Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E09: Stealing Fire

Are you thinking about Echo?  The one that Bellamy helped out of the Mountain last season?

yep, thats who I'm thinking about, thank you.  

Echo and Luna aren't even close.....what could I have been thinking!?!?

Somebody awesome had better be cast for Luna or I  will lose all remaining interest in this show.

That's what I'm sayin' but because Rotheberg is total chump, I'm not even sure we'll meet Luna this year which means he's talked that character up for three seasons, damn right she better deliver. Having said that, have I mentioned how much I love Margarita Levieva? Hehe.

Am I supposed to care about Roan?

I absolutely care about Roan, he's great, hot and hilarious, and formidable all at once. Nyko is still alive as well, I hope we retain Indra, but I somehow doubt she makes it through this season since Adina got another gig just like Ricky. 

• Love 1

The only silver lining to Lincoln's death is that I think it pretty much confirms that Pike will get his in the end, and it's a pretty safe bet that Octavia will be the one to hand him his ass. That should be fairly satisfying.

This show has frustrated me so much this year that I will not be surprised if Pike survives to next season and we have the 'joy' of watching his journey next year. You know how Jaha could have died in season one, but didn't? That's what I foresee for Pike. It'll be even better the second time. /sarcasm

(edited)

I'm already preparing myself for disappointment/extended aggravation regarding Pike and Jaha continuing to breathe--I can't allow myself to continue hoping for Bellamy's demise as there will be nothing left of me. Killing Bellamy would be bad for business, unfortunately. As much as this show loves to claim they make the hard choices, most of the deaths on this show were faceless masses or else the writers' hands were forced by outside factors. But hey, this is their GOT SEASON apparently, so maybe they'll just continue to kill off everybody until we only have the "complex", "morally gray" shitbags nobody cares to root for left.

EDIT: For spelling and clarity.

Edited by Solace247

I was talking about Bellamy being held to the same level of disgust as other atrocious Arkers. That's it.

_________

I was not casting aspersions upon any poster. I rendered my outlook on a character.

I agree. We all have the option of ignoring posts.

Edited by BookElitist

I'm VERY late to this party.  I started binge-watching on Netflix last week for two reasons:

1. Ricky Whittle (who I'm loving on American Gods) and
  2. Zach McGowan (who I loved on Black Sails.)

Today I got to this episode.  

Shit.

I couldn't imagine what was going on this season with Ricky -- his character was cooling his heels in a jail cell forever.  Then this happened.  I wondered if he had gotten cast as Shadow in American Gods and that pissed off the show-runners here but according to what is posted on this board, that's not the case.  Oh well, I'm glad he landed on his feet in a bigger role and a better show.

But now I have a bad feeling about Roan (and I'm still not done mourning Zach's character, Vane, from Black Sails.)

Ok, show, I get it; you like killing off characters for plot. Can you stop killing the ones I like this season and start killing the ones I don't? Lincoln kind of got shafted throughout the series. He was Octavia's love interest for all of it, he got tortured most of the time, but he really got to be a hero, especially this season. And now they just kill him off. I get that Ricky left to be on another show...but does an actor departing mean the character has to die? Like, damn. What if the actor's show failed and they wanted to come back? Now that's another likable character down. It's really too much, especially in the span of two episodes. Who's next? Clarke? Kane? 

I like that Lincoln got a heroic death, though he can't guarantee that his people will be safe. Pike's known to hate Grounders. He still has them captured. It's really not promising for them. 

I guess Octavia's dark arc is going to start now. There's no way she doesn't get revenge on Pike, and I hope she does. Also, I hope she doesn't forgive Bellamy this season or next season. I'd love to see her pissed for a long time. Bellamy's still an ass, even if he's trying to redeem himself. Nope, not going for it. Indra leaving was understandable, as Lexa's death obviously affected her.

So, Clarke literally has Lexa's spirit with her. And now she's looking for this Luna chick, so we'll see what comes of that.

I don't like Ontari. What, are we supposed to find her appealing with her slow move toward getting her cloak in order to entice Murphy? Are we supposed to be interested in the two possibly becoming romantic? Because I really, really don't. I hated the purification scene, especially with Titus' death. 

I'm basically annoyed. The only satisfying ending to this season would be Pike's brutal death. I'm so tempted right now to look up to see if he dies, just so I know. Because if he lasts through to next season, I really, really don't think I'll be able to finish the series before season 5 starts. I'll eventually finish catching up, but it'll definitely be a lot slower than I've been going.

I really need Pike to be attacked by a bunch of wild horses. 

• Love 1