TM sites will know what it was.

• Love 1

Once upon a time my son's father who is a dumb ass most of the time decided to run into a store for milk and leave his 2 other kids in the car. Well, he ended up getting arrested and a case was opened with child protective services against him. We are in NY and this was almost 10 years ago, you don't leave a kid in the car alone no matter what. I guess it's the norm in west bubblefuck, wv.

• Love 3

Jenelle just continues to be a trash heap. Why do you have these random people and their random ass children around your kids? And they're spending the night, eating pizza and God knows what else, keeping Jace up all night. WTH? I hope Barb decides to not allow Jace back over there.

Now that's not fair. It's OK for Jenelle to leave her kids with random people because she needs a break! Come on, it's hard work to ignore all of those kids.

It's the same thing every damn season with that one.

Same shit, different dick. The only things that change are the names of the men and Jenelle's face.

Watching druggy Leah emotionally manipulate those girls pissed me off. They both seem scared to say they're happy at their dad's house. I bet she's had crying fits and accused them of loving their daddy more than they love her when they've been happy to go to Corey's house before.

• Love 10