Type keyword(s) to search

S31.E04: Unfriended

• Start Topic

This show is so intensely dumb. Shouldn't it be funny, at least? How do I laugh when they're so dumb that it's sad?

Also, next season has started filming and it's called Real World: Mentally Challenged Homeless People Locked Inside A Wholesale Liquor Store While We Flash Strobe Lights At Them.

• Love 3
(edited)

Looks like Kailah's two bit tin pussy can't keep Dionne interested. I love it. I just think that anyone who says something as totally douche baggy as she said about her "golden v" needs to have it thrown back in her face.

That said, Dionne is a total douche as well with his "autopilot" bullshit

Oh, and Jenna is a fucking imbecile. First off saying that people are "choosing" to be offended. Is she mentally r*******? No one chooses to be offended. Then saying people don't understand her because she is from the south and they are not. What the fuckity fuck? People disagree with her b3 cause she is ignorant. She may have been taught wrong her whole life, but she also does not have a shred of desire to see anything from other points of view. How someone can be raised to this age and still be so closed minded is amazing to me. She needs Dean's BBC to teach her a thing or two. Lol

Edited by bblancobrnx
  • Love 3

Jenna's ignorance and defensiveness was a lot easier to understand when we heard her mom's solution to people calling her a racist. Take out your earrings and start punching them in the face. It works great on Jerry Springer. Didn't really understand why the internet gossip thing was so bad. Are these people too stupid to know that they are being filmed?

Dionne is gross. They're all gross except for CeeJay.

• Love 1

I set up a "Past Seasons" thread for the purpose of talking about the "Love" episode.

In news closer to the show . . . I think I hate Dione. I mean, I couldn't really give a shit about Kailah one way or the other, but I want Dione shaved down to the scalp. Such a douchebag. I'd say he was the "leak" that everybody is probably going to freak out about in the next ep, except 1. I don't think he really cares about Jenna, and 2. I doubt that he can read and/or write.

Seriously . . . as bad as Jenna can be, slagging off about her online has to be just as low, right? It's like BMP wants to channel The Mole in the douchiest way imaginable. Also, I'm not getting what Dean sees in Jenna. He's probably going to look like Chris does this week . . . like a schmuck for liking her.

Blobbing? Meh. Didn't Jackass do something similar, with the cast firing paintballs at the loser in the air?

• Love 1

Kailah said something like "I don't know who I am any more."

She promised no strings attached sex to Dionne but turned out her feelings were hurt when he started ignoring her afterwards.

She may be learning that she can't approach casual sex like guys Dionne's age.

Jenna probably won't grow beyond the small town/religious culture which is the only thing she's ever known. She keeps saying she's sticking to her Southern pride but of course, there's a historic legacy of Northeners telling them that they're racist and small-minded.

Despite that being true, it probably breeds resentment and a tribalistic response, which is to double down on the ignorance and racist beliefs. So she says all her roommates are Democrats, I.e. members of the other team or tribe.

Thus they'll reject appeals to facts or ideas based on evidence and science like climate change, instead put forward their faith and religious beliefs when confronted with facts which undermine their belief systems.

The other roommates telling her she's ignorant and racist makes her more resistant and resentful. They're not going to "educate" her by name calling. CJ had the right idea not to get into a fight the first time but looks like she lost her patience.

• Love 4

I hated this episode more then the previous ones because of the other cast members ganging up on Jenna about her views and telling her to accept their twisted and contradicting beliefs. It gets me how people like that try and make you accept them and what they believe in when they know by doing that they are disrespecting your beliefs that state very clearly what they do is wrong. smh. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Kailah said something like "I don't know who I am any more."

She promised no strings attached sex to Dionne but turned out her feelings were hurt when he started ignoring her afterwards.

She may be learning that she can't approach casual sex like guys Dionne's age.

Jenna probably won't grow beyond the small town/religious culture which is the only thing she's ever known. She keeps saying she's sticking to her Southern pride but of course, there's a historic legacy of Northeners telling them that they're racist and small-minded.

Despite that being true, it probably breeds resentment and a tribalistic response, which is to double down on the ignorance and racist beliefs. So she says all her roommates are Democrats, I.e. members of the other team or tribe.

Thus they'll reject appeals to facts or ideas based on evidence and science like climate change, instead put forward their faith and religious beliefs when confronted with facts which undermine their belief systems.

The other roommates telling her she's ignorant and racist makes her more resistant and resentful. They're not going to "educate" her by name calling. CJ had the right idea not to get into a fight the first time but looks like she lost her patience.

in regards to the casual sex thing - I fail to see what Dionne's age has to do with the issue. She has the issue. It doesn't matter what his age is. She clearly can't handle keeping it casual or she thought her goods were that good that he would keep wanting to bang. Either way the casual life ain't for her. She's also the immature one that clearly loves what she can't have like too many younger women I've come across in my life.

Beyond that, I liked the approach taken earlier where Jenna was trying to say why people don't get her humor (because it's dry) at my man said my jokes are dry too but people laugh. Have a real and casual conversation about things. The attacking just isn't going to work.

