Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Andy isn't a Bravo exec and no longer has control over programming. I wish he did because he loves The Peoples Couch and it still hasn't been renewed!

What is - and has been - Andy's role throughout his time with Bravo?  I'm really confused about it.

I don't mind Reza.  My only problem is that I don't like how he treats his Adam much of the time.  I'm not sure he'll be sexually faithful.

2 minutes ago, Jextella said:

What is - and has been - Andy's role throughout his time with Bravo?  I'm really confused about it.

I don't mind Reza.  My only problem is that I don't like how he treats his Adam much of the time.  I'm not sure he'll be sexually faithful.

He was the Head of Development, he resigned three years ago. Now he continues as producer of the housewives shows and of course hosts WWHL.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

He was the Head of Development, he resigned three years ago. Now he continues as producer of the housewives shows and of course hosts WWHL.

He  hasn't been listed as a HW EP since last year, 2015 (BH Amsterdam episode), so I am not sure he has anything to do with any of the HW shows anymore, he still has his WWHL show though and his own production company.

3 hours ago, Giselle said:

He probably blew Andy, I mean Sweetie, or some other Bravo exec to get the show.

Won't watch it. Hope it tanks.

Considering the 20 somethings that Andy's always salivating over, I doubt the offer if a beej from Reza would give Andy even a half chub.

Unfortunately, there is probably some exec at Bravo who finds Reza's shit hilarious. Andy can keep bringing Reza on WWHL, have Reza lose every poll, and nothing would change as long as that exec liked Reza's schtick. And because this is Bravo, Reza's show might be able to last a couple of seasons even with shit ratings. RHoMelbourne has garbage American ratings, but Bravo isn't paying much for it and it has great buzz with bloggers and recappers. I actually highly encourage everyone to watch it. It's amazing.

It reminds me of how Norm McDonald was fired from SNL. Don Ohlmeyer was the head NBC's West Coast Division. One day he just had Norm fired because he made brutal jokes about O.J. Simpson (this was after the conclusion of the criminal trial) and Don and OJ were friends.

I imagine that Reza's new show might linger on as long as the ratings aren't catastrophic because someone in charge likes him.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Who is he? Reza?

Yes.  Sorry not to be clear. I meant Reza. And I actually take it back:(  I was just thinking about how bummed Reza was about Mike's infidelities.  Maybe he'll be faithful throughout.

Edited by Jextella

IMHO, MJ and Tommy are more in lust, rather than love. I think he's starting to see her level of crazy. Behind the scenes when Mike approached her about cutting ties with Asa and even Tommy was trying to make her see reason, but she wasn't having it. Plus all her yelling and raising her voice while GG and Reza were talking was annoying as hell. 

MJ should seriously wear Asa's caftans and cover up her stuff. 

You guys covered it all with Reza. The quote index cards, reading Andy's question cards, crocodile tears...he's despicable. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, kendi said:

IMHO, MJ and Tommy are more in lust, rather than love. I think he's starting to see her level of crazy. Behind the scenes when Mike approached her about cutting ties with Asa and even Tommy was trying to make her see reason, but she wasn't having it. Plus all her yelling and raising her voice while GG and Reza were talking was annoying as hell. 

MJ should seriously wear Asa's caftans and cover up her stuff. 

You guys covered it all with Reza. The quote index cards, reading Andy's question cards, crocodile tears...he's despicable. 

WELL SAID!!!! MJ NEEDS TO GET PUNCHED! LOL

23 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Andy isn't a Bravo exec and no longer has control over programming. I wish he did because he loves The Peoples Couch and it still hasn't been renewed!

I know that which is why I had also added "or some other Bravo exec."

• Love 1

OK, so it turns out the vidclip of Reza in the gym doing another man was from five years ago, before he met Adam? GG lied about seeing it but when she was told about it, she didn't want to see it? Well, that was a disappointment! Reza's still a piece of shit, tho. I did find it amusing that he still thinks he can do standup comedy and has plans to do a "Persian Medea". Sorry, but I don't find the original Medea very funny, so good luck with that.

For some reason I found it amusing that Assa described her photo with (name drop) Jermaine Jackson as "looking into the future" with her mugging for the camera. I'm curious about what she hinted about MJ not really having a job, save for being on this show, but not enough to stay awake at night. OK, I was amused that Assa's "diamond water" is being sold to suckers with money to waste in the Middle East, so maybe that was her plan all along.

I like Shervin (so far). I was rather surprised to hear they didn't want him there for the "intervention", but not very.

At the end, when GG spoke to Reza, did anyone else get the feeling she was leaving the show?

Reza is jealous as fuck of Shervin. Sherv is good looking, nice, super wealthy and everybody likes him. On one of Reza's many WWHL appearances he had real attitude when Andy asked him what he thought of Shervin. I predict Sherv will be Reza's season 6 target. 

• Love 10

I'm not a prude (I have some stories!) but I'm with Vida (heaven forbid!) on her judgement of the MJ/Tommy photo shoot: they were tacky and sleazy and not at all 'art'. Some of Asa's photos were artistic but not that particular photo shoot. Yuck.

• Love 7

I predict Sherv will be Reza's season 6 target. 

I hope so! Shervin would calmly calculate and smoothly hand Reza his ass while kicking his throne out from under him, scoop up both Reza shows without ever disturbing a single hair on Sherv's beautiful crown. If Sherv loves his fans, he'll do this shirtless. 

