Type keyword(s) to search

House Hunters International - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Nasty Dublin complainer:  They were in the one backyard (which was lovely) and she's scowling about "what do I have to look at?  That neighbors house"?!  I loved that the realtor allowed there to be this awkward silence, then he just soldiered on about how beautifully the sun would shine down on the backyard and how great it would be to sit outside and enjoy it.  Awwww....such a sweet attempt to keep things positive with such a wet blanket.  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Kiki620 said:

...and she's scowling about "what do I have to look at?  That neighbors house"?!

And, so instead of a private space, she get to look at stacks of buildings all around her and traffic and the tram.  Geez.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, Pickles said:

Dublin episode. This couple did not seem like they went together. She was insisting on three bedrooms for all of their visitors. Crazy. They had a high budget. $4500. Went up to $5100 for the three bedrooms. He must be making a ton of money.

I got the impression that the main reason she wanted 3 bedrooms was because she wanted to bust the budget and stick it to him for taking the job.  I really got a vindictive vibe from her; like, sure she would move to Dublin, but he was going to pay.  She knew he was a stickler about money, so that's the weapon she chose.  The way she behaved in the 2 other apartments, hating every single thing because they either weren't in her preferred location or didn't have 3 bedrooms was a big tipoff. 

Also, what was up with her makeup?  There are circus clowns who wear less, and they look a lot better too.  She was not particularly attractive to start, but adding the painted-on eyebrows, heavy eyeliner and deep dark lipstick did her no favors.  The harsh makeup suited her personality though.

And, what was all that BS about giving up a job she loved?  She's an attorney, lucky her to have the opportunity to take a sabbatical for a year or two in Ireland, no less; if she found work before, she should be able to find it again. Obviously, she wasn't planning on cutting back on her lifestyle despite not working.  What a wonderful chance to get to see Europe and maybe do something she couldn't have had the chance to do while working full time!  They didn't have kids, nothing to tie her down.  Why not do some legal research, write a book, take a class, learn to paint? Heck, find some sort of online legal gig.  If I were her, I'd be filling my time with all the stuff I never have a chance to do because I have to work to pay the bills.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Love 20
13 minutes ago, javajeanelaine said:

With Dublin woman's attitude, I doubt there will be hordes of visitors.

My guess is her family and friends breathed a sigh of relief when she got on the plane.  She better be careful or they may all move and not give her a forwarding address, I'd certainly be tempted.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, doodlebug said:

Also, what was up with her makeup?  There are circus clowns who wear less, and they look a lot better too.  She was not particularly attractive to start, but adding the painted-on eyebrows, heavy eyeliner and deep dark lipstick did her no favors.  The harsh makeup suited her personality though.

And yet she couldn't be bothered to drag a brush through that hair of hers. Not to be petty, but I mentioned to my mother (we always watch HH together in the mornings) that she must spend a lot of time in front of the mirror to put on all that make-up but apparently never saw her hair; it was simply awful. But as you say, it matched her personality. We were all for the third, two bedroom apartment; we thought it was the perfect compromise AND it was waaaaay under budget. But no, Miss Thing had to have her three bedrooms. For alllll the friends and family who are coming to visit. She's so agreeable that people cant stand to be away from her for any lengthy period of time. (As I've said before, for most people, including myself, you move across country, even to another state, you're unlikely to see you old local friends again and maybe get to see your family once a year, much less if you move to another country altogether.) I don't know when I've been more annoyed by a house-huntee, and there have been some doozies.  Sheesh.

Agreed with your entire post, btw, but this I had to rant about a little bit, lol

• Love 13
8 hours ago, TVForever said:

Because of my schedule, I often end up reading the comments on episodes before I get to watch them. So I was reading the comments on the MN to Dublin ep thinking that something about this woman has set everyone off. Well, I just watched the episode, and ...wow. She really did not come off well. 

The realtor was right-two people and an ADORABLE little dog do not need 3 bedrooms for daily living. Even though the husband irked me a little

with his constant talk of the budget, he was right about the 2 bedroom in the city being a nice compromise. The 3 bedroom they chose was really nice too, just more than it seemed they needed, especially to be so far over budget. But like they say, "Happy Wife, Happy Life", and if an extra 600 a month was what it took to keep that Princess happy (especially since she Sacrificed. So. Much. to be dragged across the world for his job), you spend what you gotta, buddy.