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 3

Until proven otherwise....Chris wrote that blog post.  I don't know why it's such a big deal though....the interwebs found out how vile Jenna is before they saw it on tv.  What a difference from a show like this and Big Brother...where you won't find out how much people actually can't stand you until you get evicted and they boo you while walking out to Julie.  

I hope that's not the case. I want to like Chris. I don't believe sexuality is a choice. I liked him going heart-to-heart with Jenna last week, lapsed Mormon-to-Mormon. If he's the leak, then he sucks, and we're down to only one dependably cool roomie in Ceejai. At least Dean and Sabrina are fringe cases. I'm still rooting for somebody to shave Dione's head and stuff the hair down his throat. He's not as bad as Scot and Jason on Survivor, but I want him to get stomped.

• Love 1

I also kinda get why Kailah is turning all crazy ex girlfriend with Dione.  It's when you hook up with someone before you even really know who they are...and then in the light of day you realize what a monster dick hole they are...and you have to resign the fact that you fucked that.  Oh well.  It's your bed.  You laid in it...with Dione.  Gross, but that's on you.  

• Love 1

I also kinda get why Kailah is turning all crazy ex girlfriend with Dione. It's when you hook up with someone before you even really know who they are...and then in the light of day you realize what a monster dick hole they are...and you have to resign the fact that you fucked that. Oh well. It's your bed. You laid in it...with Dione. Gross, but that's on you.

As, Dione pointed out, he hasn't changed. He's the same guy. He's not carrying himself any different than when she slept on him. Any way you look at it, she just comes up looking dumb. It's okay, we've all been there. But, still dumb. She knew he had a girl at home. She said being casual us cool with her. She keeps pursuing a guy that has made it clear he's not interested. She slept with a guy that is clear d bag most of the time. So, I don't even want to think about the what's or why's. She did something stupid. She'll get over it.

As, Dione pointed out, he hasn't changed. He's the same guy. He's not carrying himself any different than when she slept on him. Any way you look at it, she just comes up looking dumb. It's okay, we've all been there. But, still dumb. She knew he had a girl at home. She said being casual us cool with her. She keeps pursuing a guy that has made it clear he's not interested. She slept with a guy that is clear d bag most of the time. So, I don't even want to think about the what's or why's. She did something stupid. She'll get over it.

Yes and no IMO.  I think he is basically the same guy, but he seems to be doing things to her to show her how much he isn't into her.  He made the point of telling the camera that half the reason he brought that girl home and hooked up with her...was to show Kailah a message that he isn't all about her or into her.  "I think I made my point to her, didn't I" or something to that extent.  And he was always kinda crazy and all about sex before, but his behavior in the van before he brought the Kia girl home...telling the cameraman how much he is looking forward to fucking that girl on camera and hopes he is the guy filming it...and then the pelvic trust for effect.  I don't remember him being that guy in the beginning, but maybe he always was...and we didn't see it.   Maybe he always was and Kailah didn't see it until it was too late and she had already given it up to him.  

I do think she'll get over it and lesson learned.  And she is probably embarrassed realizing it is on tv as proof that she made the choice to get down with that guy.  Heck, we've all probably done stuff with people that in the light of sober day...we regret and most of us don't have tv proof of it.  

• Love 1

Yes and no IMO.  I think he is basically the same guy, but he seems to be doing things to her to show her how much he isn't into her.  He made the point of telling the camera that half the reason he brought that girl home and hooked up with her...was to show Kailah a message that he isn't all about her or into her.  "I think I made my point to her, didn't I" or something to that extent.  And he was always kinda crazy and all about sex before, but his behavior in the van before he brought the Kia girl home...telling the cameraman how much he is looking forward to fucking that girl on camera and hopes he is the guy filming it...and then the pelvic trust for effect.  I don't remember him being that guy in the beginning, but maybe he always was...and we didn't see it.   Maybe he always was and Kailah didn't see it until it was too late and she had already given it up to him.  

I do think she'll get over it and lesson learned.  And she is probably embarrassed realizing it is on tv as proof that she made the choice to get down with that guy.  Heck, we've all probably done stuff with people that in the light of sober day...we regret and most of us don't have tv proof of it.  

He was the first one to clown her for her golden vagina comment. Not to say it wasn't deserved but he didn't take her too seriously from the jump. And he went around basically acting like he care much for her or Sabrina. I mean, he's the same guy. She just caught feelings. A lot of times, people decide that being nice or ignoring an issue isn't working so they go the being a prick route to get their point across. It sucks but it's also the only way to snap people out of it sometimes. At least he reeled it back in and just kept it real with her.

He was the first one to clown her for her golden vagina comment. Not to say it wasn't deserved but he didn't take her too seriously from the jump. And he went around basically acting like he care much for her or Sabrina. I mean, he's the same guy. She just caught feelings. A lot of times, people decide that being nice or ignoring an issue isn't working so they go the being a prick route to get their point across. It sucks but it's also the only way to snap people out of it sometimes. At least he reeled it back in and just kept it real with her.

He reeled it in??  I think you and I were watching a different show.  

He reeled it in?? I think you and I were watching a different show.

