Type keyword(s) to search

The Nightly Show With Larry Wilmore - General Discussion

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, Queena said:

I miss this show. The unblackening really happened. I find his podcast not very interesting. 

Is his podcast still on?

it took me a while to warm up to the show, but eventually I did. So of course it was canceled.

i really wanted to like the podcast, but I just couldn’t. Too much giggling and “you guys”   All the best to him though. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, SoMuchTV said:

Is his podcast still on?

it took me a while to warm up to the show, but eventually I did. So of course it was canceled.

i really wanted to like the podcast, but I just couldn’t. Too much giggling and “you guys”   All the best to him though. 

The podcast is still on, though not every week lately.  I mostly love it.  It's really relaxed, he has lots of interesting people on and goes in-depth with them.  And if the guest doesn't grab my attention after about 15 minutes, I'll just turn it off and look forward to the next one.   

I love Larry. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Larry has a new show coming to Peacock! Will be weekly starting in September through the election.

Thanks!  He said he'd have news on last week's podcast, but I forgot to check the Twitter today to see what it was.  This is exciting - I may even have to watch Peacock now.  I hope it's on the free part of the service.

• Love 2