Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Athena

Scrubs

Quotes, gimme!

Dr. Cox: I suppose I could riff a list of things that I care as little about as our last week. Let's see... low carb diets, Michael Moore, the Republican National Convention, Kabbalah & all Kabbalah-related products, Hi-Def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hotspots, the OC, the UN, recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys, Jeff that Wiggle that sleeps too darn much, the Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show, everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, every-everything that exists past present & future, in discovered and undiscovered dimensions!

[turns away, then turns back]

Dr. Cox: Oh, and Hugh Jackman.

J.D.: Hugh Jackman is Wolverine! How dare he!

• Like 1

Marathon on Comedy Central.  Finally, a channel devoted to comedy remembers what it is!

Who did Bill Lawrence piss off, that this has stopped showing up anywhere?  Of course, I ask that question every year.

• Like 3

Jordan: ...You try going from "out-of-control horny" to "clinically depressed", six times a day!

Cox: Gimme a break.  I can knock that out on my way to work!

-- a reminder of the sheer genius of those writers.

Although seasons 5-7 are bad, bad, bad, there was one of my all time favorite scenes (can't remember specifically which season, but I know it's one of those):

*Kelso leans to Jack*

"Hey, ya sport."

"Your skin is wrinkly."

"Yeah? Well that shirt you're wearing is gay."

*Leaves with a proud smirk*

• Like 1

5 hours ago, topanga said:

Back when JD and Elliott were dating: "I love you more than Turk." JD voiceover: "No, I don't." 

Which time? ?

9 hours ago, Skyfall said:

Which time? ?

Not sure, but it Was the first time he told her he loved her 

Edited by topanga

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:00 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Zach Braff has a new show called Alex, Inc. It premieres on ABC on March 28.

Seems watchable; I'll give it a shot!

Dr. Cox "I love this moment so much I want to have sex with it." "Remember that moment from before? I'd cheat on it with this moment, marry it and raise a family of tiny little moments." "Who said who to what now?" "That's it! It's time for the First Annual Sacred Heart Who Caresies Awards. The nominees are Dame Judy Dorian for "I've Stopped Self Sabotaging Myself," Ghandi for "I've Got Candy In My Teeth," The Todd for "Look At My New Shirt."

On 1/20/2018 at 8:25 PM, DeeDee79 said:

Seems watchable; I'll give it a shot!

CANCELLED!!!

I don't know if I'd call it another role or project, but Robert Maschio aka "The Todd" is now a realtor.

8 hours ago, ShutUpLutz said:

CANCELLED!!!

I don't know if I'd call it another role or project, but Robert Maschio aka "The Todd" is now a realtor.

And I completely forgot to watch it!

3 hours ago, DeeDee79 said:

And I completely forgot to watch it!

Honestly, the premise was pretty dumb. And Zach's character was WAY, WAY, WAY too close to JD, And not in a good way. And to top it off, they had Zach do a voiceover, because of course they did and again it was just like on Scrubs, except the writing wasn't as good.

Now, even though it may look that way I didn't watch the whole series, I saw the premiere, or rather I dipped in and out and after two episodes i was done.

Scrubs reunion panel at the Vulture Festival! The twitter video starts with a little over 16 minutes of dead air waiting for the panel to begin, so you can skip over all that.

• Like 1

It was nice to hear everyone talk about the times the show went too far with bending reality. That was one of my bigger complaints with the later seasons. I loved seasons 1-3, but as it wore on it became more about going for the silliest joke and less about telling interesting stories. The writers not finishing scripts until shooting was underway was also insightful as to why the show may have struggled to tell coherent stories later on.