Type keyword(s) to search

Tyga: Burning Not So Bright

• Start Topic

I presume that because Tyga is part of the Kylie story (boyfriend) AND the Rob story (fiancée’s ex) he merits his own thread. Otherwise, I don’t get it. But if there’s any hope at all for 18-year-old Kylie, soon enough she’ll be relegating Tyga to the “What the hell was I thinking?” file that many of us have stored away somewhere after our more mature and better judgment has kicked in.

• Love 3

I presume that because Tyga is part of the Kylie story (boyfriend) AND the Rob story (fiancée’s ex) he merits his own thread. Otherwise, I don’t get it. But if there’s any hope at all for 18-year-old Kylie, soon enough she’ll be relegating Tyga to the “What the hell was I thinking?” file that many of us have stored away somewhere after our more mature and better judgment has kicked in.

She's not that smart.

• Love 6

Short and to the point. What's left to be said about him?

That Tyga is a nobody & a never was, never will be in the Hip Hop Game. 

There is no hope at all for Kylie in realizing that. 

• Love 1

That Tyga is a nobody & a never was, never will be in the Hip Hop Game.

There is no hope at all for Kylie in realizing that.

But he wrote a song about fucking her.. And gave her a car he took back from his baby mama, and another one that he maybe leased or got her mother to pay for.. Isn't that true love.

• Love 6

It's amazing, why do people keep renting him things? Don't they do a basic credit check?

This is what I'd like to know.  Are things done differently in LA?  Do companies figure that if the C-list scoundrel reneges on whatever crap he's rented, they can actually make more money by suing and/or selling a story to a rag with the juicy details?

• Love 1

This is what I'd like to know.  Are things done differently in LA?  Do companies figure that if the C-list scoundrel reneges on whatever crap he's rented, they can actually make more money by suing and/or selling a story to a rag with the juicy details?

I was curious too, so I googled Choice Motor Credit and found a 2012 article that says they don't do credit checks:

http://www.oldcaronline.com/blog/old-cars/choice-motor-credit-offers-a-hassle-free-way-to-finance-your-classic-car/

"Choice Motor Credit is a reliable company that offers hassle-free financing for classic cars. It provides private short-term equity loans for a wide range of collector cars, including vintage cars, classic cars, muscle cars, hot rods, exotic cars, and others. The amount of loan offered by the company can range from $10,000 to $500,000 for a single vehicle. This classic car loan provider has very simple lending requirements, and it usually gives out loans without requiring credit checks, financial statements, verification of bank accounts, or tax returns."

According to this article and others about the company, what Classic Motor Credit usually does is loan you money based on the value of a classic/exotic car you already own (you use your existing car as collateral), so you can use the cash to buy another car: "The loans that are provided by Choice Motor Credit are specially designed to make it easier for you to free up equity in the car that you currently own, allowing you to get the financing you need to purchase a new car." All I can figure is that Tyga must have owned some luxury vehicle that was worth enough money for CMC to give him a loan on another car.

• Love 1

All I can figure is that Tyga must have owned some luxury vehicle that was worth enough money for CMC to give him a loan on another car.

I bet he didn't pay for that car either, he's running his own personal ponzi scheme.

• Love 3

Kylie's plenty solvent. If she was a guarantor for the loans, lenders would gladly lend Tyga money.

She only just turned 18. I'm sure Kris kept a close eye on any money she had access to and I doubt she was able to consign anything. More likely he used his "association"

with the family and his well publicized relationship with Kylie to schmooze them into giving him a vehicle.

He's a user.

• Love 4

It's kind of funny, just a little while after this post is made he's out of the family. lol

He's trying to achieve big things? Not sure why Saks would work with him.

Tyga Breaks His Silence on Kylie Jenner Breakup

Just hours after news of Kylie Jenner andTyga's split was revealed, the rapper was in New York City to promote his upcoming clothing line collaboration with Marcelo Burlon for a Saks Fifth Avenue capsule collection.

E! News caught up with Kylie's ex to see how he's been doing since the breakup and he admitted, "I'm good, you know? Just another day and working hard and trying to get to that next level and achieve big things and evolve."

Maybe I'm just not the target audience, but who even was Tyga before Kylie? I think without her he might have a short lived stint of banging a few models, but he'll be back. He doesn't have enough charisma or talent to catapult a career off of this. She's his best shot at fame. 