Yeah, it was annoying that he felt he had to give into her demand of a3 bedroom apartment, which still makes no sense to me.

3 hours ago, doodlebug said:

I got the impression that the main reason she wanted 3 bedrooms was because she wanted to bust the budget and stick it to him for taking the job.  I really got a vindictive vibe from her; like, sure she would move to Dublin, but he was going to pay.  She knew he was a stickler about money, so that's the weapon she chose.  The way she behaved in the 2 other apartments, hating every single thing because they either weren't in her preferred location or didn't have 3 bedrooms was a big tipoff. 

And, what was all that BS about giving up a job she loved?  She's an attorney, lucky her to have the opportunity to take a sabbatical for a year or two in Ireland, no less; if she found work before, she should be able to find it again. Obviously, she wasn't planning on cutting back on her lifestyle despite not working.  What a wonderful chance to get to see Europe and maybe do something she couldn't have had the chance to do while working full time!  They didn't have kids, nothing to tie her down.  Why not do some legal research, write a book, take a class, learn to paint? Heck, find some sort of online legal gig.  If I were her, I'd be filling my time with all the stuff I never have a chance to do because I have to work to pay the bills.

I totally agree with everything you did Doodlebug 😀!

3 hours ago, doodlebug said:

My guess is her family and friends breathed a sigh of relief when she got on the plane.  She better be careful or they may all move and not give her a forwarding address, I'd certainly be tempted.

LOL Doodlebug. I wouldn’t blame them.

• Love 2
On 1/8/2019 at 11:54 PM, LittleIggy said:

Slovenia: Guess Junior’s books aren’t selling very well if his parents pay half his rent. Boy, he needs to cut the umbilical cord. Don’t be holding your breath for grandkids, Mom. I did like the place they picked. The view was killer.

Good grief, Junior is going be a virgin forever with Mommy running his life.  Strange family!

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, puppytoes said:

Good grief, Junior is going be a virgin forever with Mommy running his life.  Strange family!

This is a case where I think he would have a better chance of getting laid if he listened to his mother.

• Love 3

Dublin: Agree with what everyone has said. I would be as thrilled as hell to be “dragged” off to Dublin! With all the free time she’ll have, she should find a makeup artist who can show her how to use makeup to enhance what looks she has (I know...MEOW). I couldn’t take my eyes off those painted on eyebrows. They were so hideous. 

Canada to Newcastle, AU: In contrast, this was a really pleasant couple.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Pickles said:

I really liked the couple moving to Australia. They were pleasant and nice to each other. They also picked the best place,

She was adorable; he's a lucky man and seemed to realize it.

I loved the citron and sky blue accents in the loft they picked-not my usual palette, but it looked great there.

• Love 3

Canada to Australia

Two things were different, besides the fact that she wasn't whining about the move: 1. The said they didn't have an extensive network at home and made no mention about "entertaining" in Austrailia. 2. They said that they liked to cook at home so they didn't go out to eat much. I don't think they went on about being near restaurants. 

Nice change, nice couple.

• Love 14
On 1/10/2019 at 8:08 AM, Booklady1017 said:

I get the impression the son may be on the spectrum? I’m not sure or if he’s just socially awkward.

I thought that he was too. I'm glad that they went with the one in the city that he prefered as he was the one who was living there all the time. He can go and maybe meet people as it would be easy to get places and have a comfortable place to retreat too.

Edited by blueray
  • Love 3

I don't ever remember actually smiling during an HHI episode until the Fort Mac to Australia last night.  What a nice couple!  The teasing was always gentle and always loving, no "I always get my way" snarking.  I loved the look on her face when she had that lizard on her arm.  Really enjoyed every minute of that one!

• Love 8
5 hours ago, blueray said:

I thought that he was too. I'm glad that they went with the one in the city that he prefered as he was the one who was living there all the time. He can go and maybe meet people as it would be easy to get places and have a comfortable place to retreat too.

I ageee about his apartment choice.

