Type keyword(s) to search

Chicago PD Spoilers

Chas411
  • Start Topic

14 hours ago, Avabelle said:

https://www.tvfanatic.com/2020/05/chicago-pd-set-to-kill-off-pivotal-character/amp/?fbclid=IwAR0shgNfB96Vk5CLPGHWkk-9pA2T60D1zU-fK3UQJjmWmK0wrgB1sRDrA1Q

just moving this from the media thread so we’re free to speculate a bit more..

At this point I’ve no idea who they’d kill off as they’ve killed/gotten rid of all the older characters bar Hank who they’ll never get rid off and Trudy who i don’t think they’ll lose as she’s so minor now anyway.

My guess is Kevin's Brother, as is usually their MO they bring back or introduce a random family member for the sole purpose to kill them off or torture them. 

Of course they will overhype it as being someone 'we know' and it will turn out to be a character we've seen twice in four years & Kevin will 'grieve' for all of two episodes & it will be forgotten.

So it's either the brother or some random character that nobody cares about, a bit like the total fizzer of a premiere this season where a character nobody liked or cared about is killed.

• Love 1

I guess it's too much to hope for Haley to get run over by a taxi or something while in NYC...

I agree, Jordan Atwater would be a reasonable choice. Heaven forbid anyone in Intelligence have a single loved one that hasn't died a gruesome death. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

The next episode sounds like it’s going to be really good. Seems like they are going all the way in with the stunts and special effects. I’m glad the new producers is mixing the partnerships up or at least allowing different characters to interact. 

Interview with Laroyce Hawkins (Kevin)

“Upton’s (Tracy Spiridakos) off-hours jog takes a dramatic turn on the Wednesday, February 23 episode of CHICAGO P.D., when she has to risk her life to save victims of a car crash.

“[‘Still Water’ is] the most thrilling ride, because of the stunt and special effects that Upton [deals with],” LaRoyce Hawkins, who plays Atwater, teases. “Oh my God, watching that is gonna be like watching one of those old TOMB RAIDER, Lara Croft films. Tracy goes in—I think it’s going to be dope to watch her, along with the help of stunts and special effects, and Chad Saxton who directed it.”

And though Atwater and Upton’s interactions tend to be more limited, the hour also provides “some dope moments between Atwater and Upton,” Hawkins previews. “We [generally] see a lot of Burgwater, but we don’t see a lot of Upwater. So for us to find that Upwater moment…that’s what I’m looking forward to—it’s gonna be dope.”

Also Marina tweeted:

• Love 1
On 2/3/2022 at 1:33 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I don’t watch regularly, but caught the show last night.  Have they revealed why Upton was bleeding?

No they haven’t. I’m guessing due to her lack of sleep she was blacking out periods of the day and injured herself during that time.