No we are not because I'm talking about when he decided to have a real discussion with her and laid his feelings out there. That was reeling it in. He wasn't an asshole about it. He talked to her sincerely instead of being a jerk about it.

I hated this episode more then the previous ones because of the other cast members ganging up on Jenna about her views and telling her to accept their twisted and contradicting beliefs. It gets me how people like that try and make you accept them and what they believe in when they know by doing that they are disrespecting your beliefs that state very clearly what they do is wrong. smh. 

So does that mean it's okay to be a racist?

Sometimes when people gang up on a person, it's because that person is an idiot.

• Love 6

No we are not because I'm talking about when he decided to have a real discussion with her and laid his feelings out there. That was reeling it in. He wasn't an asshole about it. He talked to her sincerely instead of being a jerk about it.

That isn't what I saw it.  I saw him still being pretty prickish.  It wasn't as horrible as he was in the RW van, but that isn't saying much.  Leopard doesn't change its spots.  

I think Kailah made up a story in her head. She thought they had a mutual attraction and that they both enjoyed flirting and hanging out together. She thought they liked each other enough to have a fun and silly noncommittal fling for a few months. She imagined that once they had sex he would keep coming back for more (that golden pussy y'all) and that their fun flirtation would continue. She decided she would be the one to hold him at arms length and just enjoy the flirtation and the sex. She thought he would like her more. This is not what happened. Like many men, Dion had sex with her and then flat out ignored her. If he didn't live with her, he would have completely ghosted her. Whatever flirtatious friendship they had was gone and he treated her like a ho in the street.

What's bothering her is that her story about their possible friendship and flirtatious relationship wasn't true. She never imagined he would stop being attracted to her and just drop her cold and not even want to be her friend. That is hurtful. I actually think she likes his less than she thinks and it's her ego that's bruised.

Kailah is just so immature. She thinks she made an empowered decision to have sex with someone yet her self esteem can't handle the consequences of that action. Hopefully, this is a lesson for her.

Dion is just fucking gross.

• Love 5

Sometimes when people gang up on a person, it's because that person is an idiot.

Exactly.  Sometimes there is just a right, and a wrong -- and pretending like "well everyone is such a special snowflake and we shouldn't ALL call them out because, well, won't their super precious feelings be hurt" is not warranted because that person is just in the wrong.  And with every, single step, and with every single breath they should be told they are wrong.

I'm not going to suddenly think Hitler is cool because you know...everyone was just trying to convince him he was wrong and he should be a happy dictator and murderer in peace.  No...he was wrong.  Sometimes people are just wrong.

• Love 1

Looks like Kailah's two bit tin pussy can't keep Dionne interested. I love it. I just think that anyone who says something as totally douche baggy as she said about her "golden v" needs to have it thrown back in her face.

That said, Dionne is a total douche as well with his "autopilot" bullshit

Oh, and Jenna is a fucking imbecile. First off saying that people are "choosing" to be offended. Is she mentally r*******? No one chooses to be offended. Then saying people don't understand her because she is from the south and they are not. What the fuckity fuck? People disagree with her b3 cause she is ignorant. She may have been taught wrong her whole life, but she also does not have a shred of desire to see anything from other points of view. How someone can be raised to this age and still be so closed minded is amazing to me. She needs Dean's BBC to teach her a thing or two. Lol

I just want to know how "I find gay sex disgusting" was supposed to be "dry humor."  How was "you're an atheist so you worship Satan, because you don't believe in god" dry humor?  Does she know that humor is supposed to be funny?  She will never learn a thing because as far as she is concerned, anytime she does something there is a conveinent reason why its not her fault.  Others choose to be offended, someone forced her to walk on stage with a stripper, she is just a white girl and thats why no one got her super awesome joke about finding gay sex disgusting.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 1

If your referring to the comments she made about black people then no, but she was raised that way and grew up in freaking South Carolina which is a very raciest place being that it was the first state to secede the Union and become a Confederate state, so I can understand why she has those opinions on black people. Now if you are talking about Jenna's comments on Atheism and Pansexuality which are both belief systems that teach the complete opposite of her religion. Atheism (which is not a religion) teachings vary from atheists to atheists but they either lack the belief in God or don't believe in God at all. Pansexuality is just about lusting/sleeping with anything and everything. Do you think it's a coincidence that both of these belief systems have one thing in common? they both go against the teachings of the bible! Jenna saying that Chris worships the devil really isn't wrong at all because both of those things he says he believes in are all against the teachings of God so they are of the devil.

Edited by Hiacios

If your referring to the comments she made about black people then no, but she was raised that way and grew up in freaking South Carolina which is a very raciest place being that it was the first state to secede the Union and become a Confederate state, so I can understand why she has those opinions on black people. Now if you are talking about Jenna's comments on Atheism and Pansexuality which are both belief systems that teach the complete opposite of her religion. Atheism (which is not a religion) teachings vary from atheists to atheists but they either lack the belief in God or don't believe in God at all. Pansexuality is just about lusting/sleeping with anything and everything. Do you think it's a coincidence that both of these belief systems have one thing in common? they both go against the teachings of the bible! Jenna saying that Chris worships the devil really isn't wrong at all because both of those things he says believes in are all against the teachings of God so they are of the devil.