20 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Dublin: Agree with what everyone has said. I would be as thrilled as hell to be “dragged” off to Dublin! With all the free time she’ll have, she should find a makeup artist who can show her how to use makeup to enhance what looks she has (I know...MEOW). I couldn’t take my eyes off those painted on eyebrows. They were so hideous. 

Canada to Newcastle, AU: In contrast, this was a really pleasant couple.

This couple in Australia was a breath of fresh air after that witch in Dublin.

4 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

I don't ever remember actually smiling during an HHI episode until the Fort Mac to Australia last night.  What a nice couple!  The teasing was always gentle and always loving, no "I always get my way" snarking.  I loved the look on her face when she had that lizard on her arm.  Really enjoyed every minute of that one!

They were so sweet together and seemed so nice. It was refreshing not to hear all that complaining too.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

If her job was so important to her, maintain a long-distance engagement for awhile.

They were already married, he referred to it later in the show.  Not sure why, she sure didn't seem to like him much.

• Love 3

Anyone see the Los Angeles to Mexico real estate couple episode?  After watching that one, I think HH should come up with a new series based on our observations as to which couple will go the distance and which will be divorced in a year.  This couple made the episode hard to watch for me.  He was very critical of her, and she said some things that were also less than nice - IMO.  His remark to her in the restaurant regarding her slowness in learning Spanish was particularly pointed.  He said she didn't take instructions from him very well.    Her remark that he wanted a horse so he could ride off into the sunset sounded accurate to me by the time the episode ended. 

The first house they looked at was very customized and too dark for my taste.   I liked the house in the rural area, but they ended up living in the middle of the city. 

After watching the Dublin episode and this one, the Dublin couple look absolutely lovey dovey.     

• Love 1
On 1/8/2019 at 8:54 PM, LittleIggy said:

Slovenia: Guess Junior’s books aren’t selling very well if his parents pay half his rent. Boy, he needs to cut the umbilical cord. Don’t be holding your breath for grandkids, Mom. I did like the place they picked. The view was killer.

I finally got to watch this episode. They seemed pretty happy for being a utterly dysfunctional trio. :)

• Love 4
13 hours ago, laredhead said:

Anyone see the Los Angeles to Mexico real estate couple episode?  After watching that one, I think HH should come up with a new series based on our observations as to which couple will go the distance and which will be divorced in a year.  This couple made the episode hard to watch for me.  He was very critical of her, and she said some things that were also less than nice - IMO.  His remark to her in the restaurant regarding her slowness in learning Spanish was particularly pointed.  He said she didn't take instructions from him very well.    Her remark that he wanted a horse so he could ride off into the sunset sounded accurate to me by the time the episode ended. 

The first house they looked at was very customized and too dark for my taste.   I liked the house in the rural area, but they ended up living in the middle of the city. 

After watching the Dublin episode and this one, the Dublin couple look absolutely lovey dovey.     

Yeah, I don’t know why they wanted to work together, too.

I liked the first house the best. Thought it was cool.

• Love 2
On 10/30/2018 at 7:15 PM, aguabella said:

Please don't do that, lol!  Well, if you really feel that way, haha ...

How do we know that the word "chef" or "as a chef" wasn't edited out of the 40 some-odd hours filming for the 22-minute episode?  Or, what if he graduated culinary school but is a manager or sommelier or hey, even a dishwasher?  Nothing wrong with that, either.

He certainly wasn't my favorite HHI spouse but he came off as the best actor from that particular episode, to me.  For one thing, if he's able to catch everyone's attention, negatively or positively, then he performed his job.

Didn't plan on looking him up but it only took a few seconds:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/timaru-herald/news/103917173/timaru-centre-of-tv-show-search-for-couples-new-family-home

Yes, as of filming, he was working part-time at the local country club.  It's possible, as a trailing spouse, that he did plan on spending more time with his son and HHI decided to use their standard "budget" plot.

On 11/4/2018 at 10:32 AM, Ohwell said:

We could talk about editing of any show.  All we've got to go on is what we see, and that's what I commented on. 

Plus, I have a feeling that if he had been a sommelier, he would have jumped at the chance to let us know. 

??? How would the participant "let us know"?  The editing occurs months later, during post-production.  The participants have no involvement with editing and no idea what scenes and/or lines were included in their episodes until the air date.

