Type keyword(s) to search

The Boss (2016)

• Start Topic

I plan on seeing this, because I've enjoyed all of Melissa McCarthy's movies, but one of the trailers which aired in the morning on television made me wonder if they're showing it at the right time.  She was talking about girl-on-girl action, and had to explain to the girl scouts what is was (vaguely), but then pointed out that the girl who was asking the question would probably experiment with it in college but move on, but then she pointed to another girl and said it would probably be her lifestyle.

I'm not sure that's appropriate for daytime television, and I'm definitely not a prude.

Saw it this afternoon. It was okay -- a few laugh-out-loud scenes, but quite a few that fell flat.

Stay for the credits.

I saw it today and loved it! It's stupid and silly, yes, but I laughed throughout. Michelle, McCarthy's character, said so many things I wish I could.

I never realized she was so pretty either. She and Peter Dinklage have chemistry.

• Love 2