This is 2016, there is no excuse at this point.  If she is going to claim that black people "live in the past," but she can't actually educate herself with the modern tools of the internet, or even a library than that is on her.  And when anyone has tried to talk to her she has claimed that she is just "joking" so she knows damn well that her views represent absolute idiocy.  

How come in her world black people aren't allowed to "rely on the past" as an excuse (even though institutional racism is still real and documented), but she is allowed to rely on her past as an excuse for her nonsense?

Atheism is simply not believing in god, its not devil worship, and again, since this is 2016, I don't give a pass for people who stay willfully stupid.

Saying that pansexuality is simply about lusting after everyone is also a confusing point of view to me.  Do  you think that people who are pansexual sleep with everyone?  Did you read that somewhere?  Did you educate yourself before making such a comment, or did you just say the first thing you thought of with no basis for your opinion?  I only ask because you're making a sweeping statement of fact, without anything to really base that "fact" on.  Is there any evidence that Chris lusts after anyone else in that house?  Has he been shown sleeping with anyone at this point?  In fact, the only two people who have slept together are Dione and Kaliah....two straight people. So, I guess it really isn't about just "lusting after anyone/anything," or else he would have brought home "anyone or anything."  

So....because Chris believes in things that aren't in the bible that makes him a devil worshipper?  Wouldn't that make Jenna a devil worshipper too, since she has done things that go against the teachings of the bible?  In one breath you want to say that a devil worshipper is someone who does things or "believes things" that aren't taught in the bible, but Jenna does things that aren't in the bible.  The Bible advocates incest (http://listverse.com/2008/05/26/top-6-incestuous-relationships-in-the-bible), and not touching people if you're on your period (http://biblehub.com/leviticus/15-19.htm).  I'm assuming Jenna touches people when she is on her period, so I guess she is a devil worshipper too, no?  Or perhaps she is a devil worshipper if she doesn't believe in incest?

Oh, and maybe Jenna can read up on the passages about not getting drunk, since she has been drinking in the house.  Most Mormons I know don't drink, and don't believe in drinking at all.  And certainly not having dudes rub up all over them.  Guess Jenna is a devil worshipper!

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 2

This is 2016, there is no excuse at this point.  If she is going to claim that black people "live in the past," but she can't actually educate herself with the modern tools of the internet, or even a library than that is on her.  And when anyone has tried to talk to her she has claimed that she is just "joking" so she knows damn well that her views represent absolute idiocy.  

How come in her world black people aren't allowed to "rely on the past" as an excuse (even though institutional racism is still real and documented), but she is allowed to rely on her past as an excuse for her nonsense?

Atheism is simply not believing in god, its not devil worship, and again, since this is 2016, I don't give a pass for people who stay willfully stupid.

Saying that pansexuality is simply about lusting after everyone is also a confusing point of view to me.  Do  you think that people who are pansexual sleep with everyone?  Did you read that somewhere?  Did you educate yourself before making such a comment, or did you just say the first thing you thought of with no basis for your opinion?  I only ask because you're making a sweeping statement of fact, without anything to really base that "fact" on.  Is there any evidence that Chris lusts after anyone else in that house?  Has he been shown sleeping with anyone at this point?  In fact, the only two people who have slept together are Dione and Kaliah....two straight people. So, I guess it really isn't about just "lusting after anyone/anything," or else he would have brought home "anyone or anything."  

So....because Chris believes in things that aren't in the bible that makes him a devil worshipper?  Wouldn't that make Jenna a devil worshipper too, since she has done things that go against the teachings of the bible?  In one breath you want to say that a devil worshipper is someone who does things or "believes things" that aren't taught in the bible, but Jenna does things that aren't in the bible.  The Bible advocates incest (http://listverse.com/2008/05/26/top-6-incestuous-relationships-in-the-bible), and not touching people if you're on your period (http://biblehub.com/leviticus/15-19.htm).  I'm assuming Jenna touches people when she is on her period, so I guess she is a devil worshipper too, no?  Or perhaps she is a devil worshipper if she doesn't believe in incest?

Oh, and maybe Jenna can read up on the passages about not getting drunk, since she has been drinking in the house.  Most Mormons I know don't drink, and don't believe in drinking at all.  And certainly not having dudes rub up all over them.  Guess Jenna is a devil worshipper!

There's only two ways, God's way or the Satan's way. Good or bad. There is no in between. If you're not good you're bad and if you're against what God teaches, which is good then what else is there to follow besides evil? Another thing is that the Baphomet is a pansexual, bisexual, homosexual, transsexual and human crossed with an animal, he is a physical representation of Satan himself. Satan invented those things because they are against God's teachings, so if you're doing them then what are you? You may not be worshiping him but you're serving him whether you're aware of it or not. 

Corinthians 6:12 Sexual Immorality

12 “I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but I will not be mastered by anything.

Leviticus 18:22 Homosexuality.