If you're not interested in backstories and editing, feel free to SOB (scroll on by) my posts.  It won't bother me - in fact, I'll never know.  If/when I address those subjects, it's for the benefit of readers that are interested in them.

Sorry for the delay - away for the thread so missed your reply.

Edited by aguabella
49 minutes ago, aguabella said:

Sorry for the delay - away for the thread so missed your reply.

It's been over two months ago, I don't even know what HH episode that was.  So, honestly, there was no need to reply and have an argument about it because I'm waaaay over it, lol.    

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, buttersister said:

Texas to Orvietto

What business? ”Hate all this stone in the medieval hill town!” said the P.I.T.A. to the long-suffering realtor who hoped calling herself a mentor would help her tolerate Victoria, the mom. LOL! 

Man, was she annoying! I can understand her concerns about those stairs but complaining about that exposed medieval stonework was ridiculous. I don’t get the “business” either. Why would someone send their teen daughter over to Italy to hang out with her? 

• Love 5

Can’t imagine. Unless they were impressed by discovering tu-ub as a two-syllable word. I laughed hard when the realtor said, “here’s your tu-ub.” Past her breaking point and long gone at the end of filming!

Ok, the whining did me in but I think it was the hugely pentulant look Vic shot the realtor when told she’d have to manage her priorities. Who’s the toddler?

Edited by buttersister
  • Love 3

We are leaving for Italy in about 2 weeks, so I was delighted to see an episode from Italy - not like our appetite needed whetting.  Actually got my husband to watch this recorded episode with me in the middle of the night, and our eyes were rolling all over the bedroom floor.  We agreed that she bathe the baby in the "bo-day".   $700 and $50 was WAY over her budget.  I wouldn't trust her with a pet for a week, much less a teenage daughter.  That house in the country?  What a find!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Kenzie said:

Texas to Orvieto princess:

"I want what I want and this stone doesn't agree with my energy."

Oh, puhleez!

Perhaps one of the worst House Hunters evahhhhh......I wish the realtor would have given her a big old slap across the face at that point.  

9 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

I don’t get the “business” either. Why would someone send their teen daughter over to Italy to hang out with her? 

I missed the beginning and only heard "teen girls" and "the business is doing great".  No details!  Where did Miss Priss get the $$$'s to fund this dream?  I'd sure like to know.  

Maybe she should have used some of these secret funds to fix her missing tooth, bow leg and pigeon toe.  Sorry.  She deserves the snark.  

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Kiki620 said:

Maybe she should have used some of these secret funds to fix her missing tooth, bow leg and pigeon toe.  Sorry.  She deserves the snark.

I guess I was so busy rolling my eyes that I missed seeing the missing tooth.  However, I did notice that her left leg was bowed.  Too bad that wasn't fixed when she was a kid. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, buttersister said:

Texas to Orvietto

What business? ”Hate all this stone in the medieval hill town!” said the P.I.T.A. to the long-suffering realtor who hoped calling herself a mentor would help her tolerate Victoria, the mom. LOL! 

I didn’t get what kind of business she was having. I didn’t like her, she was too arrogant. Why move to an medieval town full of stone if you don’t like it? What does not having the right energy even mean? I felt bad for the Realtor having to deal with her. 

9 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Man, was she annoying! I can understand her concerns about those stairs but complaining about that exposed medieval stonework was ridiculous. I don’t get the “business” either. Why would someone send their teen daughter over to Italy to hang out with her? 

Yeah, who’d want to hang out with her. I agree about those stairs though too.

• Love 2

I liked the NC wife and British husband and I would really like to see it after the renovations because the location of the only bathroom would have ANNOYED the fuck out of me but the front and back gardens were great and they apparently had a plan to add a full bathroom to the upstairs.

• Love 5
On 1/10/2019 at 8:49 PM, puppytoes said:

On 1/10/2019 at 9:09 PM, biakbiak said:

This is a case where I think he would have a better chance of getting laid if he listened to his mother.

Or maybe he's asexual, so "getting laid" isn't his raison d'etre. It certainly seemed like that, especially when he said the twin bed was big enough for him. PersonallyI liked the kid. He might have been socially awkward (which does not mean he's "on the spectrum"), but he seemed likable, and he was comfortable with what he wanted and what he was willing to spend. I found the mother, and to a lesser extent the father, suffocating. 