Tyga was actually pretty well known in the rap world before he started banging Kylie, not A list or anything but IIRC he started out as a protege of Lil Wayne.  I remember when he did a couple of songs with LW and Chris Brown. He was being touted as the next big up and coming rapper when he was hired as the entertainment for Kendall's Sweet 16 party, and that's how he and Kylie first met.  

1 hour ago, truelovekiss said:

Maybe I'm just not the target audience, but who even was Tyga before Kylie? I think without her he might have a short lived stint of banging a few models, but he'll be back. He doesn't have enough charisma or talent to catapult a career off of this. She's his best shot at fame. 

With that face, I doubt too many models would bother with him. He lucked out with Kylie cause she was a dopey young kid who felt unattractive and insignificant, and was thrown into a world of  parties and travel and excess, and treated as an adult by the people who should have had her best interests at heart but instead were caught up in the glamor and glitz.  I'm betting they were happy she found someone who took up her time and attention and convinced themselves that  she was grown up enough and mature enough, special enough by virtue of being a Kardashian to be so involved with an grown man. And he took full advantage of the situation.

• Love 2

I don't think there's any war started, I think what Tyga meant was the question line they were going down by bringing up his son. It had nothing to do with Rob.

(edited)

There was already a custody battle going on. Tyga tried to get full custody of King Cairo back in February when Chyna got arrested for drug possession at the Austin airport. Now Chyna is trying to get full custody.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/12/tyga-blac-chyna-full-custody-son-baby-mama/ "Tyga: Blac Chyna to Fight for Full Custody" 5/12/2015 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tyga is about to do battle with his baby mama because we've learned Blac Chyna is now gunning for full custody of their son.

Sources connected with Blac Chyna tell us she hired a top divorce lawyer last week and will file legal docs asking for primary physical custody. She does not want 2-year-old King Cairo bouncing from home to home during the week because he's going to start preschool soon.

But Chyna's issues run deeper. She has a problem with Tyga because he's dating a minor, and she believes that shows bad judgment that translates into his parenting skills. Chyna also doesn't want Kylie Jenner to have substantial time around the kid because she believes Kylie lacks maturity.

She's willing to give Tyga weekend visitation, but that's it.

We've learned when Tyga and Blac Chyna separated, he initially wanted full custody but backed off and said he would share joint custody, but now the tables have turned.

And we're told Blac Chyna wants child support to cover housing expenses, food, clothing, nannies and school.

But Blac Chyna played a different tune Monday night when our photog asked about her relationship with Tyga ... downplaying any beef between them.

Hmmm. Sounds like neither of them can make up their minds about the custody issue.

"We're told Blac Chyna wants child support to cover housing expenses, food, clothing, nannies and school."  Does this mean he has NOT been paying child support? If he hasn't, it wouldn't surprise me, considering all the people who are chasing him for unpaid rent and car loans.

"She has a problem with Tyga because he's dating a minor..."  Well, Kylie isn't a minor any more, so the TMZ writer made a mistake there. But I can see BC's point about the [previous] underage dating situation reflecting Tyga's bad judgment and Kylie lacking maturity to do child care.  I wonder if BC now wishes she'd never gotten involved with Tyga in the first place. 

Edited by Coffeecup
2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

"She has a problem with Tyga because he's dating a minor..."  Well, Kylie isn't a minor any more, so the TMZ writer made a mistake there. 

This article is a year old, the date is 5/12/15, not 5/12/16

4 hours ago, GaT said:

This article is a year old, the date is 5/12/15, not 5/12/16

Whoopsie! I didn't notice the year on the article date.

Here is a TMZ article from April 2016 about the custody fight:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/07/blac-chyna-tyga-custody-battle-rob-engagement/  Blac Chyna Tyga's Full of Crap He's Making My Life Hell

4/7/2016 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Blac Chyna is privately calling BS on Tyga for pretending to be supportive of her engagement to Rob Kardashian ... we're told her ex is really trying to destroy her life.

Sources directly connected to Chyna tell TMZ, Tyga has gone to great lengths to drive a wedge between their son, King, and her. We're told he's filed legal docs trying to wrestle custody from her and will not back down. 

Our sources say Tyga will not even speak to Chyna ... their only direct contact is email. We're told he changed his cell and won't give her the new number. Most of the parenting decisions are made with their nanny as the go-between.