22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

Edited by Hiacios

There's only two ways, God's way or the Satan's way. Good or bad. There is no in between. If you're not good you're bad and if you're against what Go teaches, which is good then what else is there to follow besides evil? Another thing is that the Baphomet is a pansexual, bisexual, homosexual, transsexual and human crossed with an animal, he is a physical representation of Satan himself. Satan invented those things because they are against God's teachings, so if you're doing them then what are you? You may not be worshiping him but you're serving him whether you're aware of it or not. 

12 “I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but I will not be mastered by anything.

So, not believing in a Christian god makes one a Devil worshipper?  That means that Jewish people are Satanists?  Buddists are Satanists?  Because, which way is "gods way?"  And who is to judge what is "good or bad?"  you? the bible?  Because Jenna doesn't follow that book, so I guess she is a bad satanist too, right?

Doesn't god teach acceptance and love for all?  is that not the highest teaching of the new testament?  

And yet, you don't address the fact that Jenna is a satanist for drinking (against the teachings of the bible), living with men she is not related to (against the teachings of the bible), touching people while she is on her period.  Yet, she somehow gets a pass on all of these things which are against the teachings in the Bible, but you want to strictly adhere to rules about homosexuality?  

And how you have twisted your quote from Corinthians doesn't make much sense.  What Jenna does is not beneficial, but she continues to cry about how she has the "right" to do it.  So again...another show of how much of a Satan worshipper Jenna must be, since there is only being good or being bad.  Your own quote doesn't say much of anything about sexuality at all.  Although, since the bible advocates incest, I can't think of anything more sexually immoral than having sex with your daughters? Can you?  

Sounds like a case of picking and choosing which parts of the Bible you'd like to follow.  Especially Leviticus....which has the law about not touching people while on your period (Leviticus 15: 19-20).  And laws about not wearing clothes woven of two different types of materials (Leviticus 19:19), not cutting your hair at the sides (Leviticus 19:27), not saying bad things about your parents (that one is punishable by death!), not cutting a beard (Leviticus 19:27), and not having a mixed garden (Leviticus 19:19).

Jenna has worn mixed material clothing, touched things while on her period, said bad things about her mother, and had her hair cut.  I guess Jenna will be joining Chris at the next devil worship meeting since they are both not following the biblical teachings.

• Love 4

^^^Exactly.  If by that standard Chris is worshiping the devil then so is Jenna.  She only follows the rules of Christianity that she likes.  When she wants to engage in sinful activity...there is always an available justification or excuse.  However when she wants to be hateful, ignorant and prejudiced...there is always her religion there as her reasoning.  

Edited by shelley1005
  • Love 3

There's only two ways, God's way or the Satan's way. Good or bad. There is no in between. If you're not good you're bad and if you're against what Go teaches, which is good then what else is there to follow besides evil? Another thing is that the Baphomet is a pansexual, bisexual, homosexual, transsexual and human crossed with an animal, he is a physical representation of Satan himself. Satan invented those things because they are against God's teachings, so if you're doing them then what are you? You may not be worshiping him but you're serving him whether you're aware of it or not. 

I can only hope this is a joke. Right? I mean...WOW. Just like RCharter stated above, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and who is to say that what one person believes is wrong? I could get on my soapbox about the bible and the ridiculous reference to homosexuality but I will not. I could get on my soapbox about the bible in general but, again, I will not. I should shut up now.

• Love 1

So, not believing in a Christian god makes one a Devil worshipper?  That means that Jewish people are Satanists?  Buddists are Satanists?  Because, which way is "gods way?"  And who is to judge what is "good or bad?"  you? the bible?  Because Jenna doesn't follow that book, so I guess she is a bad satanist too, right?

Doesn't god teach acceptance and love for all?  is that not the highest teaching of the new testament?  

And yet, you don't address the fact that Jenna is a satanist for drinking (against the teachings of the bible), living with men she is not related to (against the teachings of the bible), touching people while she is on her period.  Yet, she somehow gets a pass on all of these things which are against the teachings in the Bible, but you want to strictly adhere to rules about homosexuality?  

And how you have twisted your quote from Corinthians doesn't make much sense.  What Jenna does is not beneficial, but she continues to cry about how she has the "right" to do it.  So again...another show of how much of a Satan worshipper Jenna must be, since there is only being good or being bad.  Your own quote doesn't say much of anything about sexuality at all.  Although, since the bible advocates incest, I can't think of anything more sexually immoral than having sex with your daughters? Can you?  

Sounds like a case of picking and choosing which parts of the Bible you'd like to follow.  Especially Leviticus....which has the law about not touching people while on your period (Leviticus 15: 19-20).  And laws about not wearing clothes woven of two different types of materials (Leviticus 19:19), not cutting your hair at the sides (Leviticus 19:27), not saying bad things about your parents (that one is punishable by death!), not cutting a beard (Leviticus 19:27), and not having a mixed garden (Leviticus 19:19).

Jenna has worn mixed material clothing, touched things while on her period, said bad things about her mother, and had her hair cut.  I guess Jenna will be joining Chris at the next devil worship meeting since they are both not following the biblical teachings.