On 1/14/2019 at 11:32 PM, buttersister said:

Texas to Orvietto

I want to slap anyone who says, "I want what I want" or "I like what I like." If you "love" a city but you complain about everything about it, why are you moving there? She was just another spoiled ugly American. 

I liked the couple moving to England, and I wanted to cheer when the English husband said his American wife might need to rethink "English charm" because it's not what she sees on TV.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, SmithW6079 said:

but he seemed likable, and he was comfortable with what he wanted and what he was willing to spend.

His parents were paying as well so clearly not or he would be looking for a place of his own with his “share”.

The Texas to Mexico couple last night. I didn't give the episode my full attention, but I disliked this couple immensely. They chose to move to Mexico, but the husband was complaining how they gave up so much to move there, blah, blah, and they wanted to get what they wanted, etc. She complained about green tile in a kitchen and orange paint. They complained that their dogs couldn't be off leash. He complained that they weren't right on the beach. Not enough privacy in another place. It was endless. Their agent was fed up with them, as she should have been. They were so unpleasant and seemed so full of themselves. Good luck making friends there.

• Love 14
Just now, Pickles said:

The Texas to Mexico couple last night. I didn't give the episode my full attention, but I disliked this couple immensely. They chose to move to Mexico, but the husband was complaining how they gave up so much to move there, blah, blah, and they wanted to get what they wanted, etc. She complained about green tile in a kitchen and orange paint. They complained that their dogs couldn't be off leash. He complained that they weren't right on the beach. Not enough privacy in another place. It was endless. Their agent was fed up with them, as she should have been. They were so unpleasant and seemed so full of themselves. Good luck making friends there.

Texas to Mexico-I am beginning to think I want privacy is code is for I want space to do whatever I want, and don’t have people on top of me to complain. It sounds like they were cheap and didn’t want to keep on paying for the lifestyle they had. They also have unrealistic expectations. Does the show tell them to exaggerate their expectations or is this how they really are? I did like the real estate agent. She did try to get them to be realistic and not lose her patience, even though I saw her roll her eyes (don’t blame her though).

They won’t make any lasting friends, but those two look happy enough being by themselves with their dogs.

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Booklady1017 said:

Texas to Mexico-I am beginning to think I want privacy is code is for I want space to do whatever I want, and don’t have people on top of me to complain. It sounds like they were cheap and didn’t want to keep on paying for the lifestyle they had. They also have unrealistic expectations. Does the show tell them to exaggerate their expectations or is this how they really are? I did like the real estate agent. She did try to get them to be realistic and not lose her patience, even though I saw her roll her eyes (don’t blame her though).

They won’t make any lasting friends, but those two look happy enough being by themselves with their dogs.

They were awful.  Nothing annoys me more than househunters who want to live in a foreign country but insist that it be just like America, and then blame the realtor when their desired amenities either don't exist or cost more than they want to pay.  Any idiot knows the climate in Mexico is not conducive to lawns and that most properties are not going to have fenced yards.  If you're too lazy to put a leash on your dogs and walk them a couple times a day, don't move there.  Also, they were moving to a beach resort town where, of course, EVERYONE wants to live on the beach.  So, either you live on top of your neighbors or you pay a fortune for privacy.  It is not the realtor's fault that she couldn't find them a single home in their price range near the town.  Geez!  I also noticed that their devotion to Mexican culture doesn't appear to include actual Mexicans.  Everyone we saw them interacting with was an English speaking expat.  Maybe Mexico needs that wall to keep ugly Americans out.

• Love 20

Austin to Puerto Something- There were obnoxious; did anyone notice that they were whining about not enough closet space for her many clothes and his many shoes, yet their backstory showed them in a car claiming to have sold all their stuff and come to MX with just what fit in their car?

They basically wanted a slightly smaller version of their McMansion in TX but on the beach. 

The aggravated realtor made me laugh. She doesn't realize they want ALL the things.

Why would anybody pay the wife to give them 'health coaching' via the internet? A couple of videos of her standing on her rooftop telling me to eat better (or whatever) would pretty much exhaust my interest.

