Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Full Inmate

• Start Topic

I'm just not seeing at all this supposed air of entitlement that Tami tagged Maryum/Yaz with from her, but I see a hell of a lot of entitlement from Tami herself. If she didn't have such preconceived notions about who was coming in, she might have been able to suss out Maryum too. Cause nothing about her says she belongs in jail, and she's wearing the white undergarments also. You know, all the clues that gave Barbra away. Yet she misses them in Yaz. Go figure.

• Love 7

I seem to remember Tami saying that she noticed that Barbra was wearing the white underclothing that is allowed in the jail, and that was part of her giveaway.

JennyLauren123, but what was the wording when Tami confirmed it about Barbra? 'Are you a fake too?" "Are you in the program?" "Are you a friend of Robert the Weasel's?" "Did you bring your medium-bristle toothbrush?"

• Love 1

I'm just not seeing at all this supposed air of entitlement that Tami tagged Maryum/Yaz with from her, but I see a hell of a lot of entitlement from Tami herself. If she didn't have such preconceived notions about who was coming in, she might have been able to suss out Maryum too. Cause nothing about her says she belongs in jail, and she's wearing the white undergarments also. You know, all the clues that gave Barbra away. Yet she misses them in Yaz. Go figure.

Pure speculation, but I think the fact that Barbra seemed kind of scared and kept to herself is what partially gave it away, while Maryum was better able to blend in and relate to the inmates due to her social work experience.

• Love 1

JennyLauren123, but what was the wording when Tami confirmed it about Barbra? 'Are you a fake too?" "Are you in the program?" "Are you a friend of Robert the Weasel's?" "Did you bring your medium-bristle toothbrush?"

Hi Teapot! Now don't you make me risk watching The Robert again!

Anyone else recall what Tami said made her suspect that Barbra was also in the program? I think it was in the second show of the series, but I'm not sure.

• Love 1

Wasn't Martin Nash the name of the character on "The Office" that was a former inmate? Michael Scott was all freaked out and introduced "Prison Mike" to the office to show how Dunder Mifflin was better than prison.

It's not that Jeff doesn't know how to read a room; it's that he can't read it correctly, especially in this situation.

I think Jeff judges situations based on what he sees.  The guys are talking to him, they're smiling at him = they like him. 

If I described how the other inmates were with Jeff, it might sound like they like him; then if I say, but they're in prison, you might think the opposite. 

• Love 2

I'll chime in for a moment. The show is still fun to watch, but Jeff is gonna get himself killed, and I have to LOL @ Ali's daughter thinking she will be recognized.

And Tami as most have said is a complete @sshole. This woman needs serious therapy.

And Angela is having such a good time, she's probably gonna get some prison sex before she leaves.

• Love 1
The ladies seem to want to make their time as easygoing as possible so they stay away from the troubled one. Let her stay in her corner pouting to herself. But no, here comes trouble inviting herself to Sam's fare thee well party. And what does she do? Get pissed that the crew didn't drop to their knees thanking her for the party favors. It's doesn't ever seem to be Tami's fault she can't fit in.

I guess Boston got out? Because that first episode was NOT an easy going bunch of women. The first trigger for Tami was Boston's antics. Now suddenly she has disappeared, and it's Tami with the antics. 

It's AMAZING how different the dynamics are in the men's units versus the women's unit.

Tami's style is so much better suited to survival and success according to how the men interact with each other.  She's an oak that uproots instead of bending with the wind.  I feel sad for her that she's so lost and so deficient in coping skills.

Meanwhile Jeff, that little speckled pup, might be just fine if he had some bunkmates teasing each other about their accents and taking up a collection for cake.

• Love 3
On 4/11/2016 at 8:10 AM, jennylauren123 said:

Hi Teapot! Now don't you make me risk watching The Robert again!

Anyone else recall what Tami said made her suspect that Barbra was also in the program? I think it was in the second show of the series, but I'm not sure.

I recall Tami taking Barbra into one of the rooms and saying "I know who you are" but I'm not sure what else she said.