What's more, our Chyna sources say Tyga and his crew have been on a campaign to destroy her reputation, calling her a "drunk whore," "deadbeat mama" and "nasty bitch." 

If this is true, then Tyga has himself a problem. Now that he & Kylie are broken up (& he possibly owes her a lot of money), & BC is pregnant with a K kid (& is taking BFF pictures with Kylie), the K family is going to be against him & behind BC. That's a whole lot of social media against him.

• Love 2
(edited)

So I'm scrolling through my Instagram feed and i came across this woman, who someone shared as they wished that they looked like her while pregnant.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFbf7SbTFzy/

I  immediately thought why does this woman look like Kylie so i start scrolling through the woman's Instagram and found this picture. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCiAQsdLiIO/

The woman looks of Asian descent.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 1
(edited)

So she is...trying to look like Kylie? Poor girl.

I dunno. Every time I see or read about someone, male or female, getting cosmetic surgery to look like a celebrity, I think of this line from L.A. Confidential: A hooker cut to look like Lana Turner is still a hooker.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, GaT said:

If this is true, then Tyga has himself a problem. Now that he & Kylie are broken up (& he possibly owes her a lot of money), & BC is pregnant with a K kid (& is taking BFF pictures with Kylie), the K family is going to be against him & behind BC. That's a whole lot of social media against him.

I was thinking the same thing.  The brief break-up last time seemed a bit more to be on better terms, now not so much.  Add in the whole thing now with his baby mama pregnant with the heir to the Kardashian name..mmm yeah this could be ugly for Tyga.  Depending on how much money he owes to Kylie (or to others in the K family) I wonder if they could go the legal route? You know if Kris is pissed enough she would at least try it.  Couldnt happen to a nicer guy.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

So I'm scrolling through my Instagram feed and i came across this woman, who someone shared as they wished that they looked like her while pregnant.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFbf7SbTFzy/

I  immediately thought why does this woman look like Kylie so i start scrolling through the woman's Instagram and found this picture. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCiAQsdLiIO/

The woman looks of Asian descent.

That woman REALLY looks like Kylie, at first I thought someone had taken pictures of Kylie & photoshopped a baby bump on her. She does look very good though, I bet this is what Kim thinks she looks like when she's pregnant, but she's not even close. For one thing this woman's boobs are covered up.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I was thinking the same thing.  The brief break-up last time seemed a bit more to be on better terms, now not so much.  Add in the whole thing now with his baby mama pregnant with the heir to the Kardashian name..mmm yeah this could be ugly for Tyga.  Depending on how much money he owes to Kylie (or to others in the K family) I wonder if they could go the legal route? You know if Kris is pissed enough she would at least try it.  Couldnt happen to a nicer guy.

In the comments sections on several articles about Tyga, people keep saying he owes Kylie $400,000. I don't know where they got that figure, but I can believe it. He runs through money like water, buying luxury cars, jewelry, etc., and renting luxury mansions, and then can't pay his bills.

• Love 1

Well, the Ferrari that he supposedly "gave" to Kylie costs about that much. So maybe he borrowed the money from her to look like he was a big shot at her birthday.

Well they're back together so any shred of sympathy  I had for her is gone. You would think by now she would know that such a low class idiot will just keep hurting and using her. And they are correct in that article..that pic was definitely taken last night and she does look like she was trying to hide her face making his post even more of a dickmove.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Well they're back together so any shred of sympathy  I had for her is gone. You would think by now she would know that such a low class idiot will just keep hurting and using her. And they are correct in that article..that pic was definitely taken last night and she does look like she was trying to hide her face making his post even more of a dickmove.

She's only 18 years old and misguidedly thinks she's in love and has someone who cares about her. It's been a few decades, but I can still identify with the poor judgments one can make at that age. And she's from a messed up family with no parental guidance or older sisters as role models. I just hope she's smarter than her dopey brother and does not marry Tyga or have a child with him, thereby saddling herself with alimony or child support payments for many years after the cold reality of being used sets in.Good luck Kylie, you're going to need it. 

• Love 7

Eighteen or not, she has been well versed in the art of media and manipulation. Trust and believe, if she didn't want her image shared on Snapchat, Tyga would've been shut down. I feel no pity for her in that regard. 