Jenna doesn't follow the Bible perfectly but she is 100 times better then Chris, and if you can't see that then you have a very very bad choice in people. Throw out that Chris is a pansexual/atheist and that Jenna is a Mormon and judge them on their character, and you can clearly see that Chris is a habitual liar, intolerant, ignorant, and a overall despicable person. Jenna on the other had is a naive, ignorant, but kind person that has a lot of learning to do when it comes to the outside world and it's political correctness bullshit.  

Jenna doesn't follow the Bible perfectly but she is 100 times better then Chris, and if you can't see that then you have a very very bad choice in people. Throw out that Chris is a pansexual/atheist and that Jenna is a Mormon and judge them on their character, and you can clearly see that Chris is a habitual liar, intolerant, ignorant, and a overall despicable person. Jenna on the other had is a naive, ignorant, but kind person that has a lot of learning to do when it comes to the outside world and it's political correctness bullshit.  

Oh, so now you're not a devil worshipper depending on the degree to which you follow the bible?  What rules are you allowed to follow and not be a satanist?  Where is it stated in the bible that you can only follow certain rules but ignore others?

Yes, lets judge them on their character alone.  Jenna is a backwards, ignorant racist who takes no responsibility for her own actions.  She makes no effort to educate herself or exercise simple kindness to others.  Instead she constantly goes around insulting people, from a place of privilege that her trailer park, Maury Povich existence doesn't even justify.  She knows damn well that she is in the wrong, which is why she constantly deflects and calls her offensive comments "jokes." even though they aren't funny and are simply hurtful.  I haven't heard her apologize for any of the hurtful remarks she has made.  Not once, instead she goes around blaming everyone else, and everything else for her actions.  

Chris hasn't made any of the same offensive comments to people in the household, and he consistently points out Jenna's backwards lack of logic and hypocrisy.  How is Chris ignorant?  Chris seems to know more about Mormonism than Jenna knows, and it is apparently her religion of choice. Chris was the first and only person that stood up for Jenna when Kaliah was telling her that no one liked her.  Chris is the only person that stayed back with Jenna in the house, when everyone else just wanted to leave her alone.  Chris has not made the same hurtful and ignorant comments that Jenna has to other roommates who have done nothing to him.  Chris has shown Jenna more kindness than she deserved.  Chris has called her out on her hypocrisy and cruelty, and she deserves it because she is a cruel hypocrite.

Jenna isn't a kind person, she makes these statements, refuses to apologize for them, and when pressed will call them "jokes" and whine about how no one gets her "sense of humor."  That isn't naive and ignorant, that is purposefully being an asshole.  She has a lot of learning to do about simply being a decent human being.  

I guess if you prefer a hypocrite who goes around hurting people, blames everyone else for her actions and refuses to apologize....than  you prefer Jenna.  And its your own choice to prefer such a person to someone who went out of their way to show actual kindness to someone who has been ostracized and written off by the entire house, hasn't disrespected anyone else in the house, and is quick to point out the hypocrisy of those who do....than I guess you prefer Jenna to Chris.  From my perspective, I would say such a preference is more indicative of having a "bad choice in people."

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 4

Oh, so now you're not a devil worshipper depending on the degree to which you follow the bible?  What rules are you allowed to follow and not be a satanist?  Where is it stated in the bible that you can only follow certain rules but ignore others?

Yes, lets judge them on their character alone.  Jenna is a backwards, ignorant racist who takes no responsibility for her own actions.  She makes no effort to educate herself or exercise simple kindness to others.  Instead she constantly goes around insulting people, from a place of privilege that her trailer park, Maury Povich existence doesn't even justify.  She knows damn well that she is in the wrong, which is why she constantly deflects and calls her offensive comments "jokes." even though they aren't funny and are simply hurtful.  I haven't heard her apologize for any of the hurtful remarks she has made.  Not once, instead she goes around blaming everyone else, and everything else for her actions.  

Chris hasn't made any of the same offensive comments to people in the household, and he consistently points out Jenna's backwards lack of logic and hypocrisy.  How is Chris ignorant?  Chris seems to know more about Mormonism than Jenna knows, and it is apparently her religion of choice. Chris was the first and only person that stood up for Jenna when Kaliah was telling her that no one liked her.  Chris is the only person that stayed back with Jenna in the house, when everyone else just wanted to leave her alone.  Chris has not made the same hurtful and ignorant comments that Jenna has to other roommates who have done nothing to him.  Chris has shown Jenna more kindness than she deserved.  Chris has called her out on her hypocrisy and cruelty, and she deserves it because she is a cruel hypocrite.

Jenna isn't a kind person, she makes these statements, refuses to apologize for them, and when pressed will call them "jokes" and whine about how no one gets her "sense of humor."  That isn't naive and ignorant, that is purposefully being an asshole.  She has a lot of learning to do about simply being a decent human being.  

I guess if you prefer a hypocrite who goes around hurting people, blames everyone else for her actions and refuses to apologize....than  you prefer Jenna.  And its your own choice to prefer such a person to someone who went out of their way to show actual kindness to someone who has been ostracized and written off by the entire house, hasn't disrespected anyone else in the house, and is quick to point out the hypocrisy of those who do....than I guess you prefer Jenna to Chris.  From my perspective, I would say such a preference is more indicative of having a "bad choice in people."

watch[ed] the after show where Jenna is the only one that apologizes, but Chris and his despicable stuck up friend that (who they had on the after show to explain her ignorant ass) wrote the ridiculous thread about Jenna didn't apologize once. 