Seriously though, I doubt Reza would ever go after Sherv. Reza just couldn't win without a low blow that rattles Sherv to his core. Without that, Sherv would leave Rez whimpering in the corner and Rez knows it. It would make for a good show but Reza only kicks weak spots. That's just not Sherv from what I've seen so far. Not yet anyway. 

• Love 4
21 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

For some reason I found it amusing that Assa described her photo with (name drop) Jermaine Jackson as "looking into the future" with her mugging for the camera.

I snorted at this too! In terms of recognizing handwriting, no one writes any more! The only person's whose handwriting I would recognize is my brother's bc he used to write me funny as hell letters AND he has the handwriting of a serial killer.

• Love 1
On 8/5/2016 at 0:24 PM, Pollock said:

Again, another reunion from which Reza escape unscathed. Four years I've been waiting for him to eat a big pile of shit and nothing came. Again. How does it do it? Seriously? What's his secret? Damn... the second he uttered "get off my show", which was glorious in its truthiness© and über disgusting, I was on the edge of the couch, ready to applause the first to tell him to get out of here and yet again, no reaction from anyone. WTF?

True, and I found it very true to real life.  In real life people don't call each other out; however in real life, I can't believe Reza would have any friends. 

I do believe that when this show is truly over, he will have zero friends.  Everybody is sticking with him because of the show.  I don't like Reza but I am sure that others tune in for him, to see what crappy thing he is going to do next.  People watch reality shows for drama; if a show was just a bunch of people getting along, talking nicely to each other, the show would be labeled as boring and would be cancelled.

• Love 1

I think Vida was trying to ruin MJ´s "event" but she also happens to love Jessica, I´ll never forget one time when she saw Mike & Jessica walk into the room and she almost jumped up and was all "Jessica" and beaming with joy... It´s so typical that the person no-one liked, who was gullible and desperate enough to marry Mike, is the one Vida liked the most. So of course she was all "where is Jessica, when will she come to class up the place"?

But despite how horrible Vida is to her daughter I still kind of don´t hate her, I think she´s not really able to see how messed up and evil she sometimes is.

I'd definitely watch a spinoff of this show with Shervin. I find him intriguing, intelligent and he carries himself with class and confidence.

I also want to sleep with him but I know I'd be at the end of the line! I hate long lines. I also hate rejection :)

But a show with Reza...hell to the f'n NO. He's a despicable disgusting vile creep. If I want to see vile creeps, I watch "On The Hunt with John Walsh"

Edited by chenoa333
additional comment
  • Love 4

I really like MJ compared to the others and I hope she´ll be happy with Tommy and can have like 2 kids... And Vida is funny, it can´t be taken away from her. She was right about Asa taking the filthy picture in the pool, these people are so sleazy. A really cruel/funny show could be made about MJ´s and Tommy´s wedding if Vida and her jibes were the main thing.

Reza is such a big joke, I really couldn´t stand him as a person before but he´s turned into such a ridiculous bitc* that now I like laughing at him.

Mike is either on or off when it comes to being a gentleman, he was on tonight.

Asa is a puzzle, she´s always acting and I find her really weird yet sometimes she´s the only person who´s not completely nuts.

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 5:47 AM, CrinkleCutCat said:

I'm not a prude (I have some stories!) but I'm with Vida (heaven forbid!) on her judgement of the MJ/Tommy photo shoot: they were tacky and sleazy and not at all 'art'. Some of Asa's photos were artistic but not that particular photo shoot. Yuck.

While I'm not cutting Asa any slack one must consider the subjects for that particular shoot then view some of MJ's other efforts at "modeling" for the camera on SoS and scroll through her Instagram offerings... not much difference.

• Love 2

This show airs later down in Oz so I'm late to chime in... Not much for me to say as you have all beautifully and articulately expressed your contempt for Reza in a way I would have hoped to!  

I hope someone...SOMEONE... stands up to Reza one day and puts him in his place. 

• Love 2

Reza screaming "get off my show" was so damn obnoxious. The fact that no one even blinked (even Andy) proved to me they are scared of his bully ass. 

I find Andy pretty worthless at any reunion, but I was happy that he at least understood and tried to explain that GG was reacting to how cruel Reza was being to her. GG was wrong and is a mess but Reza was vicious to her.  

MJ is crazy. Like seriously nuts. The way she was screaming and defending Reza,  then running off with him... Whatever.

Asa,  I used to kind of like her,  but that she can seriously be friends with Reza, changes my view of her.

GG trying to get on Reza's good side at the end,  please stop! GG was right, why is it Reza's business if she is or isn't sick? Is she calling him for money,  rides to her appointments?  Did she miss speak about her treatment?  Yeah. Is that really a reason to go all in on the person.  If she was faking, isn't that on its own pretty damn sad? Why try to crucify the woman.  Don't get me wrong I'm not a GG fan just dislike Reza way more. 

Nothing about Mike,  because I just don't care. 

This really is Reza's show,  ugh! 

I think I missed parts of both reunions.  Why is MJ angry at Asa? 

Duh,  I just read some of the posts.  Asa called Vida bitter.  Is MJ  cool with the way Mike treated her mother? 

The others were upset with Shervin for  trying not to act like a fool on camera?  

Much like my Realhousewife shows,  I think I might be done with this show.  There is not one person to like. Shervin seems nice,  but  he's not enough. I can't even think of what might be interesting on another season. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 1