• Love 12

If you're too lazy to put a leash on your dogs and walk them a couple times a day, don't move there.  Also, they were moving to a beach resort town where, of course, EVERYONE wants to live on the beach.  So, either you live on top of your neighbors or you pay a fortune for privacy.  It is not the realtor's fault that she couldn't find them a single home in their price range near the town.  Geez!  I also noticed that their devotion to Mexican culture doesn't appear to include actual Mexicans.  Everyone we saw them interacting with was an English speaking expat.  Maybe Mexico needs that wall to keep ugly Americans out.

You said a mouthful, Doodlebug

I've been biting my tongue on this one, but I'm going to let it rip. I don't understand these able-bodied people with dogs who don't want to walk them, let them see the world beyond their back yards. I'd say if you're too lazy to put a leash on your dog and walk them they shouldn't have a dog at all. Time and time again, many house hunters fret over having to walk their dogs. Of course, it's nice to let the dogs go outside to take a quick leak or even to hang out, but to confine the dogs to the house and yard all the time....I would never do that to my dog. Mine got mileage daily, as long as it wasn't pouring outside.

Yeah, it irritates me to no end when people talk about how the people are so "friendly" yet they're pretty much socializing with their "own kind" once they relocate. Imagine how Mexicans feel about these foreigners flooding their towns, jacking up prices, and then wanting homes away from the local population. I agree about the wall. I've been in the position of being seen by tourists and new residents in paradise as both local and of their "kind" and experiencing how differently many were towards me depending on how they interpreted me. 

The real estate lady could hardly contain her annoyance with this couple, and I couldn't blame her. I imagine her wincing every time she gets a new American client who expects his $400,000 US to be enough to purchase a beach palace in Mexico. 

• Love 12
On ‎01‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 11:15 AM, SmithW6079 said:

I had to roll my eyes again when he asked about the "midnight sun," afraid it would disturb his beauty sleep.

That I could identify with because I need the room to be really dark in order to sleep well.  But otherwise I did find him rather whiney.  Of course, I just watch for the foreign country porn anyway.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, doodlebug said:

They were awful.  Nothing annoys me more than househunters who want to live in a foreign country but insist that it be just like America, and then blame the realtor when their desired amenities either don't exist or cost more than they want to pay.  Any idiot knows the climate in Mexico is not conducive to lawns and that most properties are not going to have fenced yards.  If you're too lazy to put a leash on your dogs and walk them a couple times a day, don't move there.  Also, they were moving to a beach resort town where, of course, EVERYONE wants to live on the beach.  So, either you live on top of your neighbors or you pay a fortune for privacy.  It is not the realtor's fault that she couldn't find them a single home in their price range near the town.  Geez!  I also noticed that their devotion to Mexican culture doesn't appear to include actual Mexicans.  Everyone we saw them interacting with was an English speaking expat.  Maybe Mexico needs that wall to keep ugly Americans out.

I agree with all your points. I still don’t get why they moved there.

9 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Austin to Puerto Something- There were obnoxious; did anyone notice that they were whining about not enough closet space for her many clothes and his many shoes, yet their backstory showed them in a car claiming to have sold all their stuff and come to MX with just what fit in their car?

They basically wanted a slightly smaller version of their McMansion in TX but on the beach. 

The aggravated realtor made me laugh. She doesn't realize they want ALL the things.

Why would anybody pay the wife to give them 'health coaching' via the internet? A couple of videos of her standing on her rooftop telling me to eat better (or whatever) would pretty much exhaust my interest.

LOL about why would anybody pay the wife to give them 'health coaching' via the internet? A couple of videos of her standing on her rooftop telling me to eat better (or whatever) would pretty much exhaust my interest! You are so on the money here.

Yesh it was so silly how they claimed they downsized when they needed all that space for the clothes.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, LittleIggy said:

London to Poland: Refreshingly nice couple after those Texans moving to Mexico. It was funny when the toddler burst into tears when dad told him they had found a home. 😆

They seemed like a really good couple, down to earth and reasonable.  Their little boy was adorable.  I also think they chose the best place for their needs.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

London to Poland: Refreshingly nice couple after those Texans moving to Mexico. It was funny when the toddler burst into tears when dad told him they had found a home. 😆

They were a charming couple and that kid was very cute. That was funny when he cried when the father told him they got a house. 

• Love 4