Edited by Stinger97
Removed portion that was not an opinion about the show, but about another poster.

You obviously didn't watch the after show where Jenna is the only one that apologizes, but Chris and his despicable stuck up friend that (who they had on the after show to explain her ignorant ass) wrote the ridiculous thread about Jenna didn't apologize once. Stop talking about devil worship when you clearly don't know what devil worship is. smh.  

She has apologized after catching heat for her remarks.  And only because she caught heat for her remarks.  That is not a sincere apology, nor is it admirable, since it is only made to get her own ass out of trouble, not because she hurt anyone else or recognizes her wrongs.

And, Chris and his friend are part of the reason she would ever apologize, or undertake to perhaps educate herself.  So, I'm glad he held her feet to the fire and pushed her to a place where she will learn that there are consequences for her cruelty. 

[snip]

Edited by Stinger97
Removed portion that was not an opinion on the show, but about another poster.
  • Love 1

Okay. So, I had to edit some posts *again* because some of us are struggling to follow pretty basic rules. If you're going to address someone's opinion, just address the opinion and leave it at that. There's no need to start your post off with "You obviously didn't..." or "You shouldn't be talking about..." or "Don't tell me not to talk about X because you're the one who brought it up..." Stop. It's aggressive and rude and it just doesn't belong in civil discussion about a silly reality show. 

You'll also notice that I was able to edit both posts in such a way that they still made your points without attacking or really even addressing another poster! So, moving forward, let's try to do that ourselves instead of making me do it for you. Thanks. 

• Love 2

I don't think Chris has anything to apologize to...to Jenna.  He didn't DO anything TO her.  He told the internet what she said before her own voice did on tv.  

I think the only person that Chris needed to apologize to was Kailah because he was willing to hang her out to dry because he was too chicken to admit it.  However in watching the After Show...it seems like Kailah is cool with it.  

Jenna deserves the flack she is getting.  When you are that hateful and unapologetic about it...and use religion as an excuse, you get what you get.  

Edited by shelley1005
  • Love 3

I don't like Jenna, and I don't see why the blog post was a big deal. They're all on camera. Everything said in the blog post was true. It's 2016 is right- living in the south is no excuse to be racist and homophobic. Nor is living in a small town. She obviously has access to MTV, she can presumably watch other channels. Her lack of education is all on her- not  where she's from. "Oh it may effect her job opportunities."? Jenna came on TV and chose to be a bigot, that's her fault. And if she can't censor herself on TV I don't predict a bright future for her anywhere.

• Love 3

I read about atheism and found out that they strongly teach to not believe you know everything and to keep an open mind to other peoples beliefs/opinions, and they also teach to treat other people exactly the way you would like to be treated. So to sum it up, Chris is a hypocrite. I can't wait for tonight's episode so the world can see Chris make a fool out of himself even more. lol.

I read about atheism and found out that they strongly teach to not believe you know everything and to keep an open mind to other peoples beliefs/opinions, and they also teach to treat other people exactly the way you would like to be treated. So to sum it up, Chris is a hypocrite. I can't wait for tonight's episode so the world can see Chris make a fool out of himself even more. lol.

I have also read and learned a lot about Mormonism since Jenna uses it as an excuse to spread her hateful views:

Here is one little tidbit:  "The Church unequivocally condemns racism, including any and all past racism by individuals both inside and outside the Church. In 2006, then Church president Gordon B. Hinckley declared that “no man who makes disparaging remarks concerning those of another race can consider himself a true disciple of Christ. Nor can he consider himself to be in harmony with the teachings of the Church. Let us all recognize that each of us is a son or daughter of our Father in Heaven, who loves all of His children.”

So if anyone is a hypocrite or should no longer be able to consider herself a person of Mormon faith just due to her racist beliefs alone...it's Jenna.  I could add about another million rules she breaks, but bygones.  

• Love 3

Not to belabor the religious thing too much but where did this come from? I consider myself somewhere between agnostic and atheist, but I've certainly never heard any "teaching" on what to believe. I believe in what you said about how to treat people, but that didn't come from some sort of atheist leader in a non church. Where do "they strongly teach" this and who is doing the teaching?

I know/have known a number of atheists and have never heard one of them talk about what they were taught to believe as an atheist. In fact they're usually more inclined to want to decide for themselves, at least among the people I know.

• Love 3

I have also read and learned a lot about Mormonism since Jenna uses it as an excuse to spread her hateful views:

Here is one little tidbit:  "The Church unequivocally condemns racism, including any and all past racism by individuals both inside and outside the Church. In 2006, then Church president Gordon B. Hinckley declared that “no man who makes disparaging remarks concerning those of another race can consider himself a true disciple of Christ. Nor can he consider himself to be in harmony with the teachings of the Church. Let us all recognize that each of us is a son or daughter of our Father in Heaven, who loves all of His children.”