• Love 1
On May 13, 2016 at 2:39 PM, iwasish said:

With that face, I doubt too many models would bother with him. He lucked out with Kylie cause she was a dopey young kid who felt unattractive and insignificant, and was thrown into a world of  parties and travel and excess, and treated as an adult by the people who should have had her best interests at heart but instead were caught up in the glamor and glitz.  I'm betting they were happy she found someone who took up her time and attention and convinced themselves that  she was grown up enough and mature enough, special enough by virtue of being a Kardashian to be so involved with an grown man. And he took full advantage of the situation.

I agree. Tyga is not attractive in the slightest. Of course looks aren't everything but if you're going to be foul at least be eye candy! There are too many attractive, famous AND rich men out there for any model to waste her time on Tyga. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, sunsheyen said:

Eighteen or not, she has been well versed in the art of media and manipulation. Trust and believe, if she didn't want her image shared on Snapchat, Tyga would've been shut down. I feel no pity for her in that regard. 

But THIS is my point. Kylie was barely 11 years old when KUWTK debuted and ever since, she has been brainwashed into believing that you don’t count in this family, in this world, unless you “bring the sexy” and have a man, any man, on your arm -- with pap pictures to prove it. Which of her parents or older siblings has shown her any other way? Even Kendall, with her successful modeling career is walking around in see-through shirts showing off her subtlety enhanced, nipple-pierced boobs. Rob got virtually no press or family attention until he hooked up with an ex-stripper who snared and had a child by Tyga and is now just another money-hungry passenger on the Kardashian gravy train. What chance did Kylie ever have?

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

But THIS is my point. Kylie was barely 11 years old when KUWTK debuted and ever since, she has been brainwashed into believing that you don’t count in this family, in this world, unless you “bring the sexy” and have a man, any man, on your arm -- with pap pictures to prove it. Which of her parents or older siblings has shown her any other way? Even Kendall, with her successful modeling career is walking around in see-through shirts showing off her subtlety enhanced, nipple-pierced boobs. Rob got virtually no press or family attention until he hooked up with an ex-stripper who snared and had a child by Tyga and is now just another money-hungry passenger on the Kardashian gravy train. What chance did Kylie ever have?

Kendall's jaunt around town with her see thru wardrobe made me lose any sympathy I had for her complaints about being hounded by the paps. She knew damn well, as a professional model just how that shirt would photograph. Her  friends were wearing black and they weren't exposed. These women don't leave the house without viewing themselves from every angle and probably taking a selfie or two.  

Caitlyn too, complains about the paps but what does she buy? A lavender Porsche. No!! She's not looking to be noticed.  

• Love 6

Completely agree about Kendall.  Out of all of them she's the last I expected to see walking around NYC with a sheer top on.  So tacky.

5 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I agree. Tyga is not attractive in the slightest. Of course looks aren't everything but if you're going to be foul at least be eye candy! There are too many attractive, famous AND rich men out there for any model to waste her time on Tyga. 

Oh he can get models, dont ask me how with that face. Did you see the lingerie model who was glued to him after his last break-up with Kylie? When TMZ Live first showed the pics of them together Harvy Levin said exactly what I was thinking - that he must have some type of spell he puts these women under and they showed another shot of this Brazilian model that he allegedly cheated on Kylie with another time. I would say maybe he's really, really good in bed but the thought of it nauseates me.

• Love 5
Just now, howmanywords said:

Completely agree about Kendall.  Out of all of them she's the last I expected to see walking around NYC with a sheer top on.  So tacky.

Oh he can get models, dont ask me how with that face. Did you see the lingerie model who was glued to him after his last break-up with Kylie? When TMZ Live first showed the pics of them together Harvy Levin said exactly what I was thinking - that he must have some type of spell he puts these women under and they showed another shot of this Brazilian model that he allegedly cheated on Kylie with another time. I would say maybe he's really, really good in bed but the thought of it nauseates me.

For shame! I just don't get it. I know money and fame are powerful aphrodisiacs but Tyga doesn't have "real money".......and he looks like a RAT. When you take away the "fake" (hair, nails, eyelashes etc) Black Chyna (are we to call her Angela now?) is not a bad looking woman at all, still fresh faced with despite the "costume" and I don't know what SHE saw in Tyga and she doesn't have fame/wealth on her own. 

At least with the other sisters, while you may not agree with their choice of men (DUH), I can at least see what they saw in each of them. Even Corey is handsome. Tyga.....NOTHING. 

• Love 3