Type keyword(s) to search

Negan: Villain? Anti-Hero? and Jeffrey Dean Morgan: the Actor

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

^^  Imagine if TPTB put this much thought into writing characters?

I don't think any of the Claimers needed much motivation to be brutal and murderous. As for Dan, his seemed pretty clear:

https://walkingdead.fandom.com/wiki/Dan_(Claimer)

Other than method - using brutality instead of coercion and threats in regards to rape - not too much different than Negan.

Ok wanna hear something really funny?  When I wrote my last post, I had it in my head we were discussing not Claimer Dan, but the faux doctor who spiked the water supply; looking back, though, I guess his name was something like Dante and not Dan...?  😄

In any case - IMHO the same principle applies.

• LOL 1
7 hours ago, Nashville said:

Ok wanna hear something really funny?  When I wrote my last post, I had it in my head we were discussing not Claimer Dan, but the faux doctor who spiked the water supply; looking back, though, I guess his name was something like Dante and not Dan...?  😄

Well, I never knew Claimer Dan's name until I looked it up just before searching for that picture. Don't feel bad. I still can't remember the names of half the crew on this show now. I only recently learned that Music Guy's name is "Luke."

And no, I still don't really know what Dr. Dante's motivations were, since nothing seemed to come of his infiltration except for giving some people an upset stomach with the water.

• Love 1