So if anyone is a hypocrite or should no longer be able to consider herself a person of Mormon faith just due to her racist beliefs alone...it's Jenna.  I could add about another million rules she breaks, but bygones.  

Jenna isn't raciest, she's just a country girl who was brought up in the deep south where they talk that way, so she is just talking the way she would talk down south. If Jenna where a raciest then she wouldn't even talk to Dean or CeeJai let alone stay at the house alone with Dean and have a conversation with him for crying out loud!

Jenna isn't raciest, she's just a country girl who was brought up in the deep south where they talk that way, so she is just talking the way she would talk down south. If Jenna where a raciest then she wouldn't even talk to Dean or CeeJai let alone stay at the house alone with Dean and have a conversation with him for crying out loud!

LOL.  

Jenna is an outright racist.  Being raised in the South isn't a justification for the racist and prejudiced things she has said or did.  Racism comes in all shapes and sizes.  Many people, Jenna included, try to justify their hate by saying....I know a black person or I know a gay person and it makes it okay to say horribly bigoted things about the whole group of people.  It's not.  It's hate speech.  She's a bigot, small and simple.  Racist.  Homophobic.  Her picture should be in the dictionary.  

• Love 3

LOL.  

Jenna is an outright racist.  Being raised in the South isn't a justification for the racist and prejudiced things she has said or did.  Racism comes in all shapes and sizes.  Many people, Jenna included, try to justify their hate by saying....I know a black person or I know a gay person and it makes it okay to say horribly bigoted things about the whole group of people.  It's not.  It's hate speech.  She's a bigot, small and simple.  Racist.  Homophobic.  Her picture should be in the dictionary.  

lMAO.

Not to belabor the religious thing too much but where did this come from? I consider myself somewhere between agnostic and atheist, but I've certainly never heard any "teaching" on what to believe. I believe in what you said about how to treat people, but that didn't come from some sort of atheist leader in a non church. Where do "they strongly teach" this and who is doing the teaching?

I know/have known a number of atheists and have never heard one of them talk about what they were taught to believe as an atheist. In fact they're usually more inclined to want to decide for themselves, at least among the people I know.

Sorry to quote myself, but Hiacios I am honestly curious, where did you find these "teachings" of atheism?

I'm wondering if tonight's episode will be on or not, but definitely curious to see how this all ties in if so.

Sorry to quote myself, but Hiacios I am honestly curious, where did you find these "teachings" of atheism?

I'm wondering if tonight's episode will be on or not, but definitely curious to see how this all ties in if so.

I got it from here. http://bit.ly/22SpBZr I couldn't find any ethics for atheism. I know that there is no official atheism commandments because I read that atheist are all different and don't believe the same things. So my conclusion about atheist is that they are all individuals that have one thing common which is not knowing anything. The Real World didn't air tonight because Prince died this morning. 

Edited by Hiacios

I got it from here. http://bit.ly/22SpBZr I couldn't find any ethics for atheism. I know that there is no official atheism commandments because I read that atheist are all different and don't believe the same things. So my conclusion about atheist is that they are all individuals that have one thing common which is not knowing anything. The Real World didn't air tonight because Prince died this morning. 

Chris knows more about Mormonism than Jenna does, which is how he is so able to point out her hypocrisy.  

However, Jenna sets the bar for  knowledge very low so there is that.

• Love 2

Thanks for the reply. Yes, that's true, about all atheists don't believe the same things. I didn't realize everyone in a group not believing the same things would ever be equated to not knowing anything. Wow.

I am aware that Prince died this morning and I'm glad the network is honoring him. It's probably the most music/music video content I've seen on there in a long time. RIP Prince.

• Love 3

The atrocities that have been committed in God's name over thousands of years are staggering. Religion should be taken with a grain of salt. Well, until God appears before you in person (through a disembodied voice coming from a bush or some such) and tells you how to live your life. Everyone should be happy with what they believe in and not try to push others toward it. Jenna has a right to be a racist homophobe, but if she is really worried about it following her for the rest of her life (since she is on a reality show, and her closed minded views do not represent the views of a large part of the population), she should probably be faking the funk for the cameras and pretending to be a tolerant person. She is certainly not even close to the MOST racist or homophobic person I have ever seen, but she does exhibit qualities of both of those. Whether she is racist and homophobe because of WHERE and HOW she grew up, she is still racist and a homophobe. Now, some people are raised to be racist and homophobes, but when they are exposed to the world at large, they take an open mind and see things for themselves and they change. Some people do not.

• Love 2

Thanks for the reply. Yes, that's true, about all atheists don't believe the same things. I didn't realize everyone in a group not believing the same things would ever be equated to not knowing anything. Wow.

I am aware that Prince died this morning and I'm glad the network is honoring him. It's probably the most music/music video content I've seen on there in a long time. RIP Prince.

That's just my opinion on atheist. Prince dying yesterday was a huge shock to me, it was just unreal. I agree with you about MTV playing Prince's music in place of their regular schedule. I don't think we know what really happen to Prince, it's just seems very weird to me how they are saying that he died of severe flu symptoms in the elevator at his estate. :(